Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Admiral Submission Part 3

"The Admiral's Possession slowly takes hold of young Aiyana"

26
3 Comments 3
1.3k Views 1.3k
3.6k words 3.6k words

I awaken to a savory aroma filling the air of our suite. Dinner, I assume. Reaching over to the nightstand, I grab my phone—it reads 6:45 p.m.

I rub my hands over my face; the effects of the drinks from earlier have worn off. I can hear Dallas and The Admiral chatting in the kitchen. I can’t make out their words, but the conversation sounds casual.

I slip out of bed, heading for the shower, hoping to work up the nerve to face them. The liquid courage helped me earlier, but now that I’m back to my senses, I’m not sure how I feel about everything that went down.

After my shower, I put my hair in a bun and fix my edges, shaping them into fluffy swirls that frame my face. I slip into a yellow mini sundress with spaghetti straps, taking a deep breath before stepping out of the room.

When I enter the kitchen, Dallas and The Admiral are still deep in conversation. I feel like an outsider, hovering on the edge of something that still feels surreal.

Dallas notices me first, his eyes lighting up as he flashes a warm smile. "Hey, you’re up. Dinner’s almost ready." He seems so at ease, as if the events from earlier were just another normal day. I return his smile, but a flutter of nervousness keeps me from fully relaxing.

The Admiral turns next, his gaze soft yet intense, as if he can see through my carefully composed exterior. "You look stunning," he says, his voice deep and smooth. The compliment sends a wave of heat through me that I wasn’t expecting.

"Thanks," I manage, tucking a loose curl behind my ear. There's a tension simmering beneath the surface, and I can feel it in the way The Admiral looks at me, and in how Dallas watches, as though waiting for some kind of signal.

The way The Admiral moves around the kitchen is effortless, yet so efficient. He cleans as he goes, handling the tools and utensils with care. I stand mesmerized, watching him meticulously plate the food.

I approach the dining table, the savory aroma intensifying as The Admiral walks over, a plate in hand. His eyes meet mine, and there’s an energy in the air that makes my skin tingle. He sets the plate down in front of me with a slow, deliberate motion, his fingertips grazing the edge of the dish.

“I wanted to begin the night with something that awakens your senses,” he says, his voice like velvet. “This is Ocean’s Whisper. Sea urchin crudo, kissed by the citrus tang of yuzu and topped with black caviar. Delicate, yet bold—meant to melt on your tongue and leave you craving more.”

He watches as I take my first bite, and the flavors explode on my palate. The smooth, briny uni mixes with the sharp yuzu, each note dancing across my tongue before dissolving into a lingering saltiness. The caviar pops, a final tease. I catch my breath, eyes closing briefly as the sensation overwhelms me.

“It’s… incredible,” I murmur, breathless.

The Admiral smiles, a slow curve of his lips that sends a pulse through me. “Just the beginning.”

Dallas arrives next, carrying the second dish. His grin is playful as he sets it down in front of me. The Admiral steps forward, his hand brushing my shoulder as he explains.

“This is Fire’s Seduction. Charred Wagyu beef, tender and rich, paired with smoked bone marrow and black garlic purée. Every bite is primal, an indulgence you’ll want to savor slowly.”

His eyes stay on me as I slice into the beef. The knife cuts through it like butter. I bring it to my lips, and the first bite melts on my tongue, the flavor rich and smoky, layered with the depth of the marrow. The black garlic purée offers an earthy sweetness that spreads through my mouth, grounding the intensity. It’s pure indulgence, almost too sinful to handle in public.

I let out a soft sigh, savoring the warmth that radiates through my body with each bite.

Dallas chuckles, his eyes catching mine. “I think she likes it.”

The Admiral’s gaze darkens, but there’s a playful edge. “She hasn’t seen the best part yet.”

He steps away briefly, returning with the final course. Forbidden Fruit. The words roll off his tongue as he sets the dish down in front of me, and the heat between us feels undeniable.

“Dragon fruit pavlova with passionfruit cream and coconut air. Light, delicate, yet impossibly sweet. The kind of dessert you’ll want to take your time with,” he says, his voice dipping lower, meant only for me. “It’s meant to tease your senses, leaving you breathless and wanting more.”

I take a slow bite, the pavlova crumbling under my spoon, yielding to the tart, creamy passionfruit that caresses my tongue. The coconut foam is so light it disappears almost as soon as it touches my lips, leaving a whisper of tropical sweetness in its wake.

The Admiral leans in slightly, close enough for his breath to graze my cheek. “How does it taste?” he asks, his voice like a slow burn, making me feel as if the meal was a mere prelude to something much more enticing.

I meet his gaze, the flavors still dancing on my tongue. “Like everything I never knew I needed.”For a moment, the air between us thickens, and all I can focus on is the way his eyes seem to strip away the last of my defenses. There’s an unspoken understanding that this is only the beginning, a slow build-up to something I can't quite grasp yet.

We continue the meal in silence, but the tension is palpable. The Admiral's presence beside me is overpowering, his occasional glances making my pulse quicken, while Dallas remains casual, yet there's a heat in his expression that betrays his calm demeanor.

As the last course is cleared, I set down my fork, the flavors still lingering on my lips like a secret., Dallas stretches, his muscles flexing beneath his shirt. "I’ll finish up," he says, glancing at me before turning to his uncle with a knowing look. "Why don’t you show Aiyana around? I’ll join you in a bit."

I hesitate, unsure if I should retreat to the bedroom, but The Admiral rises and steps forward. His large frame looms before me, magnetic in its presence. "Come with me," he says softly, his hand resting gently on the small of my back as he guides me down the hallway.

My heart pounds as we move toward a door at the far end of the house. Anticipation courses through me, each step amplifying my awareness of the man leading me. Even without looking back, I can feel his presence, his calm energy steadying me as we approach the unknown.

He unlocks the door and swings it open, revealing a space that is both grand and intimate. Vaulted wooden ceilings draw my eyes upward, while large windows flood the room with warm, golden light. At the center is a plush, cream-colored bed, its perfectly arranged pillows inviting me closer, a soft blanket draped casually at the foot. The stone fireplace crackles gently, casting a flickering glow over the polished wood floors. The room feels like an immediate retreat.

The air is thick with the scent of wood and warmth. The intricate patterns on the woven rug beneath the bed catch my attention, telling their own quiet story. Everything about the space exudes comfort and intimacy.

"Get on the bed," he insists, his tone smooth and commanding. "Make yourself comfortable." He says trotting to the walk in closet.

The bed is firm but so comfortable, the duvet practically melts against my skin.

When he returns, he’s wrapping a navy silk robe around his otherwise bare form. I catch a glimpse of his abundant member, and my breath hitches.

"First things first, I love that dress on you," his tone is sincere. "But I need you to take it off. I don’t want it ruined during our next activity."

I gulp down a deep breath. Anal.

"Turn around for me," he gestures.

I turn my back to him, kneeling on the bed. He slowly unzips my dress, trailing his finger down my spine and stopping between the dimples on my lower back.

He kisses my shoulders and slips the spaghetti straps down my arms. Closing the space between us, he pulls the dress down to my waist and brings his hands to my chest.

His flat palms rub over my nipples, and my areolas contract, my nipples hardening under his touch. He makes slow circles at the base of my nipples, and my jaw drops as my head rolls back onto his shoulder. He kisses my neck and whispers, “Mmm, baby girl… the things I’m going to do to you tonight.”

Jagged breaths escape me as my core tightens. I could melt into him. He places one hand across my throat, the other sliding between my legs.

"Are you ready to surrender to me? Say... 'Yes, Admiral,”, he whispers in my ear.

"Yes... Admiral," I manage to squeeze out between labored breaths.

He pushes me into the bed, sliding my dress down my legs before neatly placing it on a chair next to us.

"Turn over and spread your legs, baby girl. I want you to watch me explore you. When I do something you like, be vocal about it. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

He lifts an eyebrow.

"Yes, Admiral."

"Good girl," he says, kneeling between my legs, his fingers brushing lightly over my inner thighs. "Beautiful," he murmurs, leaning in to place gentle kisses along the sensitive skin. His touch is deliberate, each caress designed to build anticipation.

As he moves lower, his fingers find my entrance, teasingly circling the rim. "Relax, baby girl," he whispers, pressing one finger inside. The sensation is foreign yet arousing, the stretch igniting a spark of desire deep within.

"Spread wider for me," he instructs, positioning himself perfectly. "Let me see everything."

I comply, opening myself fully to him. His eyes roam over my body, appreciative and hungry. "Perfect," he praises, slowly adding another finger. The intrusion is slightly uncomfortable, but the ache fades quickly under his skillful touch.

He angles his fingers, searching for that elusive spot. When he finds it, I cry out, my body arching off the bed. "Oh God," I moan, lost in the sensation. "Do that again."

Sashasback
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sashasback

He chuckles, continuing to stroke my sensitive flesh. "Patience, baby girl. We’re just getting started."

Dallas appears at the door, watching intently, his erection growing, fast. "Mind if I join?" he asks, his voice thick with desire.

The Admiral glances up, considering for a moment before nodding. "Of course. But first, go get my duffle from the living room. Let’s make this a proper intro to anal."

Dallas steps away, and I follow him with my eyes as he disappears down the hall.

He returns moments later with the duffle bag, setting it on the bed before climbing in behind me, pressing his chest against my back.

The Admiral grabs a bottle of lube and a shiny stack of anal beads. He squeezes a generous amount onto me and the tool.

"Ready?" he asks, his tone encouraging.

I nod, taking a deep breath. "Ready."

"I’m going to take my time with you," the Admiral says, his voice low and steady. "Just try to relax and enjoy."

Dallas’s fingers tickle different parts of my body as his warmth presses against me. "Just breathe, Aiyana. We’ve got you."

I nod again, my heart racing as anticipation builds. "I’m ready," I whisper, my body tense yet eager.

The Admiral fingers the rim one last time before aligning the anal beads to my entrance. "Here we go, baby girl,” he murmurs, pushing inside smoothly.

“Aahh!” I gasp, feeling the stretch as he fills me. "Oh God, it feels... intense."

"Just breathe through it. You’re doing amazing," Dallas encourages, his breath hot on my neck.

The Admiral keeps a steady rhythm, pulling back before thrusting deeper. Each movement sends waves of pleasure coursing through me. "You’re taking this so well," he praises, his voice thick with lust. "I can’t wait to get inside you myself."

"It feels better than I thought it would," I manage to breathe, my body relaxing into the sensations.

Dallas presses closer behind me, his hands exploring my body as he leans over, brushing his lips against my neck. "You look incredible, Ana. Seeing you like this is unbelievable."

"Just wait until we add another layer," the Admiral adds, a sly grin spreading across his face.

I close my eyes and breathe as The Admiral works to sink the full length of the beads into my virgin asshole.

Dallas rifles through the duffle bag and pulls out some spiked pinwheels. He runs them down my neck, and the sensation is amazing. My skin prickles in a gradient down my body.

I blow out breaths of air in giggled spurts.

Then he runs the pinwheels over my nipples, and my body shudders. "Oooooh... OH MY GAAAHHHDD," I twitch uncontrollably.

My asshole clenches, temporarily imprisoning the anal beads inside me.

They both chuckle at my sensitivity.

“I’m sorry, baby," Dallas says, setting the pinwheels down and giving me a kiss on my forehead. “Let me stop, so they don’t get stuck inside you permanently.”

My eyes widen. “Oh my god! Can that actually happen?”

They both laugh. "No," Dallas says, clasping his hands around the base of my neck. "But gravity would take care of that for you." He pulls my chin up and kisses me softly.

The Admiral patiently waits as I relax, yielding to his impending thrusts.

“Sorry, that was a stupid question,” I say, shaking my head. “There’s just a lot happening right now, and it’s hard to think straight.”

“It’s okay, baby girl,” he says, sinking the beads deeper into me. “Actually, you're handling this really well. I think you might be able to take the real thing.”

I gulp. "You mean... like... yours?"

“Maybe not mine... yet. But I think you could handle Dallas.”

Dallas stands, too eager for the task. He doesn’t even process that his uncle took a dig at his manhood. He lifts me up, telling me to get on my hands and knees.

“Hold on, young buck,” the Admiral says, laying a hand on Dallas’s chest. “This is her first time. This is a completely different experience for Aiyana. So you need to prioritize her needs. Do you understand?”

“Yeah, so how do I do this?” he asks, listening intently.

“Dallas, lie flat on the bed. I find that most women are more comfortable when they have more control in the beginning.”

“Baby girl,” the Admiral says gently, addressing me. “You get on top, straddle him, and position yourself just above his groin.”

I crawl over to Dallas and get into position as the Admiral instructed.

“When you’re ready, guide him inside, take as much or as little as you want. Go at a pace that feels good for you. Got it?”

“Got it.”

“Good girl.”

“Dallas, you don’t do anything until she’s ready. It might be hard at first, but patience only deepens the pleasure when you finally indulge.”

His words put a spell on me. Dallas’s breath hitches as I guide him to my entrance. I sink onto him slowly, each inch making me gasp, the stretch both overwhelming and delicious. His curve drags along my tight walls, and the ache is sharp at first—until I adjust, letting him fill me completely.

I rock my hips, the friction sending sparks through me as I grind, seeking out that perfect angle. My waist rolls in slow, deliberate circles, every shift an experiment in pleasure. My clit brushes against him, and I moan, using the taut lines of his abs for leverage to bounce, teasing myself with just enough pressure.

“That’s it, baby girl,” the Admiral’s voice is like caramel, sinking into my skin. “I can see it on your face—you’ve found it.” He praises.

“Now, Dallas, follow her lead. You’re here to assist her in getting where she needs to go.”

“Shit... it’s about damn time,” Dallas mutters, eagerly grabbing my hips.

Dallas and I lock eyes and the heat there pulls at something deep inside me. Dallas grips my hips, his fingers digging into my skin as he matches my rhythm, his thrusts sync with mine. The pleasure multiplies, and I feel a shudder of excitement shoot through me.

“Fuuuck... baby... this shit is amazing!” Dallas grunts, his hands tightening as he pulls me closer.

I let him take over, surrendering to his strength, my body relaxing against him as I rest my head on his shoulder. The Admiral watches us, his hand wrapped around his own cock, stroking slowly. Our eyes meet, and I beckon him closer with a look. My mouth waters at the thought of having him again.

He climbs onto the bed behind Dallas, his scent and presence overwhelming. I reach for him, my fingers wrapping around his hardness, his dick heavy in my palm. I slick my hand with my own arousal, coating him with my juices like I did last time. His cock twitches in my grip, and a shiver runs through me, knowing how much he loves it.

Without breaking eye contact, I lower my lips to the tip of his cock, the taste of salt and skin filling my mouth. I take him in slowly, feeling him stretch my lips as I swallow the head, my throat constricting as I gag just slightly. The extra saliva makes the motions sloppier, wetter, exactly how I know he likes it.

The Admiral’s breath falters. “Fuck, baby girl…” His voice cracks, the usual composure slipping, his eyes half-lidded with pleasure. Strings of saliva and pre-cum connect us, and I love the way his body tenses beneath my touch.

My free hand slides down between my legs, gathering more of my wetness before reaching around to press a finger into his ass. The Admiral gasps, and his erection pulses in my mouth. I grin around him, knowing I’ve found his sweet spot. I press against his prostate gently, teasing it.

His reaction is immediate—his dick twitches, and I feel the first burst of cum hit the back of my throat. I pull back just in time for the rest of his load to coat my face in thick, hot streams, the heat of it only turning me on more.

“Holy shit, baby girl,”...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by IridescentRobot27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments