Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Hot Breakfast

"A needed surprise left her wanting more"

22
6 Comments 6
1.2k Views 1.2k
989 words 989 words

Author's Notes

""This is a work of fiction. Any names, characters, businesses, places, events, or incidents are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or events is purely coincidental." "No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from the author.""

Bella woke with a start. Rain pelted the metal roof above her, and a faint vibration could be heard outside her bedroom door, ringing her ears and making them hum. 

She was feeling depressed, lonely, and a bit confused after last week's return home sexual encounter in her apartment.

She knew in her heart it had been James who ravaged her body and the one who made her start to feel her soul again.

Her body ached, wanting him so badly, but she hadn’t felt him since, and her mind had been wandering all week that it might have been a one-time thing.

The humming rose in pitch from outside her bedroom door again, pushing Bella to get up.

Wearing only an old tee shirt, Bella stood, her body stretching upward to reveal her bare, shapely ass beneath the tee shirt.

She walked through the door and down the hall, uneasily entering the kitchen.

She paused at the entry in confusion.

Her senses smelled freshly baked bread, covering the room in a delicious haze.  

Her favorite breakfast pastries were displayed on the kitchen counter as though they had just come out of the oven.

Startled by the scene but also very hungry from the night before, Bella dug into the food, devouring it; she was famished, and her body needed the welcomed energy from a late-night shoot.

As she finished one of the pastries, she heard the fireplace come to life. Freezing in place, she suddenly felt his presence; a warm heat covered her body in a cloud while her fold bloomed.

Her skin tingled and warmed as she felt James’ fingers run up the backside of her thighs and walk themselves across her firm-toned ass, lifting a few inches of the tee shirt as they moved.

His fingers slowly reached around her curved hips, finding her delicious folds that were wetting from his first touch.

“Oh, James,” Bella softly spoke to the room as her shirt lifted over her head and fell on the pastry plate before her.

The hair on her neck stood up as James nibbled her earlobe and neckline while his fingers started to circle against her clit, slowly, methodically, melting her parting lips.

Her body turned hot as a torch, and she felt the heat of his chest against her bare back.

Her breath caught as he pressed his bulbous head against her wet, widening lips.

“Uggghhh,” Bella gasped as he entered.

”Oh, God, your cock is going to split me…Oh, fuck…Oh, fuck me… James…Oh FUCK,” Bella grunted when he pushed deeper, spreading her wet pussy wide, and slowly started pumping her cave deep and slow.

“Yes, baby…Uggghhh…mmm, yes…mmm… take that pussy…take it…it’s yours…Oh God…Oh Fuck,” Bella grunted as she gritted her teeth.

He continued fingering her clit while he pumped his massive, throbbing cock into her fertile womb.

KaylaBlaze
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaylaBlaze

Her lips were drenched with his desire inside her, and slapping sounds filled the room, shaking the pastry plate on the counter.

Her wetness spread across his shaft as she bent her frame against the kitchen cabinet harder, her tits pressed firmly on the cool countertop.

Over and over, his magnificent shaft filled her depths, slamming his engorged cock head against her warm melting cervix, making her legs shudder as he worked her.

"Oh God…Oh Fuck… Oh fuck…Oh God…Oh FUCK…OHHHH!" Bella screamed and arched when her pussy clamped down on his slick-coated shaft, forcing her orgasm to ripple through her body as she came all over his pulsating cock, spraying the floor.

She felt James' hot seed fill her melted cavern and spray hard against her cervix. Her body quivered against his as she took his seed.

Every inch, every vein, every marvelous bend that James gave her could be felt as his hot load filled her needy soul.

Over and over, Bella came hard and long, sweat beading across her forehead as she felt her cum wetting the floor beneath her.

Her nipples rubbed raw on the countertop as echoes of her lust bounced off the interior walls as she feverishly pushed back against him.

“Give it to me…Give me all that cock…Fill your pussy, Baby!” Bella screamed, waves of ecstasy coursing through her, making her shake like an animal in heat as her pussy released more and more of her essence over his thick heated cock and down her thighs.

He pumped and pumped her hard and fast; her pussy screamed with delight as she felt another surge of his cock against her womb as he shot another hot, wet load deep into her.

“Oh God…Fuck…Fuck…Fuck…Fuck me!” were the only words heard in the room as Bella's pussy clenched again, gripping his ghostly shaft that sent shivers up her spine.

Over and over, his bulbous head stretched her cavern in two. His long and intense pounding sent her eyes watering, melting last night's mascara down her beautiful face.

Bella felt hot tears start when the shaking finally stopped while her orgasms settled into an inner consistent vibration between her thighs.

The room went suddenly still, and the fireplace went out as she took in the room. 

She panted hard and deep against the counter's edge, finally feeling the cold countertop against her breasts while tears flowed down her cheeks.

His presence vanished like a mirage on a hot, dusty road.

Her legs were weak and numb. Her pussy ached from his continuous touch, but her body felt renewed, like a breath of fresh air she didn’t know she needed, and she could sense and smell life anew.

“Come back to me, James,” was the only thought that came into her mind.

Deep down, she wanted nothing more than to smell, feel, and be with him again as she cried herself to calm.

 

PT. 3 - Coming soon

Published 
Written by James253
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments