Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Storm Blew Through (part 2 of 2)

"Days after their first hookup, an unlikely rural couple share one more time together before she has to return to the city."

53
15 Comments 15
1.3k Views 1.3k
4.3k words 4.3k words

Janie McClendon’s wedding went off without a hitch. As Caleb Tanner engaged in conversations with the throng of friends and relatives from all over Lofton County and beyond during the reception and extensive after-party, he overheard more than one person credit Missy Jo Baines with ensuring that everything went so smoothly. Although not a part of the wedding party, she took part behind the scenes, assisting the frazzled maid of honor with running the show.

Caleb was enamored with Missy Jo. She was talented, resourceful, knowledgeable, and cool under pressure. Not to mention beautiful and very personable. And oh yeah, she had introduced him to the pleasures of sexual intimacy not two days earlier, seducing the admittedly very willing young man while he was out fixing the fence that had been damaged in the recent storm.

Speaking of the storm, it was a good thing the wedding was planned for early in the day, before noon. The reception was a pot-luck lunch brought in by all the guests, and by the time the three-legged races and cornhole tournament were wrapping up in the late afternoon, the wind had picked up and dark clouds were rolling in. Afternoon and evening storms were predicted for the next two days at least.

To Caleb’s delight, Missy Jo wasn’t too busy to stop and chat with him a time or two, even being a bit flirty when the others nearby had their attention turned elsewhere. There was no indication that either regretted their tryst, and there was none of the awkwardness that might normally accompany two people not knowing what was next after their first hookup. And with the memory of her saying that they would use her condom “this time” seared into his brain, he held on to hope that he’d be able to have sex with her again before she went back to her life in the city.

The next day, after a night and early morning of sweeping thunderstorms, the whole Baines family paid a visit to the Tanners, taking the form of a long late lunch which of course included leftovers from the wedding day pot-luck. Caleb and Missy Jo did find themselves able to talk by themselves for a minute once or twice even though over a dozen people swarmed through the house.

“Will I be able to see you once more before you have to leave tomorrow?” Caleb asked. He could almost hear the box of condoms he’d nervously bought from a store three towns away begging to be opened.

“Are you askin’ me out on a date, Caleb Tanner?” Missy Jo joked.

“Somethin’ like that. Don’t know if I’d want to take you to dinner or nothin’, seein’ as how we been doin’ nothin’ but eatin’ the last two days.”

“Yeah, I’m pretty stuffed. Gotta keep my girly figure, right?” She swayed and shimmied, running her hands down over her hips.

“Damn, I love that girly figure of yours. Wish I could grab you right here.”

“That sure would get people to talkin’ if anyone saw that. Best if you don’t, right here.”

They got interrupted at that point, but the “right here” comment steeled Caleb’s resolve to arrange another hookup, confident Missy Jo would allow, even enjoy it. In two subsequent half-conversations, they were able to agree to meet down by the river later that evening, before dusk.

· - ~ | ~ - ·

It was barely a quarter of a mile down the gravel path out behind their houses to reach the banks of the swollen river. Caleb arrived on foot an hour or so before sunset; Missy Jo drove up in her old Chevrolet Impala five minutes later.

She was pleased he took the initiative, recapping their conversation after lunch. “I was wonderin’ if you’d make a move, if you really were gonna go after some more of what you got the other day.”

“After what we done, I figure at worst you’d say no, but you wouldn’t try to get me into trouble or nothin’.”

“I suspect you ain’t got laid before ‘cause you never asked no one. Waitin’ on the girl ain’t gonna get you laid. Well, not normally. I guess I done you a favor the other day, but you take the initiative, and you’ll be gettin’ your share.”

He made the next move within seconds, pulling her close and lowering his mouth to hers. After tasting each other’s lips and working in some tongue, he explored further. The strappy top of her dress exposed enough of her skin for him to lick and kiss all over her shoulders and neck, and the hem was just flowy and short enough for him to raise it for access to her thighs and hips.

“You’re learnin’!”

“Learnin’ by doin’,” he replied, breathing more rapidly. “Better than book learnin’ for sure.”

“Or magazine learnin’?” she teased.

When her hand went to his crotch, he took that as permission to go to the next level. Under her dress, his hand moved between her thighs and stroked and probed at the front of her panties.

“I gotta say,” he started nervously. “Talkin’ about initiative… I want to lick your pussy, Missy Jo.”

“Mmm, got a little taste a few days ago and gotta get more, huh?”

“Hmph,” he snickered, not knowing what to say. He didn’t realize that she knew he had tasted her on his fingers after they were probing her pussy.

“Yeah,” she laughed. “Stickin’ your fingers in your mouth after they been inside me. You’re kinda dirty.” She leaned back away from him, but stroked his dick through his shorts, licking her lips. “Ain’t nothin’ wrong with bein’ dirty some, Caleb Tanner.”

Caleb pushed Missy Jo back against the trunk of her car, working his fingers down inside her panties while he probed her mouth with his tongue. With each swipe of her coarse muff and each dig deeper into her damp crease, his pecker got harder and harder. When he couldn’t stand it, he hoisted her up onto the trunk of the car.

Rocking side to side, Missy Jo adjusted so that the horny teen could get her panties down past her ass and hips. When he drew them off her feet, he momentarily wondered whether she had discarded her shoes or if she had been barefoot since she drove up.

“Speakn’ of dirty, right out here in the open air?” Missy Jo stared into Caleb’s eyes, smiles interrupting their serious moment when a peal of thunder rumbled in the distance.

“Don’t make no difference where it is. Not with you.” His gaze dropped to between her legs, his thumbs ruffling her pubic hair while his palms caressed her thighs.

“Well, ain’t you a charmer? I’ll keep an eye out, while you’re down there.”

“Ain’t nobody likely to pass by, I reckon.”

“You’d have to be a damn fool to be out with this weather comin’ in.” The dark clouds that had been threatening all afternoon were almost upon them. “Or just mighty horny.”

She leaned back against the rear window of her car, her fists gripping Caleb’s t-shirt that came off over his head as he pushed her dress up. He had assimilated enough scattered information about oral sex that he knew not to attack her pussy right away, kissing her inner thighs for a bit before running the tip of his tongue up her slit. Soon, he was flattening his tongue and licking up and down, and teasing her labia by moving back and forth.

“Push my legs apart,” Missy Jo said softly.

Caleb did as he was told, and was rewarded by her gasp as her pubic hair pulled apart, exposing more pink wet flesh inside her widening slit. She moaned as he attached his mouth to her pussy, mimicking a French kiss to work his tongue inside.

“Oh, fuck, yes,” Missy Jo gasped as she squirmed.

“Is that okay?” Caleb looked at her for feedback.

“When a girl says ‘oh, fuck, yes’, that means, ‘oh, fuck, yes.” She was encouraging, not annoyed. “You best just keep on doin’ what you’re doin’ except if you want to do it harder.”

Caleb smiled, believing that Missy Jo was not only enjoying his tongue, but also letting him know that there were other girls all around that would be pleased to have him treat them the same way. He got bold and pulled her pussy lips apart with his thumbs, getting a good, up-close look at her vaginal opening before licking and probing inside. Of course, he knew about a lady’s clitoris from Mr. Ritter’s magazines and his buddies’ dirty talk, so he decided to get some practical knowledge, swirling his tongue around her firm hooded bud.

Missy Jo bucked her hips and let out a half-moan, half-squeal. “Any boy can stick his dick in a girl, but you do what you’re doing here, and they’ll be comin’ back for more.” After varying his licks and sucks and slurps and flicks for another minute, he backed off, kissing her thighs again while she dug her fingers into his hair.

“You seemed to enjoy that,” she smiled as she slid off the car, feet back on the ground.

“Hot damn, Missy Jo, that’s… that’s amazin’.” Even though he was shocked when she threw her arms around him and kissed him hard, knowing where his mouth had just been, he reciprocated, swapping spit with her as they tongue-kissed deeply.

“That deserves me returnin’ the favor.” She undid and dropped his shorts, leaning him back against the car. His dick stood tall and proud when she pulled the waistband of his briefs over it and down his legs. Sliding to her knees, she held and stroked it for a few seconds to get him used to the feeling, then took the head into her mouth.

Caleb’s mouth opened, too, in a mixture of surprise and wonder, awestruck at the sensation of Missy Jo’s hot wet lips and tongue clenching around his pecker.

She sucked him off, gathering more dick into her mouth every few seconds till she had trapped most of it. Licking and sucking, she pleasured his cock as he groaned and leaned back on his elbows. Caleb tried to relax as he enjoyed his first blowjob, sighing and groaning as Missy Jo fluttered her tongue up and down his shaft, probed the tip of her tongue into all the little creases, and licked his sensitive balls while massaging the shaft with her fingers.

When he looked down, she was looking up at him. Their eyes met and stayed locked while her head bobbed up and down his pecker. He felt her tongue wiggling back and forth in her mouth along the underside of his dick, squeezing the shaft and head up into her palate, as her wet lips made a tight but sliding seal. His balls tightened up as he felt the familiar tingling sensation grow steadily.

“Oh, fuck, Missy Jo, I can’t – .“ His hips bucked involuntarily as he held her head, fingers gathering but not pulling her soft hair.

“Can’t hold it?” Her mouth popped off for the second it took to get the words out, then clamped back on. “You gonna cum?” she asked, jerking his slimy shaft a few strokes before getting back to sucking.

“Uh, yeah, if you don’t stop.”

She laughed and sucked and stroked. “That’s okay,” Hands flat on his thighs, eyes locked on his, she kept her mouth sealed around his dick as her warm tongue and lips snugly and rapidly massaged up and down most of his length. He trembled when she fingered his drawn-up ball sac, causing her to giggle as much as she could with a mouth full of pulsing teenage cock.

Missy Jo rose to her feet as Caleb started to spew, grabbing the root and popping her mouth off after the first blast. His second and third and fourth ejaculations arced high into the evening air, soaking into the grass and weeds in front of him. In all of his times jacking himself off looking at dirty magazine pictures or imagining a naked classmate or the waitress from the café in town squirm under him, his own rough hand never felt half as good as Missy Jo’s soft, small palm and fingers sliding her gooey, warm, dripping spit up and down his boner. When his spurts faded to drips, Missy Jo spit his first cumshot out of her mouth to join the rest on the ground.

SECRET_WIFETS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SECRET_WIFETS

“If we was in the car on a date, I’d have to swallow that nasty stuff, so’s to not make a mess. You done good by warning me.” She wiggled his spent cock, flicking it down sharply to dislodge the strand hanging from the tip.

Caleb moaned his acknowledgement, unable to form actual words for a minute.

“If you ever cum in a girl’s mouth when she ain’t ready for it, I’ll personally come and slap the shit outta you.”

“Yes, ma’am, I’ll remember that!” The images of several pretty mouths flashed through Caleb’s head. He felt himself growing in the confidence it would take to see how any of the other lovely young ladies around Lofton County would react to such a warning in a similar predicament.

Caleb started to pull his pants up. “We can clean you up a bit before you put that thing away,” she laughed, shuffling to the passenger side of the car and opening the door. She retrieved a handful of fast-food drive-in napkins from the glove compartment, handing him a few and using the rest on her hands and between her legs.

“Same goes for gettin’ your cum on her. If you see them dirty pictures where the guy cums on her face, that’s just porno shit. Most gals don’t take kindly to that. Or her hair, or her clothes.”

“Inside her, in a condom, that’s all I woulda though about.” Caleb replied.

“Well, you’re more a gentleman than most. Fuck, I got my share of surprises from city boys. They sure ain’t got the manners we grew up with out here.”

“I did bring condoms,” Caleb said, reaching into his pocket, watching her ass as she bent over the seat inside the car.

“I know.” She smiled as she stood beside the car, holding a plastic bag and a lighter. “I felt them in your pocket. So you was plannin’ on fuckin’ me?”

“Well, hopin’ to, if I’m honest. But what we done, without actual fuckin’, that was fine by me.”

“Still can,” Missy Jo said, pulling a joint out of the bag and setting it between her lips. Half a joint anyway – she’d started it earlier in the afternoon. “Ever smoke weed?”

“Um, yeah, had a few drags.” He watched as she lit the joint and took a hit. “What do you mean, ‘still can’?”

Missy Jo inhaled deeply, held it a few seconds, and let out a smoky breath. “I ain’t in no hurry. Are you?” She held out the joint, offering it to him.

“No, I can hang out a spell.” He pinched the joint between his thumb and forefinger, taking a hit himself. “I kinda like the rain.” A distant flash of lightning accompanied the rolling thunder they both realized had served as a soundtrack to Missy Jo’s blowjob.

“Your age, you need what, ten minutes to get hard again?” She laughed.

“Gosh, I dunno. I never… well, when I’m done, I’m done. Never thought otherwise.”

Missy Jo lifted her dress, pulling it over her head, standing there naked, not having bothered to replace her panties after Caleb ate her out, and not having been wearing a bra. Caleb was beginning to wonder if she even owned one. “Well, get a good look at these titties, and we’ll find out.”

She grabbed the joint back and went around to the driver’s side and got in, leaving the door open.

“Get in, if you want another hit. Or another look.” Caleb climbed into the passenger seat, accepting the joint and the offer to ogle her nude body.

She ran her hand over his shorts, and he felt up her tits and ran his hand down between her legs. They started making out, and she undid his shorts. Soon, his shoes and socks were piled with the rest of his clothes in the footwell of her car. He was a bit embarrassed about the size of his dick, not having a boner to exaggerate its size, but felt excited to be sitting naked in a naked woman’s car.

They shared the joint in the car, talking about some of Lofton County’s gossip. As they got more giddy with the effects of the joint, they made lewd jokes about things being hot as wet and slippery while the rain began to fall.

Missy Jo’s hand went to his crotch, squeezing his dick, which started to expand. It grew as she handled it, scooping his balls, batting it gently from side to side till it firmed up. He squirmed sideways, feeling her tits, pinching her nipples, as she played with his cock.

“He’s waking up.” Giggling, she asked, “How long did that take?”

“Don’t know. Didn’t think to time it. You really meant what you said, ‘still can’ … fuck you?”

“Damn right. I didn’t drive all the way out here not to get your dick inside me.”

He retrieved a condom packet from his shorts at his feet while she took another hit from the stub of the joint.

“That ain’t going to go on easy if your pecker ain’t hard.” She grabbed the condom and told him to lean the seat back. She bent down and slurped his half-boner into her mouth, sucking him strongly while he moaned and laid back with one hand in her hair and the other holding the joint to his lips for his final hit.

After a minute of aggressive bobbing and sucking, his dick was a full-on erection. She rolled the condom down over it and gripped it at the base so that it stood tall.

“Damn, Missy Jo, you’re good at that.’

“Well, thank you kindly.”

“Had a lot of practice?” They both collapsed into each other in a fit of laughter.

“I get my fair share.”

“Gotta get my share,” Caleb replied boldly, reaching across to grab Missy Jo’s opposite hip and pull her close.

She hurriedly took one last long drag from the butt of the joint, inhaling deeply and holding her breath while she crushed it out in the ashtray. Climbing over the split in the bench seat, she straddled him, giving him a face full of bare titties and arms full of naked flesh again. Sealing her mouth over his, she gently exhaled, transferring the final puff of pot smoke to him before it leaked out of their passionate tongue kiss.

Caleb was surprisingly in no more of a hurry than she was. He took his time with her tits, cupping and squeezing them, mouthing the nipples, noticing how they grew harder with his swirls and flicks and sucks. Missy Jo was the one who had to give in and position his dick up into her impatient pussy. Of course, he eagerly complied, driving his hips up to impale her, meeting her downward slump.

They fucked sloppily on the passenger seat of Missy Jo’s car, giggling and groping, listening to the rain fall around them, not really caring that it was wetting the insides of her doors. It’s not like her old Impala had the electric window controls those fancy new cars had.

Hands planted into the headliner above her, Missy Jo ground aggressively into Caleb’s lap, rolling her hips to stimulate his cock as he lurched and held onto her titties. He let them bounce freely as he grabbed handfuls of her ass, lifting her so that his dick could slide in and out. The car dipped and bobbed with their lust-fueled movements, the springs and seat creaking a bit, but not as loud as her bed had sounded a few days before.

“Fuck, you’re good with your hands, Caleb Tanner.” He was caressing her neck and back while drawing her in for aggressive kisses, pulling her hair gently, even lacing his fingers with hers. “Mmm, and that tongue,” she added after he had sucked on hers.

“Mmm, I just can’t get enough of this fine body of yours,” he panted.

Eyes locked with his, one hand thrust upward to steady herself and the other diving between her legs, she raised up a bit to allow him the clearance to thrust up into her. “Mmm, and that pecker of yours ain’t bad neither,” she laughed, swiping the back of her hand over his flexing abs.

“Ahh, your pussy’s so sweet.” Caleb was panting as their bodies gyrated together.

Missy Jo got herself off by rubbing her clit. Caleb grunted and spurted his spunk while ramming inside of her. After their groans and gasps and the creaks of the car faded away, distant thunder rolls and light rain patters were all that broke the silence around them.

Sweaty from the humidity, but cooling from the breeze, they slumped into their respective seats, satisfied for now.

Missy Jo admired and fingered Caleb’s softening, condom-wrapped pecker. “Sure are glad you bought your own, ain’t you? Filled this one right up!”

“Yeah, I wasn’t going to let this chance go, seein’ as how you let me the other day and seemed like you’d let me again. Had to buy my own box.”

“A whole box, not just a single from the truck stop bathroom?”

“Mhmm. I sure do wish you was stayin’ around, so we could use ‘em all up.”

“Caleb Tanner,” she turned to face him, leaning over for a kiss. “You’ll have no problem usin’ up that whole box in no time. You go find yourself a girl ‘round here. Maybe more than one.” She laughed.

“Maybe I’ll be tellin’ you stories next time you come visit.”

“Here’s a story to tell,” she said, reaching across to dislodge the leaking condom. “You made a right mess outta this one.”

“Surprised I had any left, after you sucked the first one outta me.”

“You ain’t the only one messy. Feel mine.” She grabbed one of his wrists and moved it between her legs as she spread them wide.

“Ah, shit, my spunk didn’t leak inside you, did it?” His fingers sunk into her gooey hot mess.

“No,” she laughed. “I just get pretty wet and creamy when I get a good fuckin’. Some girls squirt juice, but mine’s thicker.”

“Fuck, Missy Jo….” He swirled his fingers in her sloppy pussy, reaching deep and inspecting his slimy fingers when he withdrew.

“One last taste?” She giggled while his eyes widened. He slowly brought his fingers to his face, inhaling her pungent womanly scent before closing his mouth around them. The taste was for both of them, as she crushed her mouth into his to swirl her lips and tongue enthusiastically.

They sat in the car for a while before they were ready to go, chilling while the effects of the joint wore off, finally gathering their clothes and re-dressing. By the time the breeze had carried away most of the smell of pot and sex, the squall had come and gone, but more of the storm was surely on the way.

· - ~ | ~ - ·

Early the next morning, when it was barely light outside, Caleb woke to the sound of a car staring and revving. Looking out the window, naked as he’d slept, he watched Missy Jo’s Impala pull out of her driveway and disappear down the road, tires splashing through the puddles in the usually dry and dusty road, as he stroked his morning wood.

Sad to see her go, but confident in his newfound sexuality, he laid back on his bed, spitting into his fist to provide the lubrication he needed to jack himself off. Having used up one condom with the sexy visitor, he still had eleven left in the box. His mind raced with images of a few local girls he would love to help him use up the rest, and with Missy Jo’s encouragement, he felt emboldened to take the initiative.

Caleb’s own hand didn’t feel anywhere near as good as Missy Jo’s hand, let alone her mouth or pussy, but picturing her sexy pubic bush and glorious titties as she bounced on him, he hit his orgasm in no time, grunting as he fired spurt after spurt of cum onto his chest and stomach.

In the moments before getting out of bed to start his morning, Caleb reflected on the events of the past few days, sharing two beers, half a joint, and three bouts of sex with a sweet-and-sassy woman almost ten years older, and the inclement weather that had touched it all off. Yes, quite a storm blew through Lofton County that week. Her name was Missy Jo Baines.

Published 
Written by SebastianTombs
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments