Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Parker’s Adventures, Part Two

"Another City, Another Adventure"

48
7 Comments 7
1.5k Views 1.5k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"Second part of Parker's Adventures Series"

My last encounter was with a co-worker named Sandra. We worked together for about a month, before I moved to another route. We had sex several times after the first encounter and each time was passionate sex. It was like we taught each other well.

One night, Sandra told me it was time for us to move on for greener pastures, as she put it. And I put in for a change when I got home.

My next assignment had me working larger markets, with larger aircraft, and tending to cross country flights. Being the newer guy, I worked economy class. Things were busy and interesting, with the flights smoother than the smaller aircraft.

On one flight I worked, I had to bring some items to the Business Class galley. While there, I chatted briefly with one of the stewardesses, named Jo-Anna.

This flight was to San Francisco from the east coast, and this was my first time to the city. I had a layover for the evening and decided to take a taxi to see the wharf and get something to eat. I mentioned this to Jo-Anna, and she told me to be careful.

As I was about to return to my station, an older woman, wearing glasses, sitting in the first seat caught my attention. I guess it was caused by her shuffling some papers she was holding in her hands.

She smiled at me, then looked down to her papers. I didn’t think much about it afterward.

The Fisherman’s Wharf was interesting, and I stopped by a popular cafe to eat.

I ordered my food and as I ate, I watched the people, as they moved about. When I finished my dinner, the waitress came by and took my plate. I declined another beer, when she asked if I’d like another.

As I sat alone at my table, from behind me, I felt a soft tap on my shoulder, and a woman’s voice, excusing herself, asking if I happened to be on her flight.

When I turned to see who was speaking, I was surprised to see the woman from Business Class, holding a martini glass, with a greenish color liquor.

“Yes, I think I was,” I replied. I mentioned the flight number and the city which the flight originated. She smiled and said I was correct.

“Would you care to join me?” I asked as I stood to greet her.

She stood roughly five-foot, seven inches, mid-length dark brunette hair, dark brown eyes with heavy mascara behind black framed glasses. She reminded me of a middle eastern woman, and I guessed she was in her mid-forties, age-wise, but very attractive.

She wore mid-thigh length, sleeveless black dress, black stockings and heeled shoes, with a silver necklace, earrings, and matching bracelets. The diamond ring was evident as she held her martini glass. A small, black purse was clutched with her elbow against her waist.

She smiled, introduced herself as Gail and sat beside me. “I’m Parker,” I replied.

As we began to chat, Gail waved the waitress over, and ordered another martini, asking if I’d like another beer. I agreed.

I had not heard of an apple martini and told Gail so. She told me what the ingredients consisted of and finished the last bit in her glass.

When the drinks arrived, Gail offered me a taste. It was bitter and sour at the same time. I winced at the taste, causing Gail to laugh.

“That was a surprise to my taste buds,” I gasped.

Gail asked me about my job, how I liked it, and what would I like to do while with the company.

As I sipped my beer, I told her I enjoyed the travel and would likely continue for a few more years, to see the rest of the world. As for the future, I figured something would come around.

I asked her about her job and she didn’t say much, other than she traveled often and stayed busy.

Gail looked around the bar, then looking directly in my eyes, said, “Would you like to leave, now?”

I was caught off guard, but managed to stammer, “Uh, yeah. OK.”

Gail reached in her small purse, took out a fifty-dollar bill, placed it on the table, took a long sip of her martini, and set the glass on the bill.

“That should take care of things here,” she smiled as we stood.

As we walked out of the bar, Gail asked if I had a ride.

“I caught a taxi here,” I replied.

She smiled and asked the name of the hotel I was staying in. When I mentioned the name, she said she was staying there, also.

She said she had a rental car parked nearby and led me to it. The car wasn't one of those low cost, budget rentals.

At the hotel, Gail paid a valet to park her car. As we walked toward the elevators, she suggested we go to her room.

Erika_Brian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Erika_Brian

I remembered older women don’t play around when they want. I was a bit nervous, wondering if she were a serial killer, or like a black widow spider that kills and eats her mate after sex.

I wasn’t too far wrong.

Gail didn’t kill me.

Gail’s room was a large, well-lighted suite. After closing the door and taking a few steps inside, she put her arms around my shoulders and kissed me deep. I placed my hands on her hips, then moved them behind her and clutched her ass.

I reached up, as we continued kissing, felt her breasts tucked inside a sheer bra. Then, I reached behind her, found the zipper behind her neck and slowly unzipped it.

Gail wiggled slightly, allowing the dress to drop on her shoes.

Her lingerie was black, and she wore what I call, old fashioned garters with her stockings.

Very sexy.

Gail saw the approval in my eyes, smiled, then unbuttoned my polo shirt and pulled it over my head, tossing it beside a chair.

Then she loosened my belt, then my fly, and unbuttoned my pants.

With a slight tug, my pants dropped to my feet, as Gail knelt in front of my bulging shorts.

She kissed me between my navel and pubic hair, causing me to flinch.

A smile of impending satisfaction appeared on her lips, as she tugged down my shorts, exposing my hard cock. She stroked it lightly, then caressed my nut sack, and kissed my thighs in the process.

A bit of pre-cum dripped out and Gail licked it off the tip of my cock.

Trying hard not to shoot my load, Gail sucked my cock softly at first, eventually taking all I had into her throat.

She exhibited her throat skills, and I couldn’t hold back any longer.

I unloaded everything I had in what seemed the most cum I ever had produced.

And Gail took all of it.

She sucked on my throbbing head a bit more, stood and told me to wait on the bed.

Gail turned around, removed her heeled shoes, and bra, then went into the bathroom.

As I lay in bed, my cock seemed to be begging for mercy, yet wanting more.

My arousal increased when I heard the shower turn off.

Gail entered the bedroom, wrapped in a large, white towel, then walked to the window and opened the curtains.

With the bedside lamps on, Gail turned to face me, dropped the towel, then bent completely over, exposing what nature gave to her to the outside world, if some lucky person happened to be looking. Her body would make most women envious, especially given her age.

She picked up the towel and set it on the foot of the bed, then laid beside me and we kissed.

I soon forgot about the lights.

Gail had C cup breasts with small, hard nipples, and I couldn’t resist them as she sat on top of me as I lay on the bed. She kissed me some more, then slid down to give my swollen cock some more of her throat skills.

Then, with some small bit of urging, Gail moved over and lay on her back, exposing a trim, dark pubic mound and a glistening wet pussy.

Just the sight of it made my tongue hungry and I didn’t hesitate. She may have tasted like her apple martini, but that made eating her out even more intriguing.

Gail began to moan as I worked my tongue and fingers on her clit and inside her pussy.

When she arched her back, I took the opportunity to lick her anus.

And the game was on.

The more I did anal play, the more Gail moaned and pushed harder against my face. And the more Gail pushed, the louder and intense her orgasms became.

When I began to finger fuck her anus, while sucking and licking her clit, she began to cry out.

A few moments later, she couldn’t take it anymore and threw herself aside, whimpering and breathing hard.

My cock remained hard, so after a moment, I pushed her thighs apart, and mounted her. Gail wrapped her legs around my waist, pushing me deep into her wet pussy, and tightened her grip. I used all my energy within a few minutes, before I had my second climax.

We lay beside each other for a few minutes, then Gail kissed me.

“Parker, you won’t get much sleep, before you have to get up for your flight.”

I looked at the bedside clock and agreed.

Gail lay on her side, under the sheets, and watched as I dressed.

As I was about to leave, she sat up to kiss me goodbye.

I managed a couple of hours of deep sleep, only to have a loud, pulsating alarm wreck it.

 

Published 
Written by apt389
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments