Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daniel's Private Whorehouse - Beth

"Madison brings a friend home to sample Daniel’s talents."

117
19 Comments 19
10.9k Views 10.9k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Author's Notes

"This is Chapter 2 of a six-part series.  My thanks to ChrisM for his excellent editing."

As Daniel was in the process of extending his hand to their visitor, Madison said, “I’d like you to meet Beth. She’s a friend of mine from school and she’s looking forward to fucking you.”

Daniel stopped, cut his eyes to Madison, and blurted, “She’s what?”

“Beth is here to have sex with you,” Maddi explained. “She was telling me that her sex life was in shambles. She said the men she knew just wanted to get her naked, fuck her and then go home. I explained that I had the nicest man in the world. I told her you always take time to see that your lover is satisfied and happy. Hearing that, she asked if she could come here to meet you and maybe get some sex tutoring.”

“You want sex tutoring?” a confused Daniel asked Beth.

“Actually… yes,” she answered. “Madison was telling me how wonderful her sex life is and I was totally envious. I want to be happy with sex, but I guess I just don’t know enough about it. Maybe I don’t know enough about men. I just know that it isn’t what I think it should be and I’m looking for help.”

Daniel stared quietly at the pretty young woman for a minute before turning his gaze toward Madison. “So you invited Beth to come home with you so that I could give her sex lessons?”

“You’ve summed it up quite well, Mr. Williams,” Maddi said with a grin. “Beth is not a virgin and not happy with the way things are going. You can explain things to her and help her to understand what to do and what to expect.”

Turning back to Beth, Daniel said, “And you think this is a good idea?”

“Oh, absolutely,” Beth said with some excitement in her voice. “If I can get someone to tutor me in my school subjects, why not have someone to teach me about sex?”

Daniel appeared to calm down and stepped back to consider what these young women were suggesting.

Madison walked around behind Beth, indicating that she should stand. Once Beth was standing facing Daniel, Madison put her arms around her friend and began unbuttoning her blouse. When the shirt was gone, Madison unhooked Beth’s bra and dropped it on the floor. “Aren’t these amazing boobs?” she asked Daniel. “Imagine putting these hard little nipples between your teeth and hearing her beg.”

Daniel didn’t speak but agreed that Beth’s breasts were spectacular.

Madison unzipped her friend’s skirt and let it drop to the floor. Turning Beth around, Maddi said, “You have to admit she has a killer ass.”

Daniel nodded his head. Beth was wearing a thong that displayed her ass lasciviously. Beth’s butt wasn’t better than Maddi’s, but it was exceptional.

Turning Beth back around to face Daniel, she pulled Beth’s panties down so that she stood completely naked in front of him.

Daniel wasn’t shocked, but he stood there in amazement as he carefully took in the beautiful body displayed for his pleasure. Beth was perhaps 5’ 2” with a perfect figure. There was a small patch of pubic hair just above her slit that was the same soft light brown as the hair on her head. Dan preferred taller women, but this one was quite exceptional.

“Turn around, Beth,” Madison told her friend. “Dan’s an ass man. He won’t be able to refuse an ass as perfect as yours.”

Beth slowly turned, looking back over her shoulder to see the bulge forming in Dan’s pants.

Taking three steps toward them, Daniel gave Beth a hard slap on her ass. “So, tell me what you are proposing.”

Beth gasped at the impact of his hand against the delicate skin of her bottom, but she smiled.

Madison cupped Beth’s breasts in her hands. “I want you to show her how a man makes love. I want you to fuck her like you fuck me. She needs to know how a real man treats a woman and know the joy of an orgasm. I doubt she’s ever had a man use his tongue to bring her to orgasm or know the joy of having hot spunk on her tits. She’s looking for an education and I know you can give her what she needs.”

“And what are you going to do while I’m being the professor of sex.

“I plan to help you,” Madison said with a head-tilting smile. “You know that I like to have sex with girls as well as men. When you need to rest, I’ll jump in and lend a hand.” She giggled and added, “Maybe I’ll also lend a tongue.”

Beth looked excited. “That would be wonderful. I’ve never had sex with a woman, but I’ve wanted to try it for the longest time.”

Madison whispered in Beth’s ear. “Put your arms around his neck and give him a nice, long kiss.”

Not hesitating a second, Beth stepped up to Daniel, put her arms around his neck and pressed her lips against his. She was a little surprised when he responded to her kiss immediately. He put his hands on her bare ass cheeks, pulling her to him and allowing her to feel his hardness against her belly.

Madison moved behind Beth as she kissed Daniel, slipping one of her fingers into her friend’s pussy. Beth was hot and wet and didn’t object to Madison’s fingering.

When Daniel broke the kiss, Madison slipped her finger into his mouth. “Doesn’t she taste good?”

“Indeed she does,” Daniel said with a bright smile.

Once again, Madison whispered in Beth’s ear. “Get his prick out and put it in your mouth before he changes his mind. He’s a sucker for a good blow job.”

Instantly Beth dropped to her knees and unbuckled Daniel’s trousers. When his pants were around his ankles, Beth held her breath and pulled down his boxers, gasping at the size and thickness of his cock. “Oh my god,” she sighed. “It’s just beautiful.” Beth opened her mouth and licked the large head with her tongue.

“It would appear to me that you’ve sucked cock before,” Daniel said as he began unbuttoning his shirt.

“Just a couple of times,” Beth replied as she looked up at him. “It’s the one thing I’ve done that I enjoyed.”

“You might want to let Maddi give you some lessons,” he said, looking down at Beth’s head bobbing back and forth. “She has a degree in giving head.”

Madison stood back, watching her naked friend feasting on Daniel’s cock and felt a little jealous. That cock had been her private property for the past few weeks. Now that she was watching someone enjoying it, she had brief doubts that sharing him was such a great idea.

“Why don’t you take Beth up to your bedroom,” Madison suggested. “It has to have better atmosphere than this kitchen.”

“What about dinner?” Daniel asked.

“You take her upstairs and eat that needy pussy and I’ll order pizza,” Maddi suggested. “I’ll make sure to keep your energy up.”

Daniel pulled Beth up off her knees. “Maddi makes a good suggestion. Let’s go up to my room.” He picked up his clothes and led Beth upstairs.

Maddi picked up Beth’s clothes and followed them.

Once in the bedroom, Daniel told Beth to lie down across the bed while he finished undressing. When he turned back to the bed, Daniel found Beth’s hand between her legs, running her fingers over her wet glistening pussy lips. “Do you masturbate often?” he asked, standing between her feet on the edge of the bed.

“Not often,” she answered. “I usually make noise when I masturbate and it would be easy for my parents to hear it. I just do it when I’m alone.”

Daniel softly moved her legs apart and leaned his mouth an inch from her wet pussy lips. “I think you’ll enjoy this,” he said before running his tongue from her puckered opening to her clit.

“Oh fuck!” Beth gasped.

He did it twice more before concentrating his tongue on her clit. Within thirty seconds, Beth had thrown her legs over his shoulders and locked her fingers in his hair. “Oh fuck, Daniel!” she groaned. “Fuck! That’s so good.”

Daniel noticed that Madison had removed her clothes and moved onto the bed. She was caressing Beth’s breasts and whispering in her ear. “This man knows how to eat pussy. He’ll make you cum so hard you won’t believe it.”

In addition to licking her clit, Daniel pushed a finger into her extremely wet pussy, causing her to cry out in pleasure. He added a second finger to rub her sensitive spot a moment later. In less than two minutes, Beth squeezed her thighs against Dan’s face, screaming, “Oh Fuck!” Her body shook as she had the most intense orgasm of her life.

Madison moved over to kiss her friend. She had no idea if Beth had ever had any sexual encounters with another female but found the woman more than happy to enjoy a tongue-filled kiss. “That was incredible,” Beth announced when Madison moved away. “I didn’t know an orgasm could be that strong.”

“Are you ready for his cock now?” Madison asked.

“Oh yes, please!” Beth said as she loosened her thigh hold on Daniel’s face. “I want him to fuck me and make me cum again!” she told Maddi. “I want that cock!”

Madison got up on her knees and kissed Daniel. She licked the pussy juice off of his cheeks and smiled at him. “You always taste good,” she told him, “But you’re even better with the taste of a pussy on your tongue.”

“I’m glad you approve,” Daniel said as she slapped her ass. “I’ll keep it in mind.”

Beth opened her legs, offering her sex to Daniel. “Give it to me, Daniel. I need your cock now.”

KarlaRati
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarlaRati

“Your wish is my command,” he said while climbing onto the bed and flipping over on his back. “But I want you on top. We’re not doing missionary here. You’re going to learn how to be in charge of your own orgasms.”

Beth eyed the large tool and had some slight doubts about being able to take it all. She looked at Madison, who knew instantly what her friend was thinking.

“Don’t worry, Beth. Just take it in slowly. Dan won’t hurt you.”

Straddling his body, Beth put her hands on his chest as she lowered her sex to his shaft. “Oh god,” she mumbled as the large head pushed through her folds and entered her slit.

“Don’t be in a hurry, Beth,” Daniel whispered. “I’m not going anywhere.”

Closing her eyes to concentrate on the feeling she was getting, Beth pushed down slowly until she had taken as much of his cock as she thought she could handle. Once she had taken it all, she sighed and opened her eyes. “You are so fuckin’ big,” she told Dan.

“Not really,” he replied with a smile. “It’s just the biggest one you’ve seen. Now, take your time and start to move when you’ve adjusted to it.” Lifting his hands, Daniel grasped her full, round breasts.

Beth moved slowly up and down on his thick cock. She closed her eyes again as she began to enjoy the feeling as she seemed to glide through her overflowing juices. “This is so good!” she groaned.

Daniel decided to remain still until she was ready to take a hammering, slowly squeezing her breasts and nipples.

Madison got up behind Beth, moving with her and whispering encouragement into Beth’s ear. “Don’t you just love that dick? Wouldn’t you love to ride it all day?” Maddi suggested, “Now start gliding back and forth. It’ll give you a totally different feeling than riding up and down.”

“Oh yeah!” Beth called out. “That’s great.”

“Now, turn around and show him your ass,” Madison whispered. “His cock will go in at a different angle and I promise you’ll love it. It’s called reverse cowgirl.” As Beth turned around, Madison explained, “In this position, you can rub your clit without your partner seeing what you’re doing.”

After a few minutes in reverse cowgirl, Daniel moved her again. “Head down… ass up,” he instructed her as he put Beth into the doggie position. The sounds she was making got louder with each changed position. While in the doggie position, Madison helped by rubbing her clit until Beth had another orgasm. She collapsed on the bed, looking back at Daniel.

“I think you’re either a devil or an angel,” she said in an exhausted voice. “For the first time, I understand why people are so obsessed with sex.

Reaching out to hold his cock, Madison began stroking it. “I want you to cum on her tits, Dan. She needs to see a real man’s orgasm.”

Madison stroked it a few more times before Daniel took it in his hand, groaned and shot hot ropes on semen on Beth’s lovely breasts, the last stream hitting Beth’s chin.

“Holy shit!” Beth called out, seeing her chest covered in hot jizz.

Maddi quickly scooped up some cum on her finger and put it in Beth’s mouth. “You’ll love this,” she told her friend.

Sliding off of the bed, Daniel said, “You take over, Maddi. I’m too old to keep this up. You can keep her busy for a while.” Then, moving to a comfortable chair that he often used for reading, Daniel sat down to watch what Madison would do.

Madison immediately rolled over and began kissing Beth. Maddi’s hands found and fondled Beth’s breasts as their tongues tangled. “You have such great tits,” Maddi loudly whispered.

“Not as good as yours,” Beth responded.

“Did you like that dick?” Madison asked.

“Are you kidding?” Beth laughed. “I’ve never had anything like it before. I could stay here and fuck him all day and night.”

“I thought you might feel that way,” Madison said as her fingers found Beth’s wet pussy. “Do you want me to finger fuck you or get you off with my tongue?”

“I want both,” Beth answered.

“You greedy little bitch,” Maddi said with a laugh. “I can’t wait to taste that pussy.” She slid down between Beth’s legs, running her tongue through her slit. “Fantastic,” Madison said as she looked up. “You just stay like you are. I’m going to be here for a while. The only thing better than having Dan cum in my mouth is licking his spunk out of your sweet pussy.”

Sitting in his chair, Daniel was watching the girl-on-girl action. As his cock hardened, Dan stroked it. Watching the young women, he whispered, “I could get used to this.”

In the next ten minutes, Beth had two more orgasms. While her body was still trembling from the second one, she went to sleep. Madison slipped off the bed, coming to sit in Daniel’s lap. “She’s going to want to come back for more.”

“You think so?” Dan asked.

“Without a doubt,” Maddi answered. “We’ve introduced her to a world she didn’t know existed. She’ll probably try out another guy and find him lacking now that she knows what should happen.”

“How is it you aren’t tired?”

“Oh, I’m tired. You can believe that,” Madison said as she leaned in and cuddled with Dan. “But at the same time, this is all exhilarating. Can you smell it? The room is thick with the aroma of sex. It just drives me to have more.”

“Let’s get her dressed and out of here. We’ll talk later about giving her more if she’s interested,” he told her. “I’m going to take a shower.”

As soon as Daniel was out of the room, Madison went to Beth, who appeared to be sleeping. “It’s time to go, Beth,” she whispered in her friend’s ear.

Opening her eyes, Beth groaned, “Can’t we do it one more time?”

“You’re still living with your parents and need to get home,” Madison explained. “Just put on everything but your panties.”

“Why not my panties?” Beth asked with a confused look.

“You’re going to leave them on the pillow as a parting gift for Daniel,” Madison said in a secretive manner. “Can’t you just imagine him sniffing them and jerking off while he thinks about fucking you?”

“I like that idea,” Beth giggled as she put on her bra.

Ten minutes later, Madison was closing Beth’s car door. “I expect you’ll want to come back for more,” she told Beth. “Try out one of your boyfriends first so you’ll have a sense of comparison.”

“I can’t imagine anything better than spending the evening with the two of you. Now I know what a real orgasm is and how wonderful it can be.”

 

Two days later, Beth called Madison. “I had sex with Tony last night in the back seat of his car,” she announced at once.

“Good for you,” Madison replied. “How was it?”

“It was good,” Beth replied, “But nothing like I felt with Daniel. Tony has a nice cock, but it doesn’t compare with Dan’s. Tony didn’t try to get me off but managed to cum in less than five minutes.”

“I think that’s about right for a guy Tony’s age. Their interest is in cumming. They just assume that if they’ve had an orgasm, you must have too. That’s why older men are better.”

“When can I see Daniel again?” Beth asked excitedly. “You do think he’ll want me again, don’t you?”

“Of course, he will, Beth,” Madison said in a soothing voice. “How could any man in his right mind turn down a chic with a body as great as yours?”

“I’ll do anything he wants,” Beth was quick to point out.

“Are you willing to give up your ass?” Madison asked, cocking an eyebrow and wondering how her friend would respond.

“I would like to try it,” Beth said in a whisper. “But I’m a little afraid his cock is too big for my ass.”

“Don’t you worry about a thing. Daniel is a thoughtful lover. He won’t do anything to hurt you. But if I tell him you said you’d do anything, he’ll expect you to play along. Right now I think you can come over next Monday. You’ll need to be here by 5:30. Dan gets home from work between 5:30 and 6:00. You’ll want to be ready for him when he walks in the door.”

“Maybe you could help get me ready?” Beth asked.

“I think we can work that out.” See you Monday,” Madison said as she ended the call. “This is...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by JefferyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments