Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Birthday Weekend - Day 2

"My birthday vacation gets even sexier"

27
4 Comments 4
7.7k Views 7.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words

My Birthday Vacation Day Two

I woke up the morning of day two of my birthday vacation, and we were still in bed, and still naked.  I found out my wife, Chloe, was still naked when I moved in behind her to spoon.

It was great to start the morning pressed up against her soft skin.  I kissed her neck and rubbed my hands down her hips and her legs.  I then rubbed over her stomach, and up to her long, hard nipples.  She didn’t move much at first but did start to moan a bit.

Chloe stayed on her side, but spread her legs a bit, inviting me to move my hand up there.  On the next pass down her legs, I moved up and between them, ending at her pussy lips.  They were already wet, so I stroked them a bit, before stroking her clit.  This really made her moan and spread her legs more.  

I slid my middle finger inside her and moved it around.  That started her moaning and moving around even more.  I put my other hand around her front and used it to play with her clit.  That really started driving her wild.

After about a minute, she reached back and stroked my rock-hard cock.  It only took a few strokes for her to pull my cock closer to her.  This is how she tells me she wants me.  However, I wanted her to actually tell me, so I said “tell me what you want.”

She said, “I want this inside me.”

That was all I needed.  I moved my cock to her pussy, pulled my hands out of the way, and slid right in.  She was so wet and warm.  I started thrusting in her while we were on our sides.  I loved that I could reach around and fondle her nipples, and move my hand down and play with her clit while I fucked her.

She was really moving her hips and going crazy, which made me fuck harder.  Then she turned more toward her stomach and stuck her ass in the air.  This was her invitation to fuck her from behind, but again, I wanted her to tell me.  “What do you want now?”

“I want you to finish fucking me, hard.”

No more words were needed.  I plunged my cock inside her, grabbed her hips, and started fucking her.  That’s usually when I start talking more.  She doesn’t always like it, but I got into it and couldn’t help it.

I said “I love seeing your ass while I’m fucking your tight pussy.  You like my cock in your pussy?”

She just moaned and told me to fuck her harder, which I did.

Finally, I told her I was going to cum, and she said, “I want you to cum on me.”  With that, I pulled out and exploded on her ass.  It was incredibly hot to see her ass covered in my cum.

After that, we got up and had a great morning.  

In the afternoon we went to the pool and found a great spot.  We ordered drinks and enjoyed the great weather.  Chloe looked hot in her bikini, and I checked her out every time I could.

After a couple drinks I had to go to the bathroom.  Chloe was lying there getting some sun.  I looked over at her from a distance and caught the waiter checking her out.  It was really hot to see another guy finding my wife attractive.

Through the afternoon we had several drinks and were feeling really relaxed.  In the late afternoon, we’d had enough sun and alcohol, so we went to the room.  On the walk back I told her how hot she looked, and that I caught the waiter and some other guys looking at her.

Predictably, she said, “he was just asking if I wanted a drink.  He didn’t think I was hot.  But thanks for thinking so.”

Paola_Cortes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Paola_Cortes

I grabbed her ass and said “I do think you’re hot, and loved looking at you out there.  And I love looking at you now.”  We were almost to our room, so I pulled her close to me and kissed her, with my hand on her ass.

While I was getting the keycard out and kissing Chloe, I pulled down her bikini top.  Remember, she has small breasts, between an A and B, but great, long nipples.  Even with our door open, I leaned over, while in the hall and kissed her nipples.  One and then the other.  It was so hot knowing anyone could come out of their room and see us.

We went in the room, and she had to go to the bathroom.  She finished, and then I had to go.  When I came out, she was on the bed, naked, with her legs wide open, playing with herself.  

What a great sight…my sexy wife moving her fingers up and down her lips, fondling her own clit.  I took my swimsuit off and crawled onto the bed, and started kissing her.  She grabbed my cock and stroked it a bit, but I pulled away.  

I put her own hand back on her clit and told her I wanted to watch her.  She kissed me again and started playing with herself.  At the same time, I was stroking myself.  I told her I wanted her to make herself cum.  She started using both hands on herself.  With one, she played with her clit, and with the other, she fingered herself.  

While she was doing this, I was watching her, and playing with myself.  I said, “that’s so hot watching you.  I bet that’s what the waiter was thinking about when he looked at you.”

She said, “you think he was thinking about this?” and she opened her pussy lips.

I said, “of course he was.  He’ll be thinking about it all night.”

She said, “I should have moved my suit aside and showed him.”

Wow…this was so hot.  

She kept going, and I kept going.  After a few minutes, she started moaning more and bucking her hips.  I could tell she was about to cum.  I leaned in and said, “I want you to cum.  I want to see you cum.”

She started bucking and then, held her breath.  So fucking hot.  

I climbed on top and straddled her.  I was still stroking my cock, and said, “now I want to cum.”

She leaned forward and put my cock in her mouth, then looked up and said, “I want you to cum now.”

I stroked a couple more times and came on her chest.  I used my cock to rub the cum in.  

We cleaned up and took a nap.

Later that night, we decided we didn’t want to go out for dinner, so we ordered room service and a bottle of wine.  We stayed in robes while the attendant brought the food in, and I know he got a glimpse of Chloe’s nipples.

After the wine, we started touching and kissing again.  The robes came off, and we were rubbing each other all over.  

Chloe grabbed my phone and asked if I wanted pictures for my birthday.  Of course!

I took pics of her body, her pussy, and her small breasts.  She put my cock in her mouth, and I got a pic and even a few seconds of video of that.  Then I got between her legs, and put my cock inside her pussy.  I took pics as I slid inside and out.  Then I turned on the video and started recording myself fucking her.  

I didn’t last long before I pulled out and exploded on her stomach.  I grabbed my phone and snapped a pic of that as well.  

We cleaned up and fell asleep, naked again.

Published 
Written by TexasSkier
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments