Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Josie Falls In Love (part three)

""A true story about a young eighteen-year-old married girl who falls in love with a handsome twenty-seven-year-old man""

42
11 Comments 11
1.5k Views 1.5k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Author's Notes

"I want to give a big Thank You to Anna who is the co-author on this story. Without her help I would have given up on it. Thankyou Anna."

Tim and Josie were both exhausted from a wonderful day, so they climbed into bed together. He was lying on his back, completely hard again and Josie wanted to have him inside her when she fell asleep, so she lay down on top of him and as she lowered herself down, he slipped into her, cuddling each other they pretty much fell right to sleep with her lying on top of him like that. 

Tim woke up to a strong orgasm, and he realized he was still inside Josie. He was having a wet dream, and now he was squirting cream inside her while she was still asleep. He could hear her soft moans with every spurt of his cum till her body grew tense, and she reached an orgasm, which woke her up. She said. “Wow Tim! So that’s what it feels like to have a wet dream! I sure hope that happens again,” then she rolled off him and he rolled over onto his side facing her, she cuddled up to him with her face resting against his chest, and with his arms around her, they both fell back to sleep.

In the morning, Tim woke up early as the day was starting to dawn. Josie was lying in bed beside him on her back, she had kicked the covers off her because it was starting to get warm in the cabin Her legs were spread apart, inviting him to taste her, so he positioned himself between her legs and started to lick her smooth pussy, after a minute Josie's body started to quiver, and she reached a powerful orgasm that woke her up. She looked down at him, smiled and said. "Wow! I love that! I would love to have you wake me up like that every morning Tim. That is my second wet dream today.” 

“As long as you're with me Josie, I will always wake you up like that.” They got out of bed, and he got dressed, and went out to get the horses ready as Josie did some things in the house, preparing breakfast and a picnic lunch for the day. Tim saddled a large horse with an English saddle that had no saddle horn and was made for two riders, then he put a pack saddle on another horse to carry their picnic things in. He went inside and they ate their breakfast together and afterwards cleaning up, they went outside.

Josie was still naked, and Tim held onto the horse as she got on. She put her left foot in the stirrup, and as she swung her right leg over to climb on, her ass and pussy were spread wide open and Tim couldn't resist the perfect opportunity, so he dove in, face first and started licking her pussy from behind, till she had a strong orgasm. Then she slipped the rest of the way into her saddle.

Tim took his clothes off and put them in the pack saddle, also loading some towels, the picnic basket, and anything else that they might need for their trip. Then he climbed up behind her. As they started to ride, Tim gently pushed on her back so she would lean forward onto the saddle, exposing herself to him, then with his thumb, he pushed his big rock-hard shaft down, so that he was lined up to enter her wet pussy. Josie could feel the head of his shaft pushing at her warm pussy, trying to open her flower petals to enter her, and she pushed her bum back as he thrust forward into her. 

Tim watched her sexy bare bum pressing into his belly as they rode along, and the movement of the horse walking caused his shaft to slide in and out of her. This was very erotic for both of them. Making love on a horse, in the open, as they walked along the trail. Josie could feel the head of Tim's cock pushing against her belly from the inside, so she put her hand on her lower belly, and she could feel the head of his member pressing into her hand from inside her belly, every time he thrust into her. 

Tim could not last long like this, and he reached a powerful orgasm. Josie still had her hand on her belly when he came inside her, and she could feel that too! In her hand through her belly, like a small heartbeat pulsating inside her. That was so erotic for her that it caused her to have a strong orgasm, flooding her warm juice over his hard shaft. 

They rode along like that for about an hour, both having several more orgasms along the way till they reached the little meadow area, that was beside a pretty waterfall. Tim got off and tied the horses up and helped Josie down, sitting down in the meadow they enjoyed a nice picnic lunch and talked for a couple of hours. Afterwards, they made love in the meadow while enjoying the sound of the waterfall and the birds all around them. Packing up they headed back to the cabin on the lake.

Tim put away the horses, and then joined Josie in the hot springs for a couple of hours, till suppertime. Then he faced Josie, lifting her up with his hands under her bum, he pulled her in close and lowered her down onto his hard cock, then as he walked towards the cabin, he started thrusting himself into her. By the time they reached the cabin door, he started to cum, and then she had an orgasm too, as they passed through the doorway. Then he lowered her down till her feet were on the floor.

After getting dressed, Tim helped Josie prepare supper. After supper, they spent the evening on the front deck again. Sitting close and talking till the sun went down, and it was completely dark outside, then they headed in and went to bed.

Tim woke up early the next morning, from a dream that he was having, about Josie sucking on him. And then he had an intense orgasm. He looked down to see Josie lying on her belly between his legs, with her mouth wrapped around him. She was looking up at him and smiling with her sparkling blue eyes, as he started to squirt his hot cream into her mouth. Josie swallowed every drop, licking her lips, she smiled and said. “You taste really good Tim, just like the filling in a coconut cream pie. That's the first time I have had a cock in my mouth, and the first time tasting cum. I really like how it feels in my mouth. I cannot believe how much I have been missing out on before I met you, Tim.”

“Thanks, Josie that felt amazing! You are so good at that; how did you learn how to do that anyway?” 

“I got the idea from when I was back home on the farm and watched the baby calf’s sucking on their mother when they were hungry.”

"I'm so happy you grew up on a farm and learned some amazing things from watching the animals."

Josie started kissing her way upwards towards his belly, sucking and biting his belly while his member was nestled between her ample breasts. He could feel the soft fullness of her firm milky breasts pressing against his cock on either side of it, while enjoying a perfect view of her beautiful face and bare bum. 

She worked her way up and started kissing him passionately, as she lowered herself down so that her pussy opening was pressing on the head of his hard cock. Tim's member opened her flower petals as she lowered herself all the way down onto him. 

Josie always felt so amazing inside, she was warm and tight, also slippery from her nectar. She started riding him cowgirl till they both had an intense orgasm and then she fell forward onto him with her head lying on his chest. They cuddled and talked as he lovingly stroked her back.

SECRET_WIFETS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SECRET_WIFETS

Then they got out of bed and did most of the same things as the day before. Riding, hiking, walking, swimming, showering, bathing, and sitting in the hot springs. But most of all, making love. Sometimes raw and animalistic, other times tender and loving, but always full of passion. Also, they enjoyed the lake and the sound of the birds as they talked and got to know each other better. 

The day was ending, the last day of their perfect weekend. They were coming back to the cabin from a trail ride and Josie was still naked as they rode along. She said. “This reminds me of when I was at home on the farm. I had a black horse, I loved to ride him out in the field naked, on a warm sunny day when no one was home.”

“That would have been a beautiful site to see Josie; I would have loved to see you riding around the farm naked.”

“You can see it, Tim! I set up a video camera and have a video of me on my horse naked. I made the video for my husband before we were married, when I was still living on the farm, but he wasn't interested in it, so I can give it to you when we get back home, if you want it."

“Of course I want it, Josie. I would love to see that, anything with you in it is always worth watching to me, and when you are naked it is just that much better. I love it when you’re naked Josie, but the only thing is, I might be sneaking over to your place a lot, because when I see you naked, I get really turned on.”

“Good! I love it when a guy wants me, my husband sure isn’t interested, he barely even looks at me, but you cannot take your eyes, or your hands off me, and you are always slipping your cock into me! I love it, you make me feel so desirable.”

They arrived back at the cabin. Tim put everything away as Josie prepared a nice supper for them. They ate supper that evening and then had a shower together, making love on the king-size bed for one last time, before they cleaned up the cabin and packed everything up. 

Josie put on a pair of tight-fitting blue jeans and a snug belly shirt; this was the first time she had any clothes on since they had arrived at the cabin on Friday morning. Tim sure had enjoyed having her naked the whole time they were there together, but she looked amazing and sexy in these clothes as well. They were just finishing as the helicopter arrived to take them back to town.

At the airport Tim gave Josie a big, long hug, kissing her he said. "Josie, I have something planned in a couple of weeks, will you be free?"

"For you, I will make sure I am free Tim."

Two weeks later he picked her up, and they drove out to the place they went to on her birthday earlier that spring. When they were at the same picnic spot again, Tim took Josie by the hand and led her over to the waterfall, kneeling on one knee he took out the ring from his pocket, that he had bought in town last week and said. “It has been exactly one year today since I met you at the hairdressing shop where you work. I love you Josie, will you marry me?”

Josie squealed and said. “Yes, of course I will marry you, Tim.” and then he held her left hand, slipping the ring onto her ring finger. Josie was not wearing her wedding ring anymore, because after their weekend together she had decided to leave her husband and get a divorce, so her finger was free for Tim to slip his engagement ring onto.

Josie leapt into his arms, and they practically tore each other's clothes off, making love right there on the ground. After the glow of their first orgasm was starting to subside, Tim had more time to explore her body, and he noticed that her breasts had grown since the last time they were together, two weeks earlier.

Tim thought to himself. “That’s not possible. Breasts don’t just grow that much in a couple of weeks. Also, they are softer and fuller than they were before. I should know because I spent plenty of time caressing and sucking on them.”

Tim started sucking on her nipples, first one and then the other. He could taste her breast milk now, so he started sucking on her breasts even harder. He swallowed all her milk as he was sucking them, first from one breast and then the other, till he drank every drop of her sweet-tasting breast milk. Then he looked up at her and said. “You’re pregnant Josie.”

Josie said. “What! How do you know that, Tim?”

“Because your breasts are a lot bigger than they were last time we were together, and they are full of milk. I just drank a couple of cups of your breast milk. It tastes really good too, by the way!”

Josie’s blue eyes sparkled, and she said excitedly. “Wow Tim, that is so amazing! I can hardly believe I am going to have your baby!"

"Yeah, me too. I can’t wait till we are married, and start raising a family together, I hope we have a daughter, and she looks just like you."

"That would be so amazing Tim. I am so turned on by you right now because you put a baby inside me, and my husband would not do it. I want you to fuck me hard right now, and give me some more of that cream that made me pregnant."

Tim said. "Gladly Josie," as he moved on top of her. Positioning himself between her legs, he started thrusting into her, fast and hard, and with a great deal of passion, because he was so turned on by her right now.

As he thrust himself into her, she said. "Fuck me hard Tim! I want you as far inside me as you can, you feel so good inside me. I love it when you take me and make me yours. Cum inside me Tim, please! After only a minute they both exploded in an amazing orgasm together. Then he rolled over onto his back, pulling Josie over with him while he was still inside her, and they just lay there like that, for a long time, basking in the afterglow of their amazing lovemaking.

After a while they sat up and ate their picnic lunch together, afterwards, they spent the rest of the day enjoying the waterfall and pool, talking, making love, and making plans for their life together, till the end of the day, when they packed up and headed back to town.

Tim stopped at Josie's house, and she left a note for her husband, saying that she was leaving him and would not be back. Then she got back into his truck, and they headed over to his place. A few days later when her husband was not home, Tim helped Josie to move all her things from her house and into his house. Now she was fully moved in with him. They enjoyed the rest of the summer together and after Josie was divorced from her husband, she and Tim were married. Next spring she had a baby girl, and they started their family together, enjoying a wonderful life ever after.

(The end)

Published 
Written by RobinHood
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments