Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Melissa and John Finally Meet

"Lovers Who Met On Lush Finally Connect"

38
8 Comments 8
2.8k Views 2.8k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"This is the first chapter of a series. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you'll enjoy them all!"

Finally, after building such a unique, connected, loving relationship from hundreds of miles apart, the day John and Melissa had hoped for, imagined and anticipated had finally arrived.

The events leading up to this day had begun months earlier when Melissa told John that she’d be traveling to the American Association of School Librarians conference in Salt Lake City in October. The conference was scheduled for Wednesday to Saturday.

With that news in hand, John began looking for a race in or near Salt Lake City. It was the only way he’d be able to reasonably travel alone. As luck would have it, the Twisted Fork 64k race was scheduled in Park City — just 45 minutes from Salt Lake — for the same Saturday the AASL conference ended. John told Melissa about the race, signed up for it, and encouraged Melissa to make plans to stay over after the conference, until Monday.

John made arrangements and, through his best friend, Lindsey, was able to get a heavily discounted rate to rent The Colony 26 Chalet, in Park City. It was an 8,000-square-foot, five-bedroom residence with high ceilings, hardwood floors, exposed beams, and multiple fireplaces, including in the master bedroom. The deck held a hot tub, outdoor seating, and gorgeous mountain views.

The plan was for Melissa to leave the Saturday session at three, head to the chalet and drop off her stuff, and wait for John at the finish line. He expected to finish at about five o’clock.

The first few days of the conference were a blur. John’s flight arrived Friday night, and he went straight to the chalet to get ready for the race Saturday morning. Both awoke on Saturday morning ready to burst. John called Melissa Saturday morning before he left for the race, and their mutual energy was explosive. Neither could wait for the moment John crossed the finish line — even though John still had forty miles to run and several thousand feet of elevation to navigate before that moment would finally arrive.

Several hours later, Melissa couldn’t remember anything at all about the conference as Google Maps led her into the driveway of the Chalet. When she saw it, she gasped. It was huge, gorgeous, luxurious, and way more than the two of them needed. Melissa knew John would be perfectly happy to be with her in even just a tent. And though Melissa would have agreed to that if it came down to it, this was just a little bit nicer. She punched in the code John had given her, dropped off her stuff, turned on the hot tub — John had told her it was the best way to get his sore muscles back after a long race — and rushed out the door. She entered the directions to the finish line and drove off. Her heart was palpably thumping, threatening to jump right out of her chest.

John, meanwhile, was fighting his way through an extremely challenging but beautiful race. Although the scenery was breathtaking and John thrived on the challenge of a good, hard race, he had never in his life been so eager to just … get … to the finish.

Melissa found a place to park and made a beeline to the finish line, which was a hive of activity with runners finishing and family and friends cheering the runners on. Medals were handed out, the grill was cooking, and kegs of beer were ready to reward the finishers. Once the finish line was in sight, Melissa looked down at her watch. It was 4:45. John had expected to take ten hours for the race, having started at seven o’clock this morning. Melissa had teased him about whether he’d be able to make that starting time since John was not exactly a morning person by any means. But if his timing was correct, he’d certainly finish within the next hour at the most. Time crept by.

John glanced down at his watch at 4:35. He had been on pace to finish at 5:00 — a 15-minute-per-mile pace over the arduous terrain. He had run the last half mile, though, in five minutes, spurred on to get to the finish line and see the love of his life. If he kept up this pace, he’d finish by 4:50. In his excitement, he surprised himself. He ran the next half mile in four minutes and maintained that pace through the finish, crossing the finish line with an eight-minute final mile.

As John rounded the curve toward the finish line, his eyes danced around, looking for Melissa. She, of course, was watching the course looking for him and saw him before he saw her. When their eyes met, their faces lit up. John ran straight from the finish line to her. Sweaty mess or not — they had talked about this and Melissa had told John she didn’t care how sweaty or dirty he was — he pulled her straight to him and kissed her. Immediately. The crowd around melted away in a blur. Their lips met and then parted. Their tongues touched and brushed. The kiss deepened. It was like emerging from the water after holding your breath for a long time and sucking in air. They started to pull back, and then the kiss deepened again. Neither wanted it to stop. And yet they also wanted to get home. To the chalet. And be with only one another.

Their lips pulled apart, and yet they held one another’s embrace, eyes glistening at one another. John caressed Melissa’s cheek. “Love of my life,” he said.

Smiling back, Melissa echoed, “Man of my dreams.”

Moments later, they were in Melissa’s rental car. John had taken an Uber to the start line that morning so they wouldn’t have two cars. John chugged a couple bottles of water and scarfed down some post-race victuals, just to get his electrolytes close to normal. They had already decided that they would order in for dinner later that night.

For the short drive, Melissa filled John in on the last day of the conference and then wanted to hear all the details of the race. Although they had to pass the time, they were clearly desperate to be alone together. Neither would remember much of that particular conversation.

When they arrived at the chalet, Melissa pulled into the garage and closed the door behind them. Before they even got out of the car, John leaned over and kissed her. Deep. Immediate. Apparently, forty miles of running had no impact on his stamina or hunger for her. After kissing her deeply, John pulled back. “Inside,” he said.

They hurried.

Inside the door, John pushed Melissa back against the wall, kissing her, again. Hungry. His cock was already swollen. Melissa was aware of it. She could feel it. Its heat. Its weight. Its thickness. Pressing against her through their clothing. Their lips pressed and mashed together. Their tongues twisted around one another.

John suddenly pulled back, his eyes intense. “Show me,” he said. Melissa looked back at him. “Show me what is mine.”

Melissa pulled the Read Banned Books shirt over her head and reached behind her back, unhooking her bra. She wasted no time. No time for teasing. They needed to be together, bare, pressed against one another. She stepped out of her yellow Chucks and unbuttoned her jeans. She hooked her thumbs in the waist of her jeans and her thong and began pushing them off, together. Here, she did find a moment to tease John. She turned around. Slowly pushed her jeans off her hips.

“Hottest,” John began. “Fucking. Woman. Alive.”

Melissa could feel the words as a physical presence, flooding her body and mind. She was already wet, and John’s words made her tingle. She stepped out of the jeans and thong. Standing naked. Bare. She turned around to face John and the look in his eyes made her gasp. She saw hunger, desire, love, need, and craving. So many expressions in that one look.

“Goddamn, Melissa,” John said. “Hottest. Fucking. Woman. Alive.”

He pushed her to the wall. He had planned to shower but didn’t want to waste the time getting there. His lips found her neck. Her collarbone. He kissed his way over the top of her breast. Her left nipple. His tongue flicked, and his lips surrounded. Melissa gasped. Lowering himself, he kissed down her belly and across her hip. Tracing with his tongue, he kissed the top of her thigh.

QueenDomKellyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
QueenDomKellyTS

He lifted her left leg over his shoulder and kissed her pussy. No more waiting. No more wasting time. Melissa gasped, breath pushing through her pursed lips. John’s lips pressed to her labia, and his tongue slipped between, tracing, gliding, touching and tasting.

John buried his face tighter against Melissa, closed his eyes and inhaled, purposefully and intentionally, as if to breathe Melissa in. It made her legs weak for a moment. And then he opened his eyes and his tongue moved quickly to her clit. It darted across that little pulsing button. Melissa’s body lurched. John’s hand cradled her ass and pulled her closer to his face, making her body just begin to rock.

“So fucking beautiful,” John gasped before sliding his tongue once again across Melissa’s clit. His lips surrounded and sucked. The tip of his tongue flickered. Melissa placed her hand on the back of John’s head both for balance and also for leverage to push herself against his mouth.

“That’s it,” John encouraged, and his tongue slipped deeper and found her opening. Melissa drew a sharp breath as his tongue extended, diving inside her. She leaned against the wall and pressed against John’s face.

“John!” she moaned.

As Melissa moaned, John’s hands gripped her tighter. His head turned upward. His neck craned. And his tongue dove. It dove repeatedly. Thrusting and lapping, his tongue moved at a blistering pace. Melissa’s moans built and echoed. John’s fingertips dug deeper into her flesh. She rocked. Her hips thrust.

“That’s it,” John gasped.

He licked her clit.

“Fuck my mouth,” he commanded.

Those words. The look in his eyes. It was all too much. Melissa let go. John’s mouth moved everywhere, furiously. From grazing against and sucking upon her clit to diving unimaginably deep inside her dripping cunt.

Melissa started to lose control.

“John!” she shouted.

His tongue thrust.

“Please!” she begged.

John’s thumb found her clit and moved in unison with his tongue twisting inside her.

“Right there! Right there right there right there!”

Leg over John’s shoulder, back against the wall, Melissa felt herself begin to come apart, letting go. John’s fingers and mouth worked in perfect unison as Melissa gave into the waves crashing around her, losing herself among them. She shuddered. She shouted. She bucked against and painted John’s face with her glistening juices, her hips continuing to thrust as she rubbed her pussy all over John’s mouth. His hands gripped her and pulled her and encouraged her to keep grinding until every last spasm and twitch of orgasm had pulsed through her body.

Once the orgasm had ripped its way through her body and the waves diminished, John lowered Melissa’s leg from his shoulder. He stood, leaned Melissa against the wall and pressed his lips to hers in a slow, soft, delicious, succulent kiss.

“Let’s get showered off and go soak in the hot tub,” John said, taking Melissa by the hand and leading her to the master bathroom. Melissa’s pile of clothes could be collected later. She wouldn’t be needing them any time soon.

Once in the bathroom, John reached into the shower and turned the facing showerheads on before leaning back against the counter and pulling Melissa to him. His fingers slid down the small of her back as he drew her close. His palm spread over her ass as his lips met hers, again. Time moved idly by as their mouths danced and tasted one another. Melissa’s fingertips found the bottom of John’s shirt and she tugged, pulling it up over his head.

She dragged her fingertips over the flesh of his chest and his abdomen, drawing her fingers down to the waistband of his shorts. Finally. she had felt his dick against her as he kissed her. She’d been waiting, barely patiently, ever since they’d pulled up to the house. God, she wanted this dick like she had never wanted a dick before in her life.

John took Melissa’s hand and led her into the shower. He reclined on the bench below the showerhead on the left, and Melissa leaned forward, pressing her lips and tongue down his chin and along the top of his chest as she kissed her way down his body and knelt before him. Her fingers crawled up his thighs, and she wrapped the fingers of her right hand around John’s rigid cock as she looked up at him. Her smile showed equal measures of mischief, happiness and hunger as she held eye contact while extending her tongue and tracing the rim of his crown. John matched Melissa’s eye contact until she slipped her lips over the head of his cock and he closed his eyes and exhaled.

Kneeling, bare, before this man she loved, Melissa had never felt sexier in her entire life. Their eye contact resumed as Melissa wrapped her lips around John’s cock and took him into her mouth, against her tongue.

“Mmm,” John gasped, unable to form words. He slipped his finger along Melissa’s cheek and through her hair as she lowered her mouth further over John’s cock, taking him deeper.

“Yes,” John gasped.

Melissa squeezed John’s shaft tight in her lips and pulled back, stroking up. John’s fingers found the back of her head and pulled Melissa’s mouth down over his cock.

“That’s it, baby,” John said as Melissa looked up at him. “Suck that cock.”

Melissa held John’s cock around the base as her lips formed a tighter suction and started sucking. Her lips squeezed, her tongue swirled and her head bobbed. John’s rigid cock throbbed and pulsed in her mouth.

Melissa pulled her mouth off and licked down John’s shaft and over his balls. Her fingers replaced her mouth, stroking his shaft as her tongue lifted and cradled his heavy balls.

“Fuck, baby,” John spat through clenched teeth, and Melissa’s tongue continued its journey backward, gliding across his perineum as her thumb rubbed precum over the crown of John’s cock and over the shaft. John raised a leg on the bench as Melissa kept lowering her mouth.

Warm drops cascaded from the shower heads and steam filled the shower.

Melissa flicked her tongue across John’s anus and he groaned. God, he made her feel so fucking sexy. John’s cock swelled further in Melissa’s roaming, stroking fingers as her sweet little tongue bathed his ass. Melissa was on her knees. Feral. Lapping. John scooted forward on the seat and Melissa licked and lapped and tongued and stroked his asshole.

“Goddamn, fuck!” John groaned. “Fuck. That’s it, baby. Lick that asshole.” His whole body seemed to rumble, and Melissa’s fist pumped faster.

“Oh God!” John shouted, echoing through the shower, as Melissa’s tongue extended and pressed. His body shuddered. Melissa’s fist raced faster over his raging dick.

“Melissa!” John shouted. He stood. In one motion, he grabbed the back of her head and pulled Melissa’s mouth over his cock. Immediately, his hips fired, his hand holding her head in place.

Melissa understood immediately, holding still, forming her mouth into a tight circle around John’s cock. John’s mouth let loose a series of sounds. “Oh god damn, fuck, baby!” His hips moved faster, and his cock twitched. “That’s it!” Thrusting. “Melissa!” Hips firing, he braced a hand on the wall.

“Suck!” He thrust. “That!” He thrust again. “Cock!” He let forth a final volley, and Melissa suctioned with her lips as John’s raging cock reached the back of her throat, twitched, shuddered, and erupted. Several pulses of sperm shot into her throat before he pulled his dick, dripping, onto her tongue, and then out and against her lips.

John sank back down on the bench. The warm water continued raining over them. He pulled Melissa up onto the bench, onto his lap, and kissed her deep, in a long, lingering kiss.

Finally, John pulled back, smiled into Melissa’s eyes, and held Melissa against him. “That, my love,” he began, ”was totally fucking amazing.” He kissed her again before adding, “In a word, I am gobsmacked.”

Melissa smiled back, with just a bit of a smirk lighting up her eyes and curling the edge of her lip.

Published 
Written by socraticmethods
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments