Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Admiral Submission Part 1

"Young Aiyana's first encounter with The Admiral"

53
8 Comments 8
2.7k Views 2.7k
3.5k words 3.5k words

“Hey Babe...." I say, answering the call from my boyfriend, Dallas. 

“Hey Ana. I realized I left some of my gear back at my mom's house, so I'm heading back right now to get it. But it's gonna set me back a few hours. I probably won't get up to the cabin until after 9:00 pm, but my uncle is already there, so you can get settled in." 

“Oh my God, Dallas," I say with a slight panic in my voice. "This is gonna be so fucking awkward. I've never met your uncle before and now I have to spend a whole day with him without you. Why don't I just turn around and meet you up there tomorrow?" 

"No, Babe, my uncle is really nice. It won't be awkward at all, I promise, plus we haven't seen each other since Thanksgiving, and we won't be able to link up again for a while. I want to spend as much time with you before next semester as possible. Plus, I wanna fuck so bad, I plan on being inside you practically the whole week." 

I blush. "Dallas," I say, looking around as if anyone could hear him talking about wanting to fuck my brains out. 

"What?!! I can't wait to hold you and kiss you and just be in your presence in general. Is that better?" he says in a gentle and caring tone. "Just head up to the cabin, Unc is smooth as hell, he makes sure you feel right at home and I'll be there before you know it." 

"Okay, I'm going, but you better hurry, so I can gag on your dick as soon as I can," I say mischievously. 

 "Ooohhh that's my girl! Love you Babe, be safe k?" 

 "Love you too Babe" I say, pressing the end call button on my phone. 

I settled into the last thirty minutes of my drive thinking about Dallas. He is a fresh twenty-one-year-old, 5'9”, with an athletic build, the complexion of honeyed espresso and a curly high-top fade. He has the most soft and kissable lips and he smells amazing, like a pineapple, passionfruit, and coconut had a baby. 

His skin is so soft and his dick is the most perfect eight inches with a slight curve to the left and thick as a cucumber. He is a perfect match to my bronzed amber petite frame. 

He loves my shape, he loves that I have full hips and ass and smaller titties--he always said they are so fun to play with, but my hips and ass are great for holding on to. 

I had redone the Marley twists in my hair, impressed with the growth. My natural hair is almost waist-length now. The thought of him pulling my hair while I devour his cum is making me soak through my panties. I’m thankful I wore a shorter skirt so the breeze can dry them before I get to the cabin. 

I stop at a gas station to grab some drinks, snacks, and a bottle of tequila. I go to pull out my fake ID but the attendant just bags it all and gives me my total. "Cool!" I think. "I'll stop here again before I head back to campus." 

I arrive at the cabin around 1:30 pm. A shiny black Chevy truck is parked near the front entrance. "Maybe Dallas's uncle brought a girlfriend?” I say to myself.

I park the car and grab my bags and head up the front steps. I take a big breath, pressing down the nervousness. and ring the doorbell. I stand there looking around the property for signs of movement. Everything is quiet until I hear the lock to the door click and the front door opens slowly. A nice-looking man emerges. He is actually really handsome—he’s no doubt related to Dallas. 

"Hi..." He stands militantly in front of the door "Who might you be?" he says. His tone is low, deep, and commanding. 

 My back stiffens "I, I'm Aiyana, Dallas's girlfriend. You’re his uncle, right?” I ask nervously. 

 "Oh yes, Dallas is my nephew." He stands staring at me.

 "Um well, he'll be up soon. He just had to go back home to grab some stuff. He should be here a little after dinner time. Did he tell you already?" I say, searching his face. 

He loosens his stance, relaxing his shoulders a bit. "Of course he did. Welcome, Aiyana, allow me to help you with your bags," he says as a warm smile spreads across his face. He steps aside and welcomes me into the cabin. "I apologize, I don't know where my manners went. My name is Admiral Ulysses Ambrose, I'm happy to finally meet you. Dallas has told me how amazing and... talented you are." His gaze lingers on me, surveying my body, a hungry soft moan escapes his throat, and he shakes his head in approval.

“You can refer to me as Admiral. It’s what most people call me.” He licks his lips and says "Let me show you to your room." 

He ushers me down the hall. The scent of pine fills my nose as he opens the door to the sunlit room. "Wow, this is beautiful,” I say, stepping into the room and taking it all in. He sets the bags down on the bed and the bottle of tequila slips out of the plastic bag onto the bed. The Admiral picks it up, examining the label. I get a better look at him here, and he is a beautiful specimen. He's older, maybe fifty or so, but somehow the way he aged actually makes him look better. He has curly salt and pepper hair and his skin is a sun-kissed umber. 

I can see the tone of his muscles under his clothing. He's wearing a simple white tee shirt and fitted khaki slacks, but his dick print is insane. He's a tall guy, maybe 6'2” or so, and his dick is over halfway to his knee. After he finishes reading the label, he says, "Do you mind if I take this? I can make us some drinks while you slip into something more comfortable.” He winks. 

"Sure," I say. "I'm excited to see what you come up with!" 

He walks towards the door and as he passes me, he places a hand on my exposed abdomen and whispers into my ear "How do you like your drinks?" His breath is warm and sharp, the scent of black coffee enveloping me. 

 "Strong," I croak out. I feel a strong urge to throw myself on the bed and let him have his way with me. But when I think about Dallas and how much I love him, I shake the thoughts from my head and say, "Better get started on those drinks. I'll be out in a minute." 

He continues to the door, and we lock eyes as he closes it shut. I take a quick shower and slather on lotion and my signature perfume. I put on a peach crop tank with no bra and some tight high-waisted jean shorts with no undies. 

I give myself a look of approval then head to the kitchen.  "Are the drinks done?" I smile innocently as I approach the kitchen island. 

"I'm already on my second one, you gotta catch up, baby girl," he says, handing me a beautifully constructed cocktail. "Careful, it's strong." 

I grab the drink, taking a sip. Yes, it’s extremely strong, but delicious. 

"It’s so smooth. How did you manage that with cheap liquor?" 

He chuckles. "With the right touch, you can transform that cheap liquor into something that tastes as refined as a top-shelf whiskey. It’s like the difference between a quick fling and a slow, indulgent evening—both can be satisfying, but knowing how to use your tools makes all the difference in creating a truly memorable experience." 

I chug the last remnants of my drink and watch as he meticulously constructs another. 

"Why don't you come over here and get a closer look," he urges. "Let me show you how it's done." 

I go to him, almost too eager. I stand in front of the island and he stands behind me, guiding my arms and hands as we work together perfecting the drink.

He places the drink in my hand, and his hand grazes my nipple as he pulls a few of my twists back. He runs his hands along my sides until he reaches my hips and I feel his grip tighten. He pulls my hips and ass against his groin gently, mimicking a fucking motion.


I close my eyes and push my ass against his growing erection. He moves his hand around my thigh and rubs his hand between my legs. My breath catches in my throat. "That's it, baby girl, you wanna cum for the Admiral?" he says, wrapping his hand around my throat.

"Mmm…Yes," I say, straining against his grip.

"Are you gonna do everything I say no matter what?" he says, teasing my pussy under my shorts.

"Mmm…Yes," I say, entranced. I wonder what the fuck is going on here. I’m a natural submissive, and I love a man who takes charge forcefully, but I don’t normally hand over control like this to someone I’ve only known for twenty minutes. But there’s something about the Admiral that I find totally irresistible. When Dallas said “Unc is smooth as hell,” he sure wasn’t exaggerating.

"Good girl. Finish your drink," he says, his hand moving from my throbbing slit and slapping my ass. "Follow me."

He leads me to the living room and he turns to kiss me. We kiss with matched intensity, I begin pulling at his shirt, but he stops me "I lead, you follow, you got that baby girl? Say ‘Yes, Admiral.’"

"Yes, Admiral."

"Now, I'm gonna go grab some tools from my room and I want you to undress," he says. "Say ‘Yes, Admiral.’"

"Yes, Admiral."

He walks away and I begin undressing. I have no clue what’s come over me. I could leave. I should leave. I came here to spend time with my loving and amazing boyfriend and now I'm about to fuck his uncle. What’s happening?

Despite my reservations, I get undressed and toss my top and shorts in a neat pile in the corner just before the Admiral returns with a hefty duffle bag.

He pauses, taking in my young, taut, naked body "Mhm mmh, I am gonna have fun with you."

He does a 360 around my body, admiring the slopes and curves of my form. He lifts his hand and gives my left breast a squeeze. His expression is almost curious. I bite my lip as he examines me.

He puts his middle finger into his mouth wetting it with his tongue, and without breaking his gaze from mine, he slips his finger between my freshly waxed pussy lips. His finger glides in. He’s careful not to touch my sensitive clit, and I writhe with him as his fingers slip back and forth.

"Ooohhh baby girl, you’re soaking." He brings his fingers up to my mouth "Taste yourself, baby girl," he says as I wrap my lips around his long thick finger. I suck on it, desperately gulping down my juices.

"That's enough," he says calmly, removing his fingers as I greedily try to keep them inside my mouth.

"It's time for me to have a taste.” He pushes me against the wall and in a swift motion lifts me up on his shoulders and buries his face in my pussy. He laps up my juices as if he's a dehydrated hiker that just came across a fresh spring.

I jerk uncontrollably and grasp at the back of his head, struggling as I try to control my involuntary movements. But it feels so good—too good.

I have never had someone eat me out with such reckless abandon. Dallas is great in bed, but he acts like he’s afraid of eating my pussy, like it would bite back. But The Admiral is a hunter and my pussy is his prey. I can’t control what’s happening to my body and for the first time in my life, I squirt when my pussy clenches, and I cum hard harder than I ever have. It's like something I’ve never seen before. He just laughs and says "Mmm, thank you baby girl, I was thirsty."

He gently sucks on the tip of my clit before lowering my weary body to the ground. He helps me to that couch and I immediately lie down on the plush sofa.

I hear him begin to rifle through his duffle bag, and he returns to the couch shortly after. My eyes are closed from exhaustion, but he begins positioning my legs, feet flat on the couch, knees up, exposing the full center of my bare core.

“Mhm…Baby girl, you have the best-tasting pussy I ever had, Now let me see how tight you are.”

He pulls out a small dildo, just a bit larger than a lipstick tube, and inserts it into my pussy. It slides in easily with no resistance; I can barely feel it.

He removes it and pulls out one that’s a bit larger, around the thickness of a broomstick handle, maybe around two inches in diameter. He slides it inside me, and it’s met with a bit more resistance but still goes in without a problem.

“Damn, baby girl as wet as you are, I might be able to get my fist inside of you.” He looks at me smiling mischievously. “Shall we try?” He cocks his eyebrow curiously.

“Yes, Admiral.” The words come out against my will.

“Okay, hold on to something, baby girl, you might feel a little pressure,” he says, chuckling.

I brace myself, gritting my teeth as he lubes up his huge hand preparing to stuff my pussy with it.

He takes two fingers and gently presses them into my dripping hole, stroking the inside of my walls as if he’s beckoning my juices toward him.

He places a hand on my lower abdomen to stabilize himself and tries to work four fingers inside of me. “Hmmmm, you’re tighter than I thought. I don’t think you’re quite ready for a fisting, but I do think it’s time for you to take care of me. Get on your knees.”

“Yes, Admiral,” I say submissively, with a flutter of excitement mingled with trepidation.

I shift to my knees, feeling the plush surface of the carpet against my skin. The tension in the air crackles around us, thick with unspoken desires and promises yet to unfold.

I glance up at him, meeting his gaze, which sparkles with both mischief and authority. He retrieves a well-worn leather collar from the duffle bag, adjusting the light chain attached to it before gesturing for me.

 My heart races; the scent of anticipation fills the room, mingling with the faint musk of our earlier activities.

“Put this on,” he commands, his voice low and throaty, draping the collar around my neck.

I swallow hard, the leather feeling cool against my skin as he fastens it snugly, an emblem of submission that sends a rush of exhilaration coursing through me.

“Now, show me what you’ve got,” he encourages, nodding toward his impressive arousal, yanking the chain on the collar.

My mouth waters as I slowly peel down his zipper, and the air shimmers with need. My breath hitches as I unveil him, his thick length springing free.

“That’s a good girl,” he praises, and I can't help but shiver at his approval.

I tongue across the sensitive tip, swirling and teasing as I take him deeper into my mouth. I feel his fingers threading through my hair, guiding me with gentle but firm pressure.

“Nice and slow,” he whispers, encouraging me to savor each moment, each inch I take, while my mind drifts into a haze of submission and pleasure.

The Admiral grabs a fistful of my twists and guides me further down his shaft. He lets out a soft groan, and the sound spurs me on.

My jaw is getting sore, but I push on, desperate to please him. I take his dick deep in my throat, nearly choking and using a mixture of my saliva and his pre-cum to slide it as far back in my throat as I can before my throat rebels.

I gag and pull back a bit. Reaching my hand between my legs, I delve into the folds of my cunt and cover my palm in glistening juice. I use it as a lubricant as I stroke the base of the Admiral's dick and balls.

"Oh shit! Baby girl, that was so fuckin hot!” His grip tightens as his dick swells.

 Just when I think I can't take anymore, he stops me.

“I need to blow this load inside you.” He yanks at the chain connected to the leather collar around my neck and pulls me onto the couch. "Are you on birth control, baby girl?"

"No Admiral. But I don't..."

"You don't what?" he says, straddling my legs. He’s slowly prods at my pussy hole with his huge thick rod.

"I, I...don't want to get pregnant," I moan out.

"Well, that’s not really up for you to decide,” he says, ramming his dick into my pussy.

He starts with slow deep thrusts and uses his thumb to rub my clit. I'm so wet at this point he’s having trouble keeping his dick from slipping out of me, and it's not long before he has to put his full weight into fucking me.

I’m moaning and writhing in ecstasy. "That's it baby girl, tell the Admiral where you want him to cum."

"Inside me...cum inside me," I whimper.

"What was that? I didn't hear you, baby girl, where do you want me to cum?"

"Inside me...PLEASE Admiral, cum inside me," I beg.

"As you wish." He rams his dick deeper into me, and I wrap my legs around his waist and lock them behind him. We are in a sweaty tangled mess, moaning and screaming in pleasure. He grips my breasts, cum is splashing everywhere as I begin squirting again and he’s aggressively sucking and biting my nipples.

"That's a good girl, cum all...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by IridescentRobot27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments