Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Reunion: Act II

"Lucy's birthday fulfillment"

42
19 Comments 19
1.5k Views 1.5k
3.5k words 3.5k words

I wake with a start. Had I been dreaming, or did all that really happen?

I roll onto my side and the morning sunlight throws a golden beam across the bed, to light up Lucy's body alongside me, still sleeping peacefully. Her face is peaceful, with a slight smile on her lips, and one arm, shoulder and ample breast is exposed, with the white sheet thrown aside.

Her shoulder length blonde hair is spread across the pillow, and I notice a cute beauty spot on her neck, below her ear. The green sheath of her dress still lies crumpled on the floor, alongside my own clothes. My memory isn't playing tricks on me; I really had taken Lucy into my bed last night!

My mind floods with a tsunami of images from the evening before. It had been wonderful to connect so powerfully with Lucy, after those missing years; 'what a waste of time!' I thought.

Now I want to confirm our relationship and see where life might lead us, but in the short term, I remembered that today was Lucy's birthday, and I had promised to fulfil whatever wishes she might have.

It was only yesterday that I had discovered that Lucy's birthday was imminent, so of course I have made no preparations, bought no present. All I can do is to wait for her to wake, but before she does, I quietly call Room Service and order a breakfast to be delivered to our room. I ask them to knock the door, but leave it outside for us to collect.

Then I just lie alongside Lucy, and marvel at her beauty and her peaceful state. She had not been so peaceful yesterday evening, but the physical and emotional turmoil had clearly exhausted her as well as me, and we had both slept very soundly.

There is a discreet tap at the door, but enough to make Lucy stir and open her bright blue/gray eyes. She stares at me, and her eyes widen further as, like me, she processes the memories of the previous evening. They clearly please her, and she smiles widely at me, saying, “Hello, lover! That was quite an evening...”

I say, “Happy Birthday!” and she grins.

“The best birthday ever, and it hasn't even started yet,” she says. “Just waking up with you is enough.”

I explain that there is a breakfast waiting for us, and go to the door to wheel in a trolley laden with warm croissants, toast, cereals, various jams and conserves, and steaming pots of coffee. Also, by special order, a bottle of champagne and jugs of orange juice, to provide Buck's Fizz to start the day. Lucy is ecstatic at this treatment- only yesterday, she had expected to spend her birthday quite alone and with no plans to fill her day.

We both agree that strong coffee is the most urgent need, to be followed by showers and breakfast.

We know that we have a long day ahead, so we each shower away the sweat and stickiness of the night before, without intruding on each others ablutions. We need to start fresh and energetic, so we take breakfast steadily, but our eyes frequently stray from the laden table.

I watch her eating her croissants with strawberry jam, and giggling as crumbs fall down her ample cleavage, licking her lips lasciviously at me, reddened with the sticky jam. I tell her to take care, or she''ll need another shower soon!

I am conscious that she watches me too, and that her attention drifts downwards. Just knowing that she glances there causes some stirrings, and I think she notices slight movements under my bathrobe.

We are both admiring each other and there are clearly no regrets about our escapades of the previous evening.

Our conversation has to turn to the day ahead now, and to lubricate that discussion, I open the champagne, to much laughter from Lucy, and mix generous quantities with juice. We sit back to sip our glasses of Buck's Fizz while we make some plans- clearly there is no need for us to leave the room at all today.

“So, Lucy” I say, “I asked you to think what you would like from me today. I don't know whether you had special fantasies about us in the past, or whether you just want to indulge some new ones. There is ONE thing I would love to do with you, and many more could follow, but its your birthday, so what are your first thoughts?”

“Well,” says Lucy, “I'm fascinated to know what it is you want. But first I will try to explain my own thinking. I just loved our fucking last night, of course, and more of the same would be just great, but I did have some fantasies about you in the past, and I have some other ideas I'd like to explore too. I'm not very experienced, Simon, but I have read some sexy fantasy stories and seen some films, even some porn, and there are some things which give me butterflies and goose bumps when I think about them- there are also some things I do NOT want to explore!”

“That sounds like you have a wish-list, Lucy! Can you explain some of them, because there may be things which I don't want to do either. There is no need for us to be embarrassed or reticent now. If we can 'compare notes', as it were, we can both be free to say NO to anything, or to give an enthusiastic YES! And we don't have to do everything at once...”

“Please understand,” says Lucy, “ I still find it a little difficult to talk about these things, so you may have to be patient with me while I get my confidence. I don't think I want anything extraordinary or extreme; I think I just want to explore the realities of your body now that we are here together.

I have imagined touching, stroking, licking and tasting you; I have imagined the feel of your muscles, and of course, your cock and balls; I have imagined fucking too, though last night exceeded any of my expectations!

Would you just allow me to explore you, tease you, play with you? I want to suck you and taste you, like I began to last night. I want to use you; I want to see, feel and taste you when you cum.”

Putting all this into words seems to be exciting her more and more as she talks, and it certainly excites me,

“I would LOVE you to do that!” I say. “ I am very happy to put my body completely at your disposal, but before that begins, there is one thing I would like to do with you, which I have dreamed of many times. I think it will relax you and prepare you to take charge for the rest of the day.”

“Hummm!” Lucy says, “ And just what might that be?”

I admit, “I have imagined going down on you, licking and playing with your pussy until you cum. But now I have the reality of you to enjoy. It is something I love doing- giving so much pleasure, and preparing you for more...”

She takes a deep breath and says, “Simon, that's something I have never had done to me before, but I have seen films, and I must admit I do want to experience it for real. If we do that first, do you think I could then take charge of you? I want to suck that beautiful cock of yours again, but you will have to tell me if you need to stop. I want us to spend the entire day in sexual ecstasy, and not bring it all to an end too soon. It is my birthday ALL day long, after all!”

“The day is long,” I say, “I'm sure we can both cum and cum again, if we take our time.”

And so it begins.

**

Lucy sits on the edge of the bed, and I lay her back, kneeling on the floor between her spread thighs. She gasps with anticipation as I lower my head, and gently lick from the inside of each knee, up her thighs and towards her neatly-trimmed pussy, but I do not touch her there- yet.

I place the palms of my hands on her knees now, and hold her legs apart as I finally reach my destination with moistened lips and firmly probing tongue. She groans as I lick the full length of each of her outer pussy lips, up towards her clit. Her outer lips are moist already, with the inner lips now swelling and pouting as my tongue probes more deeply inside, spreading the honey which is leaking from within.

I use my thumbs to part her wide, and give my tongue greater access, but now licking more firmly upwards to her clit. It has emerged more proudly now, and the red bud is gently throbbing, demanding to be pressed.

While I focus my mouth around her clit, and gently suck and swirl my tongue around it, I press one finger inside her, up to the knuckle. She groans as I move that finger in and out, slowly, and not too deeply, but I can feel her grip upon it, and remember how tightly she had gripped my cock the night before.

Now I press more deeply, and force a second finger inside her, curling both upwards to seek her G-spot, while clamping my mouth over her clit and co-ordinating my sucking, licking and fingering actions in a rhythmic but slow pace.

She reaches down to grasp my head in both hands, and press me more firmly against her. At this sign, I begin to move more rapidly and vigorously, outside and inside her. The pace increases, and I can feel her hips begin to buck against me. Her pussy is swollen with desire and leaking copious juices over my face and hands. I love the taste and smell of her, and she grips my fingers more tightly as she moves rhythmically faster and faster against me, building her orgasm to a crescendo.

Suddenly, she freezes quite still and literally screams, “Fuck, fuck, fuck... !“ before collapsing limply, and loosening her grip on my head, her thighs falling apart as they tremble. I can see her pussy lips fluttering and juices oozing from her, as I gently withdraw my fingers. She is very sensitive now, and jolts with every little movement I make, but I try not to over-stimulate her- I know that there can be a fine line between pleasure and pain at these times.

DollyPaterson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DollyPaterson

Lucy breathes heavily, and slowly, composing herself again, as her orgasm subsides.

“My God, Simon,” she says, “that was unbelievable! I'm so glad you introduced me to this- I hope we can do it again and again! But I think I need a little time to recover from the intensity of that-- I can't imagine taking your cock inside me while I am so sensitive.... can we wait a little while now? Or are you in urgent need of coming to a conclusion yourself?”

“No,” I say, “I am rock hard, but I concentrate so much on you, that it doesn't matter. While I am playing with you, I can't touch myself, so I don't get over-stimulated- but my balls are VERY tight now, and it won't be long before I begin to ache for some release. I'm sure you'll help me with that when you've recovered!”

“I certainly will!” Lucy smirks, “ I want the rest of the day to be in MY control now, and play with you for as long as possible. I think you will need some relief soon, though, and perhaps then we can begin afresh?”

She leans forward to kiss me deeply on the lips, tasting her own juices as she does so.

“Mm mm, Simon; you and me combined- what a beautiful taste!” she says. “Now, stand at the end of the bed and let me admire you, pointing to the ceiling. You know I want to take you in my mouth again, as I did last night, but this time I want you to cum- but only when and where I say you can!”

I nod silently, and resign myself to Lucy's control. She stands, on slightly shaky legs, and wraps one hand around my cock, then turns to lead me towards the balcony door. Sliding it open, she leads me out into the cool morning air, overlooking the town.

It seems unlikely, though possible, that anyone can see us, but perhaps it is just the thought that they might which excites Lucy. I must admit to a frisson of pleasure myself, as she turns to drop to her knees in front of me.

“I want the world to see what I am doing, Simon,” she says, “I want everyone to know that you are mine, to do with as I wish. And what I wish to do now is to relieve you of all the cum you've built up in those tight balls, clasped against your body. Your cock and balls are just beautiful, Simon, and I want to admire them in full daylight, while I play with them.”

I stay silent, but swallow hard, and place my arms behind me, to give her full access; I cannot bear to watch her kneeling below me, and have to stare at the sky, but I feel every touch of her delicate long fingers.

Then I feel my cock enveloped in soft warmth as Lucy presses her breasts around me. I have to glance down now, to see her looking up at me, as she slides my cock slowly up between her breasts. She looks around her, searching for a spectator, but if anyone is there, they are not making their presence known. She squeezes me tighter as the swollen head moves upwards, and then bends her head to engulf it within the red cupids bow of her lips, while my balls press against her breasts.

I look away again, and allow her to do as she wishes, sucking my cock more deeply and more vigorously between her full red lips. Her hands move round to grasp my ass and pull me towards her, as her breasts fall away, and the full length of my cock becomes available for her oral attention.

I begin, involuntarily, to thrust my hips forward, but she holds me back, and disengages.

Lucy looks up and says, “Simon, you have to stay still for me! I want to use you until you can't wait any longer...” and she giggles.

With that, she stands and leads me back into the bedroom again, towing me behind her by my cock.

She sits at the end of the bed, while I stand facing her now. Forcing my erect cock downwards again, her lips surround the head, while one hand plays with my tight balls, and the other strokes more and more firmly down the shaft, lubricated with her saliva, which now drips from my balls and down my inner thighs. I cannot last much longer, and I think she knows it, though I try to remain silent.

Lucy disengages and looks up, saying, “I think the time has come, Simon! You have my permission to cum whenever you are ready now.”

I still try to remain calm and detached, but as she sucks harder and deeper with each stroke, I can feel the pressure building into an unstoppable force. She squeezes my balls and feels the first wave of cum throbbing up the shaft of my cock, as she strokes me firmly downwards.

She holds the head of my cock between her lips, slightly apart, and the first urgent spurt shoots partly into her mouth, but forces its way out from the corners of her lips, and runs down her chin, to drip down onto her breasts. The force and quantity is such that she simply cannot contain it all, nor swallow it all, She tries to swallow a full mouthful, but the next spurt is already on its way, and then a third and fourth, before the urgency dies down.

Cum spreads everywhere, it seems, and my knees go weak as I look down at her.

Lucy withdraws my softening cock, allowing yet more cum to flow from her mouth, dribble down onto her breasts and thighs, and run between her legs, seeking out its true home, I think.

She falls back onto the bed, gasping and swallowing, and spreading cum over her body with both hands, while I sink slowly to the floor, completely drained.

We both lie still for a considerable time, before Lucy says, “Simon, that was spectacular! So much better than I had ever imagined it could be... I hope it was good for you too...”

It was, of course, but now the pair of us need the shower again, and this time we enter it together, gently (very gently) washing each other clean again.

I order some lunch to be delivered to the room, and it duly arrives. The breakfast trolley is cleared away, but we keep back the remaining champagne and juice, to help us in the next phase of our debauchery.

After lunch, Lucy decides that she wants to fuck again, but this time, she want to be in control of me. As she puts it, “You fucked me to a standstill last night, but now I'm going to fuck YOU! Just lie on your back on the bed, and wait for me.”

I do as I am told, and my cock is already showing signs of renewed life.

Lucy appears at the end of the bed, between my feet, and slowly crawls up my body, touching each part of me as she proceeds. Of course, she pauses a little when her hands reach my hardening cock, but then proceeds upwards to stroke my belly and chest. As she does so, she parts her legs to straddle my thighs and squirms upwards until her parted pussy lips rest on my erect cock, flat against my belly.

She grasps my wrists now, as I had done hers the night before, and holds them tight above my head. I can feel my cock sliding slickly along the groove of her pussy, as her lips naturally part in anticipation of forced entry.

She angles her hips to rub her clit against my cock time and time again, each time arching her back and throwing her head back, while forcing my arms into the soft bed. Her hips rock back and forth over me, and she grunts with pleasure at each touch of her clit.

Lucy looks straight down at me now, and says, “I'm going to fuck you now, just like I used to in my imagination, years ago. It was always a wonderful experience even then, but nothing will beat the reality of this birthday, here and now.”

Without even releasing my arms, she deftly angles her hips to gather the tip of my cock between the outer lips of her pussy, then wriggles until the head engages at her dripping opening. She is certainly well-lubricated now, and she may need it because my cock has swollen to its maximum again.

She releases my arms now, but I do not move as she poises above me, holding the tip of my cock just inside her, and the shaft vertical between her thighs. She looks down at me again and says, “Come to me, Simon!”

With that simple statement she suddenly rams herself hard down all the way onto my cock, and grinds herself against my groin. She cries out as she feels the head of my cock bang against her cervix, and her clit rub against the very root of my cock.

It has only taken that one thrust deep into her, for her to orgasm violently, screaming almost with pain, as her muscles contract around me and clutch my cock, the spasms trying to milk me dry, it seems.

She seems incapable of moving for a moment or two, and I feel the rippling of her internal muscles squeezing and sucking on me. I cannot delay any longer, and I don't think she want me to. I grasp her hips and hold her still now, while I pump another full load of cum deep inside her body, and we both shake with the release of pressure.

She collapses on me now, her soft breasts pressed against my chest, and her head resting against mine. I wrap my arms around her body, to squeeze her tight against me.

“Lucy,” I say, “I don't ever want to leave you again!”

She says, “We can't go back now, Simon. We are locked together now.”

And so we were, for many many years; and we still are.

Published 
Written by simoncam1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments