Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Friends With Benefits: Victoria

"This installment looks at my third friend with benefits and what made her stand out from the rest at that time."

36
5 Comments 5
5.3k Views 5.3k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"Imagine trying to get into someone else's pants, only to find yourself hooking up with their co-worker. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This is a story about how I came to hook up with Victoria."

I'm wearing nothing but a satin robe and I'm horny. Come on over.

The text from Victoria immediately aroused me and I quickly got dressed, grabbed my keys and headed out into the warm summer night. It had been a couple of weeks since the two of us had last hooked up. We continued to flirt when we encountered each other at work. Aside from some innuendo and light teasing, our schedules had kept us from seeing one another for several days.

Before I get into this erotic story, I feel some background information is needed. I had known Victoria for a while and had chatted with her and her colleagues at the base passenger terminal. She worked as a baggage screener there, so it was common for me to show up there when there were issues with contraband or unruly passengers. Other times, I would just go over there to grab some food from the cafeteria. 

Oddly enough, my interest in going to the terminal as frequently as I did had more to do with wanting to hook up with Victoria's co-worker, Paula. She was of Puerto Rican descent, had a very curvy body, big breasts and a very big ass. Paula would flirt a little with me, but didn't seem all that interested in me. When she was reassigned, I found myself talking to Victoria more and more. It wasn't long before I began to enjoy her company.

Victoria was about 5'7", slender build with shoulder-length black hair. Her green eyes stood out against her dark skin and her smile was warm and welcoming. During the summer of 2005, things had been very busy for me. Normally, I had been using my down time to blow off some steam with my buddies in the city. However, it was at this time I needed something a little different. That was when Victoria invited me to join her and her fellow co-workers at a nearby club in Hanau. I agreed and took a cab to meet them there that Friday night. Much of that night was a blur, but it ended with me back at Victoria's place, where I had my first cougar experience. It should be noted that Victoria was in her forties while I was only twenty-four years of age.

Fortunately, things didn't get weird between us. Neither one of us wanted a serious commitment, but the sex was good so we maintained a friends with benefits type of relationship. It worked out for the most part, but our respective work schedules did make it difficult to see each other when one of us was needing a good lay.

Victoria didn't live too far from the base and I found myself outside her place within ten minutes. I walked up the steps to her front door and knocked on it. It was as if she was waiting by the door the whole time because she immediately opened it and grabbed me by the shirt, pulling me in. She was, in fact, wearing a short, satin robe that just went below her waist. She had a pair of fuzzy sandal slippers on her feet. Before I could take in more detail, she kissed my lips.

My hands gripped her ass while our tongues became acquainted again. The groping and running of my hands on her body loosened up her robe, allowing her B-cup breasts to stick out. I moved down and took one of her dark nipples in my mouth. I could hear her moan softly as my tongue flicked her nipple until it was erect. What felt like several minutes was really only a couple because after playing with her nipple, Victoria dropped to her knees and undid my pants. She wasted no time pulling my hard cock out and sliding it into her mouth.

To say she was horny would be an understatement.

I watched as she sucked and licked my shaft. Taking a few seconds to look up at me as she did so. I had to hold onto the doorknob for balance because I felt my knees getting weak at just how good this blowjob felt. She gave me a knowing smile and stood up. Placing her hand around my cock, she guided me over to the couch, where I removed the rest of my clothes and sat down. Victoria stood back, untied her robe and let it drop.

KarinaLovey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarinaLovey

I took in her fully nude, dark body. It was amazing. Her dark brown nipples were pert. Her arms and legs were well-toned. Her apple-shaped ass was capable of making an inexperienced man ejaculate prematurely. Her dark hair adorned her shoulders. At that moment, she was the sexiest woman I had ever seen. Victoria straddled me and kissed me again. As my hands cupped her wonderful ass, she placed her bald pussy over my cock and eased herself down on it. Having a woman ride you on the couch is probably one of the greatest things you can do during sex. There is room. There is comfort. There is the easy transition into different positions.

Victoria wasted no time in establishing a rhythm. Her pussy was extremely wet at this point and she began to ride me hard and furiously. It wasn't long before she was rocked with an orgasm, as she leaned in, held the back of my head and bit my shoulder. I felt her pussy respond to the orgasm and it damn near made me cum at that moment too.

As she came down, Victoria leaned back from me, my cock still hard inside of her. She smiled as she dismounted and got back on her knees to resume the blowjob she had initiated at the front door. My shaft throbbed at her touch. I wanted to release my seed, but I could see that Victoria had other ideas.

"Try not to cum, yet," she said in a sultry voice.

The tip of my cock popped out of her mouth, dripping with her saliva. Victoria stood up and climbed on the couch; her knees dug into the cushions as she leaned against the back. Nothing needed to be said. I knew what she wanted. I got up from my seated position and slid my cock into her dark honey hole. My hands, rubbing her ass before I spanked it. She responded favorably to it and asked me to spank her again. I happily obliged and gave her other cheek a smack.

"Oh god, yes..." she whispered.

I began to focus on her pussy and my very erect cock inside of her. After sliding myself all the way inside of her, I began pounding her box in a hard, steady motion. The sound of my balls slapping against her joined our collective moans, eliminating all silence in the room. I felt my cock stiffen and my balls tighten. I knew I was ready to cum. Victoria knew it too and reached back to put her hand on my arm as a sign to tell me to wait just a bit longer.

Turning around, she got on the floor and looked up at me. I unleashed a rope of cum onto her breasts. The sight of my white juice on her dark skin was such a turn-on for me, that I followed that up with an equally impressive blast of jizz. Victoria's eyes became wide and she smiled at the mess I made on her. I helped her up and we both sat back down on the couch. She looked down at her breasts and began scooping up my cum with her finger and putting it into her mouth. I watched as I stroked my cock and milked every remaining bit of cum from it until it eventually began to go limp.

We sat there on the couch and talked a bit before Victoria led me to the shower so we could clean ourselves up. We had sex two more times that night, but none of those times was as good as the first when I arrived at her house. The next morning, she made me breakfast wearing only a thong. I think we would have had sex on the kitchen table if it weren't for the fact that I was spent.

Victoria represented a lot of things to me. She was the first older woman I hooked up with. She was the second black woman I had been with and she was the best lay I had experienced up to that point in my life. I wish we could have spent more time together, but she would be reassigned to another location and I would soon get orders again and leave Germany. 

While this closed the chapter on my overseas experience with my friends with benefits, there was one more story left to be told.

Published 
Written by EddieErotik
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments