Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Parker’s Adventures Part Four

"Another of Parker's travel adventures."

19
1 Comment 1
531 Views 531
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"Part four of Parker's Adventures series."

Our last stop was Jaqui’s hometown. As we were walking through a concourse, she asked what my plans were for the night. I said I’d get a hotel and catch a flight home the next day.

Jaqui looked at me for a moment, and said, “If that’s what you really want to do. My place isn’t far from here,” Jaqui began to walk off.

Yes, we had sex again in her apartment. I suppose the familiarity of her own place set her into a different mode, as she was relaxed and sexually, she wasn’t as wild as the night before.

At first.

We took our time, at first, with kissing, foreplay and oral sex. Jaqui’s pussy was sweet tasting, and I licked every part she put on my tongue. When I licked her anus, she pressed it harder on my face.

I could have eaten her out all night, but she wanted more than oral sex.

I tried to wear Jaqui out, but she liked every position we tried. For instance, when she got on me, reversed cowboy style and her ass in plain view tempted me to finger her anus.

She loved it.

Apparently, I hit the magic button and Jaqui went into a sexual beast mode, and she wore me out.

The next morning, I thanked Jaqui as she dropped me off at the airport.

“See ya around, sometime,” she said and drove off.

Onto the next adventure.

I had to attend a series of meetings and training at the airline’s regional office I was assigned to. After one meeting concluded, I went to the food court to grab something to eat. Jo-Anna, a stewardess from the previous flights I worked happened to be in line at one of the eateries. She asked how things were going and I told her I was enjoying things.

She told me she heard I was doing good. Then she surprised me by asking if I’d be interested in going into the international flights. As we ate our lunch, she explained the differences, such as jet lag and customs of the different countries the airlines serviced.

I told her I’d like that.

The next day, the last training session ended. It was close to noon, so I decided to grab lunch. When I finished eating, I checked my upcoming schedule. Not seeing my name associated with any flights in the future, I began to wonder.

I went to the personnel office to see if there was a mistake. When I asked one of the office staff about the schedule, Jo-Anna came out of an office.

She gave me a surprised look, then said, “Parker, I just put on your message board to contact H.R., come, follow me.”

She took me to the airline’s local human resources office, where I met the regional H.R. manager, named Vicky.

Jo-Anna introduced me, then left.

Vicky discussed the ins and outs of the job, then satisfied with our conversation, she changed the subject.

Vicky said that Jo-Anna must like me a lot. I asked why she thought that of Jo-Anna.

“Parker, Jo-Anna has deep rooted connections within the company, mostly at the top. Rarely does she recommend others to me. When she talks, people around here listen.”

As our meeting was ending, Vicky told me to get a good rest, as I would begin working on the New York to London route the following week.

I received my flight assignments a few days later.

I worked the coach section and met several working-class English. Most of them were friendly enough to chat a bit.

English people have interesting accents, I learned. But, being from the southern part of the United States, I’m sure I do too.

After my second flight to London, I had a forty-eight-hour layover after the plane landed.

In the last row of this flight, sat a woman by herself reading a book.

She was likely in her mid- to late thirties, age-wise, I guessed. Her dark colored hair was pinned back, and her glasses made her look like an exotic librarian, according to my imagination.

Several times, I’d wait on her with the usual refreshments, dinner and if she required anything. She was polite, and at one point of the flight, when things settled down after dinner, she began to chat with me and one of the other stewardesses who worked coach with me.

When the other stewardess left to check on her side, the woman introduced herself as Ava. Then she asked me about myself.

I told Ava how I began my career and that I had yet to visit London to sightsee. She smiled and told me some of the places most first time visitors should see, such as Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, and the Tower of London.

I told her I didn’t have much time, but I’d try to see those sights. I asked Ava about the Tower of London because I’d never heard of it. She told me a bit of its history.

Not thinking, I said that its history seemed a bit bizarre, yet somehow kinky.

This made Ava smile and say, “Yes, Parker, there is a certain eroticism, if we think of it in that manner.”

She must have liked that thought and saw my facial expression. I was embarrassed.

I apologized, “Ma’am, I didn’t mean to say it that way.”

Ava lightly laughed and patted my arm, then said it was OK.

When the flight landed and people were disembarking, there was the typical wait for the last passengers to begin to move forward.

Ava sat quietly with her book, and when people nearby began to get their belongings, Ava rose to gather hers. I assisted her with her carry-on bag, and she thanked me.

pamelysexyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
pamelysexyTS

Then she handed me a slip of paper, which I put in my pocket.

When I arrived at the assigned hotel, I settled in, preparing to shower when I found Ava’s note.

It read, “Parker, you were kind to me, and I appreciate your openness. If you have some time before your next flight, give me a call.” There was a phone number included.

As I showered, I pondered if I should call it.

What the heck? Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Being I had never used a telephone in another country, I called the front desk and asked them to place the call for me.

When the person on the line answered, it had a sexy female tone to it.

I couldn’t respond for a moment, and when the voice asked if anyone was there, I stammered, “Ah, is Ava there?”

“Yes, one moment,” came the reply.

After a brief wait, Ava answered, “Hello, Parker. It’s nice that you called."

Her greeting surprised me: “How did you know it was me calling?”

Ava laughed, “My roommate told me there was a Yank calling. That would be only you.”

We chatted a bit about things, and I mentioned I was off for another day. Ava responded by asking where I was staying. Then she asked if I would be interested in visiting the London Tower.

I wasn’t about to say no.

She instructed me how to catch a ride to Victoria’s Station, using the underground transportation system. Then, Ava said to call her the next morning before I left the hotel, and she would meet me at a place within the station.

The next morning, my alarm woke me, and it was a good thing. I slept soundly and the time differential would have caused me to sleep later.

I looked at the clock and it was eight-o-one.

Dragging myself out of bed, I showered again, then placed a call to Ava.

She answered the call, then said she would meet me around ten, as the ride for me would be around forty-five minutes or more.

We met outside a small café, not far from where I disembarked the tube, as it’s called.

Ava wore some jeans and a black blouse, and her hair was pinned back, as she had on the flight.

We made our way past Buckingham Palace, then to Big Ben, and the House of Parliament. Ava seemed to enjoy the walk as much as I was enjoying it. I'm walking with a beautiful lady with a sexy English accent in London, England. What's not to enjoy?

Ava brought me to one of the underground stations, where we caught a short ride to the Tower of London and the bridge.

At the Tower, we saw some of the interesting sights, such as the Crown Jewels and the Yeoman tour. Ava briefed me on the history of certain things on this part of the tour. This seemed to excite her, I was thinking.

After leaving the Tower, we had a light lunch, and Ava chatted about some of the more erotic stories from the past. The sexual lifestyles of some of the royals were indeed bizarre.

Apparently, Ava had this planned, and after eating, she brought me to a nearby underground station. I asked where we were going next, and she smiled but didn’t answer.

After another short ride, we exited the underground and walked about two blocks to Ava’s apartment, which was on the third level in the building.

Without wasting time, Ava led me to her bedroom, to her bedside, and began kissing me.

Then she removed her blouse and jeans, exposing her beautiful naked body. Then, as I began to undress, Ava knelt in front of me, undid my pants, and began to suck my cock as I unbuttoned my shirt.

A woman of talent Ava was, untying my shoes as she sucked my cock.

Then, she stood and laid on the bed, and I joined her after kicking off my pants.

She sat on my cock, inserting it in her dark, pubic hair covered pussy and began to ride me like there wasn’t going to be a tomorrow. I maintained my stamina and let Ava have her pleasure.

Her moans of ecstasy were as classy and sexy as her voice on the telephone and in person. I motioned for her to move into a doggie position, and when I began to thrust myself harder and faster, this drove her moans into a higher pitch, and things were getting wet.

I couldn’t take it much more, and soon I was about to have my climax.

Ava sensed this and didn’t let up, causing me to unleash my load in her pussy, adding to her wetness.

After a moment, we laid next to each other, while Ava lightly caressed my chest with her index finger. I asked her about her life in London and if she went to the States often.

Ava said she traveled to New York a couple times a year, because of her work. When I asked her about her occupation, she said she worked in a book seller shop and the owner collected ancient manuscripts, books, and artwork.

When I asked her about her favorite art and books, she smiled and said, “Guess.”

The conversation turned to her favorite subject, and soon another round of sex ensued.

Later that evening, Ava escorted me to the underground and explained to me and an attendant how I should return to Heathrow Airport and my hotel.

We kissed at a turnstile, and I rode back to the hotel with certainty that Ava will let me know when she returns to New York.

Published 
Written by apt389
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments