Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dare To Fuck With The Devil?

"How far will she go to save another?"

59
26 Comments 26
575 Views 575
2.1k words 2.1k words
Competition Entry: Dirty Talk

Author's Notes

"I hope you enjoy my story!"

A particularly prominent phallus in the massive door’s erotic carvings drew my finger like a magnet. The moment I touched the uncircumcised head, a baritone voice boomed from the other side. 

“Come in, Miss Banks.” 

I jumped back, hooking my pointy heel on the expensive-looking rug beneath my feet. Only a wild flailing of arms and fancy footwork kept me upright. 

My inner voice screamed, Turn and run! I knew I couldn’t, though. A life depended on this meeting with the devil, so I gathered my wits and opened the obscene door. 

I squinted. The room was dark, save for brass picture lights highlighting the paintings. As my eyes traveled the richly paneled walls, I noticed all of the art was provocative—some subtle, others downright vulgar—a common theme for the devil, it seemed.

Then I saw him.

My sharp gasp ripped the silence apart, and I immediately cupped my mouth. The dark figure sat on a blood-red leather armchair in the far corner of the room. What he held had startled me—a drink in one hand and a fistful of raven locks in the other. “Come closer. I don’t bite unless—” 

“I… I should come back.” I abruptly spun on my heels back towards the door.

“Sit.” A stern command, not an offer. 

Turning slowly, I cautiously stepped to the chair at the end of his pointing finger. The click click click of my stilettos on the hardwood was an odd mix with the slurping moans emanating from his crotch. After settling my bottom on the edge of the plush chair merely feet from the head bobbing up and down on his lap, I braved my first sustained look at him. 

He released a satisfied sigh. “I like to know first impressions, so I’m curious: what do you see when you look at me? I’m sure you’ve heard rumors.”

I opened my mouth to talk, but no sound came out. 

“Come now. I want to know. Am I the devil you expected?” 

I avoided his eyes at first, then gathered my thoughts. “Your hair—it’s black as expected. But the waves soften the sharp angles on your face. And you’re bigger than you looked in the pictures I’ve seen. Long fingers attached to large hands. Your nose appears to have been broken before.” 

“I didn’t think you’d describe my physical attributes.” He softly moaned as his fingers raked through the hair splayed across his thighs. “But since you went there, do you find me handsome?”  

“You shouldn’t be, but somehow are.” As soon as the words escaped, I wished I could cram them back down my throat. 

He chuckled and then offered an explanation for what I was witnessing. “I had some unpleasant business to attend to earlier, so I need to unwind before I turn my attention to your business with me.” His hand patted the back of the woman’s head. “Take me deeper now, my little cocksucker.” 

“I don’t need to hear—“

“I loaned someone money… who didn’t respect me… enough to pay it back.” His chest rose and fell erratically, then he set his glass on the side table, stretched his long legs, and squeezed his eyes shut as her head bobbed faster.

“That’s stealing… don’t… you agree?” 

I couldn’t find my tongue again. 

He lurched forward, causing the cocksucker’s head to snap back. “I said, ‘Don’t you agree?!’” 

His voice had deepened in a way that compelled me to answer, “Yes.” Too meek. I clasped my shaking hands together. His story hit on why I was there.

He settled back in his chair, and once again, slurping moans filled the space, and the tension between my thighs increased. His free hand squeezed the sidearm so tightly that his knuckles paled. 

Now and then, his hand lifted her head by a clump of her hair, momentarily unsticking her mouth from his cock and allowing her a few hungry gulps of air before pushing her down again while I further shrank back in the chair. 

“I think of fucking,” he pants, “when in a woman’s mouth. Not the same… but similar.” 

I realized he used his smoky voice and illicit words like a lure. Once it entered my ears, the sound vibrated inside me, compelling me toward him. I didn’t trust the power he was wielding. There was nowhere safe for my eyes to look. I couldn’t handle his contorting face. The woman playing with his cock was so close to me that I grew dizzy. Her body blocked my view, but images were forming in my mind. I needed to get out of there! Just get out!

“I can’t watch this!” I spit the words out in quick succession.

His eyes shot open, and he tugged on the cocksucker’s hair. She sat back on her haunches, her elbow moving—no question she’d begun stroking his cock. His voice remained strained when he probed, “Oh, come now, why so prudish? Surely, you’ve seen two people engaged in a sexual act before?”

“No.” My voice so small. 

A menacing smile crossed his face. 

“Swallow me,” he whispered to the cocksucker, but I overheard.

It was then that heat ravaged me. I wiped a drop of sweat, trying to drip between my breasts. Spider legs crawled all over my skin when both his hands held her head impossibly still while her hand frantically tapped his thigh. She was without air. Choking on his cock.

I had to say something. “Let her—“

“Shhh!”

I saw his lips move, but I could no longer hear his whispers to her. I leaned toward her, my eyes flitting between the back of her head and his eyes before his eyes narrowed and held my gaze. His stare penetrated me, and I couldn’t steal my eyes away as he came. Instead of opening his mouth, his jaw tightened, lips pressed tightly together as he swallowed his groans. Then, his hands abruptly fell to the sides. The young woman stood up, turned, and left the room without a word. 

ThaliaSaenz1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ThaliaSaenz1

My face flushed red, but hopefully, it was not evident in the room's dim light. Finally, I heard the sound of his zipper. 

He loudly exhaled. “Better. And there’s nothing more satisfying than when a woman swallows your essence, and knowing she’s tasting me for the rest of the day brings about a lingering excitement. So tell me, Miss Banks, do you like to swallow a man’s cum?” 

He then stood, so I did as well, although on unsteady legs. However, after I saw how he towered over me, I preferred us to sit. 

“I don’t know.” 

“You don’t know? You spit me out, or you swallow me, but you definitely know.” 

“I have not swallowed before, but…”

“Now, why are you trembling? If it’s desire, we’ll get to that in a moment. But, if it’s fear, there’s no reason for it. My monstrous reputation is unwarranted, I assure you. I’m a very fair and generous man. Take Corina, who was just here. I pulled her out of the gutter, got her off drugs, and found a job within my organization. Everyone’s good at something, and she’s good at—well, you saw for yourself.” 

“May I talk about my reason for coming here, now?” 

“I’ll forgive your brother’s debt,” he reached for another quick sip of his drink, “this time. But tell him never to show his face at one of my table games again.” 

“How did you—“

“You thought I’d answer your plea to see me without researching you first? I must say you are quite different from the reckless gambler—your brother. Are you sure you’re related?”

“I was going to ask for an extension for him. I didn’t expect—“ 

He interrupted again, “Me to be so forgiving?” His eyes unashamedly undressed me. “Of course, I want something in exchange.” 

Self-consciously, I wrapped my arms around myself. “And… what’s that?” 

“To possess your beautiful soul.” He leveled his amber eyes at me. “You can understand not many live in my world. I know all about you and your social work. You do the work of an angel.”

With its nuances, his voice was more than seductive; it was hypnotic and thus dangerous. Be careful, my inner voice warned, but I became caught between the fear of what comes next and the thrill of something risky. 

“I’m not sure I understand your intentions.” 

His darkening eyes revealed the lust burning beneath his calm expression. I squirmed when he arched his dark eyebrow. 

“Let me be more clear then. Your clothes. Remove them.” 

I stepped back. “I don’t think so.” 

“If I have to do it for you, your clothes may not survive the experience.” His fingers stroked his black goatee before he bore his dark eyes into my blue ones. “So, you might want to think ahead about your state of dress—or undress—returning home.”  

“Nothing is happening with them watching,” I tilted my head toward the demons in black suits who’d walked into the room when the cocksucker left. 

“I see. Well, we’ve just met, so they stay.” 

“So, you need guards with me? I’m one hundred twenty-five pounds wet.” 

“You’re wet already? What an arousing discovery. Might I check just how wet?” 

I retreated another step at his throaty growl. 

“I scare you, do I? But you sought me out, remember?” 

In the blink of an eye, the devil was standing so close I could smell the expensive bourbon on his breath. 

“Why are your lips doing that thing? Do I make you that nervous, or is there perhaps something else…”

I averted my eyes. 

“Let me ask you something, sweet, pure Sophi Banks. What were you feeling while Corina was sucking my cock?”

“Nothing.”

His hand shot out to grip my throat, bringing about a stirring pain. “Let’s agree not to lie to one another, shall we? Please answer again.”

“Aroused.”

His grip loosened. “There’s only pleasure to be gained in our bargain. Your brother lives another day, and you… well, I’ll be gentle. Gentle until you beg me not to be.” 

“I don’t think I can do—“

“Did you know that some have said fire flies from my fingertips?” he warned as his hands slid up to cup my cheeks, fingers pressing into my cheekbones while his thumbs swept across my lips.  

I watched his pupils swallow his irises and saw us embracing in the darkness. A voice not entirely my own whimpered, “I feel it. Warmth spreading.”

“Tell me when the heat reaches your pussy.” 

My pussy tremored. “Oh, God.” 

His hands squeezed my face harder. “God has forsaken me, my angel, so he’s not here.”

Time stood still until he released me and stepped back. That duality of emotions continued with the way he touched me with distinct ownership. 

“Do you enjoy a man eating your pussy?” He shook his head. “Let me be more direct. Would you enjoy me eating your pussy? And remember, no lying.” 

“Yes.”

“While your wrists are secured?”

“Maybe.”

“And your legs attached to a spreader?” 

“I don’t know what that is.”

“Mmm. A delightful device that holds your legs apart.” 

The last sentence was spoken with that low growl again. He expertly used the power in his voice, which was intoxicating, dissolving any resistance I once had. 

“So, I’m going to return to my comfortable chair, and you’re going to show me if you’re capable of holding up your side of our bargain.”

The handsome devil walked back to the chair and sat down, his legs spread wide, showing off the expansive outline of his cock in his pants. 

“Now.” He sharply inhaled, then exhaled. “Your clothes. Remove them.” 

I became the moth to the flame and unzipped my dress…

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments