Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Zoe And Miss Brown

"Zoe asks her landlady to deal with her Punishment Letter"

42
4 Comments 4
4.0k Views 4.0k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Having made the decision to ask Miss Brown, her landlady, to spank her, Zoe walked home as quickly as she could, albeit very conscious of the fact that her bottom was stinging, but she didn't dare rub it for fear that others would wonder what had happened to her. She wasn't yet ready to make it public, but she wanted to be spanked as a regular punishment and hoped that today, having managed to get her first spanking, that could become a regular occurrence when she deserved it.

She got home, walked in, and found Miss Brown in the living room. She walked up to her and held out the letter, intending to explain what it was all about. Miss Brown took the letter from her and read it, looked up at Zoe, and said, "Why have you got this, Zoe, as it is addressed to Emma Hogan? The Hogan's live in the next road."

It threw Zoe that Miss Brown knew Emma Hogan, and presumably her mother as well. However, she had planned what she was going to say and so said it anyway. "It was rather awkward actually, Miss Brown. After I finished using the gym and showered, I forgot my school dress was in my locker, saw this Emma's dress hanging up, and put it on thinking it was mine, not seeing the name tag either. As I was walking towards the exit, I passed the punishment room and one of the class assistants came out, mistook me for Emma Hogan, made me go into the punishment room, and suffer this exact punishment that Emma Hogan was supposed to have. So, I got the cane and then had to go across the class assistant's lap for a spanking. She then gave me this letter."

Miss Brown still looked surprised and asked, "Surely you would have explained the mistake, Zoe? Why would anyone accept that punishment unless they wanted it? Does that mean you want to be spanked, because I can tell you there have been times when you certainly needed a spanking. I have tried to guide you, but so often you ignore my advice. In fact, sometimes you do the exact opposite and get yourself into trouble. I've often thought that if I gave you a spanking whenever you did that, you would be sure to follow my advice more often in the future."

Zoe winced as she knew that she quite often thought that Miss Brown was wrong, and whilst she did appreciate the advice she was given, she felt it was her right to do the opposite. Of course, if Miss Brown were her real mum, she could understand why not following her advice could be thought of as disobedience, and certainly if she knew that being spanked was the result of that, she would follow Miss Brown's advice more often. So, maybe Miss Brown wanted to spank her as a punishment, and as she wanted to be spanked again, maybe that would work for her as well, Zoe wondered.

To try to show Miss Brown that she understood what she was threatening, Zoe replied, "Sorry if I have upset you, Miss Brown, and can see how a spanking would make me act very differently."

Miss Brown took the apology as a positive reaction and said, "So, it sounds to me as though you were happy enough to be spanked and caned, which in my mind suggests that is what you would like to happen here as well. In fact, I can see from this letter that I am supposed to give you a rather hard spanking, and as you have taken the punishment itself, I think it is only right that you experience the full thing."

Zoe was surprised that it was really so easy to get Miss Brown to agree to spank her. Maybe she was being particularly naive, Zoe told herself, but Miss Brown was spot-on when she said she should experience the spanking at home requested in the Punishment Letter, having been spanked and caned at college. Maybe it would also mean that Emma Hogan would get away with the whole thing if Miss Brown knew the family, and might take the letter around, with a photograph of her bottom that had been caned and spanked and spanked again. She might even get a big thank you from Emma Hogan.

So, taking it that Miss Brown would spank her now, she said, "I do understand why I should be spanked right now."

In fact, Miss Brown was up for disciplining Zoe right now, and, in a positive way, wondered whether this might not be the only time that she spanked Zoe, by enforcing maternal type discipline and insisting she followed her advice in the future.

With that very much in mind, Miss Brown then got up and walked over to the dining area, turned a chair into the room, and sat down. She flattened out her dress, looked up at Zoe, and ordered, "Come and stand here next to me, Zoe."

Zoe was tense as she took the few steps across the room and stood to the side of Miss Brown, just as she had stood to the side of Miss Forbes, and looked down, waiting for an instruction. She had to admit to liking the summery sleeveless floral dress that Miss Brown was wearing, which deliciously showed off her bare arms.

Miss Brown instructed, "Hands on your head, girl."

As Zoe did as she was told, she did find the submissive pose of standing there with her hands on her head, knowing she was going to be spanked again, surprisingly erotic, and was suddenly worried that her knickers might well be stained with her sex juice if it was Miss Brown who was going to take her knickers down. How would she explain that, she wondered?

In fact, as Miss Brown raised the front of Zoe's dress in order to then take her knickers down, she saw that Zoe's knickers were stained just where her pussy was, and that reinforced her wondering whether Zoe was quite happy to be spanked, or at least, if not so happy whilst being spanked, clearly got aroused by the thought of it.

Encouraged by the sight of Zoe's damp knickers, she eased her fingers inside the elastic waistband and yanked them down to her knees. She then ordered, "Get across my lap, Zoe,"

Zoe had wondered what it might be like to be spanked so soon after an earlier spanking and the cane. Would it hurt more? She reckoned it would. Anyway, she was staying obedient as she eased herself down across Miss Brown's lap, and, as with Miss Forbes, she rather liked the sight of Miss Brown's upside-down legs as well as her own dangling under the far side of the chair. Even as she felt Miss Brown's hand rubbing her bottom in circles, she knew she was getting excited by the prospect of another spanking.

Zoe had to admit that she often thought, whilst surfing spanking websites, whether, if she had been caned at college, she would still have desires for it. It made sense to think that she would, although, on the other hand, maybe if she had been caned when sixteen, the pain would have been so excruciating that it could have put her off that desire. On balance, though, she was happier this way and started to wonder more seriously what it might be like to have Miss Brown spank her in future, as well as today.

OliviaDaviss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
OliviaDaviss

Of course, Zoe wondered whether Miss Brown was already thinking along those lines, given her maternal role in guiding her since she became her tenant. As the first spank landed on her bare bottom, that did, of course, stop Zoe from thinking so much about their relationship and made her focus more on dealing with the suddenly quite intense stinging pain, no doubt brought about by her earlier caning and spanking, and she struggled even more as Miss Brown proceeded to spank her on alternate bottom cheeks for what seemed like forever.

As Miss Brown changed from spanking alternate bottom cheeks to landing several spanks in a row on the same bottom cheek, and then several spanks in a row on the other bottom cheek, so Zoe could see how this was a very good additional punishment. One would have thought that being caned was a sufficient deterrent, but then the thought of a spanking later on was an added incentive to behave. As she lay there taking her spanking, she did begin to wonder whether Miss Brown should get a cane and use that in addition to the threat of a spanking, and perhaps Miss Brown might be thinking that as well.

Miss Brown was focusing on spanking Zoe's bare bottom, but had to admit to being aroused by the thick welts painted on her bottom by those cane strokes. She could see that Zoe wasn't dealing with the spanking so well, given those cane strokes, so perhaps the cane was a useful implement to use on Zoe's often naughty bottom, and, if, as she hoped, spanking would now be an option for her whenever Zoe deliberately didn't follow her advice, maybe a cane could be used as well.

The spanking progressed apace, and Zoe quickly dissolved into uncontrolled crying, which told her that this really was a good incentive to behave. Even though it hurt so much, she now was quickly coming around to the conclusion that this type of punishment was exactly what she needed. After all, would she now listen to Miss Brown's advice, because she had so often gone against it and discovered too late that she was wrong to do so. Whilst it was her choice, she knew that Miss Brown was far more experienced than herself, and she needed to listen to her more. After all, wasn't that the point of maternal-type direction?

So, as Miss Brown kept on spanking Zoe, she said loudly and sternly, so Zoe could hear, even as she cried, "Naughty girls need to be spanked so they learn."

Zoe heard what was said, and again said a blubbery, "Sorry, Miss Brown, I do deserve to be spanked."

Miss Brown smiled to herself as she kept on spanking Zoe, and thought that Zoe may well come around to her way of thinking, or, maybe, she would just say it was going to happen and Zoe would agree.

Once happy she had spanked Zoe for long enough, she stopped and ordered, "Get up, Zoe. I need to upload your photograph as requested in the Punishment Letter."

Zoe again obeyed and stood up as Miss Brown went and got her phone.

She ordered, "Bend over and grab the seat of the chair as though you are being caned, so I can take a photograph."

Zoe bent over and again experienced the feeling of submission, which turned her on. She didn't get the cane this time, but was conscious of the fact that Miss Brown was taking a photograph of her now well-spanked bottom, ready to upload to the college portal.

Miss Brown went to her computer and switched it on and went to the link. She was very surprised when she found there was already a photograph of a well-spanked bottom, which was stated to be Emma Hogan's.

Miss Brown now had serious concerns over the validity of the letter that Zoe had shown her. Was it just a photocopy to enable her to get spanked and caned, and to get another spanking at home? If so, did that mean that Zoe really did want to be spanked, not just this time but in future as well, so she decided to test that and said, "Clearly you lied, young lady. Emma Hogan has been caned and spanked, and a photograph of her spanked bottom is now on the portal. What have you got to say?"

Zoe was speechless. She really didn't understand how Emma Hogan could have been disciplined and have a photograph of her spanked bottom put on the site. Then she remembered listening to the spanking taking place in the office just outside of the changing room at the gym. Maybe that was Emma being spanked, she now wondered.

Miss Brown could see that Zoe was thinking, but decided to override her and said, "I think I was right all along. What you need going forward is to know that whenever you disobey me, or, frankly, misbehave or, like now, lie, you will get another bare-bottom spanking. In fact, as you seemed to agree so readily to be caned, I will get a cane and use it on you as well. I think we're going to find a very different Zoe very soon, one who will earn stinging bottom cheeks and with thick welts painted across them until you learn to be a more obedient young lady."

Zoe was standing clutching her stinging bottom cheeks, listening to Miss Brown, and what really surprised her was that she was feeling more and more turned on the more Miss Brown explained the punishments that she would be in for. The signal was irrefutable, and so she replied, "Yes, Miss, I totally agree you should have the right, without any argument from me, to give me a spanking whenever you decide I need it, and definitely whenever I disobey you and don't follow your advice, or your rules. In fact, I will follow every rule you set me and know I will have earned another spanking any and every time I don't."

Miss Brown kept a straight face but was delighted that she would now have the disciplinary role she had missed out on so far, with a girl who would accept being spanked, and caned. What a win, she told herself. To reinforce her new position, she then added, "There is only one rule you need to obey, Zoe, and that is everything I say. Understood?"

Zoe sniffed back a tear but was elated by that, as she was sure it would mean being spanked and caned regularly from now on. "Yes, Miss, understood," she replied, looking forward to her new life. She hadn't expected any of this to happen when she put on Emma Hogan's dress after the gym today, but, even though it seemed Emma still got punished, it was worth also taking the punishment herself as well, and she would see the benefit of that from now on.

Published 
Written by Peter242
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments