Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Friends with Benefits: Heather

"A man recounts a special friendship with a female friend"

36
6 Comments 6
5.6k Views 5.6k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"Having a friend with benefits was the way to go before getting into a serious relationship or getting married. <p> [ADVERT] </p>No commitments. No strings attached. Just fun sex. This story recounts my first friend with benefits."

"Please come and visit me tonight," Heather pleaded on the phone.

"Alright, I will come out and see you," I replied with a slight chuckle.

Heather had recently begun working as a stripper and she was still trying to find her comfort zone. She felt that having friends around would help with that transition. Her ex-boyfriend had recently visited her prior to going back out into the field for a four-day tour. Having spoken to both of them, they were still on good terms. They just wanted to see other people. I had returned the night before and kept my off-duty schedule as close as possible to my work schedule. At this particular time, I had been working nights and as a result, I had acclimated myself to a night owl lifestyle during my breaks.

"Are you sure you want to go and see her?" asked my buddy Chuck. 

"Yeah, I'm sure," I replied. "Hey, why don't you come with me?"

"Hmmm...giving out my money to random girls who pretend they like me instead of using my hard-earned money to buy important things like beer?" was his retort.

"Okay, forget I asked," I said. "I know how much you like to stay home."

It was true. Chuck really didn't go out anywhere unless he was getting the newest anime on the market or video game. He really hated the bar scene and we would have to twist his arm to get him to go out with us. When he finally did, he got so drunk in the first two hours, Jose and I put him in a cab with instructions to his place. When he arrived, he was so drunk that he walked into the wrong unit. To say the occupant of that unit was not pleased is an understatement.

I returned to my dormitory and got ready for the night. Heather would start her shift at eight o'clock and expected me to be there within the first hour or so. I shaved and showered; put on a pair of slacks and black button down shirt. Stepping out into the cool night air, I made my way to the bar/gentleman's club. It was a different set up than most places I had been to in the past. This place had a bar, dance floor and pool tables on the first floor. You could be eighteen and patronize the place. However, the second floor required customers to be twenty-one years of age and that was where the gentleman's club was located. 

I paid the cover and made my way to the bar. I ordered a beer and downed it before going upstairs. When I got to the top, Heather was on stage and was swinging around the pole. She smiled when she saw me. I went to the stage and she crawled towards me, her perky breasts hanging out from the schoolgirl outfit she was wearing. I pulled out a stack of one-dollar bills from my pocket and offered her one. She took it in her mouth and then rolled onto her back, her head dangling just off the stage. I smiled at her and began placing a bunch of singles on either side of her. Some of the other guys there began tipping her as well and she got up to make her way around the stage so the customers could slip a bill or two into her thong.

When her set ended, she winked at me before going off stage. I went over to the bar and ordered another beer. I had almost finished it when Heather came out to the floor. She had changed outfits. Now, she was wearing a white, see-through nightie with a white thong and matching white heels that made her almost as tall as me. Her blond hair had been tied back into two pigtails and I felt myself aroused at the sight of her. I had not seen her look like this before.

We went to a nearby table where Heather sat close to me and we began catching up. We had spoken intermittently via text over the last couple of weeks but I had not seen her since the night I was called by her friends, who were concerned about her well-being after she had been drinking heavily and appearing depressed. When I showed up at the diner where they were at, her blue eyes lit up and she smiled. After a couple of hours, I offered to take her home. Her mood had improved in the two hours I was with her and when we arrived at her house, she kissed me outside the car on the driveway. The smell of liquor emanated from her breath and was so strong, I made the kiss short.

"I really want you to come in and fuck me," she said.

I shook my head. "That is the alcohol talking," I said. "It wouldn't be right."

She had this look on her face that showed she was disappointed. "Call me tomorrow?" she asked.

"Yes, I will call you tomorrow," I replied.

I kept my word and checked in with her the next morning. She was better despite a nasty hangover. We had planned on getting together, but things didn't work out for us over the next several days. When we were sitting at the table, she brought up that night and thanked me for looking out for her.

"I really appreciate what you did for me that night you took me home from the diner," she said. "I was not in the right frame of mind and the way I was feeling, I would have let anyone take advantage of me. I'm glad my friends called you. You were the perfect gentleman."

I leaned back in my chair and smiled at her. I would have hugged her, but these places have rules about touching the girls; I wasn't about to test those limits with the tall, burly bouncer standing just a few feet behind us. Heather knew me well enough that she knew what I was thinking. She put her hand on top of mine.

"You know, I kinda wish you had dated me instead of Stephanie," she began. "I know what I said beforehand, but it really pissed me off seeing how she treated you when you guys became serious."

Heather referenced our friendship before I had met my now ex-girlfriend. I thought it was weird being set up by the same girl whom I had slept with just a few weeks ago. It was even stranger to me that Stephanie knew about our history and was cool with it. Things between us were good for the most part until some things in my personal life went south and took a toll on me in the process. As a result, she dumped me instead of talking things out. The split also severed our little clique that included Heather. It wasn't until some time afterwards, that Heather wanted to hang out again.

NathalyDaniels
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NathalyDaniels

"Let me give you a private dance, my treat," she said. "It's the least I can do to thank you."

She stood up and took my hand. She held it up high above her shoulder as she walked towards the private rooms. I looked at her ass swaying from side to side as she escorted me to the back.

"Is there anyone back there?" Heather asked the bouncer standing by the door.

He shook his head with his lips mouthing "no." Heather smiled and let go of my hand.

"Go all the way back to the last room," she said. "I will be there shortly."

I walked down the hallway. It wasn't too long, but the rooms were staggered across from each other. I can see why Heather wanted me to go to the last room. It was very private. As I walked in, I noticed a wide chair positioned at the back of the room. A mirror that covered the top half of the wall was right behind it. I looked around before sitting down in the chair.

I heard the clicking of heels coming down the hall and Heather entered the room soon afterward. She timed her entrance perfectly as AC/DC's Shook Me All Night Long began playing. She straddled my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck. Her body swayed to the beat of the music and her ass was in perfect sync with it as it was grinding against my stiffening cock.

Leaning away from me, she untied her nightie and dropped it to the floor. Her breasts looked amazing and she bounced them in my face before I could say anything. Heather pulled herself closer to me and unbuttoned the top of my shirt and worked her way down to halfway. Her hands rubbed by hairy chest and she whispered in my ear, "I want you to fuck me."

The feeling of her breath on my ear as she said that along with the words made me fully erect. Apparently, she was counting on that because she began undoing my pants. 

"Heather, what the hell are you doing?" I protested. "We are going to get caught!"

As I stated before, I was not in the mood to be a big-ass bouncer's punching bag that night and to get caught having sex with one of the club's girls would likely end badly for both of us. 

Heather put her finger on my lips. "Shhh, it's alright," Heather said reassuringly. "Marcus owes me a favor anyway, but we have to be quick."

As she finished her sentence, Heather pulled my cock out and grabbed my eight-inch member in her hand. She gave it a few strokes before standing up to slide her thong down and sitting on top of my throbbing prick. Her pussy had been completely shaved since the last time we hooked up. She was extremely wet and she had no problem easing my cock inside of her. 

"God, I've missed this," she said as she arched her head up and closed her eyes.

She rode my cock slow to start, no longer in rhythm with the music. Her breasts bounced up and down as she increased her pace. She did her best to stifle her moans because if she was caught in between songs, it would be game over. As the song ended, Heather grabbed me by the collar and demanded to be fucked from behind.

"We only have two songs left," she said.

I stood up after she got off me and dropped my pants to my ankles. Heather leaned over on the chair, inviting me into her with a wiggle of her ass. As 50 Cent blared over the speakers, I slid myself deep inside of her and tightened my grip around her waist as I pounded my cock into her warm, wet depths. I felt her hand grab my wrist as her other hand supported her on the chair. 

"Oh my God, that's it. Right there," Heather moaned.

The music drowned out the slapping of my balls against her as well as my hand's slaps across her ass. I could feel her body tensing up and the way she pushed back against me was a good sign she was close to cumming. Beads of sweat formed on our bodies; it was incredibly hot in those rooms. Drops of sweat fell onto her back as I continued to punish her pussy.

"Last song, Heather!" Marcus was heard yelling back to her.

"Fuck! Are you close?" she asked.

"Oh yeah," I replied.

Heather dropped to her knees and took my cock into her mouth. She had mentioned several times via text that she had been longing to have her lips around my cock and my warm cum exploding inside of her. She took my rod all the way into her throat and I marveled at the absence of a gag reflex. She pulled back and a long strand of saliva connected her lips to my cock. She wasted little time putting it back in her mouth.

At this point, my cock became rigid and Heather felt it as well. My cock erupted inside of her mouth and I could hear the faint sounds of muffled gurgles as she swallowed every drop of my seed. My knees almost gave out from the sensation and I had to brace myself on the chair. As the last few notes of the final song played, Heather made sure to clean me up so I didn't get any cum on the floor or myself.

Finally, she stood up and the lights in the room became fully illuminated. I reached down and pulled my pants up, just finished buckling them up when Marcus came to the door. 

"Time's up, Heather," he said.

Heather looked behind her and nodded. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and asked me to stay awhile. I stayed until her shift ended and then, I took her home. That night, we spent more time having sex than we did actually sleeping. We maintained the "friends with benefits" relationship until I received orders for my next assignment. We eventually fell out of touch and I moved on.

After all these years, I still think about her from time to time and acknowledge the fact she was the first of many beautiful friendships.

Published 
Written by EddieErotik
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments