Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kassidy's Live Stream Punishment

"Audrey teaches Kassidy a lesson about using her toys"

14
2 Comments 2
971 Views 971
6.1k words 6.1k words

Audrey clutched her phone as her body shook, like maybe if she squeezed hard enough, she could crush it in her hand, but then she closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

“He’s too young for you. He’s good dick,” Audrey said, then took another and pushed it out slowly. “He’s too young for you. He’s good dick….”

She reread the message.


Jack: Hey, I wanted to tell you, just because we promised to be honest with each other about these things. I know we said we weren’t going to be exclusive, but still feel kind of shitty. I wanted to let you know that Kassidy stopped over here last night. She pretty much threw herself at me, but I didn’t do anything to stop it. It didn’t mean anything.


Audrey took another deep breath and squeezed the phone tight once more. ‘It didn’t mean anything.’

The text was rambling and hedged like he was frightened. He knew what he did, but he was trying to do right, trying to do like she’d asked and not keep it a secret. At least he was being honest. It didn't matter, or shouldn't have; he was so young, and they promised they weren’t exclusive, as long as they were honest.

None of it stopped Audrey from wanting to scream at the thing gnawing in her chest. So she poured a cup of coffee with a shaking hand before texting him back.


Audrey: Jack, it’s okay. Kass came in last night. Thank you for telling me.


There, the lie was cast. She tossed her phone down to the counter.

"Hey, stepmommy," Kass said, stepping into the kitchen in little more than an over large shirt. She kissed Audrey's cheek as she reached around and grabbed her cup, taking a sip.

“Morning, Kass," Audrey said, and reached into the cabinet for another mug, quickly filling it. “How was your drive in?”

“It was good. Long.”

She nodded. “Yeah…. I’m glad you made it safe. Did you stop anywhere?”

Kass took another sip of her coffee. “Just to see your toy. You know I’ve never had back-to-back orgasms in my life before last night.”

Audrey closed her eyes as the thing threatened to burst from her chest and devour Kassidy right there in the kitchen.

“I mean, we’ve known he’s good dick.” Audrey laughed, smiling, trying to push down the thing.

“Ugh… amazing dick,” Kassidy said. “Better than his dad’s anyway.”

Audrey stopped and gave her a look, lowering her coffee. “Better than his dad’s?”

“Mmm, mhmm.” Kass swallowed. “Oh, he’s quite the voyeur. I don’t think Jack saw him, though. I sucked him off before coming over.”

“Kass, he’s married.”

"Yeah, so are most of Daddy's friends."

Audrey stopped for a moment and then shrugged. She wasn’t wrong. “So, what are your plans today?”

“I don’t know. Maybe I’ll get Jack to come over.”

“He’s working.”

“So, I’ll get him to call off.”

“He won’t.”

“For this?” Kassidy asked, standing up and moving a hand down her body.

Audrey just shook her head. “He’s trying to save up for school, Kass. He'll be on his way to Knoxville in just a couple of months."

“Fine.” Kassidy took another sip of her coffee, letting the liquid warm her body as it woke her up. “You know, I was actually hoping to do a show today before everything started going down.”

Audrey nodded slowly and then sipped her coffee. “Do your show, Kass. I have to get to work.”

“Hey!” Kassidy called, and Audrey turned back.

“Yeah?”

Kassidy stood up on her toes and kissed Audrey’s cheek again. “Try to have a good day. You seem a bit off this morning.”

Audrey faked a smile and shrugged. “Just a bad dream. I’ll be back this afternoon. Try not to fuck anyone in my bed while I’m gone.”

Kassidy laughed as Audrey turned and walked away. “No promises.”

It wasn’t until Audrey pulled into the lot at the school, half an hour early, that she finally let herself cry.

***

Audrey {>: Hey, Jack, can you do me a favor?

Jack: Sure; what’s up?

Audrey{>: I need you to mod in Kassidy’s room tonight.

Jack: I can do that.

Jack: But why?

Audrey{>: Just do it.

Jack: Okay?


I looked at my phone. At least Audrey seemed to take the whole situation with Kassidy better than I was. I was nearly sick to my stomach, and I didn’t like it. In fact, I kind of hated it. It was good sex, maybe great, but it seemed like every time I slept with Audrey, it was growing to be more than simple sex. Now, sex with Kassidy was missing something.

Maybe I was imagining it.

“Is everything okay, sweetie?” Karlie asked.

“Hmm, yeah, just a weird night. I didn’t sleep well.”

Dad looked up at me and snickered, shaking his head as he took a bite from his plate.

“Well, I’m glad to have you around for dinner tonight.”

I looked up at her. “Mom, I’m glad to be here, but I wish you would stop taking your feelings toward Audrey out on me.”

“Sweetie, you know, she is far too old for you.”

“And you know, that is not at all the point I was getting at,” I said and finished up.

Karlie heaved a sigh and then gazed down at her plate.

"Thanks, Mom," I said and headed upstairs. If I was going to mod this room, then I needed a computer.

I logged into my Chaturbate account. Kassidy would be around soon, and I was curious why Audrey wanted me around when Kassidy already had more regular moderators.

She wasn’t on just yet, though, so I lounged back with a sigh.


Jack: Ready when you are.

 

I set my phone down and contemplated last night, Kassidy’s body against mine. The way her lips wrapped around my length, how tight and wet her pussy was as I thrust into her, and just how hard I made her cum before spilling my load into her.

My favorites tab lit up, and I checked it again to find Kassidy leaning over her desk in a low-cut crop top, giving an ample view of her minimal cleavage, and I clicked the room to get in.

Fuck.


Audrey{>: Just let me know when she hits a few goals.

Audrey{>: Let me know when she’s being bad.

Jack: She’s already being bad.


I chuckled as I put my phone down and then spammed for people to tip.

It took time. She chatted with tippers here and there and moaned appropriately as tips came in. She cupped her breasts beneath her shirt and pursed her lips, moaning as she played with her nipples. She worked the room with her body and her eyes, and my dick grew hard as she bit her lip and fucked the camera with her gaze.

Somebody tipped her, and she fell forward, cradling an arm beneath her breasts as she reached between her legs.

I spammed the chatroom again, looking for tippers. At least she had a powerful stage presence, which only helped her.

Somebody, BigTony1987, just begged to see her tits, so I spammed the message, 100 tokens for tits, making sure to tag him in it.

Another tip came in, making Kassidy’s toy vibrate, and making her moan.

The sound of change falling made me smile, and Kassidy reached out and grabbed the desk as she rubbed her pussy harder. Her black hair fell around her face as she ground her hips hard against her hand. Then, laughing, she bit her lip and stood up straight. The deal was 100 tokens for a look at the tits.

She leaned back, away from the camera, then crossed her arms in front of her, grabbing the hems of her top, and squeezed from her shoulders, pushing her breasts together.

I brushed my fingertips up and down the length of my cock as I watched, certain the other 497 people in the room were in a similar situation.

Kassidy rocked her hips slowly, shaking her body as she smiled.

“Show us that ass,” people demanded, and she smiled as she turned and gave it a good shake before turning back again and lifting the hems of her shirt, exposing more of her chocolate skin. She showed off her flat belly, giving people a tease while she worked them, and watched the tips roll in.

Her top came up slightly higher as she showed off her under-boob before letting them fall with the slightest bounce.

God, her body was so firm and yet, even her small tits were so soft.

Jack: Her tits are out. Is that bad enough for you?

Audrey{>: Just let me know when she hits a few of her goals.

Jack: You know, you could always watch, too.

Audrey{>: I’m not interested in watching her show like that.


I shrugged and put my phone down. To each their own.

The tips rolled in harder now that she had her shirt hiked up over her tits, and I spammed the room, begging them not to let the fun end.

Kassidy moaned as the tips came in and she pinched a nipple in her fingertips. Then, reaching for the hems of her shirt again—my heart nearly stopped—she cast it across the room toward the door.

I texted Audrey again, giving her the update. I still didn’t understand what was happening, but who was I to deny such a simple request?

The tips rolled in as 753 people watched Kassidy fall back deeper into her chair. She placed her feet against the desk and rested a hand between her legs as her toy vibrated. She moaned harder, closing her eyes as her jeans grew damp. She undid the button and then the zipper, and then stuffed her hand into her pants.

People, tippers and free users alike, called for her to take her pants off, but I knew, and she knew, that if she could make the people want, and beg, then she could coax the money out of them. It was all about finding the medium, and Kass knew where it was.

She hooked her thumbs into her jeans and worked them down over her hips, exposing her black thong and thighs, and then whipped her jeans off. I shot a text off to Audrey.


Audrey{>: Ugh… finally.


Now I was even more confused.

Kassidy moaned as she rubbed between her legs. The splash of her wet pussy made its way to the mic and spilled through my headset.

I pulled on myself as I remembered what it was like to be inside of her.

“What the fuck do you think you're doing?” Audrey shouted, and I jumped back as she came onto the screen.

Kassidy spun, her eyes wide, as she gazed at her stepmother marching into the room.

“You think you can just broadcast yourself from my house?!”

“Mom?”

"Don't Mom, me. Get your ass up."

Kassidy’s face was red as Audrey marched in, reminding me of that time we were caught fucking in her bed.

Kassidy shook, and Audrey grabbed her by the shoulder, spun her around, and bent her over the desk. She placed one hand between Kassidy’s shoulders and then lifted her other before bringing it down on Kassidy’s ass with a smack!

I flinched back and then smiled.

“Mmm,” Kassidy moaned and pushed back toward Audrey as the embarrassment drained from her face.

Audrey spanked her again.

I watched in amazement, and then Audrey spanked her again.

“Are you done with this shit?” Audrey demanded.

“Mmm, yes, stepmommy,” Kassidy begged and pled.

Audrey raised her hand once more and then spanked her again.

“Turn this shit off. I won’t have it in my house,” Audrey said and then spanked her again.

“Mmm….” Kassidy moaned.

Audrey turned and marched away, and I imagined her snickering, but then froze as I turned back to the chat. Kassidy turned slowly back to the camera, just staring.

The chat was on fire. People wanted to know who the MILF was. Others wanted to know if that was staged. Others wanted to know if Kass was okay.

They all tipped.

“Is it bad that I kind of want to fuck her on camera now?” Kassidy asked and looked back toward the door.

The chat begged.

***

Audrey walked into the living room and toward the kitchen, trying to calm her racing heart as she pulled her phone from her pocket to find half a dozen messages from Jack. She smiled.


Jack: Oh my god, that was amazing.

Jack: Did the two of you plan that?

Jack: Girl, holy fuck, the chat here is blowing up.

Jack: They all want you to go back in there.

Jack: Audrey?

Audrey{>: Jack, was that as hot as it felt?

Jack: Hotter.

Jack: Oh my god!!!


Audrey fell back onto the couch and breathed for a moment, nursing her stinging hand. 

“Oh, fuck.”

She opened her phone and went to Chaturbate, where Kass was streaming. The room was crowded, as always—she did well for herself—and she opened the link.

Of course, she was still streaming. She never expected her to stop. That was never the point. The point was to play, embarrass her a little. But now Kassidy turned, showing off her ass and her black thong before bringing her hand down hard against her ass.

Audrey moaned with her, and then reached into her jeans, biting her lip as she touched herself. She wanted to go back in there, but she needed to find her entrance. So she waited and pressed her fingers through her slit.

“Mmm,” she moaned, closing her eyes gently. She breathed and then picked up her phone.


Audrey{>: Do you think I should go back in there?

Jack: Yes!


She smiled again and reopened the room. Kassidy was in the full frame of the camera, bending over, looking straight into the lens, straight at her audience, as she held a black fleshy dildo by its ends.

She stuck out her tongue and licked it the whole way to the tip before setting it down and chuckling.

More tips rolled in as people begged for her to suck or fuck it, or both. Others still begged for the MILF to get back on the camera, and Audrey couldn’t help but smile; but then Kassidy leaned back into her chair and hiked her feet onto the desk, spread her legs, and placed the length of the dildo between her breasts.

“I think I need to show you how to do that, Kass.”

It wasn't long before Kassidy lifted the dildo to her lips and took it into her mouth, sucking its length. She really did know how to work the camera and the room.


Audrey{>: I could go back in there and shove that dildo down her throat.

Jack: Yes, please God, yes!!!


Audrey chuckled as she kept watching. People tipped, and Kassidy rubbed her pussy harder and sucked her dildo as her toy vibrated.

A small moan escaped Audrey’s chest, and she bit her lip as she pressed her fingertips against her clit.

A tip came in, and Kassidy screamed from the other room. Audrey grinned as it brought Kassidy to her feet. She leaned forward, putting the dildo on the desk, giving the screen the best view of her tits as she pressed her fingers into her pussy.

Audrey smiled, got up, and went to her room, where she pulled the toy box out from under the bed, and grabbed her strap and a paddle stamped with the word “slut,” before checking her phone once more. Kassidy was still moaning, still driving her fingers into her body, and her eyes were closed as the tips sent vibrations through her like fireworks.

Audrey walked in, keeping her toys hidden from the camera as she stepped forward. Then, pressing her hand against Kassidy's back, she pushed her to the desk.

“I thought I told you to turn this shit off,” Audrey said.

"Mmm, yes, stepmommy.”

Audrey raised her fingertips and brushed them against Kassidy’s legs, listening to her purr, before plunging them into Kassidy’s pleading pussy.

“I’ll teach you to come into my home and be a little tramp.”

“Mmm, yes please, step mommy,” Kassidy said, moaning. She arched back, pushing against Audrey’s thrusting fingers, and her eyes closed as she took it in.

Audrey plunged her fingers deeper into her stepdaughter's pussy, making them splash with every thrust as she held her down, pressing her face against the desk.

“Oh, god. Yes! Yes, stepmommy!”

“You want to come in here and act like a little whore?” Audrey demanded, forgetting the camera even as she ignored the vibrations against her fingertips.

“Oh, yes, step mommy. I’m a little whore.”

“So what? You just come into town to fuck my boyfriend; is that it?”

"Mmm, yes, stepmommy."

Something clawed at Audrey’s chest as she pulled her fingers free of Kassidy’s pussy and then brought her hand down against Kassidy’s ass.

Kassidy screamed, looked up at the camera, and then the hand came down again before Audrey plunged her fingers back into Kassidy’s pussy, fucking her harder, splashing into her tight body, and Kassidy shook as her breathing picked up and her body heaved. The desk grew hot from her body and her breath as she fought to fill her lungs despite the growing tension within her. Somewhere between the pounding of Audrey’s fingers and the non-stop vibrations, she was ready to ready to cum.

Her mouth fell open in a scream that refused to leave her body, and the tension inside of her grew. She smiled.

Sashasback
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sashasback

Audrey thrust her fingers into Kassidy, staring down at the shine of her body as she took in the smooth, clear skin of her back. Her fingers splashed as they buzzed against the vibrator. She didn’t let Kassidy up but pressed her down against the desk as her body heaved and writhed beneath her treatment, and that of what was now thousands of people in the room, watching as Audrey had her way, punishing Kassidy for stealing Jack.

The tension in Kassidy’s body snapped, and she screamed as her moan broke free from her chest. She slammed her hands against the desk and pressed up and back, taking Audrey’s fingers deeper.

Audrey smiled as Kassidy screamed, bucking back toward her as her pussy gushed, and her juices flowed.

“Mmm,” Audrey moaned, slowing down.

She grabbed Kassidy by her hair and hauled her up, before turning her around and pinning her between the edge of the desk and her own body. She tightened her grip and jerked Kassidy’s head back. Then she lifted her wet fingers and fed them to Kassidy, who closed her eyes as she took them between her lips, sucking on them, taking in the juices of her pussy.

“Mmm,” Kassidy moaned, and...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Bd1348
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments