Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"The characters in this part are sixteen and seventeen years old. Belmont was one of the Italian Bronx neighborhoods mentioned in Part 6. <p> [ADVERT] </p>The Palisades are steep cliffs on the New Jersey side of the Hudson River. The “Free Electric Band" was released in April 1973."

Jenny and I met outside my building one afternoon for our private rendezvous. Even though we were on the street, she greeted me warmly, hugging and kissing me. For once, I didn’t care if anyone saw us. Jenny was my special friend, and I thought female friends could demonstrate their affection for each other.

“My sweet Chloe, it’s so good to see you today. I so much want to be with you right now.”

We didn’t linger long there, but we promptly headed down to the basement where I had prepared the room for us. I had gotten a comforter to spread on the floor so we could sit on it. I also had some fruit juice and snacks for us that day. But the most important item was that we had promised to dress with our sexy underthings as we had on that previous occasion when we had changed our minds.

Jenny was wearing a dress, and she had told me she’d wear a garter, straps, and nylons underneath it. I had a skirt, and I had the lacy red panties from that earlier day. I also had my favorite white nylon knee socks.

At first, we just sat on the comforter and chatted for a while. It was nice not to have Gina there with all of the drama she could bring, but I didn’t mention her.

Soon, we were touching each other, and then we went into full make-out mode. Jenny didn’t have much experience with smooching, but she became avid in kissing me and running her hands through my hair. I liked the taste of her mouth on mine.

She noted my plaid skirt and I said, “We’re such bad schoolgirls.”

“We may still go to school, but we’re not really schoolgirls any longer. We are women and we’re going to love each other as women should.”

I undid her dress, and she removed it over her head. Her comment was, “See? Pretty nice I’d say.” She had her white bra and garter, with transparent white panties on top of the latter. “This is what you wanted, I think.”

She buttoned my blouse and took it off me, revealing my bra. She said, “Come on honey, you’ve got further to go with this. Take your skirt off.” Then, “Oh, those beautiful red panties. I’m glad you wore them again for me.”

“I promised I would, didn’t I?”

It was very pleasant to roll around with her on the comforter as we kissed and held each other. Soon we had taken our bras off, and we sucked and fondled each other’s breasts. She noted, “Neither one of us is overly-endowed in the tits department.”

“I don’t care. Look how stiff our nipples are getting; that is what’s important. By the way, Gina said exactly the same thing about our breasts.”

Our panties went next, and I was down to only wearing my knee socks. My friend was also topless above her garter, but she kept her white medium-heeled shoes on.

She joked, “It’s still before Labor Day, so I can wear all the white I wish!”  We used our fingers to trace the tan lines on each other’s bodies, mine from my two-piece suit and hers from her modest one-piece one.

Inevitably, our fingers found each other’s pussies, and we stroked and fondled our bodies. Jenny said, “One of these days, I’ve got to get a dildo, or more than one. There are double-headed ones that both girls can insert into each other. Hey, one of those days should be very soon. Why should we wait?”

“Using strap-ons with each other would be an interesting effect too.”

“I’m going to make a prediction. Gina is going to be the first to get these items, and she’ll reveal them as a surprise.”

I didn’t say it, but I also liked not having Gina around directing everything. Jenny and I could figure it out for ourselves, and we were doing fine with that. We simply relaxed on the floor, taking our time to arouse each other with our hands and mouths.

Finally, I said, “I’d like to go down on you first. Where would you like to sit?”

“Where did Gina sit when you were with her?”

I readily said, “Right here on the couch, and I knelt on the floor between her legs. You already know what this is going to feel like.”

“Yes, but I’ve never had it from you before.”

I was very gentle in the way I licked and kissed her down there.  Sometimes her white shoes were resting on my shoulders behind my head. She ran her hands through my hair and said endearments to me. “My sweet Chloe, I love you so much, more than any other person in the world I think”

I noticed how she tasted like both Gina and me, but I stopped to praise her anyway. “Your flavor is so nice, and I love giving this kind of pleasure to you.”

She talked a lot during that event, mostly about her feelings towards me. When she came, her legs floated up and out and I glimpsed her white shoes waving above my head. She said one thing as she climaxed, “Oh, please make me come,” as her hands guided my head as she wished it to go. When she was done she fell back against the sofa.

We switched places and it was my turn to sit on the couch. Jenny seemed doubtful. “I’ve never done this before. I hope I do it right.”

“It’s easy; I think women instinctually know how to please each other.”

She seemed very tentative in the beginning, but I told her ways to move her fingers and mouth on me, and she took every one of my suggestions. I made sure to praise her again but I didn’t have to fake anything. “Jenny, you’re just a natural at this. Do you like my taste?”

She didn’t stop but simply nodded her head.

I often announce my climax when it is about to arrive, but I’m sure she could tell from my movements and voice what it was about to happen. “Sweetie, you’re doing it; you’re making me come!” I clamped my legs around her head and gave myself over to the sensations of her probing tongue.

We were going to have our fill of each other that day, and after we rested, we tried a different position. To begin with, she knelt on the couch so I could approach her from behind. While doing that, I admired her slender legs and her surprisingly plush backside.

The tan line from her ample bathing suit ran under her white garter straps. I often think that wearing some clothes is sexier than being completely naked. Maybe that’s why lingerie was invented in the first place.

I knew I was having a strong effect on her because she kept raising herself higher and higher. By the time she came, her feet were on the floor and she was gripping the back of the couch. I heard her repeatedly saying my name at her peak.

When my turn came, Jenny first ran her hand over my behind and thighs. “You’re such a delicate girl.”

“Well, I think I’ve reached my full height by now!”

“I really do enjoy the taste of you.”

I moved differently than she did, pressing myself against the rear cushion as my upper body hung down the back. Jenny’s eager mouth followed my hips as I raised them. At the end, I pressed my hands against the back of the sofa for leverage. I pushed back on her and she pushed forward on me. I started to say, “Oh, Jenny, this is going to be . . .” but I didn’t finish. I was too busy moaning to say anything lucid.

  

****

Afterwards, we sat on the floor with our arms around each other’s shoulders and chatted for a while. Both of us were still mostly undressed. There didn’t seem to be any rush to get our outer clothes back on.

One of the questions she asked me was, “You’re not really serious when you say you want to be like a porn star?”

“Of course not, it’s just the idea that intrigues me. I want people to look at me and think I’m sexy.”

“Well, Chloe honey, I think you’re sexy. But from what I’ve heard, people, especially young girls, burn out in that industry pretty quickly.”

“The only way I could imagine it is as one of those ‘solo girls,’ I think they’re called, who pose by themselves.”

“Yeah, I suppose actually fucking or blowing people for a living becomes just another job. ‘Who did I get stuck with today? Oh no, not that Joe guy again.’ Even the men need fluffers, women who keep them hard between takes.”

I said, “I wonder where they get girls to pose for those spanking magazines.” Most of the publications we had seen had male-on-female or female-on-female scenes.

Jenny speculated, “It must seem easy at first. Maybe they promise: no blowjobs are required. Then when that first paddle smacks their ass, it’s, ‘Oh Jesus, this really hurts!’ ” She shook her head, “I’ve said this before, but all porn is a bit peculiar.”

“That doesn’t stop us from looking at it.”

“I see it as purely an educational experience for us” When I didn’t respond, she said, “Chloe, I was pulling your leg a bit.”

“That reminds me, that Richie guy. I can’t figure out what he and Gina are doing together.”

“Who knows? If she doesn’t tell us, we’ll never understand it. At the very least, it satisfies her dominatrix cravings.”

“I admit, I’d like to get a crack at him too. I mean, you just jumped right in yourself.”

Jenny admitted, “It felt great! Maybe we can make him into our regular spanking boy-toy. Sometimes a girl just needs to get out her frustrations regarding male behavior, and one of their bare backsides is the perfect target for that.” She thought for a moment. “When you said ‘get a crack at him,’ did you mean spanking him or some other, more explicitly sexual act?”

kattiemoisquirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kattiemoisquirt

“I’m not sure, maybe both.”

“Well, take your time. You already have a nice, normal relationship with Chris developing.”

“I’ve got to figure out what’s going on with him too.”

“You don’t have to be a wild lady all of the time. Sometimes it’s enough to have a fairly innocent, age-appropriate affair too.” She winked at me. “And if you need a release, that’s what your friends here can do for you.”

I speculated again about myself. “I’m not exactly porn star material.”

Jenny was dismissive. “You take it too seriously. Just take your panties off, let some guy go through that porn routine with you until he comes in your face, and have it photographed or filmed by some other guy. There’s no lack of desperate customers who will pay to see, ‘Slut Chloe Bangs the Pizza Guy’ or whatever.”

“When you put it that way, it sounds dreadful.”

“Well good, it should sound dreadful!”

  

*****

On the following weekend, Gina arranged for an excursion with the “Bainbridge Boys,” as she referred to Dan, Jake, and Jeff. They merely lived near Bainbridge Avenue, not on it.

We were all going on the Circle Line, an excursion boat service that traveled around Manhattan Island in a counter-clockwise direction. She had arranged for us to meet them at the Hudson River pier near the foot of 42nd Street. I noticed that Gina had a larger than usual bag over her shoulder that day.

We three girls got off at Times Square and walked several blocks west. At the next-to-last intersection, Gina stopped and took her shirt off. Underneath it, she had a red and white halter top. She put her shirt into the bag.

I said, “I never knew you had a halter.”

“I just got it. Notice that it’s fairly ample, not like those little ones that are virtually bras.”

She turned around to model it for us. The tan line from her bathing suit went across her back.

“Is this an idea you got from your Nancy classmate? You’re obviously wearing it to tease those guys today.” Gina also had her newest and tightest blue jeans on.

“That’s not true. I’m wearing it because it’s comfortable on a warm day like this one.” Then she amended that. “All right, I do want them to look at me. I hope they all get boners while I’m wearing it.”

On the far side of Twelfth Avenue, the three boys were noticing her appearance but trying to pretend that they weren’t. Gina put on a coquettish act that I had never seen before. “Hi, guys. It’s so nice that you came down here today just to be with us.” She found excuses to turn around and wiggle her ass a bit. They gaped at her.

I couldn’t help it; I felt upstaged by her and I wanted to ask Jenny if she felt the same way. Meanwhile, we worked out a deal where the guys would pay for only their own share of the boat ride but they would pick up the entire cost of a meal later.

Jenny noted, “This ride is pretty expensive.”

Gina said, “Well, it’s not like they have any competition.”

“Somebody should start a service that goes in the opposite direction, you know clockwise. That way, you could see the Palisades first.”

On the boat, it seemed that the three guys were a bit shy or intimidated by us, and surely Gina’s sexy look added to it. I wound up leaning on the railing with her while the Bainbridge Boys hung out a little ways off.

They hardly said anything to us for the first hour or so. Finally, when we were in the channel between Manhattan and Roosevelt Island, Gina found a pretext to talk to Dan. He had been the one she had picked for the movie theater once, so maybe she did have some interest in him.

She beckoned him over to her left side and asked an obviously irrelevant question. “What is the name of that bridge over there?” It was a small bridge that connected the island to Queens on the opposite side.

He looked at it and said, “I don’t know. The Roosevelt Island Bridge, I guess.”

“So why didn’t they build it to Manhattan instead?”

“Well, look behind you. How are you going to have a bridge approach over there?” On that shore, there were solid blocks of apartment buildings towering over the FDR Drive. But he knew she was flirting with him, and he had a good-natured comeback. “Since when did you become so interested in bridges?”

“Oh, I was thinking of studying civil engineering in college.”

That was so absurd that I laughed out loud, and she glanced sharply at me. I said, “That reminds me of that song that came out last spring, ‘The Free Electric Band.’ There’s a civil engineer reference in that one.”

Dan knew it too. “That one is pretty funny; it’s supposed to be satire, I think. Albert Hammond is poking fun at the narrator of it.”

I had always taken it at face value, but I got what he meant. In any case, Dan stayed next to Gina for about another hour. There were certainly plenty of bridges to look at in the Harlem River section.

When we were back on the Hudson for the final southbound leg, Gina and I were alone again. At that time, we were looking at the New Jersey Palisades on the other side of the river. Her sexuality was both intriguing and annoying me at the same time. Probably I was trying for a joke, but it came out as, “You can be quite a piece of work at times.”

“Oh yeah, are you envious of me because I know how to get male attention?”

Somehow, that bugged me even more. “I ought to smack you on the seat of your sassy blue jeans.”

“I’m wondering, Chloe, are you dominant or submissive? I bet you’re both.”

“You don’t know anything about me.”

“I know more than you imagine. Like, if I spanked you on your green shorts, I’m sure you’d like that quite a lot.”

She was grinning at me and I was still feeling that mixture of attraction and dismay. It was as if she could see into my soul without my permission. To deflect my emotions, I said. “Maybe I should get a halter top too.”

“That would be great, honey. I should do a makeover on you. Buy some Capri pants or clamdiggers. Get your hair cut shorter, and learn to apply make-up.” Her description took on more momentum. “I can imagine you swaying around Belmont, and all the bad boys there would get hard-ons looking at you. But you’ll be breaking their hearts because you can have your pick of only the best.”

“I could really do that?” Her vision seemed real to me, and for a moment I forgot about my tentative romance with Chris.

“Absolutely. Forget about these blondes that Hollywood promotes. We Italian girls have enough hotness to put them all to shame.” She remembered something. “Like Sue Lyons with those heart-shaped sunglasses. You should get those too.”

She was referring to the movie version of Lolita, which had been released more than ten years earlier. It had never been on network TV, but everyone had seen the photos.

I was trying to imagine outclassing Lyons when Gina squeezed my cheek. “Of course, you’d still have your good friend Gina for special times. In fact, I can picture the two of us cruising the streets together. Keep away from runaround Gina and Chloe!” She winked at me. “And I’m also sure you’ve consummated your relationship with Jenny.”

“How do you know that?”

“Because it was so obvious that you wanted each other. I understood why you needed some privacy, however.”

The sun was shining on us, but it was my sexual feelings that were warming my body. Gina must have felt it too. She glanced over at the Bainbridge Boys. “Let’s ditch these guys when we get back to the pier. You, Jenny, and I will go back to your building and have a pussy-licking three-some.”

“They did promise to take us out to eat.”

“Some other time. To be blunt about it, if I don’t have an orgasm soon, I’m going to whack off in the ladies’ room of this boat.”

“You’ve got about twenty minutes.”

“That’s more than enough time. But I need more than one.” She pressed herself close to me and spoke into my ear. “That’s what my two best buddies are going to do for me.”

I looked behind me. “People are going to think we’re dykes.”

“So who cares? Maybe we are dykes, but we’re so much more than that!” My left hand was hanging over the railing, and she took it and held it. I looked into her face, and she smiled and kissed me. “You know I love you Chloe, and I love Jenny too.”

“I love you both as well.”

 

*****

Back at the landing, Gina announced that we were going back to the Bronx without eating with the guys. Dan said, “At least ride back with us on the train.” They would be using the same route that we were.

Gina was abrupt almost to the point of rudeness. “That’s okay, you stay down here and get a late lunch. Meanwhile, it was a lovely trip – a lot of fun I’d say.”

Then she turned around to walk off, shaking her backside once before going. I had to laugh at her brazenness.

At the station, I said, “I really am pretty hungry.”

Gina replied, “We’ll pick up some sandwiches to take with us.”

Jenny said, “Those guys were obviously disappointed that three chicks just disappeared from their grasp.”

“Too bad. We set the agendas and they follow them.”

I said, “Yeah, if there are any marshmallows to be toasted, we are the ones who are going to do it.”

It took her a moment, but she picked up on the Summer of ’42 reference that I had originally made with Jenny on an earlier day. Gina said, “Okay, I get it. Poor Aggie, and who was that other girl who never even made it to the beach? Well, that’s not the way we do things. No guys are going to push us around!”

 

#### 

 

 

Published 
Written by LakeShoreLimited
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments