Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Zoe's Step-In Punishment

"Zoe borrows a dress and is incorrectly identified as needing to be punished."

41
6 Comments 6
4.5k Views 4.5k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Zoe was twenty-four, but still, her favourite outfit was her old college dress which was short-sleeved, green and white checked gingham, with a wide white belt, and she always preferred white ankle socks.

She loved her 32A bra cup size and her face, which looked years younger than she was, and even liked to wear a training bra to make herself feel younger. She had skinny arms and legs but loved them as well. She loved her dark brown shoulder-length hair, which flowed over her bare shoulders when she wore teenager skimpy vest tops. In fact, she loved everything about looking younger than her years and that being sixteen was her favourite age as that was when her life changed to what it was today. When at college, it was the one and only time that she was given a detention. She had to be there for an hour, writing lines, half the time, and the other half of the time standing with her hands on her head, along with the other seven girls in detention at that time.

She also remembered how two of the girls had got double detentions and were called out towards the end of the detention class, having to go to see the headmistress, and that each got four strokes of the cane. She wished that she had been caned as well at school, but never was, but even now she wondered what it would be like.

She had often wondered how her submissiveness started. She worked out that it was when she was in that detention when she was sixteen, and then realised that she found obeying the teachers, addressing them as Miss, or headmistress, as second nature, and her desire to be respectful to everyone continued right up until this day. She rarely argued, and just did as everyone wished her to do, never wanting to be an alpha female, never wanting to make decisions, and just wanting to do as she was told.

The local college had a gym that was open to members of the public. Zoe liked nothing better than to go there, always dressed in her college dress, and as she got undressed, removing her training bra, she would always cover her tiny breasts with her arms as though through embarrassment. It always made her feel that she was sixteen again, which in turn got her aroused, and her pussy lips got wet, as did her knickers, but not from exercising in the gym.

Zoe rented a room in a house and Miss Brown was her landlady. Miss Brown, who was forty-seven, could see how sensitive Zoe was and liked how she always asked for her advice. She had never been married or had any children, looked on Zoe with a maternal approach, and was pleased that Zoe was very happy with that. She never answered her back or sulked or the like, but genuinely seemed to appreciate the guidance she gave her. Having said that, Miss Brown knew that Zoe often didn't follow her advice but realised later that she should have, so not so different to so many daughters who thought they knew better than their mum's.

Zoe had even called Miss Brown, 'Mum,' on more than one occasion. However, both saw it as playful rather than real, because both were looking for things they had missed in their lives. Just as Miss Brown had missed having a family, Zoe felt that she had missed out on the maternal discipline aspect of youth. She hankered after having someone old enough to be her mum who would not just guide her and help her, but also be strict with her, and who would punish her when she needed to be. Maybe one day Miss Brown would even spank her, she hoped, which was a long-held desire Zoe had.

Today, Zoe went to the gum again. This time, she hadn't worn her college dress but, instead, her usual tight vest top and shorts. After working out at the gym, she decided that she wanted to walk around the college and act as though she were a college girl. After showering, she saw a school dress on a hook and no one else was in the changing room, so she thought that maybe she could wear it and walk around as though she were a student. She had a look at it and saw the name tag sown on the front of the dress said Emma Hogan. She slipped the dress on, and it fitted, so she quickly walked out of the changing room and went along the corridor, telling herself she mustn't be long because Emma Hogan could return at any time.

She smiled to herself as she walked by a door with the sign, 'Punishment Room,' and remembered her college had a punishment room as well, which she had never been in but had heard stories about. As she walked by, she put her hand into the pocket of the dress and pulled out a piece of paper. Just then the door to the punishment room opened and a young woman, Zoe thought her own age, came out and looked at the name tag on Zoe's dress.

Before Zoe could say anything, the young woman said in an authoritative tone, "Good, Hogan, you are here. Get inside, girl."

Zoe was going to explain she wasn't Emma Hogan, just as the young woman held out her hand and ordered, "I'll take the Punishment Slip."

Acting in her usual obedient manner, Zoe handed the piece of paper to the young woman and saw her name tag, 'Miss Forbes, Class Assistant.' Miss Forbes read what was on the piece of paper, and said in a quiet voice as though talking to herself, not looking at Lucy, "Right, six strokes and then a spanking." She then looked up at Zoe and said more sternly, "Get inside girl, or else it will be eight strokes."

Zoe knew it was a large college, so maybe not all the staff knew all the students. She thought that she should object but, being submissive and obedient, she followed her natural tendency to obey and walked into the punishment room. When she did, she looked around and saw the caning table, and two other small tables at opposite ends of the room, then an array of canes hanging on hooks on the wall near the caning table, and two high-backed chairs. She was speechless and in awe at what she was looking at.

As she stared at the canes, her mind was in a whirl. On the one hand, she knew she wasn't Emma Hogan and could easily talk her way out of the caning. On the other hand, she hankered after knowing what a caning felt like. So, wanting the experience even though knowing it would mean the real Emma Hogan might get away without a punishment, Zoe stayed silent and waited for instructions from Miss Forbes.

Zoe did look obediently at Miss Forbes as she waited for the next instruction and admitted to liking the way she looked in her white short-sleeved blouse showing off her arms, her blue skirt to just above her knees, and her tights. Her light brown hair was tied in a bun, but her stance and tone of voice were authoritative, which Zoe also found so sexy.

Miss Forbes instructed, "Take your knickers off, girl, and put them on the table."

Zoe walked over to the table which was in one of the corners, eased her hands under her dress, then eased her fingers into her knickers and pushed them down to the floor. She stepped out of them, scooped them up, and put them on the table.

As she turned around, Miss Forbes said sternly, "Those are not college regulation knickers, which you have to wear even on a weekend. That will now mean two extra strokes, girl."

Zoe winced and replied, "Sorry, Miss." She was now really in obedient mode, and whilst nervous about the punishment she was going to get, realised that she was actually looking forward to it.

Miss Forbes took down one of the canes from the wall, swished it, and ordered, "Go and bend over the caning table, girl"

Zoe immediately did as she was told, went and stood by the caning table, held her dress hem up above her waist, bent over, and stretched her arms until she was able to clasp hold of the far edge, knowing that her bare bottom was on show and presented for the cane. She knew that, when bent over like this, her slim legs would mean Miss Forbes would have sight of her pussy hair mound, but didn't think that would give away her age.

As she felt the cane being rubbed across her bottom, Zoe gasped in wonderment at the number of times she had imagined this happening to her, normally running her fingers up and down her wet pussy lips when in bed.

A few moments later, she was wide-eyed, open-mouthed, and yelped, as the cane bit into her bottom. How could it hurt this much, she wondered, as she fought to keep a hold of the far end of the table. She had been on websites that said clearly it would hurt, but then so many people seemed to relish the pain. Surely not this much pain, though, she asked herself in wonderment. Then the second stroke bit into her bottom, and she again fought to cling to the table and managed it. By the third stroke, she felt she was getting used to the pain, and more so with the fourth stroke. By then, though, Zoe knew she was sobbing as her bottom stung, and she wanted to yell out to stop and to tell the truth, but then thought there were just two more strokes, and, when the fifth stroke landed, she thought just one to go.

alaine_26
Online Now!
Lush Cams
alaine_26

The sixth stroke landed, and Zoe even thought how good it was that she had got through six of the best, and was thinking how she would want to do this again. Then she heard Miss Forbes say, "Now for the two extras, girl."

That scared Zoe, especially when the seventh stroke bit into her bottom, and now she couldn't stop herself properly crying nor the tears flooding down her face. Maybe it was because the feeling of relief that it was over was shattered, but when the eighth stroke landed it caused more tears rather than less. However, at least the caning was then over, and as much as her bottom stung, and she knew she was still crying, like the girl of sixteen she wanted to still be, she felt pleased that she had had the experience, and even wondered what more strokes might be like.

Zoe then heard the command, "Okay, Zoe, get up now. I still have to give you a spanking. Don't rub your bottom, or you will get more strokes, girl."

Zoe had quite forgotten about the second part of her punishment, but because she had been told to do so, she got up as quickly as she could, clasping her dress above her waist in front of herself to make sure she didn't rub her bottom, what with the threat of more strokes that she reckoned she wouldn't be able to handle right then. Once she turned around, she saw that Miss Forbes was sitting on one of the high-backed chairs and was pointing to the floor to her side. So, obediently, she went and stood by Miss Forbes and looked down at her.

Miss Forbes didn't stand on any ceremony and immediately ordered, "Get across my lap, and make sure your dress stays up."

Zoe held her dress up as best she could as she lowered herself down across Miss Forbes' lap. She lowered her full weight and caught her fall with her hands on the floor, and couldn't help but look at the close-up view she now had of the upside-down legs of Miss Forbes, and her own dangling under the far side of the chair. She had imagined this view so many times when lying in bed with her fingers running up and down along her wet pussy lips, but now she was actually seeing it she realised it was far better than she had imagined, particularly when taken with the truly submissive position of having her bottom perched across Miss Forbes' lap

As soon as Zoe was settled across her lap, with her bare bottom perched in just the right position, Miss Forbes raised her hand and bought her palm down really hard on Zoe's far bottom cheek, and proceeded to land spank after spank on alternate bottom cheeks, knowing that the spanking on top of the cane welts would be particularly pain-filled.

As the spanks continued to land, for what seemed like several minutes, Zoe found herself squirming around on Miss Forbes' lap, kicking her legs, gasping with the pain, but stayed in position knowing she wanted to experience as long a spanking as she could. After all, she knew she wasn't the one that should be here, and maybe Emma Hogan would still be in the changing room looking for her dress, but she had saved her from this pain by taking the spanking on her behalf. If that was the case, she told herself she might well try to do this again.

Still the spanks continued to land on her sore bottom, realising there were now several spanks in a row on the same bottom cheek followed by several on the other bottom cheek, and she was squirming around even more than before. However, even as tears filled her eyes again and then dribbled down her face, she told herself she was ever so lucky to have this experience.

Eventually, Miss Forbes was happy with the colour she had turned the bottom across her lap, stopped the spanking, and ordered, "Up you get girl, and get your knickers back on."

Zoe managed to ease herself up from Miss Forbes' lap and, as she did, this time her hands rushed to her bottom cheeks which she clutched and rubbed as she stepped from foot to foot, doing the spanking dance that she had pictured herself doing so often. She certainly hadn't expected her bottom to sting so much, but found the feel of the thick cane welts painful reminders of the cane, whilst at the same time she was pretty sure her pussy lips were getting wetter and wetter. She would have to get home really quickly, she told herself, to enjoy giving herself what she reckoned would be several huge orgasms.

Zoe hadn't noticed that Miss Forbes had gone to the other table, but when she came back, she handed Zoe a letter. Zoe's eyes were so blurred she couldn't read it but supposed that Miss Forbes knew that because she heard the explanation, "Make sure you give this to your mum, and she gives you a really hard spanking this evening, sends the photograph through, and you return this form signed by your mum tomorrow morning. You know that if any of that doesn't happen, you will be up for another spanking and caning. Now get going, girl."

The implications surrounding the letter hadn't hit home yet, and Zoe was still delighted with the fact that she had now been both caned and spanked and, looking towards the blurred figure of Miss Forbes, said, "Thank you for disciplining me, Miss."

Miss Forbes gave a dismissive, "Just try and be good in future, girl."

Zoe thought that sounded right for a teacher as she turned and walked out of the punishment room and, as she passed the toilets, walked in. There were two girls in there already, and they gave her a look and said, "Been caned, eh? We heard the gasps as we passed the punishment room."

Zoe thought they sounded sympathetic, which was nice.

Then one of the girls said with a laugh, "I see you have a Punishment Letter. I bet the spanking will hurt tonight." They then both left the toilets, still laughing and giggling.

Zoe took the chance to go into a cubicle, lifted her dress, lowered her knickers, sat on the seat, and quickly gave herself an orgasm. It was very quick, remarkably so, she thought, and huge, but she told herself she would be better off doing this at home. As no one had come into the toilets, at least she hadn't heard anyone, she stepped out of the cubicle, turned, saw her very red and welted bottom, and smiled as this was not just what she had wanted for so long, but now wanted it to happen again.

Suddenly focusing on what to do now, she looked again at the letter and now realised that she had a serious problem because the letter was addressed to Emma Hogan, but she hadn't been spanked and caned and didn't have the letter. Mind you, she didn't have her dress either. So, Zoe made a bee-line for the changing room and found it empty. She quickly took the dress off and put it on the hook she thought she had taken it from, went to her locker and took out her vest top and shorts, put them on, and made her way out of the college, still wondering what to do with the letter. Should she bin it, or hand it in saying she found it? What a quandary.

Then Zoe remembered the girl in the toilets saying how her bottom would sting when spanked again, and a sudden, very risky thought occurred to her. What if she took the letter home and asked Miss Brown to spank her, saying there had been an error, but, in the end, she agreed to take the punishment that Emma Hogan should have had? Could that work, she wondered, and as her eyes had cleared, she was able to read the letter and saw the instructions, including the link to upload the photo of her spanked bottom. Yes, it could work, she told herself, and maybe it won't be the only time she was spanked by her landlady. That could be an interesting new element to their relationship, she thought to herself.

Having decided to ask Miss Brown to spank her, she started to walk out of the changing room when she heard what sounded like a spank on a bare bottom coming from a side room. She wondered if it might be Emma Hogan, except her punishment was due to be carried out by Miss Forbes, so it couldn't be. Anyway, she had returned the dress and the punishment would be registered so in fact Emma would still have got away without being spanked and caned, so a win for both Emma, and herself, as she was now anxious to tell Miss Brown about her spanking and caning and seek the extra spanking required by the Punishment Letter, and maybe more as well.

As she walked home, Zoe loved how her bottom was stinging, and she played over in her mind both the caning and spanking. She knew her knickers were already wet with excitement, and hoped her plan would work when she saw Miss Brown in just a few minutes' time.

Published 
Written by Peter242
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments