Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Under Hot Water

"She gets more than a tub of warm water"

5
1 Comment 1
606 Views 606
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

""This is a work of fiction. Any names, characters, businesses, places, events, or incidents are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or events is purely coincidental." "No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from the author.""

It had been a very long day shooting down on the Via Montenapoleone, with onlookers and cars driving by as she wore her clothesline for a local magazine article. 

The street noise had been ear-splitting throughout the shoot, so all Bella wanted was to clean up, grab her favorite cup of tea, and relax with a good book.

She turned the heat up as soon as she walked in the door; it was the fifth time that week she had to do that after setting it in the morning before leaving, and it had gotten colder each day she returned.

She made a mental note to call the maintenance guy to fix it.

Bella stepped over to the bedroom, undid the straps on her heels, and kicked them off.

The pain of the asphalt had worn her heels thin as she rubbed them before walking over to the bathroom and turning on the tub faucet.

The old four-clawed porcelain tub was old and worn, but Bella loved it; it hugged her body like a warm glove that allowed her to drift away.

Bella stepped over to it, unzipping the low-back black dress from her nude form and letting it pile onto her feet.

Bella reached below the tub, grabbed the bath soap, and poured a generous amount into it while it was about three-quarters full.

The suds came to life as she watched them form.  

They grew into puffy cloud shapes while they climbed their way to the edge of the tub.

Bella reached under, grabbed the soaking oil she bought at the store earlier that week, and applied small amounts to her form.

Her blonde locks flowed across her naked shoulders while her hands moved from feet to chest.

She was a strikingly beautiful woman, and she knew it, but she was crestfallen that no one was there to admire it, touch it, and take it as their own.

She was alone and felt as much after rubbing her arms, legs, and stomach with the hydrating oil as she stepped into the warm tub.

The water hit her like a down blanket, wrapping her tight in a warm embrace.

Her body tension and weariness drained like a waterfall as she leaned back and closed her eyes.

She felt the oil penetrating her skin and the sound of the miniature bubbles popping next to her ears as she reached both hands to each edge of the tub and sighed.

Her mind wandered with thoughts of a secluded tropical beach, white sand running between her toes, and the ocean breeze flowing across her sun-kissed body with a drink in her hand as she felt him admiring her form as he lay next to her.

She remembered back to his broad shoulders, short brown cropped hair, and his chiseled ass.

His body was shaped like the Greek Gods of old with his rippled abs with his man-sized cock that flowed down between his legs.   

She truly missed his presence, his touch, the way he filled her, and his utter control over her mind and body.

She remembered when he would take her at any time and place.

Her eyes darted open when she felt the water move towards her chin.

She felt the water of the tub rise in temperature as bubbles popped louder in her ears.  

Her hands were suddenly frozen; she tried moving them to no avail. She looked at each one, mentally trying to force them to loosen their grip, but she knew it was useless as her body panicked.

The water surged towards her, and suddenly, she felt hands slowly rub her aching feet.

Her eyes widened as she tensed, taking in the sight below her knees.

For a moment, terror hit her stomach, but deep down, she enjoyed what was happening to her and took in the feeling of being touched again.

Her breath rose and fell away with each stroke of the invisible hands.

Bella laid her head back slowly with an audible sigh.

Her legs slightly parted as she felt her stomach flutter and her lips part.

Clearing her thoughts momentarily, she took in the sight, finally hitting her as to what was happening and who this was.

He had visited her a few times over the last few months, and each time, she embraced his touch like she had always done.

She thought his touch was one of a kind, feeling his ever-growing presence. Even here, she felt his control envelop her soul.

"Hello, James, I’ve missed you," she sighed, wanting a response but not getting one.

The hands continued to work her feet like a man who knew her too well; she could see her toes moving and parting as he worked his magic fingers through and around them.

Her body drifted the pain away as the hands slowly worked up to her calves.

She watched him work her calves and shins under the water.

The hands gave off a slight shimmer as she tried to make out the fingers but could only catch one or two out of the corner of her eye.

The heel pain had all but disappeared when he rolled his hands onto each of her thighs.

Slowly and methodically, he worked the inner muscles moving in and out while pushing north toward her abdomen.

Bella's breath caught as her heart rate increased, feeling his hands working her seductive areas.

Fingers danced across her legs toward the place she wanted him to touch most.

"Oh, James," sighed Bella, her hands still frozen against the tub's edges.

arianaxo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
arianaxo

She felt his thumbs first move in as they rubbed her outer lips, tracing themselves over to her clit.

“Mmm, Oh, Yes, James, please, yes, touch me; I’m yours,” Bella moaned as she leaned her head back and pushed slightly against his firm touch.

She felt her sweet juices pour from below the water line as she flowered open to his touch. Her body poured heat out as she could feel him working her clit and crevice with all his fingers now.

She was moaning loudly as his tongue entered her folds.

She had never felt anything so wet and hot in her life as he worked it like an uncaged serpent, coiling and folding its warm body within her deep cavern and tickling her clit.

“Oh, Fuck, James, Fuck me,” grunted Bella, on the very edge of cumming.

Water spilled from the edges of the tub, splashing the floor beneath.

Her body slithered on the bottom of the tub when her orgasm boiled to the top.

“FUCK!” Screamed Bella as her legs clamped down on his head.

She convulsed as the orgasm sent her abdomen into a lock-tight cramp.

Her essence sprayed from her body into the warm, soapy water beneath.

“Yes, Yes, YES,” Bella echoed across the bathroom walls as her legs quaked from the euphoria she couldn’t control.

Time ticked by as her breath finally mellowed and her body released from the week's stress.

Sighing deeply, she felt her hands were still frozen, but her tension was all but gone.

She couldn't remember the last time her body had felt so good.

She was pondering this when she felt the hands brush against her mound as they moved over her belly button up and onto her breasts, sending her nipples completely erect.

“Mmm, that feels good, James,” Bella whispered with closed eyes.

She knew what was coming and tried to move her hands from the tub's edge to try and feel his body.

They wouldn't budge, so she braced her body against the tub when the water rushed forward.

“OH, God, Oh, fuck me,” Bella screamed to the ceiling, arching her head back beyond the edge of the tub.

It stretched her broad and deep.

She felt the head of his cock spread her wider than she had ever been.

Making her pussy pulsate beneath the warm water.

The pressure was immense from his girth, and he just kept filling her as he drove deeper and deeper till she felt his rigid cock slam into her cervix, sending a wave of blissful pain deep inside.

Her nipples snapped rock hard as the hands worked their magic, as her throbbing pussy was gushing her love potion all over his massive cock.

The water churned in front of her as his cock moved in and out of her in a rhythmic motion.

Her folds move in and around his punishing thrusts.

“Yes… Yes… Oh, Fuck Yes,” Bella moaned, feeling her pussy being filled, her nipples being sucked and pleasured.

She could feel every vein that crisscrossed his glorious cock.

She felt a low vibration start as he moved faster and faster, forcing water over her face.

His cock pumped her deep and complex, and she moaned louder as he hit the bottom and pulled back to the top of her canal, sending her lips quivering.

Her pussy was fully bloomed when she felt his cock vibrate like a tuning fork between her legs.

Bella's breath rose harsh and long while she could see her stomach bulge and shrink with his every thrust.

"Oh…Fuck Me, James," screamed Bella as his cock kept pumping faster and faster while the bath water splashed around all the edges of the tub.

She felt it before she heard it. His veined-covered cock grew immense as it finally pulsated its tuning fork highest note, and he dumped buckets of his hot, wet seed deep into her womb.

Her cum came fast and rhythmic.

“Oh…God, Oh Yes…Oh Yes…Oh, Fuck ME!” Bella screamed.

Her legs slammed closed with a thud, and her essence filled the tub water while the waves of ecstasy hit her body like a whale call.

Her ears rang as her tones bounced from every corner of the apartment.

She closed her eyes as her body shook and convulsed while it racked her petite frame.

Her beautiful blonde hair, now wet, covered her face and stuck to the back of the tub as she breathed heavily and hard.

Her pussy felt like he took a baseball bat end to it, and he was still slowly pumping more of his hot seed into her.

"Oh my God, James, Fuck, Me," Bella moaned while she came down from her wave-driven orgasm.

She felt the last of his thick cum covered cock slide from between her folds, and she took a deep calming breath.

Still with her eyes closed, sighing.

"Thank you, James. I love you. I miss you so very badly," Bella softly spoke, tears forming in the corners of her eyes at the now empty room.

She knew he had heard her, and she knew he had watched her even now as she looked around the empty bathroom.

Bella set her head back in the tub, eyes wet, her heart aching, but her body was as relaxed as ever.

With a satisfied vibration between her legs, she closed her eyes and soon drifted off, dreaming of their next meeting and their past experiences.

 

PT. 4 - Coming soon

Published 
Written by James253
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments