Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Extended Family Connection Part 2: Movie Night

"Unsure if guilt would overcome lust, an innocent movie night puts clear the desire to carry on the passion."

67
5 Comments 5
2.0k Views 2.0k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Author's Notes

"This story continues from the previous story from the same series; Extended Family Connection."

I awoke to the noise of children laughing. I opened my eyes and looked around, I was alone. I had the image of Kelly fresh in my mind, but was it real, or just a wicked crazy dream?

I got dressed and went downstairs. I found Kelly in the kitchen serving the children breakfast. Both my daughter and my niece welcomed me with an excited, “Morning!”

Kelly looked over to me and said, “Morning. Sorry, I hope the girls didn’t wake you.” Kelly only looked at me for a brief moment before carrying on with the breakfast.

There was a tension in the air between us but I couldn’t tell if it was good or not.

Once the girls finished their breakfast, Kelly told them both to go and play. I started loading the dishwasher. Kelly leaned on the kitchen side while sipping her tea. She broke the silence, “So…are you ok?”

“Yeah! I think so. Are you ok?”

“I think so. Trying to process last night though.” She said confirming that the events of the night before had definitely happened.

“Yeaaah I wasn’t sure it was real. I woke up this morning unsure if it was a dream or not. All I could think was how amazing it was, real or not.”

She laughed and said, “Well, it was amazing. But, I’m starting to feel really guilty though. I’ve never cheated on my husband before.”

“I know how you feel. I’ve never cheated on my wife either. But it felt so amazing to be that close to you.”

Kelly replied only with a soft smile. I could see she wasn’t sure what to say or do, so I tried to reassure her, “Let’s not worry about last night. Let’s just enjoy the day and we can process everything we’re feeling. Let’s take our time with this.”

She smiled and said, “Thank you, babe,” and gave me a small cuddle.

We carried on the day back as we were before last night. We went to the supermarket, then over to the hardware store, before taking the girls shopping in town. While we were out shopping, our daughters were still pretending to be sisters instead of cousins. Myself and Kelly still thought it was quite cute.

As we were walking along the promenade, we were approached by some guy offering discounts at his restaurant for couples.

“We’re ok, thanks, mate,” I told him.

He said, “It would be a lovely treat for your lovely wife, sir?”

Slightly embarrassed, I looked at Kelly and told the guy, “Oh, she’s not my wife.”

“My apologies, sir,” the guy replied.

As we walked away, my daughter asked why I said no to the man. I told her, "Well, it’s a dinner for couples. Me and Aunty Kelly are not a couple.”

Annoyed, my daughter huffed back, "Well, can’t you just pretend you’re married or something? The man offered us a cheap dinner and that restaurant looks well nice, so why say no?”

It would be inappropriate to pretend that I’m married to Aunty Kelly when I’m actually married to your Mum. Mummy would not be happy if we did that.”

“Duh! Mummy ain’t here and that guy doesn’t know that Aunty Kelly isn’t my Mum. Can’t you just pretend to be together?”

I looked at Kelly and she shrugged her shoulders. I worried the decision would bite me in the backside, but I caved in and said, “Fine! But for god sake, don’t tell anyone, ok?”

We headed over to the restaurant and told them that the guy sent us over for the couples discount. The waitress walked us over to a table and gave us our menus.

We had an amazing dinner with all the trimming. As we were waiting for dessert, my daughter said, “You not gonna hold hands or something, you know, to make it look like you’re married?”

Kelly laughed nervously as we both held hands on top of the dinner table. It was a strange feeling holding hands of another woman, at the request of my daughter.

After we finished dinner we paid up and started walking out. My daughter looked back at me and Kelly as whispered, “Hold hands, remember.” So we did, for the rest of our trip out.

When we got home, my niece suggested we watch a movie. My daughter immediately shouts, “Movie night!” Then she ran into the living room to set up our movie night den. What we do is take the cushions off one sofa and lay them all on the floor in front of the other sofa, so that we could all lay on the floor under a shared blanket, that is our movie night den. My daughter showed her cousin how to set it up, while I grabbed a bunch of snacks from the kitchen.

We all snuggled under the blanket, Kelly, her daughter, my daughter, and then me.

The film went on and while myself and Kelly shared some knowing looks, we just enjoyed the film together. After a while, the children started drifting off to sleep, so I instructed them both to head up to bed.

Kelly and I sat alone on the living room floor on our makeshift den. We talked about the day's events and we were both feeling particularly excited at the brazen hand-holding in public earlier.

Kelly said, “It proper made me melt when the waitress asked how long we’d been together.”

“Yeah! I had to think on my feet with that one.”

“Why did you say ten years?”

“Well, it’s how long I think we would have actually been married if I got with you when I first met you, instead of marrying my wife.”

"Aww, Steven, that’s so nice. Thank you.”

“Why are you thanking me?”

“Because you make me feel really happy.”

“I’m glad I make you happy. Happy wife, happy life.” I joked.

“I suppose I could carry on being your wife,” Kelly said with a playful reluctance.

“Come here then beautiful.” I held out my arm so Kelly could lie against me. We watched TV for a short amount of time before Kelly lifted her head and looked directly at me.

I smiled at her and said, “You ok babe?”

She smiled back and said, “Yeah!”

She leaned into me and pressed her lips on mine. I held her cheek and kissed her back. We sunk into a passionate embrace rubbing our hands all over each other. I, of course, paid a lot of attention to her voluptuous bum. Our tongues were intertwined as the passion grew and grew.

Kelly leaned towards me, then sat up on my lap. She was usually a shy girl, but she clearly knew what she wanted. As we kissed I let my hand slip up and under her top to feel her breasts. It was a bit of a struggle as her breasts were quite large and her T-shirt wasn’t giving me much room. So I moved my hands behind her and undid her bra. As soon as I did that, Kelly sat up and removed her top, quickly followed by her bra. There they were, Kelly’s gorgeous bosom. I traced my hands up her belly onto her fabulous boobs. She held my hands on top of her breasts as she began to dry hump me. She gave out a little moan and she rocked back and forth on my crotch.

I said to her, “Fuck! You’re gorgeous, Kelly.”

She smiled before leaning down to kiss me. “Well! I think my husband needs some relief from a very stressful day,” she said with a playful flirt.

Who am I to argue? “Yes! It has been a very, VERY stressful day. I need my wife to help me feel better.”

Missbusty_45
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Missbusty_45

“Sit back then, Baby, let me help you.” Kelly stood up over me and then unbuttoned her jeans. She gave me a sexy smile before pulling them off.

“Yeess!” That was all I could say.

She then slowly pulled down her knickers to stand completely naked in front of me. It was such an amazing sight to see her goddess-like curves being flaunted just for my pleasure.

She asked, “Do you like?”

My breath felt like it had disappeared, but I managed to speak, "Kelly, you truly are a goddess. Your body is so fucking sexy.”

“This sexy body is all yours.”

“Come here so I can feel you.”

She stepped forward, still standing above me. I lean forward and run my hands up and down her whole body. Her pussy is right at my face. I could smell her sex and it drew me in, so I instinctively kissed her lips. I could hear Kelly gasp as I did so, but before I had time to start licking her, she pulled back.

I protested, “Ah, don’t tease me.”

She simply gave a sexy smile and raised one eyebrow as if to say, “What you going to do about it.”

So I sit back and admire that gorgeous body once again, and then suddenly it hits me. I have never actually seen her bum yet. The one part of her body that I had admired the most, the part that I always wished I could see. Sure I felt it, but I was still yet to see it bare naked in front of my eye.

I gasped then said, “Your bum! Let me see your bum.”

“Of course,” she said as she slowly turned away from me.

You could have knocked me down with a feather. Kelly’s bum was sensational. It was beyond perfect.

I said, “Kelly, your bum is outrageously amazing. I am literally falling in love with your bum.”

She bent over just slightly and gave herself a tiny slap on her right cheek.

I asked her, “Come closer.”

Her bum was right in front of my face. I caressed it with my hand slowly bringing my face closer. I kissed her right cheek, then her left. I kissed her crack, she smelt amazing. I then kissed her crack again, slowly pushing my face into her cheeks. I hear an “Ooo,” from Kelly, so I slightly spread her cheeks and kissed her again, then again harder.

I wanted to start exploring her hole but she stepped forward before I had a chance.

She turned towards me so we could carry on kissing. She knelt to sit on my legs. Kelly took off my shirt and undid my jeans. After she slid my jeans off her hands traced up my legs and straight onto my bulge in my shorts. She rubbed and squeezed it while we kissed and I played with her hanging nipples. I couldn’t help but get excited for whatever she had planned.

Finally, she went about removing my boxer shorts. As soon as they were off she took hold of my erect penis and said, “There he is. That’s what I’m after.”

She gave me one quick kiss and then knelt between my legs.

I knew what Kelly was going to do, and yet I was in complete shock. I remember previously chatting with her husband, my brother-in-law, and he was complaining about their sex life, or more accurately, the lack of it. He especially complained about how she mostly point-blank refused to give him a blow job.

I’m not sure why Kelly seemed more willing to suck my dick, rather than the dick of her husband, but I wasn’t complaining.

Kelly's head got closer to my cock as she rubbed my shaft up and down. I could feel her breath on the tip of the head as she waited only for a brief second. If she doesn’t do this often, maybe she was mentally preparing herself or something.

The moment finally happened when Kelly dropped her head down onto my erect cock. She licked the tip a couple of times before opening her mouth and taking me in. Kelly closed her mouth around my penis and started bobbing her head up and down. She was sucking a little too hard and fast to begin with, so I gently coached her to give the right speed and pressure. She was inexperienced but she soon picked it up. Kelly‘s blow job was far from the best I’ve had, but it was brilliant nevertheless.

She gave me head for about 5 minutes before she stopped and sat up. She had a huge smile on her face and said, “That’s the longest blow job in ever done.”

She seemed so pleased with herself so I encouraged her. “Well done, babe. It was really nice. I didn’t want you to stop.”

She smiled and came to sit back on my lap and kiss me. My hand immediately held on to her luscious arse while Kelly’s pussy rested on top of my cock.

With Kelly's arms around my neck and our passionate kissing beginning again, she started gyrating her hips on top of me. She managed to get my cock to line up with her warm lips, then she lowered herself onto it.

Her pussy was really wet, so my cock slid inside of her with ease. She impaled herself all the way down without breaking our kiss. Her hips started gyrating again as she lifted herself up and down my shaft.

For someone who is used to having boring sexy once in a blue moon, Kelly knew what she was doing on top. I felt like I was in heaven, having the beautiful Kelly naked on top of me as she rode my cock. I simply enjoyed the ride.

Kelly was getting into it. She was riding too hard to kiss me anymore so she just held onto my neck and rode my cock to her heart's content. I played with her boobs, taking turns in sucking each nipple. Kelly moaned as she bounced harder and harder. She asked me, “Do you want me to turn around so you can see my bum?”

“I would love that,” I said excitedly.

So Kelly pulled herself off me, turned around, then sat straight back down onto my cock. She instantly got straight back into her rhythm and rode me hard. Watching her perfect arse bouncing up and down on my cock nearly made me blow my load instantly, but I hung on in there.

I rubbed my hands all over her arse and enjoyed pulling her cheeks apart to see her bum hole. Kelly’s legs got tired so she crawled forward slightly while I got on to my knees. She then backed herself into me so I could once again enter her body. Within seconds I was fucking Kelly doggy-styled. That clearly hit the spot with Kelly as she started moaning loudly. “Oh! Fuck! Steven! Harder! Fuck! Harder!”

I was struggling to stay quiet myself. I was moaning louder and louder. I knew we had to be quiet as our daughters were both upstairs asleep, but we were both in heaven.

Our bodies were slapping against each other, we were both groaning and moaning louder with each passing moment. I held onto her wide birthing hips as I pounded her at her request. “Fuck me harder, Steven, cum inside me. Make me pregnant.”

I told her, “I’m going to cum inside you, baby.” We both moaned loudly as we climaxed together, stronger than the night before.

I pulled out of Kelly's body and lay down on the cushions. Kelly crawled over to me and lay with her head on my shoulder. We cuddled for some time, trying to catch our breaths. Kelly said, “I’ve been waiting for that all day.”

“I wasn’t sure you wanted to do it again. You seemed unsure this morning at breakfast,” I replied.

“I just felt a little guilty, but while talking with you this morning, I’ve been wanting to jump your bones since then. Being out in public with you made me wet all day.”

“I’m glad we could do this again,” I said as I kissed her softly.

Published 
Written by Cholmes334205
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments