Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Opening Night Shenanigans: Pt 4 (The Finale)

"Camille finally gives Derrick some release"

6
2 Comments 2
1.5k Views 1.5k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Camille’s hips swiveled seductively on the rubber shaft that impaled her. I couldn’t help but be reminded of the mesmerizing movements of an accomplished belly dancer. But Camille was essentially nude. And there was that toy. And there were groans.

This was no dance. It was hypnotism.

Her eyes never left mine as she looked over her shoulder. With her gyrations beckoning, she began leaning forward. In moments her torso lay parallel to the table, her prominent nipples etching the cool wood, legs splayed either side and she is vulnerable.

Her pussy is stretched and filled; her ass exposed.

In moments, Camille again stated, “Fuck me.”

The tone in her voice seemed to plead, invite and command all at once.

“Are you sure?”

“God yes,” she moaned.

----------------------

Camille and I had been seeing one another exclusively for several months. Our sexual encounters had been adventurous and satisfying. Twice we’d attempted anal sex, but both times she couldn’t relax enough. Both times she’d apologized. “If it happens, it happens,” was my response. It would be her choice and her choice alone. Camille was an amazing lady and jeopardizing our still-blossoming relationship wasn’t worth forcing the issue. There was far too much good between us to let something like this ruin it.

----------------------

“Tonight I’m ready.” With that exclamation, she reached back and spread her cheeks.

“I so want this. Just please go slow.”

Camille continued short, deep fucks on the suctioned cock as I shed the last of my clothes. When nude, I joined her on the table, straddling it behind her and sitting close enough that my thighs paralleled hers. My hips pressed against her ass. Every inch of my arousal nestled between her cheeks.

My hands and lips roamed her back. It was my turn to tease and taunt a little. But not for long. She wanted me and, God knows, I’d been on edge for far too long this evening.

I lifted, leaned over her, and poised the head of my cock against her tight, wet entrance. Leaning over with my hands bracing me on the table beside her, I pushed my hips slightly as I kissed her neck.

Camille gasped at the first hint of entry.

I froze.

“Don’t stop,” she half moaned and half whispered.

Another incremental push was met with a moan. Then she pushed back.

Another push simultaneously launched Camille into a slow rocking motion that created a deep fucking on the toy and a slow, purposeful ride that drove me just a little deeper with every tilt.

When the head finally entered her, she clenched around me and stopped.

“Derrick?” Her arms were straight as she held the edge of the table; her head down and her back in a deep arch. I couldn’t see her face, so there was no getting a read on what was to come next.

“Yes, babe?” My arms wrapped around her, but my hips only moved ever so slightly.

“All of you... in me, please.”

“We’ll get there,” I assured her. Camile seemed to be ready, but it had to be her pace.

“Now. All of you.”

With my arms still holding her tight, my hips began pushing the length of me into her tight depths. More purpose, penetrating farther with each thrust but resisting any urge to bury balls deep at once.

With every added inch, Camille groaned loudly.

Then she began matching my rhythm.

With me not yet fully penetrating, Camille clenched her ass, flipped her head back and moaned loudly. Every inch of her body shook and shuddered, an orgasm coursing through her in waves.

I continued to grant her wishes and never paused the slow fuck motion. It felt like her orgasm ebbed and flowed minute after minute as she relaxed to give me full penetration.

Antonella_Reid
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Antonella_Reid

Tiny beads of sweat rose in the small of her back. She asked me to fuck her. But once she was comfortable, I and my rubber co-penetrator were simply along for this decadent ride. She was in control and completely lost in this new sexual realm. And for what seemed like an eternity she showed no signs of relinquishing either control or her rolling orgasm.

Tight heat and contracting muscles milked me, attempting to put me over the edge. And damn, it was taking every bit of willpower to not release. My cock continued to harden, and she sensed this.

She slowed her motions so they were shallow. Camille’s head came up again. “You’re close, Derrick. I can feel you getting harder.”

“God yes, babe. Not sure how much longer I can last. You’ve been teasing me all night.”

Without warning she pushed back and down hard, burying me to the point my hips slapped against her cheeks, the dildo driving balls deep in her dripping pussy. The twin sensation of two cocks penetrating so violently caused her to cry out in a shrill shriek.

“Oh my GOD!” Just that quick, she came again. And again. No waves this time. These were full-body convulsions.

How the hell was I supposed to hold on and hold out? Apparently I wasn’t.

“Cum with me, Derrick!” she commanded loudly. And I did, grabbing her hips, pulling her fully down on every inch of me, and finally -- FINALLY! -- getting the release that had been building for hours.

“Fuccck, yess!” came Camille’s reaction with the first pulse, grinding her ass.

Neither of us visibly moved for several seconds, but her orgasm milked every last drop from me.

She finally leaned forward agonizingly slowly until I slid out of her, then the toy exited. I sat still, completely spent.

“Oh my god,” she whispered as she lay prone on the table. “I never…”

Camille lay there for a couple of minutes. Finally, she pushed herself up, straightening her legs as she did. That put her irresistible ass right in front of my face, though she probably didn’t realize what she was doing.

My hands found a firm grip on her hips while she was still bent over and her legs straddled the table. “Don’t move.”

“God, I don’t think I can…”

I didn’t let her finish before I buried my face between her thighs and my tongue between her swollen, dripping lips. Literally seconds later, her legs trembled, her knees buckled and she cried out again.

“No more,” she begged as she struggled to move away. “Please!”

On wobbly legs, Camille stepped across the table and turned toward me as I moved off the table and back into the chair behind me.

“Come with me,” came almost breathlessly as she held out her hand. I took it and followed her into the shower.

Hot water and steam enveloped exhausted, satiated bodies. She washed me thoroughly; I returned the favor. The night had taken turns neither of us planned nor expected; now we found ourselves embracing under a cascade of liquid heat and engaged in a sensual, long kiss.

She broke the kiss and lay her head on my chest.

“If we stay in here, like this, we’re going to be in trouble,” she finally announced.

“How so?”

With that, she reached down between us and gripped me. 

“Because this is already coming alive again.”

“Is that a problem?” I’m certain there was some teasing, smirky sarcasm in my voice.

“Tell you what.” She wanted to make a deal. “Let’s get some sleep and we’ll figure out what to do about this tomorrow.” She gave me a squeeze and a couple of strokes.

“Deal.”

 

Published 
Written by RoaringTiger
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments