Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Goddess (Part Two)

"A chance encounter at the masquerade ball leads to a night of passion…"

18
2 Comments 2
3.6k Views 3.6k
5.3k words 5.3k words

The London streets were packed with the usual Saturday night traffic, and in the back of a black cab, the man glanced anxiously at his watch. He had been stuck in this bloody traffic for ten minutes now, and he was worried that he may have missed his opportunity with the mystery woman who so intrigued him. He breathed deeply and consoled himself that she had only left five minutes before him and was probably held up in the same jam as he was. The last thing he wanted was for her to think him not interested, but that was hardly likely given how he had chased after her. He grinned to himself at the thought of him chasing a total stranger. What the hell was wrong with him? What spell had this woman put him under to find himself acting like a love-struck teenager chasing after a girl he liked. He laughed at his own behaviour, which the cab driver took as encouragement to continue regaling him with his opinion on everything from the weather to Brexit.

Fortunately, the journey was mercifully short as the cab pulled up outside the Mandarin Oriental Hotel. He paid the driver and tipped him without thinking, despite the journey having been less than two miles. He could have bloody run it faster. He nodded to the doorman and walked slowly and deliberately up the stairs, hoping to find his mystery woman waiting for him in the lobby. He scanned the grand hallway, looking for the tell-tale contrast of white skin against a black dress. Disappointment hit him as he realised that she was not there, and he contemplated giving up and heading home.

"Excuse me, Sir." He turned to find the concierge looking at him. "Am I to assume you have just come from the charity event at the Ritz?"

The man nodded. "Why do you ask?"

"A young lady left this for you, Sir. She asked me to look for a gentleman in a dinner jacket with a black and gold mask. You were rather hard to miss."

The man grinned, feeling sheepish, pulling the mask that he had forgotten to remove off his face. "I don't suppose you know her name?" he asked the concierge.

"No one does, Sir. She stays here at least once a month but always uses a different name. She is one of our best customers and pays to remain anonymous. We respect her wishes."

The man thanked him and looked at the note he had been handed. He whistled under his breath. Inside, it simply said "Penthouse Suite" and a four-digit code. Trying to appear calm and not in a rush, he strolled towards the lifts, pressed the call button and waited, and waited and waited.

"Come on, you bastard", he mumbled under his breath. Then caught the concierge smirking at him from the corner of his eye and forced himself to stillness.

Eventually, the lift arrived, and he stepped inside, pressing the very top button for the penthouse. A digital screen lit up requesting a code that he duly entered. As the lift rose through the floors, he tried to calm his racing heart and quickly examined himself in the mirror. While a bit ruffled from the night's earlier activities, his dinner jacket still fitted him like a second skin, accentuating his broad shoulders and narrow hips. He toyed with the idea of replacing the mask but eventually decided not to, hoping that this display of trust would open the woman up and allow him to finally know something about her.

The lift chimed, and his heart damn near jumped into his throat as the mirrored doors slid open. He stepped out into a darkened corridor lit by subdued wall mounted lights. He thought he heard the clink of a glass and the click of heels on marble, and he took a pace further down the short corridor. The sound of footsteps grew louder, and he stopped, holding his breath without even realising it. Then she appeared, and it was as if she stepped from the darkness itself. One minute the corridor was empty; the next, she stood before him, a smile on her lips and a hand resting on her hip. He fought to retain his cool as he drank her in.

She had changed in the short time they had been separated. She had discarded her dress and now wore a black silk kimono that stopped just above mid-thigh and was cut low enough at the front to show a tantalising glimpse of lace-covered breast. Her long legs were encased in sheer black stockings, her feet in black high heels and her blond hair tumbled loose around her face. She had discarded the mask as well, he noted. She stood staring at him with those penetrating blue eyes, a smile on her blood-red lips and her left hand resting on her jutting hip. She beckoned him forwards and turned to walk further into the suite.

He followed her into a beautifully appointed reception room that formed the main feature of the penthouse. Huge windows opened onto Hyde Park, giving an amazing nighttime view over London. A heavy oak dining table that could easily sit thirty guests dominated one side of the room. The opposite wall held a stone fireplace, nestled between tall bookshelves heavy with leather-bound tomes. The fire was lit and crackled away, casting warmth and red light across the heavy white rug that covered the floor. On top of the rug stood a large square coffee table made from a single slab of white marble and around which clustered three large leather sofas.

The woman led him to one of the sofas and gestured for him to sit. He did so, noting the bottle of red wine and the two glasses on the table. She half-turned away from him and reached for the bottle, causing the hem of her kimono to ride up a few inches. He caught a tantalising glimpse of lace stocking tops and smooth white thighs before quickly looking away. She poured two glasses and handed him one. She took her own glass and sat in the centre of the sofa, half turned towards him, one long leg draped over another and an arm resting languidly over the back of the sofa. She smiled at him and raised her glass. He held her gaze as they touched glasses and drank. The wine was good, an excellent vintage, heavy and flavoursome. He nodded his approval and waited, unsure who would make the first move.

The silence stretched, broken only by the crackle of the logs on the fire. Both of them stared deep into each other's eyes. She smiled and raised the glass to her lips, taking another sip before placing it back on the table. She uncrossed her legs and stood in front of him, loosening the knot of the kimono as she did so. She paused, drawing out the tension as he gazed longingly up at her, knowing that she had this man in the palm of her hand. He would do anything she asked now, and she smiled seductively at the power that gave her. She felt a familiar tightness in her stomach and loins as the sheer sexuality of the moment dragged on.

He swallowed deeply, his throat bobbing with the movement, and she wanted nothing more than to kiss him then and there, but she was enjoying herself too much. With a final twist of her elegant fingers, she undid the knot and slowly slid the robe off her shoulders to expose the straps of her lingerie and the tops of her lace-covered breast. She squeezed her arms together, forcing her breast towards one another and enhancing her cleavage. The man groaned deeply, and she smiled at the tent forming in his trousers. Deciding to put him out of his misery, she let the robe fall to the floor and stood with her hands on her hips, waiting.

He sat stunned. She was simply the epitome of sex and had shocked him into insensibility. Her lace bra was not a simple bra but rather a single piece of a larger masterpiece. Black spaghetti straps ran from her shoulders to the tops of a black and gold lace push-up bra that raised and presented her perfect breast for his viewing pleasure. But the wonder did not end there. The bra linked to a black lace and mesh body that hugged the flat plane of her stomach and tight curves of her hips, ending in two taut straps. Those straps linked to the black lace stocking tops that encased her nubile legs. Covering the hidden treasure of her sex was a matching G-string of tantalisingly thin, black lace.

She pushed him back into the sofa and swung one leg over him to straddle his lap. His hands moved up to gently grasp her thighs, and she shivered at his touch. She leaned forward and kissed him softly on the lips, enjoying the power and control she had over the situation. Their lips brushed over one another, just touching and then she pulled back, leaving him pouting like a stranded fish.

She was being cruel, and she knew it, but it was deliberate. She wanted to tease him and frustrate him so that when he finally lost it, and she knew he would, she would get the lover she so desperately wanted. She wanted to be ravished, wanted to be dominated and used, but she needed it to be the result of seduction and not prior agreement.

She gently undid his bow tie and tossed it to one side. Then one by one undid the buttons on his dress shirt until it hung open to his belly button. She slid her hands across his chest, stroking through the hair and teasing the nipples. He groaned again and tightened the grip on her thighs, leaning forward to reach her. She pushed him back onto the sofa and again leaned forward to kiss him, deeper this time and with more passion as she ground her hips forward against the straining mound trapped between them. He groaned again in her mouth as their tongues danced together and then groaned again, deeper and longer, as her hand reached down to rub against his straining penis.

The zip slid easily down, and she reached inside to pull him out. Her fingers encircled him, and he groaned again, his hands roaming freely over her mesh clad skin and squeezing the firm flesh of her behind. She pulled him out and held him in her hand, gently stroking him as his penis grew engorged, red and angry. His head dropped back to rest against the sofa as she continued to pleasure him, and he could feel himself relaxing into the sensation. But then they stopped. The pleasurable sensation stopped, and he opened his eyes to see that she was looking at him with an evil glint in her eye. She waited a moment, drawing out the tension and then began again. He squeezed her cheeks harder this time, and she gasped.

A sudden epiphany hit him as he remembered how she had enjoyed being dominated earlier in the evening, and he smiled to himself as he realised the game this vixen was playing. He waited as she continued to toy with him, moaning as her hand expertly drew his pleasure out and then stopping just as he was about to boil over. Every time she did so, he mauled her thighs, bum and breasts. Sinking his fingers in deep and gripping tight, eliciting moans and gasps every time he did so. Three times she brought him to the brink before he realised that he could take no more and surged out of the sofa.

His arms encircled her waist as he stood, keeping her pinned to him. Instinctively her long legs wrapped around him, her arms around his neck. One hand held her by the waist while the other grasped her by the back of the neck and forced her mouth to his. They kissed deeply and passionately, her lipstick smearing across their lips as they hungrily devoured each other. He reached down with his free hand and pulled the gusset of her underwear to one side. His penis, as if by instinct, found the outer folds of her sex and slid past them. He held himself at the portal to make sure he was lined up and then slammed himself deep into her.

She screamed then, swearing and crying out. A raw, savage sound of animal lust released as he filled her with his manhood. He held himself there for a moment, grinding his pubic bone against her clitoris, causing her to moan even louder. It seemed that without the need to remain secret while in a public place, his silent lover had become quite vocal. He hooked his arms under her knees and, holding her by her bottom, lifted her up and down on him as they stood in front of the fire. Her arms were clinging to his shoulders as she clawed at his clothing. She tugged his dinner jacket off and tore his shirt from his back, eliciting a cry of protest that she just laughed at. He punished her by hammering deeper into her, and she threw back her head and moaned in pleasure.

Even his athletic strength began to fade, so he carefully placed her on the pure white marble of the table. She gasped as the cold stone touched her skin and then pouted as he withdrew from her. He stood and marvelled at the languid sexiness of her body as she lay on the table. Her white skin blended perfectly with the stone, while the black lace lingerie contrasted perfectly with the shock of blond hair fanned around her head like a halo. She drew her legs up and held them together above her in a perfect yoga pose. She quickly unclipped the suspenders from the stockings and slid the black G-string over her hips and off her silk-clad thighs.

He watched this brazen display intently as she bent her knees and slowly opened her legs, groaning at the sheer sexuality of the moment. A perfectly manicured hand traced its way down her flat stomach, through the thin strip of pubic hair that pointed like a map to her treasure and down to the glistening and puffy lips of her sex. A single finger parted the lips and slid inside. She smiled up at him as he stood transfixed. She extended her left leg and, with the tip of her black high heel, nudged his erect penis.

He seemed to come out of his trance and pulled his ruined shirt off, quickly followed by his shoes and dress trousers. He stood in front of her naked, and she smiled at what she saw. He was tall, well built with a firm body and was clearly ready to perform every depraved deed she could imagine on her. He evidently came to the same conclusion as he knelt on the table and grasped her raised legs in both hands. He slid his hands forward until they rested on her hips, his penis once again waiting at the entrance. He pushed forward slightly until the tip slid past the outer portal, and there he waited. She looked up at him demandingly. He grinned insolently down at her. She moved her hips against him, trying to draw him in, but he pulled back slightly, holding a position where he knew he could cause the most frustration. She bucked against him, her hands grabbing his shoulders, trying to pull him into her, but he held back. She tried to grab his bum and pull him in that way, but he reached down and grabbed both hands by her wrists. He lifted them up and over her head, pinning her to the table and holding both arms easily in one hand.

EmmySilvers1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmySilvers1

She whimpered now, desperate for release as he massaged one breast with his strong hands. She felt her nipple harden and stand erect and gasped as his searching fingers found the sensitive nub. He pulled the bra cup to one side and bent his head to her breast, moaning as he licked and sucked on the nipple. She arched her back, presenting her breast to him, and he knew he had her right where he wanted. He sucked hard on the nipple, and she gasped. The gasp turned into a cry of pleasure as he pushed his hips forward and buried himself inside her. He groaned in pleasure as his full weight ground against her sensitive clit. In long, languid strokes, he slid back so that he was almost falling out of her and then forward to the very base of his penis. He kept up a deep, steady rhythm, her arms still pinned above her head as the orgasm built in both of them.

Soon enough, the steady rhythm and clenching tightness of her sex had the expected result on him, and he felt the familiar tightness in his groin. His steady breathing and deep groans increased in speed, and he knew he was going to cum soon. With an incredible burst of willpower and a last deep shudder, he pulled out of her and stood up, panting breathlessly as he struggled to force down his orgasm. 

She lay on the table, looking up at him as he composed himself. She smiled up at him encouragingly, understanding that he was ultimately doing this for her to prolong the night and the pleasure. When his breathing slowed and he was back in control, he opened his eyes and, catching his reflection in the window, grinned as an idea formed.

He reached down and grasped the woman by her wrists. He pulled her to her feet and then twisted her away from him so that her back was to him and her shapely bottom pressed against his manhood. He pulled both hands behind her back, pinning them there as she glanced saucily back at him, her look heavy with an implied question. He marched her forward and pushed her up against the cold glass of the panoramic windows. She gasped as the cold touched her sensitive nipples through the sheer material of her bra. Her head was turned to one side, pressed against the glass so she could see his reflection behind her.

The fingers of his free hand-hooked first one, then the other strap off her shoulders and then rolled the cups of her bra off her breasts. He tugged until the whole piece slid down her body and landed in a pool at her feet. He pressed her hard against the window, her nipples and breasts flattening against the cold glass. Still holding her hands behind her back, he tapped her legs apart with his foot and gently caressed the smooth skin of her bum. She moaned and arched her back, her shapely stocking-clad legs and perfect naked behind, inviting him in. She wiggled herself against him, feeling the warm hardness of his penis as it nestled in the crack of her behind. He ground against her, rubbing his length up and down her outer lips.

He grasped one cheek firmly and delivered a gentle slap. She laughed and wiggled her behind again. Taking this as permission, he smacked her again, harder this time and leaving a red weal on the smooth white skin. She twitched at the sudden pain but soon found it replaced by the warm rubbing of his penis. He gasped as he entered her and pushed deep inside, pining her trapped arms between their bodies. He held himself there and reached forward with both hands to grasp her breasts. His hands clamped over the firm mounds, filling each hand perfectly. He squeezed hard, simultaneously rocking his hips forward. She managed to extract her trapped arms. One hand went to the window to support her weight against the glass. The other went down between her legs and moved in feverish circles as she pushed her hips back onto him. His fingers found her nipples once more and pinched and rolled the hard flesh as he drew himself out and then, with a deep grunt, surged forwards, penetrating her deeply. She moaned again then in satisfaction, encouraging him to greater speed and ferocity. He jackhammered in and out of her while mauling and pinching her breast. He caught sight of their reflection in the darkened windows and smiled at the thought that someone out there was getting one hell of a show.

Soon the inevitable happened, and he felt the familiar tightening in his balls that spoke of imminent release. She sensed it, too and her fingers went into overdrive, pleasuring and massaging her already sensitive clitoris to drive her closer to the edge. "Cum for me", she whispered to him. The words drove him over the edge. His hands dug into her breasts, and she shuddered with the pain and pleasure of it. With a final thrust, he shoved his hips forward and erupted deep inside her. The sudden warmth flooding her and the deep penetration triggered her own orgasm, and they screamed out together, him in a deep incoherent roar and her in a higher wail of excruciating release.

They stood there for some time as the waves of pleasure rode through them, twitching and shuddering as each tiny movement against each other's sensitive parts triggered a fresh wave of sensations. They were both drenched in sweat by the time he pulled out and took a step back to look at her. She still stood, pressed against the window. Both hands now rested on the glass, her head hanging down and her blond hair cascading down the glass. Her back was arched, and her smooth white bottom and stocking-clad legs were presented to him in the most delectable way. Her sex was puffy and red from the lovemaking and glistened with their fluids. He felt himself rise again at such a wanton sight.

She turned to face him and smiled at the effect she had had on his recovery, glad that the night would not end here. She walked up to him and pressed herself against him. He encircled her in his strong arms, and they kissed deeply as lovers who now understood each other's bodies and needs. She broke the kiss and stepped past him to the table. She picked up her forgotten wine glass and the bottle and headed for a corridor off the main room without a backwards glance. He quickly snatched up his glass and followed, draining the contents.

He followed her into one of the suite's bedrooms, most probably the master bedroom, given the huge four-poster bed in the centre of the room. One wall was again dominated by windows that presented a nighttime view of Knightsbridge and the constant surge of traffic that was the London nightlife. He scanned the room as he entered, noting the huge en suite bathroom off to one side and the walk-in wardrobe that took up a space equivalent to the bedroom of his small Battersea flat.

The woman had refilled her glass and stood next to the bed watching him. One foot was crossed over the other, one hand on her hip, the other delicately holding the full wine glass just below her saucy smile. He smiled back and offered his glass for a refill. She obliged, and for a while, they just looked at each other, neither one yet willing to break the moment.

Once again, she took the lead, taking his glass from him and placing it on the nightstand next to hers. She turned him so that his back was to the bed and gave him a gentle push. He laughed as he toppled backwards onto the comforting softness of the mattress and moved, so he was central to the bed. She climbed onto the bed and stood over him. He drank her in, and his loins responded in kind. She smiled again and stepped forward, gently lowering herself so that she straddled him but did not yet allow him to penetrate. She rested herself on top of him, his penis pressed against her sex and gently began to move herself up and down his shaft. She leant further forward and kissed him deeply, holding his head firmly in her hands. He pushed himself upright and stroked her back and bottom as she continued to move against him. He was, by now, liberally coated in her juices and slid himself inside her with a quick twist of his hips. She moaned in pleasure, kissed him again and wrapped her legs around his back to sit cross-legged on his lap. She pushed her hips forward so his penis penetrated further into her, and their pubic bones ground together. She tried to drive him faster, but he calmed her and said, "Keep it slow. It will be worth the wait".

She waited as he moved gently against her. At first, she felt nothing but the fullness of him inside her. Soon, the slow movement of his penis against her G spot and the relentless pressure against her clitoris gradually built from a gentle tightness in her loins, an unstoppable wave that threatened to overwhelm her. He held her close to him as her orgasm built, watching as her slow, gentle movements built the pleasure. Her eyes were closed, her lips slightly parted, a gentle moaning escaping them. As the pleasure built, her fingers dug into his shoulders and back. Her head rolled back, and her mouth opened as quiet prayers and swearing slipped out of her. Eventually, she could take it no longer, and with a single long shudder, she ground her hips deep onto him. Her head tipped back, and she swore long and loudly. Her body convulsed as the waves of her orgasm tore through her. He grinned and held on tight, maintaining the slow, steady rhythm that had gotten her to this point.

She swore again, this time at him for what he was doing to her. The orgasm refused to subside, and she rode the wave to the next one, clawing at his shoulders with exquisite pain and pleasure as multiple tremors tore through her. Eventually, she could take no more, pushing herself off him to collapse, twitching and spent on the bed. She lay there for what seemed like an age until she was dimly aware of her hands being pulled above her head.

While she was recovering, the man had investigated the walk-in wardrobe and liberated several items. He returned to the bed and smiled down at the beauty still sprawled across the silk bed sheets. He reached down and gently pulled her arms over her head. With slow, deliberate movements so that she would know what was happening at every moment, he bound her hands together with a silk scarf and then used a second to tie her bound wrists to one of the bedposts.

She had come around now and looked up at him slyly, interested to see where this was going. He lay down beside her and, propping himself up on one elbow, leant in to kiss her deeply on her crimson streaked lips. She responded in kind, their tongues dancing together and lips pressed hard against each other. She waited, expecting to feel his hands roaming across her exposed body, but he pulled away and just waited, looking at her. He let the tension between them build, dragged the moment out as long as he thought sensible and then, with a flourish, produced a third scarf and gently tied it over her eyes, blindfolding her. He smothered her with his mouth, devouring her in his passion. She gripped his lip in her teeth and held on until he squeezed a nipple. The unexpected pain shot through her sensitive nerve endings, and her mouth opened of its own accord.

Free now, he produced a peacock's feather that he had taken from a ridiculously large fascinator and gently placed the tip so that it hovered over the hollow of her throat. He lowered it a millimetre, and she gasped as the soft feather bushed over her sensitive skin. He slowly moved the feather down to her chest and across her breasts, keeping just enough contact for her to feel it. She gasped again as the questing feather circled and then brushed over her sensitive nipples, causing them to tighten and stand erect. She strained against her bonds and arched her back as the teasing feather circled her breasts repeatedly until she felt that she would explode.

Still lower, the feather drifted. It danced over her taut stomach, causing her to arch her back as her body involuntarily sought out more of the unbearable pleasure this simple act was causing. She could feel the familiar sensation building again inside her, and she relaxed her body, letting the feather and its user guide her to the inevitable conclusion. The feather brushed down her left leg and then up the inside of her right, causing her legs to part seemingly of their own accord. She waited, as the feather brushed over her inner thighs, for it to touch her most intimate of places, but he kept the feather circling just out of reach, letting the frustration and pleasure build until she strained at her bonds in desperation.

Just as she thought she was about to die, the tip of the feather moved away from her skin, and she felt him gently grasp her hips and twist her so that she was lying on her stomach with the man kneeling on either side of her open legs. His penis rested once again at the entrance to her sex. In one smooth motion, he slid into her, stopping only when his pubic bone met her clenched cheeks. He grunted in pleasure at the tightness of her. She tensed as he moved, clenching and unclenching her muscles, tightening herself around his shaft. It was his turn to moan now as he slowly pulled his full length from her and then drove back in. She gasped in mutual torment as he penetrated her deeper than ever before. He grasped her hips, pulling himself deeper still and then drawing himself out again. In and out, he went in a slow, steady motion that served to draw out the moment. He sensed that this would be the climax to the night and wanted to make the most of it. She bucked beneath him as yet another orgasm built within her. She clenched hard, wanting him to cum deep inside her as she did.

It worked. He thrust his hips forward with a loud groan and held himself inside her as his balls tightened. He grunted as he spent himself deep in her and then gasped as he triggered her own orgasm. Her deep muscles clenched around his sensitive penis, causing him to cry out at the exquisite torture of it. They rode the waves of their final orgasms together until he collapsed on top of her, gently kissing her exposed neck and ears.

He rolled off her and untied her wrists before collapsing onto the bed, chest heaving with the exertion. She rolled towards him and nestled into the crook of his shoulder, sliding a leg over his and gently nuzzling his neck. They lay there for a while as the sweat cooled and the blood drained from his engorged member. They both fell asleep in each other's arms, exhausted by the night's activities.

Published 
Written by Frustrated_writer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments