Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

They Said It Was Safe To Swim In The Sea. Part 1

"A blissful holiday of sex, sun, sex, sand, sex, sea and sex"

11
4 Comments 4
3.7k Views 3.7k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Gemma jumped out of bed, completely naked, and threw open the curtains to look out of the hotel window at the beautiful view over the sparkling blue water. She was really looking forward to going for a swim in the sea today. The hotel receptionist had assured her that it was quite safe. 

She turned back to the bed and pulled off the covers, for another beautiful view. Her boyfriend's firm body was illuminated by the sun streaming in through the window. They were having such a great holiday of sex, eating and drinking, more sex, lazing around by the pool, and more sex. As well as doing it every night, they were enjoying the leisurely mornings, doing things to each other that they didn't normally have time for when they had to rush off to work. 

She lay her head down on his strong thighs, allowing her long red hair to flow over his legs, and looked up at his cock, lying small and curled up like a little worm against his thigh. She hardly ever got to see him soft, and she knew he wouldn't stay that way for long. It amazed her that something so small could grow into the rampant monster that had ravaged her so mercilessly from behind last night. To be honest, she was still feeling slightly bruised inside, so she was looking forward to some non-penetrative sex this morning.

"That was so good last night," she whispered to his balls. "My head buried in the pillow, stifling my screams. My hands gripping the rails at the top of the bed to brace myself. Trying to push back against that powerful cock pumping me so hard. Fitting inside me so perfectly. Hitting the spot with every stroke. Filling me up with your cum."

She watched with fascination and delight as he started to grow, swelling and thickening, then straightening and hardening. She didn't have to touch it. Just the feel of her head resting on his legs, her warm breath on his balls, her soft voice recalling the intense pleasure of last night's fuck, and the eager anticipation of what he was about to receive did the job perfectly. The loose skin around his shaft became smooth and tight as he got bigger and harder and she watched his foreskin magically slip back to reveal the shiny purple head.

She swung one leg over his head and got on top of him, sixty-nine style. She lowered herself onto his face, quickly finding his eager lips waiting for hers. She had got herself waxed a few days ago, especially for the holiday. It had been a bit uncomfortable at the time but it made her feel really sexy and he loved it. His tongue felt wonderful as it keenly explored her silky smooth pussy and edged closer to her clit.

Meanwhile, she had a surprise for him, something she had thought about doing a few times but had never actually tried. She picked up a lock of her hair and tucked it under his balls, lifting them slightly, then looped it around his sack a few times. Another strand went around in the other direction, and she tied them together, firmly but not too tightly, leaving his balls trussed and bulging. Then she took another lock of hair and wound it around the base of his shaft. He was thick and hard, but her hair was very long so it went around him about four times. She tucked the last bit under a loop and pulled it tight.

It was difficult to concentrate on tying him up while his tongue was licking up and down right next to her clit. But after a little more work, his cock was almost completely wrapped up in her hair, with only its swollen purple head visible, looking up at her from its silky red cock-cage. She lifted her head and shook it gently from side to side, wondering if this was going to work. His slow groan told her that it was, as her hair lifted his balls and tugged on his stiff cock. She pulled up and down, loving the novelty and the sense of control over him.

But now he took back control, with three fingers stroking her slit and his tongue flicking right over her clit.  She gasped and knew that she was about to come. She screamed and shuddered and her pussy clenched up, and she felt her juices oozing out over his face. She screamed again and threw her head back, so her hair tugged harder on his cock. He pushed his hips up, as if he was trying to fuck her hair, grunting, and after another minute of hair-tugging she heard the familiar deep animal growl of his orgasm and felt jets of hot cum spurting into her hair and onto the top of her head.

As his cock slowly softened, she gradually untied her hair from it, rubbing the dollops of slimy white cum into it as if it were conditioner. They lay there for a while, regaining their breath, then she went into the shower and reluctantly started to wash his sperm out of her hair.

"Let me help you," he said, joining her a few minutes later in the spacious shower. She felt his soapy hands reach around her from behind, cupping and fondling her breasts. She lifted one leg to indicate where else he could help to clean her. He took the shower head off the wall, and rotated the dial on top to find the pulsating massage setting. He hooked one arm under the knee of her raised leg, lifting it right up so she was splayed wide open. Perched on one leg, she felt vulnerable and exposed as he held her close up against him. She tingled with anticipation as his other hand aimed the jet of pulsing warm water first at her foot, then her ankle, then slowly up her leg to her thigh. He teased and tormented her for a while, moving the stream of water up and down the inside of her thigh, not quite going as high as she wanted. Then at last she felt the throbbing water jet hit her open pussy.

"Oooh. Yes. Mmmm. Side to side. A bit higher! Yes there. Keep it there. There! Yes. Yes. YES!" She squealed with pleasure as the vibrating water jet brought her to another quick orgasm.

Then she knelt down to wash him, using the shower head and her hands to cleanse his cock and balls. She giggled as he started to get hard again. "It can't be more than ten minutes!" she said, proud of her sex-machine boyfriend and her own erection-inducing skills. "Let's get you really clean here too." She reached around and slipped three wet, soapy fingers into the tight crack between his firm cheeks, found the right spot, and wiggled her middle finger up inside him, penetrating him easily thanks to the soap and the stream of warm water. She worked her finger in until he heard his deep groan of contentment as the tip of her finger reached his prostate and started to stroke and massage it, while the thumb of her other hand made little circles on the underside of his shaft. He groaned again and soon she could see his thick leg muscles tensing up, telling her it was almost time. But with her finger inside him, she couldn't get out of the firing line, so her long red hair got another load of creamy conditioner, and they had to start again, washing the sticky mess out.

They had a late, lazy breakfast beside the hotel pool, drinking exotic local fruit smoothies to replenish their bodily fluids. She laughed when he ordered the full English; it seemed incongruous to be eating bacon and eggs so far away from home. She watched him eat it as she nibbled on a croissant and sipped coffee.

"Let's go to the beach," she said when they had finished their breakfast. "I really want to go for a swim in the sea." She was a fit, athletic girl and a strong swimmer. She knew that he was not so enthusiastic about swimming as she was, but she also knew she could persuade him to join her. 

They went back to their room and she changed, under his lustful gaze, into her little red bikini. "I asked at reception and they said it was quite safe to swim in the sea. No sharks around here apparently!" 

"What about giant poisonous jellyfish? Or sea snakes? Or crocodiles?" he teased.

She laughed and slapped his firm ass as he pulled on his swimming shorts. She picked up some goggles to take with her, but not her phone or anything else as there would be nowhere safe to leave it.

They only had to cross the road in front of the hotel and follow the little path through the palm trees, and soon she could feel the hot sand under her feet and hear the waves breaking on the shore. There were a few other people there on the beach, though she couldn't see anyone else in the water. As she walked across the beach, she was aware of men and groups of boys checking her out, gazing at her long slim legs, firm breasts and flowing red hair.

They found an empty spot on the sand, near the water's edge. It was very hot, so she ran forward to dip her hands and feet in the cool refreshing water and splash it over herself, before going to sit cross-legged next to him on the sand.

She gazed out at the big wide ocean, watching the little waves lapping against the shoreline, sparkling in the sunlight. She glanced across at her boyfriend. But his gaze was fixed elsewhere - between her legs. She looked down to where her wet bikini clung tightly to the curves of her pussy lips.  

EmiilyClark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmiilyClark

"What are you looking at?" she teased.

"I'm looking at your cunt, Gemma," he said, spitting out the consonants slowly.

She loved it when he talked to her like that. She flushed and felt her pussy - no, her cunt! - twitch in response. She could see that a firm ridge was developing in his shorts.

"You're such a cock-tease, sitting there in your wet bikini with your legs apart like that. Now look what you've done. That's your fault, you naughty girl."

She looked at the growing peak in his shorts again, and licked her lips.

"I need a blow job," he said.

"Well, sorry, you'll just have to wait," she said. "There's too many people around." She glanced around to see. There was one couple sitting about fifty yards away, and other people further away. But she was feeling guilty. He was right, it was all her fault, flaunting her almost-naked body in her wet bikini, right in front of him, getting him hard. And she realised she hadn't actually sucked his cock for at least forty-eight hours. 

He grabbed her long hair and gently but firmly pulled, reeling her in like a fish, until her head was on his stomach. "All right, if you insist," she said, "but we'll have to be very discreet! Keep a lookout."

His strong hands steered her head down to the top of his shorts. Her cheek rested against his firm six-pack. The bulging knob of his erection was pushing up under the elastic waistband of his shorts, peering out at her, just an inch from her face. Her usual technique, of bobbing her head up and down steadily over him, working her lips down from the tip almost to the base and back up again, wasn't an option. Her long hair would - quite literally - be a red flag, waving to anyone on the beach, announcing that she was giving him a blow job.

She moved her head slightly lower, until she could just reach his tip with her lips, then gently kissed it, feeling it twitch in response. Opening her mouth a little and sucking, she pulled the smooth head out of his shorts and into her mouth. Her lips nuzzled into what she knew was his most sensitive part, the neck just below the bulging rim, and slowly massaged him there, pushing his foreskin back to expose the most delicate area of his cock. His soft moans told her she was in the right place, and she held her head still, gently squeezing him with her wet lips. Her tongue reached out to explore him, coating the head of his cock with her saliva. She felt into the hole and tasted his slippery pre-cum, then swirled slowly all around his head. The tip of her tongue reached his taut little string and paused there, stroking up and down and then flicking from side to side.

His firm hands held her head and stroked her hair, showing his appreciation for the pleasure she was giving him. They didn't talk much during sex. A gasp, a moan, or a gently steering hand provided all the communication that they needed. She realised that it was going to take a while, since she couldn't risk moving very much, and also because she had already milked the cum out of him twice that morning. But that just made it all the more enjoyable. Why rush something so pleasurable? They were on holiday, so there was plenty of time, and the position was relaxed and comfortable with her head resting on his stomach.

But eventually the massaging of her lips and stroking of her tongue started to work its magic. She could feel his muscles tightening in his stomach, hear his breath getting faster, and feel his cock straining, trying to push further into her mouth.

"Someone's coming!" he hissed.

Oh, shit, thought Gemma. Just as he was getting close. Anxiously she pulled away from his penis and looked around. But she couldn't see anyone. The middle-aged couple who were sitting nearest to them were both reading, so if they had noticed what was going on they were ignoring it.

"Where? Who? I don't see anyone?" she said.

"Me!" His fingers grabbed her hair really hard and forced her head back down to his cock.

She didn't have time to laugh at his silly joke. His strong grip on her hair conveyed his urgency, his lust, his need to come in her mouth. She wrapped her lips around him again and sucked hard, pulling him in and placing her tongue over his tip, ready to receive and feel the full strength of his blast. She could feel his cock flexing in her mouth and could see the taught muscles in his thighs clenching up. She reached her hand down to feel his firm leg and slid her hand up between his thighs, then inside his shorts to hold his balls as they lifted and tightened.

At last she heard his deep, growling coming noise, quieter than usual as he tried to suppress it, and felt the powerful jerking of his cock. A split-second later a spurt of hot, salty cum burst onto her tongue, then another, and another. Not bad at all, she thought, considering it was the third load he had produced this morning. She held it in her mouth, savouring its pungent taste and sticky, slimy texture, spreading it around with her tongue until it coated her teeth and cheeks. She waited until he was completely finished and then sucked him hard to pull out the last drop. Then she looked up at him and opened her mouth, so he could see his cum all over her tongue.  She swallowed it all in one gulp. 

"Your turn?" he suggested a few moments later, running his fingers up her smooth thigh and leaning across to kiss her knee. She was really tempted by his offer, but she was worried about getting caught. She always screamed loudly when she came, and wasn't sure if she would be able to hold it back in the throes of a thrilling outdoor orgasm. So although the thought of him getting her off on the beach in the open was really hot, she decided it wasn't a good idea.  

"Not now. Later, please!" she said, giving him a kiss on the mouth with her cum-drenched lips. As she sat up, she realised there was a damp patch spreading across her bikini. "Now, how about that swim?"

"You sure? Your cunt looks like it needs a good seeing to," he said. "Okay, you go and swim, I'll join you later. I'm knackered. Dunno why!"

Gemma gave him another kiss and then ran down the beach and into the shallow water. It felt refreshing on her warm legs. As she waded in deeper, she could feel strands of slimy seaweed brushing against her thighs. In her already aroused state, it was an erotic feeling as her legs pushed through the long, slippery weeds. She gasped as the cool water reached her hot, swollen pussy.  She tried to stop thinking about sex, but the strong taste of his cum lingering in her mouth didn't help. She put on her goggles and swam out into the crystal clear water. Her lean muscular arms and legs propelled her briskly along, and she looked down at the sea bed. There were shells, crabs, and all sorts of vegetation, with little fish darting in and out.

She paused for a break and looked back towards the beach and the hotel to see if her boyfriend was following her. But the lazy sod was still sitting on the beach. She raised an arm and waved at him, and he waved back. She swam out further, where the water got deeper and bluer, and the fish got larger. Then she turned to the right to swim along parallel to the coastline, looking down through the dark blue water. She saw a shoal of fish, silver, with yellow spots, and wondered what other mysterious creatures were lurking further down in the depths below her. But she wasn't worried. After all, the hotel staff had assured her it was quite safe, and they should know. 

She was enjoying her swim and the sense of freedom in the big wide ocean so much that she began to lose track of the time. She was starting to get tired, so she turned around to retrace her route and looked back up the coastline, trying to spot the hotel and its beach. But she couldn't see it, and the nearest bit of shoreline looked unfamiliar and deserted. Had she swum much further than she'd thought? Or had an ocean current swept her away from her starting point?  Either way, it would take her some time to get back.  

As she set off back along the coast, she felt something cool and slimy touch her ankle and loop around it. It must be just another piece of seaweed, she thought, so she kicked her leg to free herself from it. But instead of loosening, whatever it was seemed to tighten, somehow wrapping itself more firmly and securely around her ankle and her calf.

To be continued...

Acknowledgements: Thanks to floo and wicked_jocelyn for comments on a draft, and to Gemma for inspiration. 

 

 

Published 
Written by NicolasBelvoir
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments