Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Birthday Weekend - Day 1

"My wife and I took a vacation for my forty-fifth birthday, and it got sexy."

25
5 Comments 5
7.8k Views 7.8k
1.2k words 1.2k words

I was celebrating my forty-fifth birthday, and my wife, Chloe, and I decided to take a long weekend trip. We hadn't been on vacation, just the two of us, in years. We decided to go to a resort in Southern California that we both loved. It has great food, beautiful views, a fantastic pool, and a wonderful spa that we both enjoy. 

A bit of background and color. Chloe is also forty-five and we have been married for fifteen years. She is still beautiful and sexy to me. She is Latin - long dark hair, brown eyes, very nice legs and ass. She has small breasts, between an A - B cup, but really long nipples. She always apologizes to me about her small tits, but I love them. 

When we started dating, and early in our marriage, our sex life was great. We would go out on weekends, come home and go at it. We had sex in the car, we would sometimes take pictures, we would share fantasies.

Then sex life got boring, as happens. It was almost programmed each weekend. That was even before kids, which made it worse.

A few years ago, however, things started picking back up. We were at this same resort for her birthday three years earlier, getting ready for spa treatments in our respective locker rooms, when she sent me a pic of her changing. You couldn't see her face, but those nipples were definitely prominent.

That trip, we had sex on our balcony, we took pictures and videos, we had some cocktails and shared more fantasies. Of course, we weren't like that all the time afterward, but we knew that fire was still there.

So we were at the resort for my birthday this time. I made sure to get us a room with a balcony. I wanted a room where the balcony was in a place where we wouldn't just be fucking out in the open, but not so secluded that it took the thrill away. Ours was perfect. 

We arrived and immediately had some lunch, and on to spa treatments. We had facials, which I had come to enjoy.

Afterward, we went to our room, to find my father had sent us champagne and strawberries for my birthday. We started drinking while in our robes lounging. It wasn't long before the robes were off and we were touching, kissing, and licking each other all over. I love feeling Chloe's soft skin against mine, and against my lips. 

I moved down and opened her legs, and started licking her clit. She really only lets me do this when she's been drinking, so I was enjoying it. I spread her lips as well and plunged my tongue inside her pussy. That made her moan and arch her back. Finally, she said, "But it's your birthday. I need to play with you."

I turned my body so she could suck my hard cock while I continued licking her wet pussy.

For years, she had a little landing strip of hair, but recently just started shaving it all off. It was beautiful to see and feel.  After a couple of minutes, I rolled onto my back, and she climbed on top so we could continue our sixty-nine. It was beautiful to see her ass lowering onto my face. I was licking up and down her lips, and clit, while she was sucking me. 

I then got a little adventurous. I was pulling her cheeks apart so I could get my tongue deeper into her pussy, and I decided to move a finger to her asshole. She has never really been much into ass play, but the taboo of it turns me on. When I did that, she started sucking harder. I licked even more furiously and started to penetrate her pussy with my finger. She didn’t object so I kept going, which made her suck harder.

HaddySquirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HaddySquirt

Finally, I had to cum. I told her I was going to explode, which is usually when she takes me out of her mouth to finish.  However, She kept sucking, and I exploded in her mouth. She sucked all the cum out of me and swallowed.  When I finally stopped licking her pussy, she turned around and got right next to me and said, “Happy birthday.”

That night, we had dinner and a few drinks.  When we got back to the room, we went out onto the balcony in our robes.  It didn’t take long for her to open up her robe a bit and start playing with herself while she faced me.  

I immediately got hard, and my cock poked out of my robe.  After only a few seconds, she got up and came over to me and kissed me.  “This time, I want to feel this inside me,” she said as she stroked me.  

I leaned in and sucked her hard nipples while she got in a few more strokes.  Then, she straddled me on the chair, and I slid inside her soaking pussy.  She felt amazing.  It was a little awkward considering the chair, but still felt great. 

She still had her robe on mostly, as did I.  I decided this wasn’t going to work for me.  I needed more leverage, plus I wanted it to be much more risqué.  So I stopped and made her stand up, and I stood next to her.  I moved her to the edge of the balcony and turned her around, so I could slide in from behind.

Of course, the robe was in the way, so I took it off…hers and mine.  We were both completely naked on the balcony, with me fucking her from behind.  There was a good chance someone at the resort could see us, which my wife pointed out.  However, she didn’t stop me or even pause.  

When she asked what happens if someone sees us, I whispered in her ear, “They see your sexy body, and me fucking you.  They’re getting a good show.  I hope someone is watching us right now.”

At this, she moaned a bit and really got into it.  I reached around and played a bit with her nipples, and down to her clit.  I also got to look down and see her ass while I was going in and out of her pussy.  Instead of whispering, I said pretty loudly, “I’m about to cum!”

I pulled out and exploded all over her ass.  She just kept wiggling it at me, while my cum dripped all over it.  

We were both wiped out after that.  We went inside and took a shower together.  Since she hadn’t had a climax yet, I played with her in the shower.  She loves when I use two hands on her, one on her clit, and the other inside her pussy from behind.  She lasted about three minutes and then had her own orgasm.

She asked if I wanted more, but I was tired and ready for bed.  I told her, “We’ll play more tomorrow.”  And we got in bed naked.  

To be continued on Day Two.

Published 
Written by TexasSkier
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments