Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daniel's Private Whorehouse - Jade

"Madison brings home a redhead for Daniel to tame."

89
15 Comments 15
13.5k Views 13.5k
3.6k words 3.6k words

Author's Notes

"This is the third Chapter of Daniel's Private Whorehouse. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Chapter 4 will be out soon."

Madison simply couldn’t believe her eyes and ears. Daniel, her gentle and loving sex partner, held her friend Jade by the hair and asked if she came to their house to get fucked by a real man. She’d never seen Daniel behave in this manner.

“You’re tired of having sex with boys, right?” he growled at Jade.

When Jade didn’t answer right away, he slapped her. “When I ask a question, I expect an answer.”

Madison gasped at the sight of Daniel slapping her friend and wanted to object but was held spellbound by the change in Daniel.

“Tell me what you want!” he demanded.

“I want to be fucked by a man,” Jade answered in a shaky voice.

“You want a man who will treat you like the whore you are. Isn’t that right?”

Again she hesitated and received another slap. “Is that what you want?” he repeated.

“Yes!” Jade cried out.

“That’s what I thought,” he said, still holding her tightly by her hair. “Madison, come over here.”

Still, in disbelief of what she was witnessing, Maddi came to him.

“Take off her shirt and bra,” he told his step-daughter. “I want to see her tits.”

Madison did as she was told. She took off Jade’s top, tossed it aside, unhooked Jade’s bra, removed it and let Jade’s breasts tumble out.

Daniel grabbed one roughly. “Just what I expected,” he said, looking into her green eyes. “Full, heavy, milky white tits with pink nipples. Your boy sex partners must love these.”

“They do,” Jade whispered. The look on her face indicated that she enjoyed the way he was fondling her breasts.

“Take off the rest of her clothes, Maddi,” Daniel said. “I need to see all of her.”

Again, following directions, Maddi got down on her knees and removed Jade’s pants and panties.

When Jade was utterly naked, Daniel held her at arm’s length so that he could study her body. He noticed the thin red line of pubic hair pointing the way toward her pussy. When he turned around to see her ass, his cock became as hard stone, as it tried to rip through his trousers.

He pulled Jade back against him so that she could feel his stiff shaft. “This is what I think,” he whispered in her ear. “I think you want to be used and abused. You want my dick in every one of your holes. You want me to fuck your big tits and take your perfect ass. You want to be fucked until you can’t move. Are we in agreement?”

Jade hesitated only a second before answering, “Yes, Daniel. That’s what I want.” She paused again for a second before saying, “I’ll do anything you want. Hurt me or humiliate me. I don’t care. I just want to be used by a man that knows what he’s doing.”

Dan moved a hand around her, placing it between her legs. The opening to her pussy felt like a wet oven. Her juices were already beginning to run down the inside of her thighs. He turned her around to face him before pushing her down on her knees. “Take out my cock and worship it!”

Jade’s hands shook as she unbuckled his belt and opened his trousers.

Daniel removed the belt from his pants, made a loop out of it and hung it around her neck.

Jade pulled his slacks down to his ankles before slowly removing his boxers. When his dark, angry-looking cock jumped out in her face, Jade gasped. “Of fuck. It’s beautiful,” she groaned. Jade wrapped both hands around it without covering the head and smiled. “Beautiful,” she whispered.

“Put it in your mouth,” he directed her.

Madison had moved away and stood to the side of Jade and Dan. “Fuck, this is so hot!” she said.

Jade was trying to swallow Daniel’s cock, but its size prevented her from getting it more than three inches into her mouth. She had never been this excited to see, touch and taste a cock. Holding it, Jade seemed to know that his cock was going to take her to places she’d never been. She felt like she was ready for an orgasm just holding it.

Grabbing her hair, Daniel pulled Jade to her feet, turned her around and slapped her ass. “Go to the table and lean over it,” he directed. “Maddi, I want you on the side, opposite Jade. When she stretches out over the table, I want you to hold her hands.”

Watching the two young women follow his instructions, Daniel kicked off his trousers and walked up behind Jade. She had spread her legs apart, opening her treasure to his eyes. He studied her drooling, pink pussy while putting his cock just an inch away. Daniel slapped one ass cheek and then the other, leaving large red handprints on her white skin. “Tell me again what you want,” he commanded.

“I want to be used until I can’t walk,” Jade answered in a firm voice.

He slapped her ass cheeks twice more before gripping her hips and pushing his cock into her.

“Oh, fuck!” Jade moaned.

“That’s right, Jade,” Daniel called out as he began to pump his thick cock into her. “I’m going to give you the fucking you’ve always wanted.”

“Yes!” she screamed. Jade was so keyed up she had her first orgasm within a minute. Her entire body shook and Daniel continued his incredible torture. He continued slamming into her while his thumb massaged her crinkled opening. After Jade had another orgasm, Daniel flipped her over on her back, putting her feet on his shoulders.

“Pay attention to her nipples, Maddi,” Dan said as he pressed his stiff cock back inside her. “I have a feeling Jade’s nipples are sensitive and they’d like to feel your teeth.”

“Oh Fuck!” Jade moaned again when she felt Madison biting on one of her nubs. Maddi moved her lips from one breast to the other while her fingers played with the unattended one. Jade’s nipples were wet, making it easy for Madison to twist and squeeze them.

While he continued hammering deep into Jade, he growled, “Is this what you want, Jade? Is this the kind of fucking you needed?”

Jade’s head was twisting from side to side, simply not believing the pleasure she was receiving. “Oh, fuck yes!” she answered. “Oh my god, your cock is so good. Don’t stop!”

When Dan knew that his own orgasm was close, he pulled out of Jade’s pussy, stepped up beside her, and fired his load on her big, beautiful tits.

“Oh, fuck yes!” Jade cried out again as she put her fingers into his hot semen.

Daniel scooped up some cum in his hand and rubbed it on her face, smearing it over her nose and mouth. “I want you to smell and taste it, Jade.”

“Oh yes!” she said as she moved her cum covered fingers to her mouth. “I love it!”

Taking the belt that remained around her neck, Dan pulled Jade off the table. “Now we’ll move to my bedroom. You have more treats coming.” As he led her down the hallway, Dan told Maddi, “Get your close off, girl. You’ll be helping me with the next part.”

Once they were in the bedroom, Daniel instructed Jade to lie down in the middle of his bed face down. From a bedside table, he retrieved a set of restraints. Dan hooked her hands up to each side of the bed before doing the same with her feet. He pushed a pillow under her tummy to push her ass up higher than the rest of her.

Dan pitched a tube of lube to Maddi. “Get her ass ready for me,” he commanded before going into the bathroom.

Madison climbed onto the bed, kissing Jade’s red hand-printed ass cheeks. “Have you had a dick in your ass?” she whispered to her friend.

“Not a real one,” Jade replied. “But I’ve had a dildo up my ass dozens of times.”

“You’re in for a treat then,” Maddi said, patting Jade’s ass cheeks. She squirted a large glob of the clear jell on Jade’s puckered star before slipping a finger in. She fingered Jade’s ass for a minute before adding another finger. The second one made Jade groan.

After several minutes of preparation, Maddi looked up to see Daniel observing and stroking his stiff cock. “I’m jealous she’s getting your cock instead of me.”

“You’ll get your turn,” he said with a grin. He got on the bed between Jade’s open legs. Leaning forward, he pressed his cock head against her opening and watched her head come up off the sheets. “Now tell me what you want,” he demanded.

“I want you to fuck my ass and fill it with your cum,” Jade cried out. “I want this so badly.”

 “Fuck!” Jade cried out as the head of his cock pushed past her tight ring. Since she was coated with lube, his shaft slid in smoothly until it was almost completely buried in her.

Daniel remained still for thirty seconds, waiting for her to adjust to his size. Putting his weight on her back, he whispered, “Now you’re going to get what you want.” Daniel began moving slowly, picking up speed as he drove deeper.

Again he whispered, “I’m going to fuck this beautiful ass of yours until you have another orgasm.”

“Yes, please,” she gasped.

Daniel grabbed a handful of Jade’s long red hair and pulled on it, saying, “Are you my little red-headed whore?”

“Yes,” she said.

“Tell me what you are,” he demanded.

“I’m your red-headed whore. I will do anything for you. Absolutely anything. Just fuck me!”

Jade succumbed to another orgasm. This one made her shake and quiver as it raced through her body, leaving her almost too weak to move.

Daniel wasn’t through. He told Madison, “Remove the restraints from her feet. I want her in doggie position.”

Daniel picked Jade up when the ties were removed, balancing her on her knees. Once again, he buried his stiff cock in her gaped ass, continuing his hammering. As he pumped in and out, Dan would slap one ass cheek and then the other until her butt was red with multiple handprints. Madison had moved under Jade and was stimulating the red head’s clit with one hand and fondling her breasts with the other.

MargarethFoxs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MargarethFoxs

Jade’s orgasms seemed to have one join the next. She had tears running down her cheeks as the joy spread throughout her body. The muscles in her legs were giving out. Her arms had already failed to hold her body up. Her face was buried in a pillow.

After releasing his second orgasm into her anal shaft, Dan allowed Jade to fall onto her side.

Dropping down beside her, Daniel could see the smile on her face. “I guess you enjoyed it?”

“Oh, my god,” she answered in a strained voice. “It was fucking incredible.”

“I’m a lot older than you, Jade,” he told her. “I’m turning you over to Madison now.”

Daniel rolled off the bed, wrapping his arms around Maddi. Pulling her tightly against him, Daniel said, “Get your face down in that pussy and make her cum again. Then we may have to drive her home, ‘cause she’s gonna be too exhausted to walk.”

Realizing that he was covered in sweat, Dan decided to shower while Maddi worked Jade to another orgasm. Fifteen minutes later, he came out of the bathroom to find Jade and Madison kissing. He overheard Maddi saying, “I just love the way your pussy tastes on my tongue?”

Jade was smiling at Madison. “I would never have thought I’d go down on another woman, but you’ve shown me the light. I loved you doing it to me and completely enjoyed doing it to you.”

Moving to stand by the bed, Daniel asked, “Did you two have a good time while I was gone?”

“You bet!” Maddi said. “This girl is amazing and now she knows how great sex can be.”

Jade reached out her hand to hold Dan’s cock. “Madison told me that she sleeps with you every night. I’m so jealous I can’t stand it.”

Noting that Jade had not let go of his member, he said, “If she ever leaves me alone, I’ll call and you can take her place.”

“I hope you’re being serious,” Jade gushed as she began stroking his cock. “I want to be your fuck toy.”

Dan could see that she still had dried semen on her cheeks and around her nose. “I guess it’s safe to say that you enjoyed having your ass fucked,” he said.

“It really was incredible,” Jade replied, still stroking his member and noticed it was reacting to her touch. “It looks like your Johnson is enjoying my fingers.”

“You are a lovely and sexy woman, Jade,” Daniel told her. “Any man whose cock doesn’t get hard in your hands is gay.”

Looking up at Daniel with her large green eyes, Jade begged, “Can I please have your cock in my mouth before you send me home? It’s the only hole you’ve neglected.”

Daniel leaned forward and the redhead lurched forward, sucking the staff into her mouth. She moaned as she sucked it deeply into her mouth.”

As Jade began working on Dan’s member, Madison got off of the bed and found the tube of lube. She got behind Dan, covered one of her fingers with the slippery stuff and pushed it in his ass hole.

While Jade worked her mouth back and forth on Dan’s cock, Maddi was busy finding his prostate and stimulating it. She had done this once before and knew the result would be a flood of cum.

It only took a few minutes for Dan to growl and blast Jade’s mouth full of his spunk and leave trails of white cream on her cheeks. Jade swallowed hard and smiled. “Now I’m satisfied,” she said with a wicked grin.

 

Fifteen minutes later, Jade was dressed and headed for home. Madison walked to her car to make sure the redhead could drive. “You sure you’re good to drive? You seem a little shaky.”

“I’ll be fine,” Jade insisted. “But I’ll tell you… I’ve never been fucked like that. Oh my god. My pussy is still tingling. You’ve got to get me back in his bed, Madison. When can I come back?”

“How about Tuesday of next week?” Madison suggested.

“Not till then?” Jade almost yelled. “Couldn’t I come over on Saturday?”

“Saturday is my day,” Madison explained with an arched eyebrow. “I only plan to get out of bed to pee.” Maddi whispered, “Did you leave your panties on Daniel’s pillow, like I suggested?”

“Then I’ll be back next Tuesday,” Jade replied, feeling defeated. “And yes, I did leave my panties on his pillow. I couldn’t believe how wet they still were. I’ll probably rub my clit off before next Tuesday by masturbating while thinking about his cock.”

“You didn’t enjoy my tongue between your legs?”

“Of course I did, Madison. It’s been a long time since I fooled around with another girl. That just made my whole experience better. Do you think Dan will sniff my panties and jerk off thinking about me?”

“I think he’ll probably wrap that silky cloth around his cock and stroke it until he shots his load inside them.” Waving, Madison called out, “See you at school,” as Jade backed out of the drive. Maddi laughed to herself knowing that Jade would be thinking about Daniel jerking off.

Maddi found Daniel in the kitchen fixing a drink back inside the house. “Did you enjoy Jade?” she asked.

“I did,” he said with a smile. “It’s so thoughtful of you to be my pimp. I just come home and find you have some new, great-looking chic for me to entertain.”

Madison took a can of beer from the fridge. “I have to tell you that I almost freaked out when you slapped her. I’ve never seen you do something like that. You treated her like a whore and she loved it.”

“It’s a gift,” he said with a grin. “I’ve just always known what women want. I took one look at Jade and knew she wanted to be treated that way. I think she had an orgasm when I slapped her. If I ever see her again, I plan to spank her until her ass turns bright red.”

“I’m sure you’ll see her again,” Maddi said with a laugh but not admitting she had made a date for Jade to return. “She couldn’t stop raving about the way you fucked her. I believe she must have had six orgasms.”

“That’s about right,” Dan agreed. “I’ll bet I can get her to squirt too.”

“I’m sure you can. Are you going to have enough energy left to take care of me tonight?”

Daniel walked to Maddi, grabbing a handful of her hair. “Why? Do you want to get slapped around?”

“I’ll have to admit that it was very arousing to watch the way you treated her.”

Dan took her ass cheek in his hand, letting go of her hair. “Maybe I’ll just spank your bottom.”

“That’s because you know I’d like to be spanked. You know it makes me cum.”

 “You just let this old man rest up a bit,” he said, walking out of the kitchen. He sat down in the living room and flicked on the television. Taking a sip of bourbon, his mind flashed a picture of Jade standing naked in front of him. “Next time I’ll have to put my dick between those soft, white tits. I’ll bet she would enjoy it as well as a face covered with spunk,” he thought.

 

Pulling into his driveway on Wednesday after work, Daniel discovered another unknown car. “What did she bring home for me today?” he said aloud with a laugh.

Walking into the kitchen, he found Madison sitting at the table with a pretty, round-faced Asian girl. “Good afternoon, ladies,” he said with a bow. “Are we having a gossip party?”

“No,” Maddi answered. “I brought my friend home to meet you. This is Amy Lee. She’s one of my classmates.”

Daniel leaned over, extending his hand to the visitor. “It’s a pleasure to meet you, Amy.” He noticed that Amy was quite pretty. Her hair was as black as the night, hanging down over her shoulders. Her eyes were big and appeared to be black. Amy exposed some cleavage and seemed to have larger breasts than typical for Asian women. He guessed Amy wasn’t much more than five feet tall.

“I was hoping that you would be willing to demonstrate your bedside manner to Amy,” Madison announced.

“Is that a fact?” Dan said with a frown. Turning to Amy, he said, “Now, why would a pretty little thing like you want to snuggle up with an old man like me?”

“I’m a second-generation Chinese American,” Amy explained. “My parents are old-fashioned Chinese and insist that I can only marry a Chinese man.”

“Well, good for them,” Dan said. “What has that got to do with me?”

“You are a white man with a large cock,” she said straight-faced. “Madison has told me about what a good lover you are and how much she loves your big tool. I have dated half a dozen Chinese men and had sex with five of them. They all have little cocks. I want to know what it’s like to have a big dick before I get married off to a man with a tiny cock who cums in three minutes or less.”

Daniel was taken aback by Amy’s simple explanation.

“I like sex, Mr. Williams,” Amy added. “But I know I’ll enjoy it more with a man who knows what he’s doing. Madison told me that you dislike pubic hair.” Amy lifted her skirt, exposing her bare pussy. “I’ve shaved it for your pleasure and hope that you’ll allow me the delight of your cock.”

As Amy spoke, she stood and began undressing. When she was completely naked, she turned in a circle for Daniel’s view. “Does my body please you?”

“You are a beautiful and sexy woman, Amy,” Dan said in a soft voice. “Any man that didn’t want you would be a fool.”

Amy smiled. “Thank you, Mr. Williams. Asian women like to please their men. I can tell by the lump in your trousers that you will please me.” She walked to Dan, placing his hands on her breasts. “Do you like my breasts?” she asked.

“They are lovely,” he whispered.

Amy dropped to her knees and began unbuckling Daniel’s slacks. She let his pants fall to the floor and pulled down his boxers. Dan’s cock jumped out, pointing directly at her nose.

Amy’s eyes opened even wider as she gasped. “It’s so beautiful,” she said breathlessly. Amy leaned forward, kissing the tip of the cock tenderly. She looked up at Daniel and said, “Please.”

 

 

My thanks to ChrisM for his professional editing.

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments