Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Destination Unknown, Part 1 - Night Art Class

"You never know where continuing education will lead."

61
19 Comments 19
7.2k Views 7.2k
4.6k words 4.6k words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"This is the first collaboration for McDuff and me. When you least expect it, inspiration hits you right in the eyes. CuriousReader- It was a true joy to work with McDuff and I am excited to see where this series goes. McDuff- Developing and working on this story with CuriousReader has been one of the best highlights one could ask for on Lush. Please enjoy part 1!!"

Sabrina thought that this painting course would make her feel better. She envisioned walking into the class, picking up a brush, and bam, the huge hole she felt inside her would be filled. She had married young. People told her she should wait but who can tell a twenty-two-year-old what to do? Fifteen years had flown by. She understood the normal ebbs and flows of life. She was now thirty-seven, the large loud family that they dreamed of never materialized. Now she was fairly certain her husband was having an affair and the worst part of it, she didn't care. He had stopped touching her a couple of years before and Sabrina had stopped trying sometime since then. 

She was at a coffee shop when she found the flyer for the class. Surrounded by low chatter and the smell of espresso, her dream of being the next Van Gogh or Monet danced in her mind. Really, those were the only two artists she could think of at the moment. 

Though being a few minutes late, she was now sitting in a small classroom at the local junior college; she took in her surroundings. The room was musky and beige. Seventeen students sat around her looking at the projector screen watching a YouTube video about the impact of lighting on color. The instructor, David, was immersed in his laptop, occasionally glancing up and looking off into space. 

Yawning, she looked around at the faces of the other students. Some looked bored, some were taking notes, and a few were scanning through social media on their phones. This is not what she expected. Her eyes still passing over the faces of everyone around her met the gaze of an older gentleman sitting three seats from her. Closing her mouth from the very embarrassing yawn, she gave him a little smile. His eyebrow raised and she watched a silent chuckle vibrate through his chest.

 -----

Whenever inspiration to paint crawled out of reach, Jack would take an art course. He had his pick of schools and lectures to attend. Most of the instructors knew him from gallery openings or were art studio comrades. Jack felt that being with others and sharing the unspoken excitement of creating was contagious. He now found himself half-asleep in the darkened room of Introduction to Art 101. A class that he had sat through a half dozen times instructed by other professional artists. 

A late arrival walked in. "Now that's an introduction I would like to make," Jack said below a whisper. Like him, she was older than the kids in the class. If he had to guess, he would say she was at least thirty years younger than him. The inspiration he was looking for stood five foot five or so with a lusciously fit and curvy body. She was dressed in yoga pants, the kind that leave little to the imagination. On top, she wore a silky tank top that was stretched by luscious tits, covered with a man's dress shirt, its sleeves casually rolled up. He was ready to paint and the easels hadn't been pulled out of the storeroom yet.

Jack watched her scan the room for a chair. Her eyes briefly met his. She took a chair three down from his and rotated completely before settling in. He knew what size canvas he would need to capture her. Thoughts bombarded Jack. Calm down, old man. Only fifteen minutes into this class and all you can see is her on a chaise barely covered in a silk robe. Jack's eyes focused on her face, realizing that she was looking at him. Without thinking, he wiped his hand over his beard and gazed back.

The room was quiet, just the sound of the video droning on in the background. He sat in the little uncomfortable chair getting wood in his paint-splattered jeans.

-----

The class finally finished. At the end of the hour, the instructor explained that each class session would cover a topic and it was their responsibility to create a painting that incorporates all the lessons. The final piece will be worth seventy percent of their class grade. All of Sabrina's fantasies about what this class could be for her crashed down. She stood, gathering her few belongings, wondering if she should quit now.  

From behind her, a deep voice said, "Hi, I'm Jack. With that look on your face, it seems like you walked into the wrong class. Was it not what you expected?"

Sabrina turned and locked eyes with the man she had made eye contact with in class. Something in his eyes resonated in her deeply. His candor disarmed her for a moment. 

"Well, it is a painting 101 class. I didn't expect a YouTube video. I thought there would be, well, paint…" she trailed off. 

"First days are much like first dates, a little awkward. The teacher needs to set a baseline but soon enough the class will break out the paints. When that happens, everyone will get to work at their own pace," Jack said. 

Her misgivings about the class were still front and center in her mind. "Maybe this was a mistake. I haven't held a paintbrush in years."

"So, you have painted before. All the better, you can skip the beginners 'what do I do now?' phase," he responded smiling. 

"You give me far too much credit. I was thinking about Mr. Gordan's art class in elementary school. Really, I think I need to find someone to help me through the course." Sabrina liked the look of the man in front of her. He was much older but there was something that made her body tingle. If she wasn't going to be a painting phenom, maybe she would get the empty feeling filled a different way. Knowing what she was doing, she looked at the students packing up around her. "Do you think any of these guys will help me?" 

He saw the opening she left and took it. "Sorry, but no. They do not have the experience to really be of any help. If you want, I could be of assistance. We can go through the class being each other’s crutch."  

Sabrina's eyes darted down to his paint-smeared pants then up to the strong bearded features of his face. "I don't think I would be much of a crutch but I would love to lean on you. If there is anything I can do to reciprocate the gesture, I would be happy to." She was laying it on thick but the glint in his eye made her want to push further. 

Jack rubbed his chin and looked at her over his glasses. "Well, you already paid for the class, walking in here was the toughest part. I would be most happy to have you lean on me." The words he used were benign but there was something else in his look that sent a bolt of energy directly to her core. 

Reaching into her bag, she fished out her car keys. "Do we check in with each other in class on Thursday or should we meet up sometime before then?"

-----

Jack's eyebrows raised at the question. The thought of meeting before the next class caused him to stir below the belt. "Do you know the little coffee shop across from campus? It's called The Drip. It has a gallery where a lot of students show their art. We could start there." She nodded in reply. "Are you ready to get out of here?" he gestured to the keys in her hand. "Are you parked in the garage?" 

"I'm on the third floor. Are you in the parking garage too?" she asked. 

"Come on, let's go find your car." They walked out the classroom door. "So, do you have a name?" Jack chuckled. 

"Sabrina," she smiled. "It's really nice to meet you, Jack. Thank you for helping me out."

The campus was quiet, the sky thick with stars. Jack walked next to this beautiful woman. He watched the pleasurable way her body moved. The sway of her hips, the bounce of her hair and breasts. She fell behind him and he stopped to see what she was doing. Her face was tilted up to the heavens. Her eyes met his and a look of embarrassment flashed across her face. The innocent action mesmerized him. She made a soft apology that he hardly heard. Stepping toward her, Jack brushed his thumb along her jaw. Her eyes widened and she held her breath at his touch. Watching her lips part slightly, a million thoughts and emotions collided. He had never felt so drawn to someone as quickly before. 

Stepping back abruptly, "Come, the garage is this way." Mentally, he chided himself. Jesus, Jack. What are you, in the 9th grade? 

Through a couple of turns on the sidewalk, they found themselves at the staircase of the parking garage. Jack motioned with a hand for her to go first. "Third floor, you said?" he asked. Chuckling silently, he watched her luscious bottom shift from side to side as she made the climb.  

Reaching the proper landing, she paused waiting for him to step next to her. Sabrina's eyes looked at him expectantly. Jack tried to piece together what she was waiting for. During the trek up, he was lost in the vision before him and the soft sound of her voice. She had been asking him questions and he hadn't heard a single one. 

He looked at her apologetically. "That was a lot of stairs," he lied. "What did you say?" Sabrina's raised eyebrow and knowing smile made him laugh. 

"I was asking about what kind of paintings you do but we can save that until we meet." She glanced around the vast room and spotted her car. There was only one other in the vicinity and it was right next to hers. They walked together toward them. "Is there a day that works best for you?" she asked. 

"To meet at The Drip? My schedule is open. Let me know when you are free. Give me your phone and I'll put my number in it." Jack took her phone and created a new contact. 

While she waited, she asked where he had parked and if he needed a ride to his car. Smiling to himself Jack handed Sabrina her phone back. He pulled his keys from his pocket and hit the button on the fob causing the car next to hers to unlock. "It feels as if our meeting was predestined." The look she gave him made him lean in for the kiss he'd been thinking about. When their lips touched, it was familiar, natural, and exploring. He felt her body press into him and he threaded his fingers into her hair. When they separated, they maintained eye contact in silence.  

"Sabrina, hello," he said with a smile. 

"Hi Jack," she responded. "So, The Drip before Thursday?" 

"Yes, text me and let me know when you are free," he answered. They stood motionless for a moment. Neither wanted to leave, both knowing that they needed to. 

Sabrina shook her head side to side to clear her mind and got into her car. "Bye Jack." 

Jack climbed in his car and followed her out of the garage. He watched her in the mirrors as she glanced back, both grinning like school kids. Exiting the structure, they turned in opposite directions.

-----

Sabrina arrived home to a dark and quiet house. In the kitchen, she poured a glass of wine. Moving to the living room, she turned on the lights and settled in on the couch. After taking a deep drink from her glass, she placed it on the table next to her and unlocked her phone.  

He kissed her. She felt that she should be surprised or maybe even a little guilty but she didn't. Sabrina was excited and happy. Looking back at her phone, she found the new contact that had been added. Pushing on the message icon, she started typing.           

           Thank you for your help to… 

Rolling her eyes, she deleted the message.          

           I'm looking forward to… 

That wasn't right either. She selected all and deleted it. Looking at the time on the screen, she saw that it was just before 9:00 pm. If she were being honest with herself, she didn't want to wait. Didn't want to overthink it. She wanted to spend more time with Jack. 

           How about now? 

She sent the message not allowing herself to second guess. Picking up her wine glass, she took a sip and watched her screen. She waited for the dots to tell her he was responding. It was taking too long. She put her hands over her face and shook her head. One excruciating minute passed, then another. When four minutes had come and gone the blessed dots finally appeared.

-----

Jack was home and unlocking his front door when he saw that he had a text. 

           How about now?

Without pausing, he turned around and walked back to his car.                      

MeganBrownskin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MeganBrownskin

                      Be there in thirty min. Don't be late.

-----

Leaving her glass on the table and the lights on, Sabrina got her purse and was out the door. She arrived at The Drip a few minutes early. For the first time that night, she felt nervous. Her phone dinged with an incoming message.  

                      Sabrina, c'mon in. Your coffee is getting cold. I don't bite… much. 

His text made her laugh. She exited her car and walked into the coffee shop. It was a large space encasing different rooms connected with large curved openings. The walls were covered in paintings and photographs. She found herself drifting toward a large landscape of California’s golden hills speckled with oaks. She stepped close admiring all the small brushstrokes that came together to form the detailed image. A voice in her ear pulled her back to the present. 

"Do you like that one?" Jack stood closely behind her and waited for her to respond. 

"It's breathtaking." Her eyes found the card in the bottom corner. The painting was called “Vastness”. The artist was Jack Olman. She turned to him. "You did that?" she asked in awe. His only answer was a smile. He placed his warm palm on her low back and guided her to three sketches. They were each of the same women in different stages of a loving encounter. All had the woman looking directly at the viewer, pulling them into the story. In the first, she was fully dressed, with an expression that could only be described as a 'come hither stare'. The next she was laying with one hand clutching her right breast and the other between her legs. The subject's eyes made Sabrina's blood heat. In the third, she was still reclining back but her body was relaxed and the pleasure she had experienced was evident in her sly smile.  

"These are yours as well?" Jack nodded. A million questions invaded Sabrina's mind. "Do you teach?" 

"No, well, sort of, but not professionally," his smile hid a deeper meaning. 

"Is this model from the school?" she asked. 

"No, but I do use models from the college occasionally." 

"Do you sell your art?" 

At that question, Jack's smile broadened. "If I am lucky at a gallery. Sometimes I do commission pieces." 

"I am a complete novice. Do you really want to help me?" she asked earnestly. 

"Oh, yes. I will help you draw, paint, and anything else you wish." His answer was layered with multiple meanings and she knew it. 

His hand was still on her lower back. She could feel his thumb stroking the sensitive skin just above her waistband. Electricity from his touch radiated through her entire body. She couldn't guess the last time she felt that way. Sabrina turned to face him and wrapped one arm around his waist. The other arm she placed lightly on the back of his neck and she pressed her body into a warm hug. Jack’s hands rested on her hips and he pulled her to him. The world melted away around them. She heard music but there was nothing playing in the room. 

Jack bought coffee for both of them and led her around the rooms. He talked about the different pieces and the artists that created them. He gave her ideas of how she should start her own creations and thoughts on what mediums she should use. Through the entire encounter, they never stopped touching.

-----

"Sabrina, this coffee is good but I think something is missing. Can I get you another one?" Jack asked. Her nod was all he needed and he was off to get a creamy mocha alcoholic concoction with a little coffee in it. When he returned, Sabrina was studying the students’ work as if they were at the Guggenheim. 

She took a sip of her coffee and her eyes widened. She smiled over the rim of the cup. "Jack, are you trying to get me drunk to take advantage of me?" 

"Am I that transparent?" Jack took a healthy slug of his own drink and grinned at her. 

They gravitated to a corner couch in the back. It seemed like they were in a gallery of their own. They felt talked out and spent some time enjoying each other in the quiet. Jack felt their first kiss still burning inside him and leaned in for another. He slid his hand over Sabrina's silken top and clutched her full breast. The heat was immediate. Sabrina melted into him and hooked a leg over his thigh; she was nearly on his lap. The kiss telegraphed all the lingering desires, thrusting, sucking, and the need to probe. Sabrina slid fully onto his thigh, grinding against him as he squeezed her ass cheeks. 

A shout rang out as Tony, the shop's owner, walked by to the back door. "Fer Christ sake Jack, get a fucking room." 

The door slammed shut and the two broke apart laughing hysterically.

"Oh, Jack. You are trouble. I like it." Sabrina kissed him hard one more time.

-----

After finishing their drinks, they decided it was time to go. Jack stood from the couch and put out a hand to help her. Sabrina rose smoothly and walked into his chest. Locking gazes, she raised an eyebrow.

“Come out back to my car. I can drive you to yours.” He stated it like a fact, not a question. 

Walking down a dim hallway toward a large door, Sabrina noticed a painting on the wall. It was abstract but felt intimate. The colors were deep and the lines curved suggestively. Jack stepped close to her back. She could feel his breath on her neck and a firm bulge against her butt. 

He whispered in her ear. “It’s called Duex Putain. Do you speak French?”

She shook her head against his chest.

“It means Two Fucking.” He expected her to giggle or react in some way but what he didn’t know was that his words caused her to flood. Her panties soaked. She pressed back harder against him. He chuckled deeply against her neck.

She turned toward him and looked up into his satisfied face. “Were you trying to get me wet? You are quite the ol’ dog, aren’t you?” With that, she turned and walked toward the back door. She could hear him howling as he followed. Jack quickly caught up and tucked her under his arm.

They reached his car. Sabrina looked up again, but this time not to the stars but to him. He watched her offer herself to him. When their mouths met, it was a savage kiss. Their tongues coupled, bodies slithered closely together. They lost themselves lustfully in the dark parking lot.

“Jack, I…” she said panting. Sabrina’s head sank into his chest.

Jack pulled his keys out and hit the button to unlock the doors. He reached for the passenger handle and stopped when she moaned, “the backdoor.”

Her tongue searching his mouth, Jack opened the door to the backseat. Sabrina leaned against the door and fumbled with his belt. Unfocused, she unbuttoned his jeans and reached inside for his cock. She twisted her hand down his length, listening to him groan.

Drawing her face from his, she shimmied her yoga pants down over her ass. Jack looked down and lost a bet with himself about what she would have underneath. She stood, trapped between him and his car wearing the tiniest thong he could imagine.

Sabrina stepped back and lifted herself so her ass perched on his back seat. Her gaze locked on his; she lowered her pants and kicked them off.

Jack stepped toward her letting his jeans fall to his ankles. His cock was swollen and he fisted it as he watched her lean back and run her fingertips over the drenched material. Moving into the cab, he placed a hand on her shoulder easing her down onto the seat. She reached between her legs and moved her thong to the side. Jack stepped into her and thrust his raging cock through her outer lips. Pausing, he pulled back then slammed forward to sink into the wettest pussy he had ever known.

He watched his hard cock slip out of her, glistening with moisture. The view spurred him to thrust into her hard. Sliding in and out of her depths was intoxicating. Watching her face move from side to side in pure abandon almost had him cumming.

Jack took a deep breath and placed his thumb on Sabrina’s clit. Slowing his speed, he pressed deeply and massaged her as he entered and pulled out until just his head sat at her opening. Slowly, he moved back in her. Keeping a steady pace, he plunged into her hot, wet cunt and pulled out until he almost fell from her. Slamming back in, he reached over her and gripped her hair. Using the leverage, he sawed into her repeatedly. Sabrina’s growls invaded his car. He fucked into her harder. He lost any thought of trying to make it last. His sole goal was to explode deep in her pussy. Her hot, wet pussy. Familiar tingling in his balls told him his time was nearly up. He didn’t care. He was lost in her heat, in her sounds, in the tight cunt slurping up his cock.

Normally he would pull out but her depths eviscerated any coherent thought. Jack slammed into her wanton cunt. Harder and deeper, he searched for his finish. Her tits bouncing between them kept snagging his attention. Deeper, harder, he felt her legs wrap around him. He wanted to keep going. Jack longed to go all night. Sabrina’s body sucked him for all that he was worth. She started begging for his cum. She demanded it. 

Against everything he valued, he gave her what she asked for. Pushing hard into her, he gripped her shoulders, pulling her tighter against his cock, and bathed her pussy in his cum.

-----

Jack fell on top of her. His dick still clenched within her tight walls. His head lay between her breasts. She watched him move up and down with her stabilizing breaths. They were silent. Breathing each other in, breathing the moment in. He moved his face between her soft round globes, humming. She could feel the vibrations and it caused her nipples to harden more than they already were. Sabrina laughed quietly causing Jack to look up at her with a huge smile.

“How did I do, Teach?” Sabrina asked with a smirk. 

“You may need to practice a few times and then do a makeup test. Don’t worry, as your study buddy, that’s what I’m here for.” Jack replied with a chuckle.

He stood, pulling himself out of her depths. Sabrina could feel their combined cum as it dripped down her ass and onto the seat. She watched Jack’s eyes dilate at the sight. Still looking at her, Jack dressed. He pulled a small towel out of the backseat pocket and bent down to where she couldn’t see him. She felt his tongue at her closed, puckered hole. He ran it around the circumference then slowly licked up to her opening. He sucked on her pussy making her moan. She felt him use the towel to trace the same path and clean her. He stepped up on the floorboard and leaned over her until their lips were aligned, then kissed her. His mouth held their moisture and it swept over her tongue as he invaded her. 

Smiling, Jack pulled back. He gave her a quick peck on the lips then went out to find her pants.

------

Both fully dressed once again, Jack opened the passenger door for Sabrina to slide in. Walking around to the driver’s door, he kept thinking that he wasn’t ready for the night to be over yet. 

He pulled out of the back parking lot onto a little street. At the stop sign, he could see her car parked in front of The Drip.

“I could turn right. I would pull up behind your car; we would kiss good night, then see each other in four days in class. Or I could turn left and we could see where the night will take us.”

Sabrina sat in silence, debating the options. After a long pause, “Go left.”

Jack smiled, elated at her answer. “Hold on, this isn’t my car. I stole it.” Laughing, he punched it a little. When the tires squealed, Sabrina grabbed his thigh in a death grip. They just made the turn and he was dying inside. The glare she was giving him was priceless and he smirked at her in return. As the car continued at a steady pace, her grip loosened but never left his thigh. At the next block, her fingers slid up to his spent cock and she lovingly held it as if it were a new pet.

Jack didn’t know where this joy ride would lead them. He didn’t know what path this class would take them on. The only thing he was sure of was he couldn’t wait to find out.

Published 
Written by CuriousReader
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments