Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Episode 2: Splash Down

"Rocket and Isabel share a wet adventure."

3
1 Comment 1
590 Views 590
1.8k words 1.8k words

Dense morning fog began to fade, but the sun still hadn’t broken through. Gloomy and humid – silent except for the faint wheeze of traffic over wet streets glowing a silver gray – the rattle of a commuter train moving jobbers to the office – zipping past the window with a silver sheen – the wailing of sirens bringing coppers to the scene...

Social media tells a story then rapidly slips by – shrouding us in isolation – giving illusions of inclusion. I wasn’t seeking a connection when I first saw her wheat brown hair and sky-blue eyes. But now I was here, thinking of her and a great celebration approaching.

I can easily lose myself in a stream of consciousness when I think about the one I want to be with, but I was never influenced so emotionally until I met Isabel. For the sixteen years Sylvia and I were married, I wanted comfort, and she wanted excitement. She complained when she couldn’t leave the house to get her hair and nails done or buy new clothes at the mall. I had never known her to be selfish or neglectful of other people’s needs, but the pandemic was a true test of selflessness and we both failed magnificently.

Patience was my strength and my ultimate downfall. In my eternal quest for the proper moment, I routinely waited too long. Happy couples weren’t a growing trend during the pandemic, so I had nothing to compare our situation to. Isolation and restlessness revealed the true nature of our relationship and it ended abruptly with Sylvia's departure.

Isabel’s encouraging smile helped me realize I was more than a shadow in a crowd of bright people. Maybe other people weren’t so special or maybe I wasn’t invisible. Business could take care of itself. On this day, I spent my work from home hours looking for an exciting event Isabel and I could share on her twenty-third birthday. But exciting to me and exciting to Isabel were in different realms of the imagination.

I stared at my computer looking for a place to share our first celebration together when Isabel arrived. When I threw the door open, the silhouette of her curves in the dimly lit hallway convinced me my memory hadn’t exaggerated. She was as striking as I remember. She hugged me, gave me a kiss and glanced at my laptop on the kitchen table, “Looking at porn?”

“I’m looking for something interesting for your birthday.”

“Porn’s interesting.”

“I don’t plan to invite a camera operator and production crew to our private party.”

Isabel said, “Maybe I should invite a friend.”

I hoped she wasn’t serious. I wasn’t ready to share her with anyone else – at least not directly. I asked timidly, “Were you thinking of inviting someone else?”

She shrugged it off. “How about we skip it this time so you can prepare yourself – but you really should consider it.”

I had considered it and it was complicated. Two women meant two of everything – four of some things. I could see that Isabel's imagination was getting carried away and she blinked as though she had just awoken from a dream, “I should be going. My boss is opening new coffee shops and wants to discuss staffing. We need more Peeps to attract a new fan base.”

That’s just what I needed, a reminder of the Peeps in the world – young, attractive men, not married – at least I shared that last characteristic. But I needed to stop competing and focus on our time together. Isabel believed I had something to offer and it was time I started believing it too.

At twenty three in the early 2000’s, I left college with a bachelor’s degree and got my first job at an accounting firm. It was difficult for a college graduate to get a job then, but easier than it is today. Isabel was “between classes” in college and started her “recess from education” during lock downs. There was talk of new coffee shops opening around town and new shops needed managers. This way of thinking would have flipped my parents in their graves, but that’s where things were headed today. The best and brightest were dropping out, while the least qualified ran the world.

§

Our evening had arrived, and I held the chocolate soap I had purchased online to my nose. The sweet aroma aroused my imagination...

Spreading succulent lather over her body – the warm sensation of my lips along her creamy thighs – her body stiffening in anticipation – my tongue pressing inward…

I jumped when a knock came at my apartment door and I returned the soap to the ornately decorated box. Evidently, Isabel had spent some time at the bar after work and she was frisky and full of energy. I assumed her meeting had turned into a party for young, hot local celebrities, but she didn’t mention it and focused her attention on me. She impatiently smacked my ass with her palm and hollered, “Giddy-up, Rocket! Get yer ass in GEAR! Let's GO!”

We sat on the front porch of my apartment, smoking cigarettes in the summer breeze, waiting for an Uber. Isabel kissed the end of a cigarette and made enticing humming sounds as she exhaled. I could only sit and stare. I didn’t want to say anything to interrupt the peaceful moment. When our ride arrived, we stomped out our cigarettes and Isabel buoyantly skipped to the car. She collapsed into the back seat, pulling me in next to her and asked, “What are you gonna do to me tonight?”

LindseyFlower
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LindseyFlower

The driver glared at us in the rear-view mirror so I explained, “Well, Isabel, first you need to sit up and put on your seat belt.”

She complained, “I thought you were calling me Izzy now,” and whispered in my ear, “It sounds sexier.”

"Okay, Izzy, you need to fasten your seat belt.”

She sat up but only grinned at me. I tried to fasten her in, but she insisted it tickled, squirming and giggling, making it impossible to insert the buckle. I mumbled, “Usually I don’t have any trouble finding the slot.”

She asked, “Is that what you’ll be doing tonight?”

I didn’t want to encourage her until we were safely released at our destination. “I thought we could watch an old western movie.”

She slumped forward, pouting like a child scolded for stealing cookies, but in a moment of divine inspiration, she exclaimed, “Hey, I know. I'll rub my tits together and you can suck on ‘em. Then you can throw me on the bed and fuck me.”

The driver scowled in the mirror and squirmed uncomfortably while Izzy publicized her sexual ambitions. I didn’t know if he wanted to kick us both out of the car or wanted Izzy to himself. When we got to the hotel, Izzy ran to the sidewalk and cheerfully spun around with her arms outstretched while I followed close behind. The Uber sped off with a squeal of the tires.

Stranger’s eyes followed Izzy drifting through the halls, gleefully smiling with a mischievous look in her eyes. The first things I noticed when we entered our room were a king-size bed and a large flat screen television. The first thing Izzy noticed was the bathroom. She proudly announced, “Man, I gotta piss!”

I said, “Don't fall in.”

“If I do, you're shit-outta-luck.”

I pulled off my shoes and sat on the edge of the bed. It was firm, but cushy, just the right amount of comfort and support for a night of...

Izzy came out of the bathroom wrapped in a robe provided by the hotel. She looked around the corner and said, “Woo-hoo, Rocket! A hot tub!”

Steam rose from the gurgling water when Izzy began filling the tub. She untied the robe and pulled it off her shoulders, allowing it to slip down her naked body and settle to the floor. I removed my clothes and approached her from behind. I held the soap under her nose and she smiled as she inhaled the sweet scent.

She bent over and placed her hands on the edge of the tub. I wet the soap and got on my knees behind her. I spread her legs and she shivered as I rubbed them with soap and tasted the chocolate dripping along her thighs. Her smooth skin tightened around my tongue as I slipped it inside her. She braced and exhaled, “Let’s get in the water.”

Izzy leaned back in the tub as I rubbed chocolate soap over her body. Thick lather streamed down her breasts and beaded over her nipples. I tasted her body with the tip of my tongue – my mind drifted as the room sparkled – shimmering light reflected on Izzy’s skin from water splashing around us.

I raised myself to my knees and traced her nipples with my cock. She licked dripping chocolate from the tip and her tongue twirled down until her cheek rested against my stomach. She nibbled back to the top and I softly thrust in and out, my cock expanding inside her mouth. My body tingled and I pulled away. She said, “I think it’s time to move to the bed.”

Izzy lay face up on the bed with her legs spread. I slid my arms beneath her shoulders. Her body arched – her moist skin slipped along my cock – she breathed streams of soothing warm air on my shoulder as I penetrated further. Her lips tickled my neck and she whispered “deep and slow” in my ear.

I pressed deeper and her thighs squeezed my hips and shook from explosive pulses inside her. Her moans of pleasure made my legs stiffen as I thrust a final time – my cock throbbed inside her – the world slowed around us as I filled her with cum. I collapsed into her arms and caught my breath. She pulled my body tightly against her and our lips met in a passionate kiss.

§

Dancing images from the flicker of a western movie crept around the room. Izzy softly snored – her head nestled in my lap – her dreamy smile transporting her to far off places – closer to the heart.

My eyes turned to the screen – a cowboy rode into the sunset – a woman stood waving in the rain – dusty trails matted into muddy rutted roads – I related to the changes they faced.

Izzy introduced me to new worlds and gave me the determination to explore them. Things that came easy for her could be difficult for me, so it was up to me to face the challenges head on. After this night together, I was convinced she would spend more time with me and I looked forward to our future adventures.

Published 
Written by RocketHarding
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments