Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Visitor

"The visit she never expected..."

12
3 Comments 3
1.1k Views 1.1k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

""This is a work of fiction. Any names, characters, businesses, places, events, or incidents are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or events is purely coincidental." "No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from the author.""

Bella had just gotten in from a long flight, and her body was tired and worn from a week’s worth of shoots and boring work dinners.

Being stuck at the airport for over two hours before departure didn’t help her tiredness either.

Her apartment was on the city's east side, quiet and quaint, slightly modern with just the right touches to make it warm and inviting. Although she loved being back in her cozy apartment, her heart and body longed to be elsewhere.

She jingled the keys from the door as she entered her apartment. She quickly realized that it was cold, much colder than when she had left it.

She strolled over the creaky planked floor to the thermostat on the wall. She had to double-take at the register because it registered a warm 20 degrees Celsius, which did not match the chill she felt lashing at her skin.

Her body turned to goosebumps suddenly under her designer black dress; her perfect dime-sized nipples suddenly stood erect, visibly showing through the thin black mesh material.

Her heart skipped a beat as she felt something cold slithering up her inner thighs as her legs inadvertently spread apart, freezing her body still; panic started coursing through her smooth, petite frame.

It was as though invisible hands held her legs spread and forced her body rigid, her shoulder-length blonde hair pulling away from her back as though she was electrically charged, ready to strike.

With a crackle, the gas fireplace in the corner turned on, and the music from her stereo started playing Amazed by Lonestar at a medium set volume.

“How in the hell,” was all Bella thought as she looked over to the burning flame and listened, realizing that she had just heard this song for the first time before the plane ride home but hadn’t even downloaded it yet.

The eerie room was like a scene from a ghost story she had once heard, sending chills through her loving soul.

Then, with no warning, her body shuttered with an audible crack of her spine as an invisible touch morphed and wrapped around the backside of her knees.

A warm breeze started moving between her, blowing up her still inner thighs, making the hem of her dress float all around her.

Her eyes shut wide when what felt like hot erotic fingers slid up her dress and across her inner thighs, sending her insides quivering; slowly, erotically, they progressed toward her now dampening folds.

“Oh God, Mmm, what is happening to me?” said a scared but slightly excited Bella.

Warmth spread from her toes to her natural breasts as the heat rose in her neckline. She vaguely realized that her eyelids were now shuttering while she felt her heartbeat surge through her inner eardrums.

Unaware of her surroundings, Bella, not controlled by her own volition, walked to the fireplace and lay on the rug. The music flowed through her as she lay still, feeling the heat gather around her.

She hummed the song for a moment before realizing it wasn't just any song; when she first heard it inside the jetway before boarding her plane, it made her think of him.

With her eyes now heavy under her lids, she felt warm fingers slowly work up her inner thighs again, pushing the hem of her dress to her waist at the same time.

She thought how she longed for his touch again, but deep down, she knew this couldn’t be possible.

"Oh, God, James, is that you? Please be you, James," she moaned as the heat from the fingers moved past her wet panty line ever so slowly, entering her with a lover's touch.

She knew as she felt her true love's presence, smelling his familiar scent as if he were beside her and feeling his fingers touch her spots as he could only do.

“Oh God, James, how I needed you; please let me feel you,” Bella moaned with a pleading heart as her insides danced the forbidden.

She felt James's other hand flow up and on top of hers. His fingers parted hers to hold it tight as the heat from his invisible body lying next to hers made her body sweat.

Her soaked lips, wet from his touch, poured freely over his hands, a puddle resting beneath her firm cheeks.

"Oh, God, Oh, James," she whispered as her other hand met his beneath her dress.

A mixture of heat and sweat connected them for a few more moments until she felt the zipper on the back of her dress slowly slide down to the top of her firm ass, watching in amazement as the dress pulled from her body in one quick motion.

Bella lay as silent as the grave at the sudden change, as she could feel him looming above her body as her bra unbuckled beneath her suddenly; her panties scurried down her legs as though possessed.

She watched in utter astonishment as her bra floated across her chest to the floor and her panties disappeared past her ankles.

A split second later, she felt warm hands forcing her thighs wide, feeling a set of fingers re-enter her damp folds, rubbing against her love spot again.

"Mmm, Oh, Oh God, yes, yes, James!" Bella moaned, pressing her hips back against his fingers.

His perfect physical form came into her mind's eye before her, feeling his Mark Antony-like chiseled cheekbones that made him always look younger than he was, his muscular shoulders etched by muscle like a Greek God, as she could feel his smooth chest, and rigid stomach press against hers.

Feeling their heated bodies pressed firmly against each other, she sensed him leaning in to kiss her as his breath came closer.

She felt the wetness from his lips first, then the heat from his breath as their tongues touched.

phatas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
phatas

A split second later, she took in the feeling of his rigid cock pressed firmly on her stomach as her nipple-hardened breasts pressed against his slick chest.

The ghostly feeling of him above her as their tongues of love danced across their familiar mouths sent waves of euphoria across her entire body.

Never wanting to wake up from this perfect dream, she forced herself to close her eyes tighter, taking him into her.

His fingers worked and melted within before slowly pulling from her wetness.

Opening her eyes suddenly, she felt him shift his hips down and watched his cock slowly press against her folds.

Moving up and down, pressing his broad cock head against her slit, she watched them spread apart, folds swelling around his head, sending her into fits of lustful moans.

Methodically, he pushed her love canal open; she watched her lips part wide as he slipped his manhood deep inside her.

“Oh God, Oh God, Yes, James, Oh, Yes, Oh God, Deeper James, Oh God, Fuck me!” Bella bellowed quickly to the ceiling, arching her back as he started to thrust deep and hard into her.

The friction working the heat inside her womb sent her body quaking and her thighs shaking.

A constant, bellowing moan flowed from her lips as she felt his thick cock slamming her insides, pushing her and the rug closer to the fire, heat building inside, legs spread wide for his pleasure.

A broken scream echoed in the room as James delivered pounding after pounding, her lust taking control, her body never wanting to let go.

Bella's back cracked from the torrent of James onslaught as she suddenly felt a wet tongue across her lower lip; leaning forward, she felt his lips touch hers.

Grabbing the back of his neck, she dove her tongue hard into his, wrapping her legs around his lower half, giving him deeper access to her beyond.

The tantalizing kiss was loving and long. The heat from the fire was no match for the heat of their bodies as she started to sweat from the depths he was now hitting.

Over and over, his cock penetrated, spreading her wider as her tongue danced around his inside his warm mouth.

She could feel every ripple and vein across his heated shaft melting against her insides, releasing her essence over and over again across him and to the rug beneath.

"Oh fuck, James, Oh, yes, Oh, my, Oh FUCK ME!" Bella shouted, pulling from his lips as the torrent of his thrusts split her inner being, sending her into a cum fit as she came hard, deep, and long over his thick shaft, arching her back to take it all in as her vision went stark white.

Screaming his name repeatedly, her legs showered with her essence, laid quivering on the rug from the heated friction he was dishing inside of her cumming pussy.

Folds gripping, hips thrusting, her slit squeezed his massive shaft tighter, feeling his hot and thick seed release deep into her womb, filling her full of his life.

“Oh, James, Oh, my God, give it all to me,” she moaned.

Holding him tight, she took all he could give, leaving her womb warm, filled, and satisfied as she rode out her needy orgasm, bucking her hips against his.

Covered in sweat, breathing harder than she had in years, he finally released from her as she felt his cock slither out from between her folds.

Thinking it was over, two tears glistened as they dripped down her cheeks.

“Not yet, please, James, not yet,” Bella pleaded to the room

Cloaked in silence, the room seemed to shutter from her plea.

She realized suddenly she had been holding her breath; she released and took in a stuttered breath when she felt James’s body slide down to take her now-soaked lips across his tongue.

Wet and wild, he started parting her soaked lips, working his way slowly up and onto her clit.

“Oh, fuck, oh fuck James,” Bella moaned loud and sporadic as her voice gave way and her overheated smooth skin sweated the rest of her on the rug beneath.

His tongue felt like heaven on earth as he worked his magic across her heated gash till her insides burst.

“FUCK ME!” screamed a cumming Bella.

The heat, almost making her pass out, sent a new and much bigger orgasm wave up her spine, racking her body uncontrollably and cracking each vertebra as her back came level with the floor again.

Spasms split her abdomen like a train; her legs quivered wide and then clamped down on his warm, loving head.

Her mound releases a second wave of essence down her legs and across the rug.

“Holy fuck, uh, fuck me, wow,” replied a euphoric Bella under her staggering breath.

Out of breath, still riding out her second orgasm, Bella lay still in a puddle of sweat, her breasts heaving up and down while the orgasm coursed through her body until it finally subsided, and she could finally open her eyes again.

She felt tears flow down her cheeks like a stream down a hill as she took in the empty room.

“Please don’t leave; I can’t do this without you,” Bella whispered to the room.

She felt James move in to lie beside her as she turned to her side, the heat from his body warm and inviting.

The relief was almost overwhelming as she rested inside his hold.

She couldn't help but lay her head on his chest, listen to his own pounding heart, and fall silently asleep, holding her love tight for what she hoped would last forever...

 

PT. 2 - Coming soon

Published 
Written by James253
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments