Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Extended Family Connection

"A subtle crush on the sister-in-law turns into to a temporary romance."

132
17 Comments 17
3.9k Views 3.9k
6.7k words 6.7k words

This is a story about me, Steven. I’m married with a wonderful family. My wife has a brother who is also a family man, and he’s married to Kelly.

Kelly is good-looking, in her mid-thirties, and around five-foot-eight in height. She’s a slightly chubby girl with the most perfect curves in all the right places. She wears glasses, has a cute smile, and has long dark hair. She’s got fairly large breasts, if a little too large, and an amazing round bum. She keeps her bum hidden away most of the time. Only once in a blue moon do you get to see the shape of her voluptuous round bottom in some tight leggings, usually when she’s chilling at home. I’ve fantasized about squeezing her bum more times than I can remember.

My wife had just lost her grandmother, so she and her brother had to go to the other side of the country with the rest of their family for the funeral.

Unfortunately, because times are tough, we couldn’t afford to go to the funeral with them, so I stayed back with my daughter, as did Kelly with her daughter.

Long before we knew there was going to be a funeral, we planned to have Kelly‘s daughter around for a sleepover during the school holidays. However, as Kelly‘s husband was away, she didn’t want to be left home alone in an empty house. So my wife and I agreed that she could come and stay with me and my daughter while my wife and her brother attended the funeral.

We only have a two-bed house, so my wife said that Kelly had to sleep on the sofa. She thought it would be weird to have another woman sleeping in our bed. We all agreed to this and everything was sorted. No funny business was ever planned or even considered by myself, but obviously, things slowly took a turn.

The first night that Kelly and her daughter stayed was pretty uneventful. We got a takeaway in and watched whatever boring TV was on. Come bedtime, the kids got set up in the bedroom and I went to bed early so that Kelly could get comfortable downstairs.

Before I headed upstairs, I said to Kelly, “Look, I know my wife said that you must have the sofa, but if it’s too uncomfortable then I’ll happily swap.”

She said, "No, no it’s okay. I’m sure it will be fine.”

I wished her a good night's sleep and I went to bed.

The next morning I went downstairs and Kelly was already awake watching TV in the living room. I asked her how she slept and she gave me a look that made it clear to me, her night wasn’t a very pleasant experience.

“God! That sofa is soo fucking uncomfortable,” Kelly said.

“I’m sorry. I did offer to swap and you said no.” I laughed.

“Yeah! Well, I don’t think your wife would be too happy if I slept in your bed. She made it very clear before she left that I have to stay on the sofa.”

“Well, she ain’t here and sleep is important, so if you need to sleep in a bed tonight, I will have the sofa. It’s seriously not a problem. Anyway, she’s not to know.”

Our daughters came bouncing downstairs asking for breakfast, so we finished the conversation and started our first full day together.

We took a short walk over to the playground for the girls to run about. While we were out, the girls were laughing and joking and decided that they would pretend that they were sisters, and with that, they called Kelly and me, Mum and Dad. This made Kelly laugh. She said, “Don’t you feel a bit weird that they’re calling us mum and dad, but they’re saying it so it sounds like we’re together.”

I laughed and said, “I don’t mind that. It doesn’t bother me. I’m sure we look like a regular couple just taking our kids out to play.”

Kelly went a bit quiet. I wasn’t quite sure why. When we got home, we made the kids some lunch and sat them down in the living room for them to eat. We went back into the kitchen to tidy up and the conversation carried on.

I said to Kelly, “I’m sorry if I said something that upset you earlier.”

"No, you didn’t upset me. It just made me think about what other people would think seeing us out together.”

“What do you mean, what other people think?”

“Well, we probably looked like a couple that were together together, if you know what I mean. It just made me feel a bit weird, good, but weird.”

“I’m sorry I’ve made you feel like that?” I was a little confused.

"No, it’s okay. It’s just not something I expected to feel. I’m alright for people to think that me and you are together. I don’t know those people and will probably never see them again anyway. It might sound stupid but I quite like the thought of people thinking that me and you are a couple. Do you know what I’m saying?”

“I don’t mind being your temporary husband for a short while.”

Kelly stopped what she was doing and then looked me straight in the eyes with a weird look, and a cute little smile appeared on her face.

“What?” I said.

“Nothing. I, I just, I kind of wanna pretend to be your wife for a little while, but it probably sounds a bit weird, forget I said that.” She said with a slight panic.

“Yeah, it would be a bit weird, but I kind of wanna pretend to be your husband too.” I laughed.

A huge smile appeared on Kelly's face, “Shall we pretend then?” she said excitedly.

I smiled at her and said, “I think we should, just not in front of the girls.”

“Sounds like a plan.”

Kelly gave me a big cuddle. Now, I’ve cuddled Kelly many times before as a brief hello or goodbye, but this was different and nobody else was around. So when I hugged her I wrapped my arms tight around her waist and she gave me a tight squeeze with her arms around my shoulders and neck. It was obvious quickly that we hugged much longer than we usually do.

Without letting go, I started to speak, “I know we’re just having a bit of a laugh.” We pulled back slightly but with my arms still around her waist and her arms around my neck, we now looked at each other. “I do hope we can enjoy ourselves for the short amount of time that we’re going to share, even if we do pretend that we’re married, I wanna just have a nice time with you.”

Kelly, still looking right into my eyes, said, “I really wanna have a nice time with you too.”

We both just stared at each other. It was clear that there was this new connection we never felt before. We were still holding each other tightly, I could feel her body up against mine and this was a new feeling. I’ve never felt that close to her before. We enjoyed this feeling of closeness for a little longer, but all of a sudden the moment ended as the girls called us from the other room and snapped us out of our connection. As Kelly left the kitchen, I stood there and thought about what I was feeling, and it was very clearly arousal.

Later in the evening, we ordered a takeaway. The girls wanted to watch a movie, so they picked whatever Disney movie they wanted. I have two small sofas and our daughters wanted one of them to sit together on.

Myself and Kelly sat on the second sofa together, quite close. We ate our food and enjoyed the movie. My daughter complained that it was getting cold and Kelly agreed that she too was chilly.  So I grabbed some blankets for us all, gave one to the kids, and sat down and spread the other blanket across us.

The blanket was a little small, so Kelly moved in a little bit closer to me. Once we were comfortable, we all sat down and enjoyed the movie.

I decided to sit with my feet on the sofa, which caused us to sit shoulder to shoulder.

I asked Kelly, “Is it ok if I sit this close?”

"Yeah, of course! I don’t mind you being this close.” She then looked at me and quietly said, “You're my husband, remember.”

We both had a quiet laugh together.

“Ohh of course, I forgot. My mistake,” I said as I nudged her in the side with my hand. But as I nudged her, she grabbed and held my hand. We both took comfort from this touching so adjusted our hands so that our fingers were intertwined. We gave a shy smile to each other. It was clear that we were both happy to be holding hands.

I felt like a schoolboy holding my new girlfriend’s hand for the first time. I felt a huge buzz, holding her hand in front of our kids. They were so engrossed in the film that they never even noticed.

The film finished, Kelly got up to go to the toilet and the girls carried on playing. When Kelly came back, I opened the blanket and she came and sat down, but this time she was right up against me. I smiled at her as we continued holding hands. I held her hand while resting them on her lap. I was feeling brave, so I let go of her hand and put my hand on her thigh. She placed her hand on top of mine as I gently stroked her leg. Kelly gently laid her head onto my shoulder. This was such a nice feeling, as it felt like I was just sitting at home with my wife. However, it wasn’t my wife, it was Kelly; this turned me on like nobody’s business. Of course, I couldn’t do anything about it because the kids were there, but I enjoyed this moment nevertheless.

Bedtime soon came and we sent the kids to bed. Me and Kelly carried on having a nice chat about the day's events and lots of random stuff, but we were still sat on the sofa with me stroking her thigh.

I said to Kelly, “It’s getting late, so why don’t we get our heads down for the night, but listen, you had a really shit night on the sofa, so I’ll take the sofa tonight. You head up to my bed.”

Kelly said, “No no honestly it’s fine. Your wife made it clear remember. This is my spot down here.”

“Come on don’t be silly,” I protested, “you need the rest and the sofa is not comfortable enough to get proper rest.”

“I promise, I’m okay, I’ll stay here.” She said defiantly.

Before I left, I said to her, “Listen, if you can’t sleep tonight, then pop upstairs okay, any time, and I’ll swap places with you.”

I went upstairs and got into bed, but all I was thinking about was Kelly, thinking about the feeling of her thigh, thinking about that moment in the kitchen, close to each other, and all I was thinking about was how much I really wanted to kiss her. So I did what any normal guy would do, I started to masturbate thinking about that closeness.

Before I had time to get into my own private moment, I heard a little knock at my bedroom door.

Kelly popped her head around the door, “Sorry, can I come in?”

“Sure come in, what do you need?”

“I can’t sleep on that sofa again tonight. Would you mind if I slept in here?”

“Of course.” I said willing to make her happy, “I’ll go sleep downstairs..”

“No don’t!” She quickly interrupted, “Listen for a second before you go. I know that your wife doesn’t want me sleeping up here, so I promise I won’t say anything to her. I will go back downstairs in the morning before the girls get up, so they won't know I slept up here. So why don’t you just stay here as well and I’ll sleep on the other side of the bed?”

The thought of sleeping on the same bed as Kelly never even crossed my mind, but I was more than willing. “Ok but only if you’re sure. I am only in my boxer shorts though, I can quickly put some more clothes on to make you feel more comfortable if you like?”

“No, that’s fine. I’m in my PJs anyway.”

Kelly went over to my wife’s side of the bed, opened the covers, and got in.

I said to her, “I never thought I’d have another woman in my bed.” We both laughed.

We had a nice chat for a while but eventually, Kelly started kicking the covers off.

“What’s wrong?” I asked her.

“Nothing. I just keep getting hot.”

“If you want to take off your PJs and sleep more comfortably then I honestly don’t mind.”

Kelly thought about it and then said, “Will it not be a bit weird if I slept in your bed in my underwear?”

I laughed and said, “Love! You’re in my bed, it’s already weird!”

“Well, that’s true.” She laughed back.

She seemed unsure if she wanted to take off her PJs in front of me but I reassured her, “I can turn the lights down lower and I can turn over to make sure I won’t see anything?”

“I’m not worried about you looking, I’m worried about making things even more weird between us.”

“Well, we’ve agreed that you’re temporary my wife, let’s not see that as weird, but as a nice thing.”

Kelly agreed, so she took off her pyjamas and got back into bed. She was wearing normal everyday black underwear, but for some reason, she was still wearing a wired bra. Obviously, I don’t wear a bra, but even I know you probably shouldn’t wear a wired bra when you go to bed. I felt super happy that she was half-naked next to me, but we just talked for a while.

We talked about how we were starting to feel like an actual couple.

I said to her, “I’m like, well relaxed with you next to me in my bed. It was weird at first, but now that you’re here, and now that you’re next to me, and I will be honest, now that you’re half naked like me, this feels kind of, strangely, normal.”

“I know what you mean, it kind of feels like this is just what couples do, they just come to bed and they just chat like what we’re doing. The only thing we’re not doing yet is snuggling together.” She laughed.

I saw that as a not-so-subtle hint, so I said, “Well, I’m waiting.”

I reached out my right arm and gestured for her to come in for a snuggle.

She looked at me with a look of excited disbelief and said, “Can I?”

I said, “Of course, I’m your husband remember.”

Kelly came and snuggled next to me and she lay her head on my right shoulder. I could feel her soft warm skin close to mine. This was electric. Kelly placed her hand on my chest, then moved it back away to her side, then back onto my chest again, then my stomach and then she stopped and said with a nervous laugh, “I don’t know where to put my hand.”

We both laughed and I said, “You can put it wherever you want, just relax!”

She decided to rest her hand back on my chest.

We snuggled in close to each other without saying another word. I felt like we were both just appreciating that moment, that very, unexpected moment.

We were both gently stroking each other's body. All I could think was how much I loved that feeling.

I broke the silence. “This is perfect.”

“This is almost perfect.” She replied

“What do you mean, almost perfect?” I asked her.

“This stupid bra!” She said as she started fidgeting under the blanket.

“What’s wrong with it?”

“The bloody wire keeps digging into me. It’s not comfortable for sleeping in, to be honest.” She explained.

“Take it off then hun.”

She was clearly conflicted, “Mmm, maybe. I do usually sleep without one on.” She mumbled.

“Kelly look, it’s just you and me here. If you want to take your bra off, then take your bra off. I promise I will try not to look.”

“Honestly, I don’t mind you looking. You’re allowed to look if you want.”

I could not believe Kelly just gave me full permission to check out her boobs, “You don’t mind me looking?”

She sat up and said, “No, it’s just like being married remember? This is what people do in relationships.”

She unhooked her bra and threw it to the floor. She then turned towards me, gave me a second to gaze upon the beautiful sight, then she lay back down.

I put on my overly snooty posh voice and said, “You have a lovely set of breasts, my dear.”

She replied in an equally snooty posh voice, “Thank you, darling. I grew them myself.”

She snuggled back into my arm again, this time she seemed to lay even closer to me. Now I could feel her whole body up against mine, and that included her now naked breast up against my torso. I held her tight and stroked her back. This prompted her to lift her right leg and lay it over my lap.

“Mmmmmm this is nice,” She said as she adjusted her leg on top of me.

She accidentally nudged my now erect penis.

“Yes, this is very nice. I’m liking this a lot.” I said.

“I can tell that you’re liking it and you’re enjoying it.” She said this time deliberately nudging my penis.

I laughed, “I’m so sorry, but what do you expect? I have a beautiful woman naked against me.”

“You think I’m beautiful?”

“Yeah! Of course, I think you’re beautiful.”

Exotique
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Exotique

Kelly lifted her head to look directly at me, “Do you actually?”

“Yes! I really do. I think you’re gorgeous. To be honest, I’ve fancied you for a long time.”

Kelly‘s eyes grew huge and she had the biggest smile on her face, “Oh my God, are you joking?”

“Why would I be joking?”

She lay her head back down on my chest, “I dunno, just,...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Cholmes334205
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments