Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Arizona Awakenings (ch. 5)

10
4 Comments 4
7.4k Views 7.4k
3.1k words 3.1k words

The river was flowing past the sand bar they were on. Debby and Faith had watched as Sidney and Fred drifted down the Colorado River. Debby was afraid a little that Sidney might not be able to handle it. But he and her husband seemed to be doing fine. Nothing to fear.

 

 

Faith asked if she could go into the shallow water at the edge of the river. It was cool but she wanted to test her new bikini in the water. Debby and Faith both entered the water and they squealed a little when the cold water touched their flesh. Both now had goosebumps and the nipples of their breasts became hard.

 

Faith was becoming lovelier every day. Her flowing brown hair was enticing and her body was shaping up to be quite as lovely of Debby's. And Debby was one of the prettiest women in town. All of Faith's friends had mentioned how young and beautiful her foster mother was.

 

So the pair were a tempting sight if anyone had been watching. They splashed each other a little and got themselves quite wet. It was finally enough. Debby looked down the river and saw that Sidney and her husband were slowly getting out of the river quite a distance to the south. They'd walk back now. It would take some ten minutes, probably.

 

The two girls waded out of the river and started to prepare the lunch they had brought to the riverside. Placing everything within reach on one blanket they sat on the other and just watched some water skiers moving up and down the river some hundreds of yards away. Then Debby began to drift away in thought.

 

When she was growing up beside the Arkansas River she had always loved to sit and watch the river flow. She knew that it would reach the Mississippi and then the waters would travel down the river valley to New Orleans. She dreamed of someday going to big cities like that. Even to go down the river to Little Rock would be a grand treat. To get away from the hardscrabble life the Claggetts led.

 

Debby had a secret. She wondered if anyone else ever found out what she had discovered. She had noticed that when she rode the mule they kept around the homestead that something odd would happen. She never used a saddle. They didn't own one. The mule was used for plowing fields. But she liked to ride it too.

 

Then, as she grew older, she found that she was feeling some nice things when she rode. Her naughty place between her legs would sometimes tingle and if she rode long enough it would even make her tremble and shake as something caused her a lot of pleasure. She couldn't ask anyone about it. That would be crazy. She would probably be punished for being dirty.

 

So she kept it to herself. But now and then while sitting beside the river she would gingerly let her hand move to her hairy place between her legs as she dangled them in the water. If she touched the right places she would feel the same tingle. Her body would shake and she would feel very good. It was her secret. She couldn't even tell the few friends she had in her class in school.

 

Then everything changed for her. Freddie had made her do something awfully naughty. He had let her touch his pecker and then forced his hard cock into her virgin cunt. She couldn't hide her belly when it grew bigger. And her father found out about it from her mother.

 

She was sixteen and Freddie was eighteen. They were of age so she and Freddie had gotten married. They lived with cousin Earl, his pappy.

 

Debby was thinking back upon that time years ago. Cousin Earl had liked her living with him and Freddie. He hadn't had a young pussy to play with in a long time. And what was his son's was his. That's how it worked with the Claggett family.

 

They all lived in a one room shack. The sleeping part was just behind an old quilt hanging from the rafters. Earl would come to her when Freddie was out fishing. He would sit on the edge of her bed so he could talk to his daughter-in-law. And then it would be time for Debby to get on her knees and please him with her hands and her mouth. 

 

Sometimes she didn't like it, but most of the time she did. Because it would make her feel that tingling she had felt before. The feeling she had when she stuck fingers into her cooter or slapped it with her fingers and felt the good feelings. She liked those feelings. And she would get those feelings when she licked and sucked cousin Earl's cock. And when he grabbed her hair and rammed it into her mouth and made her gag.

 

She learned how to take it into her throat and could keep from throwing up as he fucked her mouth and groaned with the lust of an older man still needing to use a young girl and feeling young as he filled her mouth with cum. She was learned to swallow it all and finally she decided she didn't mind. In fact, she liked it.

 

Debby was looking at Faith there on the blanket, waiting for Sidney and her husband to return. Faith was sixteen now. By that time in Debby's life she was married to her second cousin. She was happy that Faith's life would be different. She hoped she would never be forced to do anything she didn't want to do.

 

Debby knew that both Faith and Sidney would some day need to learn more about sex. She had spoken to both of them last year and explained the bare workings of making a baby. But that was all. No need to go deeper than that. They would learn it all on their own. The way Debby had.

 

Freddie and Sidney were approaching now and they were wet as the girls were. Their manhoods were clearly outlined under the trunks they wore. She glanced at Faith and saw her blushing slightly. She had noticed too. But it was just natural of course. Men had their peckers and women had their cooters and they came together. That was life.

 

Debby was rather proud of Sidney's pecker. It was coming along nicely. Some girl was going to be lucky when it was time for him to start in rutting with the ladies. Yes, he was going to be a heartbreaker. She got up and made sure the lunch was to Freddie's standards. He sometimes got angry if things were not just right. Faith knew that too so she was up and helping.

 

After finishing the lunch they spent a couple of more hours listening to country western music on the transistor radio and watching all of the activity on the river. The two girls talked quietly but Fred was largely silent and Sidney was lost in thought dreaming of Debby and Faith in their bikinis. He got a little hard.

 

Debby couldn't help but notice Sidney getting a hard on. That was happening more often now. He was trying to hide it with a hand. She'd noticed that when she hugged him close and laid his cheek upon her breasts that he would sometimes display a little hardening of his pecker. She didn't mind. It was what men did. They were like that. She thought it was sweet that she did that to her foster boy.

 

Now it was kind of flattering to know that she could have that kind of effect on a young man of sixteen. She always wondered if she was really pretty or not. Her husband never told her that. She was his wife to use. She didn't mind being used if she also got her pleasure. But she didn't always get that pleasure. Maybe if she were prettier he would make better love to her. She didn't know.

 

When she was in the shower all by herself she could pretend she was beautiful. She could make believe that a loving man was touching her as her own hands caressed her breasts. She would rub her nipples and pinch them a little and her pussy would leak wetness. The shower would wash it away.

 

Then her hands would rub her hairy pussy, making it feel almost like it was being fucked. She liked that a lot now. Fucking was a pleasure when Freddie was in a good mood and made her cum too. In the shower she always came. More than once. She pretended that someone was watching her and that made it ever more exciting. Then she would cum very hard. She liked that.

 

She was a little ashamed when she thought about the things done to her when she was a girl. The good part was how much she grew to love what Earl and Fred did to her. She came to look forward to the times they fucked her. She wanted it. She liked it. Especially how Earl would screw her for such a long time before he filled her cunt with his sperm. He was old and it took him a nice long time to get it done. That was good.

BriannaHarmony
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BriannaHarmony

 

As they gathered together all of the things they had used on the shoreline of the river Sidney and Faith were wondering what was for dinner. Debby had not even planned it yet. Besides, Fred was leaving for a run on the railroad. Being a fireman on the railroad meant he could be away for days on end. He had to catch a train at the terminal this evening. She would need to feed him well.

 

That evening she went with her husband to the station. It was only just down the main street about four or five blocks. She took the Ford back to the house after seeing him off. He didn't kiss her. But he did smile. That was something.

 

Debby was not in a really good mood. With her husband gone she would certainly not be having sex. She sometimes wondered if she was a real whore for wanting to have sex so much. But she accepted that now and just regretted that she would have to go without cock for a few days. She could still play with herself, remembering back to when she first discovered how to do that back beside her first river.

 

Now she told the young people that bedtime was soon and she was going to take a shower. She went into the bathroom from the front room and started taking off her clothes. She could hear the television going a little too loud but she wanted to get in the shower and cool off. And get a littler warm in her pussy too. As Freddie said, she was horny.

 

As she was undoing her bra and releasing her breasts she thought she saw movement up in the window at the back of the bathroom. That was used for ventilation. Tonight she thought she saw something. It didn't frighten her. This was a safe town. But she glanced into her hand mirror. Turning it a little she could look over her shoulder. Sidney's tense face was peeping into the bathroom. What a scamp he was.

 

Oh well, it couldn't hurt anything if he saw a woman's body. He had to learn sometime. It might as well be her, she thought to herself. Besides, it was nice to have someone want to look at her. She was already getting that special feeling down in her naughty area. She liked that. She slowly took her panties off now and was completely naked.

 

Looking into the mirror over the sink she started holding her tits. She always wished they were bigger for Fred. Maybe he would like them more and maybe suck them more often. She enjoyed that. Now she was taking the nipples in her fingers and stretching them out a little. It felt good. Holding them and squeezing them softly was nice too. Her hand drifted down to her pussy and spreading the hair and lips apart she placed a finger inside and felt around to find the good spot.

 

She had discovered a good place inside and up front that made her legs weak when she found it and rubbed it. That was nice She found it and almost had to sit down because it felt almost too good. But she knew Sidney was watching and she didn't want to frighten him. It was time to go into the shower.

 

As she was starting to turn the water on she waited just a few moments and then she heard the squeak of the floorboard in the young people's bedroom. That must be Sidney. He must be at the door and peeping through the keyhole. She turned on the shower, adjusted the water to the right temperature, and turned to face the door. She left the curtain open.

 

Her hands began manipulating her body. Holding breasts and caressing her pussy. Her mind drifted back to another time. Cousin Earl had followed her into the barn. He called her over to the stall they kept the mule in and had her lean up against the boards enclosing it. He told her to spread her legs wide because he needed to use her slut cunt. She was eager now.

 

Her belly was heavy with her baby, but she needed fucking so much now. Earl rubbed her fat hard cock on her pussy and got it wet. He smacked her ass with a hand and slapped her pussy with his prick. Then slowly fed it into her cunt as she groaned. He loved to hear that. He told her to moan some more. He liked knowing she was feeling it.

 

Then began the pounding fuck he would always give her. Earl always made her cum because he lasted so long. One time he fucked her for almost thirty minutes before he spurted his spunk inside her pussy. That was fine to Debby. The longer the better. She learned that begging sometimes helped because he liked her to act like a whore. He called her that and seemed to enjoy the fucking even more.

 

As Debby's mind was drifting back and feeling that thick cock fucking her pussy her fingers were fucking herself in the shower. At last she made herself shudder with one last orgasm and her knees got weak. That was good and she was wondering if Sidney had actually been watching. She thought maybe the cum had been stronger because she thought he was peeping.

 

She finished washing up and made sure she washed aways the fluids she had leaked. She was fresh and clean when she turned off the shower and toweled herself off. Then she put on her robe hanging on the nail beside the door and went out into the front room. Faith and Sidney were just having some cold cocoa. It was time for bed.

 

This night Debby could not sleep immediately. She quietly got up after an hour or so to check the teens in the next room. Her door was closed. She opened it and looked into the bedroom. Faith was snoring slightly. She had done that since she had come here to live about three years ago. Debby thought it was cute.

 

Sidney was breathing heavily and seemed to be dreaming. She tiptoed over between their twin beds. Looking down at him she could see enough from the nightlight in the bathroom. Sidney was lying on his back. He was wearing only his jockey shorts. It was another hot night. The window was open and a slight breeze was blowing in.

 

His cock was soft but it wasn't small. He had a nice sized pecker. She smiled. She liked her foster children. She was happy for him. His cock looked sweet to her. She turned and looked down at Faith. Neither youngster was covered with anything. Their sheets were down at their feet. Faith was dressed in a teddy and panties. Her pussy lips were clearly seen in the panties. Her tits were not as big as Debby's but they were sweet looking.

 

Debby was glad to see they both seemed happy and were turning out well. She hoped that Sidney had learned something tonight. It hadn't hurt anything. He didn't know that she knew he was watching. She wondered if he had made himself cum as she had done. She leaned over and kissed his cheek. He sighed and his hand went to his pecker. That was sweet.

 

She leaned down and kissed Faith on the cheek too. Faith stopped snoring, spread her legs apart, and whimpered softly.

 

She too put her hand on her crotch. Debby wondered if Faith had discovered what she had found out back on the riverside. Perhaps so. She softly swept a palm across one of Faith's nipples and watched it harden as Faith moaned again and grabbed her little pussy.

 

This interested Debby. She touched Faith's breast gently again and Faith began kneading her pussy with her delicate little hand. She was moaning in her sleep now even more and Debby felt herself getting a little excited by what was happening. She leaned down and kissed Faith on the lips. Faith was moaning louder now and she seemed to return the kiss.

 

Debby decided this was enough and stood up. It was interesting but she wasn't sure this was right. She turned to go away but before she did she had another thought. She put her gentle hand on Sidney's and picked it up from his cock and then softly touched it herself. Her finger stroked up and down and she watched it begin to grow. It was...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Green_Man
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments