Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Candid Train Ride VI

"Leanne and Heather compete for space in my head, Leanne squirts again and creates a problem for herself."

24
5 Comments 5
2.1k Views 2.1k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Author's Notes

"Part 6 in a series, if you enjoyed it, please like and or favorite."

I cleaned myself up in the morning, leaving Leanne’s note on the mirror. I would spend my day relaxing and watching the country roll by. Furthermore, I was in a great mood again, Leanne’s intoxicating behavior elevating me to new heights.

I spent the morning watching the countryside roll by, patiently awaiting a sign from Leanne. The stops had been fewer, and less frequent today, but the scenery was outstanding. I obeyed Leanne’s request, only leaving my cabin to eat.

After I had lunch, there was a knock at the door. I opened it to find Leanne there with a cleaning cart.

“Room service,” she stated professionally.

I looked around, there was no one else in the corridor. She brought the cart in before locking the door behind her. She rushed me to the chair in the corner.

“Sit, I only have a few minutes.” She pushed my chest, causing me to take a seat.

Leanne urgently undid my belt buckle, unzipping my fly. My cock was already ahead of us, starting to swell.

“10:30 tonight, go to the observation car,” she said, parting her lips to press them on my shaft.

“Oh?” I asked, my cock twitching.

“It will be shut for cleaning, but I’ll let you in.” She now had the head of my penis in her mouth.

I looked into her smoldering eyes as she started vigorously sucking me off.

“I’ll be there,” I panted.

Leanne was stroking the base of my shaft, her fingers periodically running into her lips as her head bobbed up and down my cock. She was swirling her tongue, crudely slurping, doing her best to make me come quickly. I wanted to savor it as long as possible, but I was aware of the time crunch she was under.

After just a few minutes, I felt my imminent emission, “I’m coming!”

She let my dick slip out of her mouth and began pumping me with her hand.

“Can’t have you wanting to wander off now,” she cooed.

Hot white lava oozed from my tip down the back of her hand. My legs shook, and I groaned while she milked me dry. She looked very satisfied with her work.

“I’m not talking to anyone else,” I said to her.

She washed her hands and straightened her uniform before leaving the cabin, kissing me before she left. I noticed she left the cart, and a few moments later, there was a knock as she awkwardly returned for it.

I cleaned myself off, then went to the smoking lounge. I sat with a bag of peanuts, and an orange Gatorade. Need to stay hydrated with all the loads I’ve been dropping this week. My poor testes were pulling double shifts. I missed my twenties, coming three times a day was nothing.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. The screen lit up and I received a notification. It was Heather.

I read her text: “Hey handsome, how’s the vacation going? Probably pretty dull after I left,” and a winking emoji.

Well, it certainly wasn’t dull. Even though we weren’t dating, I didn’t feel the need to tell her about the game I had become addicted to on the pussy express.

Me: “Hah, yeah, not dull… but I miss you. Did you make it home alright?”

Heather: “Yeah, late last night.”

Me: “Glad,” I followed up with a grinning emoji.

Heather sent me a picture of her bare legs, a pair of black panties covering her mound.

Heather: “Hope that makes your day!”

It did make my day, even though my day was already great. I now had mixed emotions, an image of Leanne popped into my head. I imagined the two of them brawling inside my skull. It was violent, there was hair pulling, snarling, cussing, and gnashing of teeth. I chuckled at my sick imagination and went back to my cabin.

After a few more texts, Heather called me. We chatted like longtime friends as the sun went down, laughing and telling stories. I think we are in the same time zone now. I didn’t tell her about sleeping with Leanne, but I told her I ran into a train attendant at the hotel bar, and the complaint the elderly couple lodged against me the morning after she and I had our sordid fuck fest.

“Oh yeah?” she asked, turned on by remembering it. “I wish we could do that again.”

“Me too, but it doesn’t have to be on a train,” my reply was affectionate.

“Honestly, I need fucked like that daily, I can’t stop thinking about you.” I heard a click and a slight buzz over the phone while she spoke.

“Same,” I replied, with images of Leanne and Heather grappling with each other in my mind’s eye.

“Keep talking,” she panted, “I’m playing with my pussy right now.”

Now the buzzing made sense.

“Are you using a toy?” I asked her.

“Mm-hmm,” she moaned, the buzzing becoming louder in my ear.

“Too bad I can’t be there to help you,” I teased.

“Yeah, I want your dick, Ben.” She let out a soft moan.

“Would you let me fuck your throat again?”

“Yes!” She was gasping now.

“Rub your clit for me, you naughty devil,” I said in a low tone.

“I’ll never forget,” she paused as a wave of pleasure washed over her body, “looking at you in the mirror as you pounded… my pussy… in that bathroom.” She was breathing erratically, trying to speak.

This was incredibly arousing, I could feel myself becoming stiff.

“Fuck yourself harder,” I commanded, her moans becoming loud over the phone. “I wish I could smack your ass and kiss your neck.”

Heather didn’t speak, just continued to moan more intensely.

“Good girl, use your pussy like I want to,” I continued.

“Fuck!” she squealed. I couldn’t see what was happening.

“I wish I was driving my cock into your pussy while you squeal that way.”

“Ben, I think I’m coming…” she moaned.

I tried to encourage her, “Come hard! Make a mess all over your bed for me.”

There was a soft squeak and the sound of heavy breathing as she orgasmed on the other end of the line. It was extremely erotic to hear her come again, even if she was states away.

“Oh my god, I came way hard,” she chuckled.

“Good… you sexy fox.”

Shortly after that, we ended the call. It was great to hear from Heather. Thanks to technology, we could still be close. I eyed the clock, still two hours until the rendezvous with Leanne. The steamy phone call had me all worked up.

I looked out the window, where were we now, Montana? I guessed by the scenery, the plains were lit by the moon in Waxing Gibbous. I could see majestic mountains way off in the distance.

I took a pull from my tequila bottle and waited until 10:00 to shower. I wanted to be fresh for Leanne. I dressed and sprayed my neck with cologne. I made my way to the observation car to scope it out.

The lighting was low, emanating from track lights near the floor for optimal night viewing. Half of the car had swiveling chairs, facing the glass which had minimal obstructions of sight, the other half was lined with booths, with a table between each bench.

There was a couple seated at one of the booths, his hands were clasped over hers. I bet they were having a nice night. I spied Leanne at a little counter, she looked at me as I walked in, but didn’t say anything. I sat down in one of the swiveling chairs to watch out the window. It was 10:22 PM.

The night sky was spectacular, I wondered if Vincent van Gogh was inspired by a moment just like this. I bet he painted “Starry Night” after boning his own Leanne.

At 10:30, Leanne made her way to the couple at the table, “I apologize, but we have to close the car for nightly cleaning.”

She looked so professional, though I knew she was worn out. The couple got up, holding hands as Leanne escorted them out of the car. I started to get up as they passed me, not sure if I should leave and come back.

I felt Leanne’s hand shove my shoulder back into the chair as she walked by. She locked the door behind the couple, then made her way across the car to put up a sign, locking that door as well.

“We have an hour,” she told me, “I swapped a guy, I’m working a double to pull this off.” A devilish grin came over her lips.

Miaa_Whitee01
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Miaa_Whitee01

“Won’t someone, you know, come looking?” I asked, not wanting her to get in trouble.

“Nah, I have the only keys other than my boss, and I’ve constantly been cleaning, there’s not much left to do.”

I felt guilty. While Leanne was doing everything she could to make this moment special, I was talking to Heather while she played with her pussy for me on the phone. I stood up and walked the entire car, taking it in. I stopped at a table between two booths, locking my arms as I leaned over it to look out the window.

“Gorgeous view,” I said.

She smiled, “You should see it in Winter!”

I turned to her, leaning in to kiss her sugary lips. She was already taking off her vest and scarf. I helped her unbutton her blouse.

She had that look again, trying not to laugh, “Can you take it easy on my ass cheeks? I’m bruised from last night.”

“You’ve been good today!” I grinned, pushing her shirt over her shoulders and exposing her shiny, gray bra.

I grabbed her ass, pulling her in to attack her neck and earlobes with my mouth. She sighed as I made contact with her skin. She impatiently unbuttoned her skirt, discarding it down her legs. She helped me remove my shirt as we kissed.

“You smell fucking amazing!” she said, complimenting me. I grabbed her butt, lifting her onto the table.

I put my fingers into the waistband of her panties and pulled them off without wasting any time. She unsnapped her bra while I got out of my pants. Just like that, we were both naked, the only souls in the entire train car.

I dove in head first, greedily lapping Leanne’s pussy with my tongue. She shuffled on the table as my tongue wiggled against her gash.

“Fuck!” she yelled, “I’ve been waiting all day!”

I pressed my tongue hard against her labia, using my hand to rub her clit periodically. Leanne was twisting against me, clamping her thighs against my ears. A thick wave of cooze-cream came over my tongue, as I used it to bore deep inside of her muff.

I replaced my tongue with a thumb, alternatively licking her clit. I worked her womanhood over until she was about to come, the train veering and rocking through the night.

Gripping her hips, I stood between her legs, her ass resting on the tabletop. Leanne was rubbing my erection to steely hardness while my cock hovered over her glistening peach.

“Please, fuck me,” she sighed in desperation.

“Let me get a condom,” I offered.

“I’m on birth control, if you’re clean don’t bother, I just like to be safe.”

I grabbed a thigh in one hand, guiding my dick in the other to the entrance of her pussy. Leanne held her breath as I thrust myself inside. I wondered what she was thinking about all day as my penis lodged into her soaked gash. I could now fully feel her for the first time, with no condom between us. It felt like warm, buttered silk.

I observed a farmhouse in the distance, a single porch light illuminating it in the darkness. I began stroking my cock in and out of Leanne. Her figure was magnificent, her natural beauty in full display as her breasts swayed in response to my thrusting. I couldn’t help myself but grip one of her soft tits as I pummeled her.

“Oh god, Ben!” she moaned.

The memory of Heather’s moaning over the phone intruded on my thoughts, triggered by Leanne’s cries of pleasure. I pushed Heather from my mind as I drilled Leanne on her back.

“Ga… God!” she yelled, her orgasm beginning.

I pounded her harder, not stopping after feeling her coming around my shaft. My dick was tingling; the sensation of her precious, vaginal orifice was rapturous. Leanne’s eyes were closed tight, her head rolling back and forth as she continued to orgasm. My thumb was smashing her clit hard into her pubic bone now.

Her hands grasped at my chest, her fingernails digging into my flesh. She bucked violently, in sheer bliss, sucking for air as her body tensed up.

I pulled out of her to let her compose herself. Leanne sat up and climbed down from the table, kneeling in front of me. She kept my dick hard with her mouth, her tongue playfully licking my shaft.

I stood there, fucking her mouth while the storm in her loins simmered down. Her fingers tugged my cock in unison with her oral performance.

I pulled Leanne up from her knees, swiveling a chair to face us. I pushed her ass until she knelt in the seat, leaning over the back so she could see out of the window. Planting a knee on the seat next to her, I pushed my cock back inside her. I resisted smacking her bruised buttocks. There were a few bruises from the battering she received last night.

Leanne arched her back, feeling my meat thrust inside her again. I kissed her neck, taking in the view of the moonlit prairie.

“That’s it,” she giggled, as my lips teased her neck.

I jammed my dick back into her to fuck her from behind. Leanne’s thighs were getting smashed into the back of the chair, trapping her. I kissed her back, taking her shoulder between my teeth. I could see the faint reflection of her face in the glass, she looked highly licentious taking my cock.

“Oh god, that feels wonderful,” she panted, “I hope I don’t squirt, I just cleaned!”

I would help her clean it up. I reached around to play with her clit, causing her body to shudder violently. Her head jerked back, and she opened her mouth wide, but no sound escaped for several more pumps.

“Fuck,” she wailed, an intense wave of pleasure stealing her senses. She was coming again.

I pulled her hair, my dick still punching into her from behind. Her climax intensified, and I continued to strum her clit like a guitar while she leaked down her legs.

She moaned, “Coming… I’m coming!”

I felt the floodgates open. She was squirting all over the back of the seat in a torrential downpour of cum, wailing like an animal.

I continued thrusting into her through her climax, trying to get off. I felt my stomach muscles tense, my dick would erupt soon. Her orgasms were rolling one after another.

“Coming!” I tried to warn her.

“Come inside me, please!” her invitation was all I needed to hear.

I grunted as I blasted my load inside her hole, I was intent on draining every bit of my seed inside. A deep howl escaped her lips, her climax had reached its crescendo.

I lay there against her for a moment, still smashing her body into the seat as I came down.

“Shit, now I gotta clean that before some kids sit here,” she said, sucking air.

“I’ll help you,” I promised.

Leanne got down from the chair, surveying the disaster. What a mess. We hastily got dressed, and I helped her wipe down the seat, scrubbing our sins away.

“Perfect, I just need to vacuum,” Leanne told me. “I’m sleeping in your room again, just let me finish up here, I’ll knock.”

“Sounds good,” I kissed her.

I went back to my cabin. Now well-drained, sleep sounded great, but I would wait for Leanne to come back to my room. I didn’t mind her sleeping next to me the last couple of nights, it felt good to be wanted.

Meanwhile, Leanne had finished cleaning up the car and had unlocked the door to get to her dorm to change.

“Where you going, missy,” a tall figure stopped her in the corridor.

Leanne recognized him immediately, “What do you want, Mick?”

“Uhh, you reek of sex, first of all,” Mick gloated, “You just fucked a passenger, it’s obvious.”

“No, I didn’t,” Leanne said nervously.

“Look, I don’t know how this is gonna look when I tell the boss,” Mick told her.

“Mick, go fuck yourself!” Leanne tried to brush him off.

“I’d rather fuck you. I’ve been wanting to for months!” Mick blocked her with an arm on the wall.

Leanne called his bluff, “What proof?”

“Three people in, only two out, I heard you moaning, and now you smell like dirty, sweaty, sex.”

“What do you want?” Leanne asked.

“You know what I want, I just want one good fuck.”

Leanne broke down in tears, “You’re a fucking asshole.”

“Well, think it over, I’d rather not take it to the boss if you get me. Let me know if you wanna make the right decision, and you keep your job.”

Published 
Written by Cactus469
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments