Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Darkness Licks My Pussy

"And so it begins. The path of no return…"

77
23 Comments 23
1.8k Views 1.8k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Author's Notes

"This is a continuation better understood after reading the first. Thank you so much to talented author, Bear (aka James), for listening to me whine about not being able to write good sex and then offering his services. He knocked it out of the park! We welcome all feedback!"

“I’m going to return to my comfortable chair, and you’re going to show me if you’re capable of holding up your side of our bargain.” 

The handsome devil walked back to the chair and sat down, his legs spread wide, showing off the expansive outline of the cock in his pants. 

“Now.” He sharply inhaled, then exhaled. “Your clothes. Remove them.” 

I became the moth to the flame and unzipped my dress.

As blue fabric pooled around my feet, I couldn’t make eye contact with him, insecure about his response to me. My fingers fumbled, unhooking the plain nude bra, then slid the white cotton panties down past my knees, leaving me burning with embarrassment. I shouldn’t care, but wished I’d worn some sexier underwear.

I looked down, unsure how to proceed without getting tripped up by the puddle of clothes tangled around my pointy shoes. In the blink of an eye, the two demons in suits flanking the door were beside me. One steadied me while I reached down, unfastened the strap on each shoe, and stepped outside the ring of the garments; the other bent to gather my dress, shoes, and intimates. Then, they were gone as quickly as they’d appeared.

“No need for the frown, sweet Sophi. No harm will befall your things.” He released another heavy breath, “Now, turn for me.”

I slowly walked around in a tight circle, unsure where to put my hands, so they rested awkwardly on my hips. I pulled my shoulders back, wanting to appear fiercer than I felt. My body differed significantly from the slender, toned cocksucker who’d recently departed. I wasn’t wide, but when I turned sideways, parts of me stuck out in the front and back. 

My insecurities grew exponentially while he relaxed in his chair, his fingers stroking his neatly combed goatee. It was so painful—the anticipation of his response to my nakedness. No words from him, just a deep, rumbling moan, leaving me wondering its meaning. Never had I felt so vulnerable and just wanted to get on with whatever he had planned for me.

“Do I look okay?” I blurted out and hated my desperation for validation from him.

In an instant, he sprung from his chair and towered over me again, circling but not lifting a fingertip. I felt the burn of his eyes on every inch of my flesh. I fidgeted like a young child and wondered if one could die of embarrassment. 

Finally, he spoke as he continued his inspection. “Too many think of a body as a blank canvas that needs covering in piercings, tattoos, or expensive clothing, but it's best left bare. Your body, in particular, is a work of art by itself.”

I released my held breath, relieved that I suited him, not knowing why I cared. He unbuttoned his black shirt and then folded it carefully, retreating momentarily to lay it on the arm of the chair. He returned to stand so close to me I felt the heat radiating from his body. I looked into his eyes and saw myself in a new light. 

“You don’t see the allure of your soft curves, which has me cursing this era. Centuries before, your particular shape was sculpted and painted for its beauty.” He lifted my dipped chin high, forcing eye contact. “I need flesh to dig my fingertips into, sweet Sophi. Your body is perfect for me.”

His hands hovered in front of my breasts. “Your tits would spill over my hands, and I could play with them for hours.” Then, he turned me sideways and outlined one of my butt cheeks with his hand, again never touching. “And the plumpness of your ass entices my hands to squeeze your pale flesh. My tongue wants its crevice. And my cock–. Now, why do you look so uncomfortable?”

I couldn’t speak. The closeness to him. His half-naked body. The arch of his dark brow. His hypnotic voice telling me the erotic things he wanted to do to me. All of it rattled me. 

Surprisingly, he responded to my tension and moved his hands to my shoulders, kneading my tight muscles; but my knots resisted his fingers, and he slowly turned me, pulling my backside into his solid form. He brought a hand to my throat.

“Are… are you going to hurt me?”

He ever so gently moved his hand to brush the back of it across my cheek. “My dear, to hurt you would be like ripping the wings off a butterfly.” His lips tugged on my earlobe as he whispered, “I would never hurt anything so beautiful.”

I melted a little at him thinking me beautiful. 

He lowered his hand to my throat again, holding me tightly against him. His other hand’s fingers glided back and forth across my collarbone—almost a tickle and quite pleasing. As soon as my shoulders dropped from their rigid position, his fingers dipped into the deep valley between my breasts. My flesh beneath his fingertips warmed, causing a buzz inside me. The stirrings blossomed across my breasts and stiffened my nipples. My eyelids grew heavy and closed as his hand caressed my skin downward to my tummy and then past my belly button to where his hand came to rest on my mound. 

“Give me your tension,” he commanded, his breath hot on my ear. “Cum for me. Cum for me now.”

Oh my, something was happening. The tingling intensified. My response to him scared me, and I resisted.

“Give it to me!” His tone dropped to a low growl as he tapped one of his fingers above my clit. 

Ahh!” I gasped. The intense pulse to my clit collapsed me against him, but he caught my weight, his arm tightly wound around my waist as my pussy spasmed. It was quick but enough to relax every muscle in my body. More importantly, it eradicated the worrying thoughts flurrying in my mind. 

When I had the strength to stand on my own, he spoke as if the release he’d just given me was effortless, “Just a small one to settle you. I didn’t want to tire you for the rest of our evening together.” 

Then, he tenderly brushed his lips against my cheek—an unexpected gesture from the devil. 

I turned my head toward him, and his face's harsh angles had softened. At that moment, I craved a kiss from him. We’d just shared an intimacy, and his ability to perceive my needs and respond to them tugged on my emotions. 

It was as if he saw my heart start to open, and the lines around his eyes reappeared, and he pulled away. I frowned. Whatever I’d felt might be between us a minute ago disappeared. I reminded myself this was just a business transaction for him—a debt being repaid. 

He placed a hand on the small of my back and gently led me. “Now that you’ve relaxed, let’s peruse the artwall you were so taken with when you arrived. Get better acquainted.” Despite his stern expression, he spoke with an almost friendly tone, applying light pressure to my lower back, moving me forward in step with him.

And all the while, my breath was quick and shallow. I was desperately aware that I was naked. Not nude—naked—before the devil, and I knew how much he was enjoying both my nakedness and perhaps my embarrassment.

He led me into another dark area of his elongated office space, to a painting of an orgy, with exaggerated private parts. It was impossible to tell where one body ended and another began.

“Which one are you in this piece?”

I shook my head and retreated a step. The lewd scene was something I couldn’t imagine being a part of. 

“I see. You like to watch but don’t wish to partake,” His hand pressed me forward, closer to the orgy. “And why is that?”

My eyes traversed the vulgar scene again, trying to envision myself there. “I’d feel very small. Even though there are many having sex, I’d be lonely.”

“Interesting. You want to be my sole focus and crave intimacy, not sex,” he said, one eyebrow arching—and I felt as if part of my soul had been ransacked. He smiled and held my eyes before maneuvering me to another painting. 

Once again, he understood my feelings without me spelling them out for him. I was acutely aware of his fingertips afflicting everywhere they stroked as if they were applying some kind of sensuous, heated oil. His claws slid gently up and down my back, raising goosebumps, sometimes pausing just above my bottom. When he applied pressure, my pussy quivered ever so slightly, providing a brief spark of pleasure. Intentional? I believed so. 

“And this one? Do you see yourself?”

My gasp gave away too much. 

Mmm. I had a suspicion you just confirmed, my dear sweet Sophi.”

pamelysexyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
pamelysexyTS

It was a painting of an angel shackled to the wall while a dark, shadowy figure fucked her from behind. But it was her face that affected me—it showed the kind of ecstasy only found in dreams.

“There’s no need to fear darkness. Light and dark are strongest together—as you will soon see.”

He unbuckled his belt, and the leather hissed against the fabric as he ripped it from his pants. That sound—I’d heard it many times before…

When he folded it in half and dangled it by his side, I couldn’t help but move away from him.

“Why the fear of my belt?” 

I turned away, grimacing, but he gripped my arm and spun me back to face him. “Tell me.”

I didn’t want to tell him. 

“Tell. Me,” he repeated in that tone he used so well. 

“Father.” I winced again from the pain of the past. “Mother died. I was a teenager. He changed. So angry. Drank. My brother pushed his buttons. I—” The story came out fragmented. 

“You protected your brother?” 

“Yes.” I couldn’t look at him. Didn’t want him to see that scared girl who still lived inside me. 

He dropped the belt, and both his rough palms moved to caress my bottom. The phantom pain from my memories disappeared, replaced with a different warmth that was much more pleasing. “I promise you, I will remove this fear from your heart and show you the pleasure of my belt. You will tremble in arousal, not fear, when you see it. 

His words gave me the courage to look up at him. The lines around his eyes softened, and I believed him and wrapped my arms around his back, laying my head against his chest. He moved his hands to lightly rub up and down my spine, and once again, I hoped he’d kiss me. I’d never met a man quite like him who had such a strong effect on me. I reminded myself that he was dangerous, but I couldn’t help myself as my feelings flared—and my pussy started to drip.

After a few more moments, he released me and walked to a nearby section of paneling on an adjacent wall with a brass ring at its center between two bookcases. He tugged on the ring, and a Murphy bed slowly unfolded from behind the wall. The bed was adorned in lavish, deep purple bedding, but it wasn’t the bed covering that drew my breath and my eyes. I stared at the two gold chains with cuffs attached to the wall and couldn’t decide if I was afraid or excited.

Without a word, he was by my side again, gently pushing me toward the bed. I walked forward, helpless to resist—even if I wanted to. Yes, I knew part of me, and I didn’t know how big a part, wanted this. Hadn’t I dreamed of being chained, used, and taken however a man like him wanted. But, another part of me still feared him.

Fighting myself, panting, pussy dripping on the sheets, I crawled haltingly onto the bed and lay on my back, arms spread and making angel wings on the softest fabric I’d ever laid upon. He sat beside me, grasped one of my hands, lifted it above my head, fastened a cuff around my wrist, and then cuffed the other, watching my reactions the whole time. He’d rendered me helpless to resist whatever he planned. 

He stood, and his pants, shoes, and socks all vanished. Oh my, he was a sight. Dark hair curled at the base of his cock—a cock that lengthened and fattened before my eyes. I tested the strength of the cuffs, desperate to touch him. When I looked back at his face, his lips were twisted in a smile I couldn’t quite decipher. 

He sat back on the bed and leaned over me with his face an inch from mine. “I want to taste your beauty,” he announced before kissing my lips for the first time. 

As his lips touched mine, my entire body arched up, straining towards him, and a desperate longing possessed me. He sat back, smiling his satisfaction. “Ah. So underneath that angelic surface is a sexual being screaming to get out. I thought as much. Good.”

He began to kiss his way slowly down my body: My neck—and I felt my face blush hot, tossing my hair left and right. The hollow between my collarbones, below my neck—and my breathing stopped until my body forced me to inhale. The mound of my left tit and the nipple screwed up hard and tight, sticking up at a hard point, aching. Then slowly moved to my right tit—and paused. I looked down, meeting his eyes as he waited expectantly.

“Please,” I whispered. 

“Please what, Sophi?” he whispered back, sending chills up my spine, causing my ass cheeks to clench and cramp.

“Please … don’t stop. PLEASE!”

Watching me, he leaned forward and delicately touched his lips to the mound of my right tit. I cried out, arms pulling hard against the chains, back arching up, mouth wide in a wordless scream—then to collapse, wrung out on the bed.

He chuckled, and I saw his cock pulsing as it continued to grow and fatten. I wondered whether that monster would fit, and it worried me.

Would he try to force it to fit?

He smiled as he read my mind, “Oh, I’m sure we’ll find some way to make it fit. Won’t we, Sophi?”

I found myself simultaneously arching up to try to reach his cock—and scared to death that I would.

“Patience. Oh, we’ll get there—eventually. But first…” He smiled again, then leaned down and kissed my belly button.

It was as if a bomb had exploded inside me under his lips, and that warmth was spreading up and out in all directions. But particularly, it trickled down to my pussy, and I could feel it swell and open as my clit started throbbing.

I screamed, arms straining against my chains, feet thrashing on the bed uncontrollably. He controlled my body by lifting my knees and capturing them over his broad shoulders, spreading my pussy wider and making me even more open to his use.

When I saw his raven hair drop lower, I screamed, “Please!” yet didn't know if I could take where his lips touched next. 

And then I found out.

I saw stars—or at least points red, black, and white. I heard someone screaming and recognized my voice. My arms felt rigid as if they had suddenly turned to wood, straining up under my shackles.

And when my body forced me to inhale, I felt … I felt … 

A forked tongue! I strained my head up and looked—saw him smile at me, then roll his tongue up, showing me the fork in the blood-red organ unfurling from his lips. He leaned in, gazing at my gaping, aching pussy, and I felt fire trickling up inside one of my pussy lips and simultaneously down the other. His wicked forks moved up to the roof of my pussy, met in the middle, then slithered inside me…

…and kept going, deeper and deeper, spreading fire and an impossible craving in their wake. They licked my G-spot, and I jerked up, barking loudly as I came again, then his tongue slid all around my pussy walls.

And then, impossibly, the burrowing tongue grew wider, slowly, achingly filling my pussy, and rolling forward from the entry to my slit like a burning tsunami, sliding along the walls, pulsing, until it reached my cervix.

Then the wave started to recede—and it felt as if fingers—or something—were touching every single nerve ending, one at a time, and setting them on fire. 

I was cumming now in strobe-like waves, each one rattling my entire body. I was jerking up and down, head shaking, hair tossing from side to side. Spittle was flying from my mouth, which was permanently open, gasping. My throat hurt from screaming, and I sounded hoarse, and my neck ached from my body’s straining upwards.

Then it was over—and I collapsed. The room spun around me, my eyes refused to focus, and I found myself panting as if I’d run hundreds of miles without stopping. My body was sensitive all over as if I couldn’t bear to be touched, as if being touched would be torture.

I heard him chuckle again. Difficult as it was, I lifted my head, only to see that he had moved up onto his knees, and his enormous phallus pointed straight at my pussy opening.

“Did you ever stop to consider, my dear, captive Sophi, that too much pleasure could be even more agonizing than too much pain? Aside from anything else, you will run towards intense pleasure, won’t you? And you’ll do that of your own free will, and forever.”

Free will? I searched my soul and reconciled with the fact that I wanted him more than anything. I’d forgotten about my brother. Forgotten about the bargain. There was just me and the devil.

“And now, sweet Sophi,” he crawled up my body, introducing my most intimate flesh to the blood-pumping beast between his legs, “I’m going to fuck you.”

To be continued… 

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments