Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

They Said It Was Safe To Swim In The Sea. Part 2

"Gemma's blissful holiday goes horribly wrong."

23
8 Comments 8
6.9k Views 6.9k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Author's Notes

"Warning! This story is very different from Part 1. Contains scenes of tentacular penetration. DO NOT READ THIS STORY if you find such material distressing! The story so far: Our bikini-clad heroine has been enjoying a sex-filled holiday with her boyfriend. Leaving him exhausted by an intense blow job on the beach, she sets off for a swim in the sea, which she had been assured was safe. But after swimming down the coast and turning to return home, something has hooked itself around her ankle..."

Gemma kicked her leg, to try to free herself from whatever had looped itself around her left ankle, but to no avail. Then she tried to untangle herself by using her right foot to push it off. But then she felt something hook around that leg as well, coiling itself around her ankle. And the more she kicked and struggled, the tighter it held her.

She kicked her legs again, trying to escape from the rubbery things that were wrapped around her ankles, but their grip just tightened, restricting her movements even more. She knew she had to get back to the shore, but her ability to swim was severely restricted. She couldn't kick properly with her legs, so she had to pull herself through the water with her arms alone. Her progress was slow, and her arms were already very tired. Worse still, the weight attached to her legs slowed her down even more. And they had said it was safe to swim in the sea!

She could see the shore ahead, and was swimming as hard as she could towards it with her exhausted arms, but it didn't seem to be getting much nearer. To make matters worse, the thing, whatever it was, was working its way higher up her legs. First, it was around her calves, then up to her knees, clasping her tighter in its embrace. She hadn't dared to look behind her, but now she plucked up her courage and turned her head round and glanced at it. Thick grey tentacles, or arms, or something, were slithering up her legs. The tips of them flicked around and reached up higher, now pawing at her thighs, which was getting to be just a little bit arousing.

Breathing deeply, she tried not to panic and focussed on the task of getting to the shore before the creature could smother her whole body. She could feel it tightening its grip around her thighs. The shoreline was now a bit closer, though it clearly wasn't the same place as the sandy beach where she had started out. The beach was gravel, and there were no people around. But she knew she had to escape onto dry land as soon as possible.

At last, she reached the shore, and with one last heave of her exhausted arms she pulled herself up onto the pebbly beach, dragging the heavy, squirming tangle of limbs behind her. She took a deep breath and screamed, "Help! Help!" but there was no response. Where was that gang of boys who had whistled at her, now that she needed them? Or the middle-aged couple, with the woman looking on disapprovingly while her husband gawped at Gemma's beautiful legs? The beach was deserted. Looking further afield, she couldn't even see the hotel. She must have swum too far down the coast and ended up on a different beach. 

Now that she was back on dry land, she knew she had the advantage over the slimy sea creature that had attached itself to her legs. She looked down at it with astonishment. There were two grey arms, or were they legs, about three feet long, coiled around her legs. At the tips, twitching over her thighs, they were about an inch thick, but down at the base, where they joined onto a blob-shaped body, they were thicker than her arm.

Plucking up her courage, she reached down to grab hold of one of its limbs, to pull it away from her legs. But it was too strong. Her fingers had no effect on its tough, leathery skin.

Suddenly, another tentacle flicked out from under the creature's body. In an instant, it whipped around her wrist a couple of times, pulled her hand away, and forced her arm down against the gravel by her side. Instinctively, she reached over with her remaining free hand to try to free herself. But again, another long tentacle lashed out at her, grabbing her wrist and hauling her arm across and down against the stones on her other side.

Gemma squealed, though she knew there was nobody near who could come to her assistance. She was helpless, held down on her back, completely at the mercy of this mysterious creature. The blubbery body sat on her thigh, while four long, powerful tentacles held her legs and arms pinned down on the stony beach. She felt so vulnerable and exposed, wearing only her little red bikini. But also, being held down like this was getting her a bit turned on. It was almost as if the creature knew that having her ankles and wrists tied down was one of her most secret - and so far unfulfilled - sexual fantasies.

Gemma felt her thighs being pushed apart. "No, you don't," she said firmly. Although her legs were slim, she had strong thigh muscles, thanks to her regular swimming and other forms of exercise, including her vigorous sex life. Some of her partners had commented favourably on this, though one young man had said after she'd finished with him that he feared that his head was going to be crushed. So she pushed back and managed to keep her legs together. But the wily creature wriggled its grip down to her ankles, and from there, with more leverage, slowly but surely prised her legs apart. It was just too strong for her, and before long her legs were wide open, leaving her even more exposed and vulnerable. 

Then two more tentacles came out from under the creature's body, flicking their way up her legs, between her spread thighs. They reached her bikini, where they stopped, as if they were sniffing at it and could smell what was hidden in there. Her pussy had got itself quite lubed up as a result of sucking off her boyfriend on the beach less than an hour ago. Was it possible that the probing tentacles could detect her sexual arousal? She had to admit that the tentacles wriggling between her thighs were having an effect, getting her juices flowing again.

Gemma was glad of the protection her bikini provided. It was a proper one, made of a strong material, designed for swimming, not the flimsy sort designed to fall off at the tug of a string. It fitted her body firmly and tightly, and had moulded itself perfectly to her contours, which her boyfriend liked, although he wasn't so happy when he saw other men checking out her two little bulges. The tips of the tentacles brushed up against the fabric between her legs, pushing and rubbing, but she was confident that they couldn't get into her tightly fitting bikini.

Yet again, another two tentacles appeared, this time settling on her tummy, sliding upwards to her bikini top.  She counted: one holding each ankle and each wrist, two between her legs, and now two more aiming for her tits. Eight long, squirming tentacles were holding her down and playing with her.  The two nearest tentacles were crawling up over her bikini top and into her cleavage.  From their tips, slippery secretions were oozing out all over her breasts and soaking into the fabric of her bikini top. Where was all this goo coming from?

She looked down at the end of one of the tentacles, now just a few inches from her face. As she did so she saw the skin at the tip of it pull back slightly, exposing a darker, smoother, purplish blob with a hole in the middle of it. Seeping out of the hole she could see a slow trickle of slippery liquid, dripping onto her chest. It was like a huge, rubbery cock, leaking precum. So now she realised what the monstrous sea-creature was. It wasn't an octopus. She was being sexually aroused by a giant octopenis!

The tentacles between her legs were changing. At first, they had been flexible and wriggling, like snakes. But now they seemed to be stiffening. They were pressing firmly, one pushing the cotton fabric into her slit, the other rubbing her mound right next to her clit. She was really starting to get aroused down there. Her bikini was getting wet with her own juices as well as the slime from the animal, which somehow seemed to know how to stimulate a woman's body, massaging her pussy lips and stroking her stiffening clit.

The tentacles poking around her bikini top seemed to be trying to push it away and get at her tits. The wriggling trunk-like tip was nosing around, and then somehow managed to pull the material up and slip its tip inside, squeezing into the tight space between her right boob and the red bikini top. It pushed over the soft flesh of Gemma's breast until it reached her nipple, nuzzling it and coating it in slime. She realised that her nipple was getting stiff, responding against her will to the intense stimulation.

Down between her legs, the two cock-tentacles of the octopenis were pushing against the crotch of her bikini, soaking the fabric with their secretions. The relentless pushing of one tentacle, forcing the material up into her slit, had caused the sides to pull in, leaving the edge of her pussy lips exposed and vulnerable. The other tentacle pushed from the side, forcing the material away and squeezing its way in underneath, until it was right up against her exposed hole, rubbing and wriggling, coating her in its lube and trying to fuck her. Her pussy lips were swelling up and opening out in response, and she was getting wetter and wetter inside.

Akisha_Lee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Akisha_Lee

"Oooh, you pussy-teasing bastard!" she cried, as again she felt the stiffening tentacle attempting to penetrate her. Although she was getting intensely aroused, she felt it was wrong to have sex with a tentacle-monster, when she was supposed to be on holiday with her boyfriend. She was rightly proud of the strength of her pussy muscles, and clenched them tight shut to keep the tentacle out. The tentacle slid up and down, oozing its slime to get her really well lubed up, pushing hard from different angles to try to break through her defences.

Gemma knew that there was another thing in her favour in this battle. The tentacle had swollen and hardened so much that it was now much too fat to get inside her tight little pussy.  But it got increasingly difficult to keep her muscles tightly clenched up, and the slippery lube was getting everywhere, seeping inside her. Worse still, the young woman's cunt was responding, automatically and uncontrollably, to the intense sexual stimulation, producing its own lubrication.

Her mind said no. Her body said yes. The two of them argued and fought. But it was her body that won and took control over her mind. The fire that had started between her legs as she sucked her boyfriend's cock on the beach had been temporarily quenched by the cool sea, but it was now being irresistibly rekindled by the sea monster's tentacles. She found herself unable to resist the stimulation.

Her clit was stiff and her pussy wet and engorged. Her thighs opened wider, and her hips bucked upwards, reaching towards the thrusting tentacle rather than pulling away from it. At the same time, the muscles around her entrance softened, welcoming the fat, slippery intruder. The creature seemed to sense her submission to its desires, and pushed its tentacle firmly into her, breaking through her crumbling defences.

"Aaaahhh!" she cried as she felt the fat, slimy thing push its way inside her pussy. It was huge, and stretched her wider open than anything that had ever been inside her before. Bigger than her boyfriend. Bigger than the fattest dildo in her extensive toy collection. She panicked for a moment, but then tried to calm herself as she recalled that school biology lesson on the stretchability of the vagina.

Then she felt the other tentacle, that had been wriggling away between her thighs, slide down between her bum cheeks. She realised that the sex-crazed monster wasn't going to be content with taking just one of her holes. Instinctively she clenched up. It wriggled into her crack, smearing her with slime, seeking another way to get inside her body.  It stroked and teased her, and it felt so good. She released the tension in her ass, allowing the tentacle underneath her to enter her as it pushed upwards, almost lifting her up off the ground. She felt it slide in deeper and deeper, twitching as it went, until it seemed that the two tentacles that were fucking her so deeply were almost meeting up somewhere deep inside her.

She was getting worried about the tentacle fucking her pussy. The animal's tentacles were about three feet long, and gradually thickened as they got nearer to the join with its blob-shaped body. It was slowly pushing into her, deeper and deeper. At first, it just felt like an abnormally large cock in her pussy, or one of the huge toys used by the cam-girls that her boyfriend liked to watch.  But it didn't stop there. It pushed inside her further, easing its way through the ring of her cervix and into her womb, and more and more fat tentacle slid into her pussy, stretching it wider and wider and wider.

The forcing open of her tight young vaginal walls by the thick hard tentacle brought on intense waves of sensation. It was so big and hard and tight, it must be pressing against her clit from inside. She remembered reading stories of women who had experienced orgasm while giving birth. And there was something really hot about being penetrated front and rear while still wearing her bikini bottom, even though it was badly stretched, with the thick tentacles squeezed in tightly between the fabric and her skin. The tentacle that had groped her breast slid down over her tummy, tucked itself into her bikini and snuggled down alongside her stiff little clit, making her gasp and moan.

The tentacle deep in her pussy and her womb started to throb and vibrate. It felt like a bigger and more powerful version of the new toy she had recently bought, buzzing, shaking, jiggling to and fro inside her. She felt waves of pleasure shooting through her body, and she could feel her muscles starting to tense up and her heart rate soaring. Surely this slimy creature wasn't going to make her come? No, no, that wasn't possible.

She tried to ignore the intense rubbing inside her stretched pussy and the slippery stroking around her clit, and think about something else. But she couldn't. All she was aware of were the two tentacles deep inside her, powerfully massaging her cunt and her ass, stimulating her in a way she had never experienced before.

Now she herself was starting to shake. Her heart was pumping like crazy and she could hear it thumping in her ears. She threw her head back and closed her eyes. Her hands, pinned down at her sides, clenched and clawed at the gravel. The pressure and tension between her legs grew and grew and grew to a peak more intense than any she could remember. She knew she was about to come. Held in place and ravished by a slimy sea monster, gasping for breath, she felt she was about to have the orgasm of her life.  She waited for the release, but it took so long.

She was held there, tensed up, right on the brink, the surge of pleasure going up and up and up, until at last, it burst, and her whole body seemed to explode in a huge spasm of contractions, made all the more intense by the thick tentacles resisting the clenching of the muscles in her pussy and ass. She let out a huge, wailing scream. She usually screamed when she came, and she couldn't stop herself, which was partly why she hadn't let her boyfriend finish her off on the crowded beach.

Just as her climax was fading, she felt the tentacle in her pussy shudder and throb, growing even bigger and stiffer inside her. The creature seemed to be responding to Gemma's orgasmic convulsions, thrusting itself excitedly in and out of her.  Somewhere deep inside her body she could feel a gush of spurting fluid. The same thing happened with the one up her ass, pulsing and pumping her with strong squirts. 

Finally, the tentacles that hadn't fucked her, one on her clit and one between her tits, shook and pulsed, and she watched as huge spurts of thick white slime shot out of the holes at the end of the tentacles. The octopenis-cum squirted all across her neck and face and into her long hair. Some of it landed on her lips. The taste was strong and salty, with a thick, sticky texture. She realised that the other tentacles were filling her holes with the same slime that was pouring over her neck and her breasts. It went on and on, spurting its cum inside her holes and over her pussy and her face. 

At last, the octopenis was finished, drained and satisfied. The tentacles softened and withdrew, leaving her holes filled and her body coated with their cum. They slipped out of her and the creature suddenly slithered away into the sea and disappeared.

Still gasping and shaking from the mind-blowing tentacle-fucking, Gemma cautiously shuffled to the water's edge. After checking that the monster really had gone, she lay down in the shallows to soak her sore limbs and rinse away the cum, squeezing as much of it out of her as she possibly could. She lay there, resting for a while, and then decided to trek up the beach back to the hotel. 

She moved to sit up, but found that she couldn't. Something heavy was holding her hair firmly down in the water. She looked around with dread. But she saw a familiar and attractive pair of legs.

"Hey babe, what happened to you, are you okay? I thought I heard you scream," he said with a cheeky grin.

Published 
Written by NicolasBelvoir
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments