Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Lion: Chapters 4 and 5

"The Lion woke first. His ass hurt, but not in a bad way, in a good tingly “I’ve been fucked in the ass.” way. It was an entirely new sensation and it was good."

16
3 Comments 3
3.8k Views 3.8k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"Thanks for all the kind comments. This was really fun to write. Hopefully some of you got the reference to the Lifeguard series I wrote earlier this year."

Chapter 4

Johnny woke to the glorious feeling of being wrapped around a woman. It was Kat. As he stirred he looked and felt for Melanie. She wasn’t there. Kat woke, turned to him, kissed him and told him, “Mel had to get home. She has to start working on the plan.” Then, Kat fell asleep in his arms. He didn’t mind. He had his life re-arranged by Kat last night and it was good. He fell back asleep.

John, Johnny, The Lion woke first. He saw the bathroom and headed in to take a leak. His ass hurt, but not in a bad way, in a good tingly “I’ve been fucked in the ass.” way. It was an entirely new sensation and it was good. After a lengthy pee discharge seated in the bathroom, Johnny bounded back to bed. He actually wanted to wake Kat up, to play with Kat, to show her how much he loved last night.

She was already propped up in bed, her arms out wide to invite him back. He fell into her arms and kissed her and caressed her, nibbling and playing. Kat gave as good as she took and soon they were giggling and laughing and The Lion arose. Kat gave an appreciative moan, licked his now rigid penis and slid onto his totem with very little fanfare. 

She wasn’t lubricated yet, so it took a bit of doing to get his big dick fully implanted, but Kat was enjoying the plunge and once balls deep, she emitted a soft sigh, and fell onto Johnny’s chest kissing and licking voraciously. She sighed again and just relaxed and felt the penis in its entirety. She’d never been with a man this big. She was stretched and full. It was wonderful. And he was not only big, but he wasn’t an asshole like many of the men she had dated.

Neither moved for a while. The Lion’s penis never softened. It waited for the Lioness to make the next move; he was so comforted in just laying still. Kat began slowly as she was now fully lubricated. John responded with a slow steady push return. They got into rhythm quickly, easily, naturally. Kat was surprised how quickly her first orgasm occurred, but even more surprised at how quickly the second happened, then the third… she was losing track, her head was like a bobble doll, her body became more urgent after wave after wave after wave as each orgasm hit her. John played out the run, pushed deep into her and they came together in a panting, gasping, crashing orgasm.

They didn’t say anything. They didn’t have to. This simple act of lovemaking was so rich and full that words would have gotten in the way. They just enjoyed the sublimity. They giggled as both felt John’s cum sliding out of Kat’s pussy and down his thighs. He’d cum a bucket load for sure.

They slowly got out of bed and headed to the bathroom. Kat needed her own pit stop and they both decided to clean up in the large shower. They held each other after they were clean. Neither had said anything. Johnny started, “I want you to meet my children as soon as you feel comfortable.” She shook her head yes, she was honored. She answered in kind, “My son Sean will love you when he sees how much I love you.” They kept holding each other not wanting to lose the moment. Kat said, “Coffee?” Johnny just kissed her.

The next few days unfolded not unlike they were an old married couple. They started making plans. John showed Kat his house (She loved it!) They talked about his law practice, she told him about her business. Mel came over for dinner that night and they had a glorious time including a long session in bed. Mel had to go home at a reasonable hour as she had a new job starting on Monday she was excited about. They arranged dinner with John’s children and son-in-law (a gem). 

They had lunch with Kat’s son at his favorite place and had a wonderful time. John thought Kat’s son Sean was amazing. Fun, articulate, interesting… very much like his mother. After lunch, Sean gave his mother a big hug. Then Sean gave Johnny a big hug as they were leaving. John thought it very natural and hugged him back heartily. When Kat got in John’s car, she was crying and she was so happy. Johnny got a little teared up too. 

Dinner with John’s kids went wonderfully too. His daughter was in the e-commerce space and she bombarded Kat with questions and asked for recommendations on how to build her own business. Kat was gracious and interested in what she was doing, giving her lots of insights and guidance based on her own experiences. They became fast friends. His son and son-in-law were won over by Kat’s charm and beauty.

Every night together was a symphony many times of sound and fury, other times like a sweet melody as they learned how the other loves. Mel joined them many nights. 

Mel loved her new job. She loved Kat too. Kat thought Mel was a natural at selling her products and gave her a lot of responsibility and Mel gobbled it up and smashed every goal they targeted. Mel was a natural businesswoman. Kat was deeply in love with Mel as well as Johnny. 

Chapter 5

Johnny asked Kat to marry him. She said, “Fuck yes!”

They were married with all the kids, family, and friends in attendance. John’s son was the best man, Melanie was the maid of honor. 

Mel started taking golf lessons as a “requirement” of her job. Craig was only too happy to help. Most weekends would find the three on the golf course. Over time, Mel would bring her sons to play with the group and they’d play two, threesomes and have all kinds of fun matches mixing up the teams. Mel’s boys were quite good – Craig had seen to that. Mel was getting better all the time so all the matches were quite competitive. John’s kids later joined and they had two, foursomes. The son-in-law didn’t play, but he loved to drive the cart and just joined in and had fun. It was quite the family.

John moved into Kat’s house. The old house had wonderful memories and he was ready to move on. Mel came over several nights a week to work on business with Kat. 

When John moved in, he asked Kat what she did for security as he was still very conscious of what he had gone through. Kat was telling him who he used, and John said, “You know Alex?” Kat looked at him and replied, “You know Alex?” They stood and just stared at the coincidence. Kat started telling her story of how she met him.

AmberrOxford
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmberrOxford

Kat told the story: “Four years prior I got a call from Annie Hayes, Sean’s therapist and mutual friend. Annie said not to worry as Sean was fine, but she was stuck, and she hadn’t been able to help him recently, so she had brought in a friend, a colleague, she had met years before teaching a special class at her alma mater where she was as a visiting professor. Anyway, they’d like to see me. I dropped everything and went to Annie’s office.

"I went into the office and she saw this beautiful person with Annie. They were having an animated and joyful conversation. Annie introduced Taylor Wilson to me. He/she stood up, came over, looked me in the eyes, and gave me a warm sweet hug. I couldn’t place the person, but he/she was familiar. Taylor started speaking in a sweet warm tone and congratulated Kat on raising such a wonderful human as Sean. He/she said he was perfect in every way.

I started crying. They understood. Then Taylor continued, “Sean is a creative genius. When I talked with him…” “You talked with him?” I interrupted incredulously as Sean was reticent around strangers, it had taken Annie years to get him comfortable with her, to get him to talk to her. Taylor continued, “We didn’t use many words. We used color and form to talk; It’s one of the things I do. It’s unorthodox, but some people, like Sean, can’t convey the full spectrum of their thoughts, pain or fear.

“We talked a lot and then I asked him what he was afraid of, could he draw it?” Taylor pulled a pencil drawing to show her, it was a picture of me. The drawing was stunningly beautiful. Then he/she said, “He’s not afraid of you, this drawing has no tension in it. It’s free and loving. He’s afraid for you. Annie didn’t tell me your background, but Sean believes you are in danger because of something he thinks he caused.” I started crying as I knew why Sean was afraid.

"Taylor and Annie let me cry. It was healing. I asked, “What can I do?’ Taylor continued, “Sean is not only creative with a paintbrush or computer artwork and design, he is very tech-savvy. I would suggest a special security system, one that will provide safety, and one that Sean can monitor and know you’re safe at all times. I’ve got some friends that can help you. In fact one of them is a lot like Sean, his name is Andrew. Andrew doesn’t talk. He communicates brilliantly through the computer and through sign language. I think Andrew and Sean would be fast friends.

“With that I was introduced to Alex Townsend. Until you Johnny, he may have been the most beautiful man I had ever met. Andrew was with him. I had just moved into this house. It was a mess, but the artwork was up. All of it is Sean’s work.”

John gasped. He’d been with Kat for a short time and he never knew that the artwork was from one person, her son. The work was breathtaking, original, complicated, bright and thrilling. His eyes told her that he loved the work. She said, “Yes, it is beautiful isn’t it.” John just nodded.

“Alex and Andrew went through the house with their team. They were very, very thorough. Later Alex came out and asked me to come with him. They went to her bedroom and Andrew was standing transfixed in front of one of Sean’s large-scale bright works. Alex didn’t intrude on his reverie, but asked simply, who the artist was. I told them it was my son and would they like to meet him?” 

"Remembering what Taylor had said about Andrew, I pulled out my phone and sent a text to Sean. The office wasn’t far away and Sean was there shortly. I introduced him to Alex, and Sean was comfortable with him, which is amazing just by itself. Then Alex asked him if he’d meet Andrew. Sean said okay and we went to the bedroom again. Andrew was still there. As they walked into the room, Andrew turned, smiled at Sean, then turned back to the work and started moving his hands, in his own language." 

Alex interpreted as best he could, he couldn’t keep up with the flow of ideas and questions coming from Andrew. Sean moved up next to Andrew, and took his hands, and started moving Andrew’s hands as if he was painting. Andrew calmed and let Sean guide him. It was mesmerizing. Finally Andrew seemed content with what he had learned. He smiled. Sean looked at his mother, “Mom, can he have this piece, I’ll paint you another.” Kat stood stunned, but did manage to say, “Yes of course. Alex offered to pay for the work, but no, it was a gift. A gift from her son.”

“Alex finished the security work, Andrew and Sean roamed the house looking at all of Sean’s work. They ended up with a passable communication capability. A week later an art moving company came by and moved the painting. Sean painted what is on the wall now. I loved his work from the start. I just didn’t know anyone else would.” 

John said honestly, “I do too.” Kat kissed her husband.

“Through Alex and Andrew, Sean was introduced to Alex’s wife who is an attorney but specializes in representing talent. Sean is now represented by her. Sean is now selling his art in the mid-five-figures. Alex, his wife, and their friends are buying up whatever Sean can produce.” John just said, “Wow. Taylor bought a piece, though Sean wanted to give it to him.”

“It took me a while to figure out why I recognized Taylor, which is why I used the he/she pronoun. Do you know the apparel line Aubergine? There are three, non-gender-specific people in the ads. One is a tall fit person, I think she is a woman, the other is a pair that look like twins. They all have their hair done exactly the same. The tall “woman” and one of the two “twins” are married. They are the exclusive models of the line, they don’t/won’t work for anyone else. Instead of getting paid for their images, they took stock and stock options. They are now incredibly wealthy and nobody knows who is which or what. The mystery is complete. The Taylor I met could be a man or a woman. It doesn’t matter. He/she is just beautiful inside and out.”

Published 
Written by GhostedWriter97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments