Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Spanking - Part 3

"Sue experiences a novel contraption Robert added"

37
7 Comments 7
2.0k Views 2.0k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Author's Notes

"Please read "The Spanking" parts 1 and 2 first, for background."

Sue decided to walk over to Robert's home since he lived so close, and arrived dressed in a cute dark blue mid-length skirt and white blouse. The skirt had to be at least mid-length and the blouse solid because, knowing what she would be doing at his home, Sue decided to forgo the underwear part of her ensemble. She smiled thinking about it as she walked, feeling the cool air caressing her snatch.

On arriving, Robert showed her in, closed the door, and immediately took her in his arms and kissed her, and Sue kissed him back. The meeting at her home the week before was fairly intense, with a strip show, spanking, and great sixty-nine fun, so they both rather expected something similar today. After a deep and passionate kiss, Robert spoke.

“I'm so happy you could come over, Sue. Can I get you a drink?”

“No, I'm good. But thanks for the offer, and for that wonderful welcome kiss!”

“That was my pleasure, and who wouldn't want to kiss a beautiful woman like you? But the more important question is... Have you been a good girl since last week?”

“Of course... Well, except for thinking about you. That's been pretty naughty.”

“Really! Perhaps you should tell me what you've been thinking.”

“Well, both times we've met we've started with a nice spanking and fooling around, so I was thinking maybe that can be a regular thing for us, to get us warmed up, and because I love to be spanked! And after that, I want to partake in whatever you have planned with that 'item' that had not arrived in time for last week, and that you wouldn't tell me about. So that's what I've been thinking about.”

“I like the way you think, Sue! I'd love to start our get-togethers by spanking you, and then take it from there. So, are you ready to start?” he asked.

“I'm more than ready. I've dreamed of it all week!” she answered with a big smile.

So Robert continued, adopting his academy school headmaster's voice so they could role-play with Sue as a student. He spoke.

“Well, young lady, your naughty thoughts have earned you a spanking! Let's go to the discipline chair in my room.”

Robert led Sue through the main part of his home and down the hall to his bedroom. As they walked, Sue saw the typical lack of a woman's touch in the décor, confirming what she suspected, that Robert was single, divorced, or widowed.

“So, there's no Mrs. Robert in your life?” she asked.

“No, my wife passed away some years ago, and I've been single ever since. I keep busy with the house and yard, and seeking the company of sexy ladies like you.”

"So, there are other ladies in your life?"

"None at the moment, and none have ever been as much fun as you, Sue!"

"Well, that's good to know. I like our encounters and I want to feel special to you."

"Oh, you are, believe me!"

Soon then they arrived at Robert's bedroom, which was large and Sue noticed a nice king-sized bed they could make good use of on her visits.

“I have a treat for you, young lady, to enhance your spanking today. But first, let me help you out of those terribly inhibiting clothes of yours.”

They both laughed as Robert unbuttoned Sue's blouse, revealing her lack of a bra. He took the blouse off and stepped back to admire her perfect breasts.

“God, those look inviting,” he said in his normal voice as he paused for a long look at her perfectly shaped breasts and perky nipples, before stepping behind her to unzip her skirt and pull it down, discovering that Sue was not wearing panties, either.

“Wow! You are simply gorgeous!” he said as he checked out her well-maintained body, evidenced by her now-revealed firm ass. Sue worked hard to stay in shape and it showed, and Robert was very appreciative. She smiled at the earnest compliment.

“Why, Thank You, kind sir!” Sue exclaimed with obvious happiness.

Returning to his headmaster's voice, Robert said “I see you forgot your bra and panties today, you naughty girl. We need to get you to the discipline chair!”

Then he pulled an armless chair to an open area of the bedroom.

“Before we sit, let me get the treat I mentioned. It's the 'item' that arrived too late for last week, and I think it will enhance your spanking experience.”

He went to his dresser and retrieved a set of nipple clamps connected by a chain, a round black paddle, plus another item that Sue couldn't quite place. He set the paddle and the unidentified object under the chair, and then stood before her.

“Young lady,” he said in his best authoritative voice, “These are butterfly nipple clamps that tighten as they are pulled on. You'll wear these as part of your discipline.”

Robert squeezed each of Sue's nipples to ensure their firmness, yielding a nice ”Ooo” from her, then set a clamp on each one, allowing the chain connecting them to hang slightly below her breasts. They hurt some, but nothing Sue couldn't take. She remained quiet, acting like the shy student she was in the role-playing they were doing.

“Now come as lay across my lap, young lady,” Robert commanded as he sat and placed a towel on the floor and another over his lap.

Sue moved to the chair and lay across his lap, her rear seductively raised and ready to be spanked while her breasts hung free on the other side of his legs with the clamps attached. Before he started to spank her, Robert reached under the chair and got the previously stowed item. He hooked it on the chain connecting the nipple clamps, and Sue felt the clamps tighten on her nipples and the pain grow as they pulled down on her suspended breasts.

“I've added a weight suspended on an easy spring, so every time you move it will undulate a bit and change the feel at your nipples. When the weight rises on the spring, it will momentarily ease the pull and the pain, and when it falls it will pull harder, clamp harder, and add more pain. Tell me if it becomes too much and I'll remove the weight. Okay, so let's get started.”

Then he lifted the weight with his hand and she felt the pressure lighten, but when he let the weight go, Sue felt an immediate pulling and tightening, and more pain. She moaned as the weight undulated up and down on the spring, feeling the intensity weaken and grow again, over and over. It was a wonderful means of adding variety to the pulling on her nipples, providing the aphrodisiac-like torment that Sue desired.

While the clamps occupied Sue's attention, Robert began to spank her rear with the small round paddle he had placed under the chair. He swung the paddle and came down hard on her cheek, Smack! followed immediately by a strike to the other cheek, Smack! Sue felt a sharp discomfort, but not enough to distract from the exquisite pain at her nipples. He continued to paddle her, adding force to his swats until it was noticeably painful. Smack! Smack! Sue knew her cheeks must be getting a rosy pink by now and she could feel their heat. The combination of the anguish at her nipples and the new torment at her cheeks combined to make her squirm, wiggling about to cope with it, which made the weighted clamps dig in further and hurt more as the weight rose and fell on its spring. But the nipple angst only aroused her, whetting her appetite for more. The paddling continued as he alternated cheeks. Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Sue wriggled and moaned to the pain and pleasure Robert was inflicting on her body, getting her turned on and wet. Then he suddenly stopped and put the paddle on the floor.

“Spread your legs, young lady,” Robert commanded in his fake authoritative voice.

Student Sue obeyed and opened her legs as he ordered, and Headmaster Robert quickly placed his hand between her thighs. He caressed her from her knees to her pussy, teasing her as he went. The ticklish feel of his fingers lightly tracing her tender skin made her squirm even more, resulting in more nipple pulling and pain. But soon he placed his fingers on her pussy and started to run them up and down her slippery slit. He opened her up and caressed her soaked snatch, riding her tender folds and stopping to rub and swirl her clit with every pass. She began to swoon in the delight of her clit being enthralled by his skilled fingers while her nipples continued to be abused.

sluttylaura18
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sluttylaura18

Sue jerked in surprise when Robert suddenly pressed two fingers into her vagina, her sudden movement causing a spike in her nipple pain as the spring-loaded weights pulled on them just as he began to finger-fuck her. He pressed his digits into her up to his palm before pulling back until they were almost out of her, then pressed them back in and repeated the cycle. Then he increased the speed of his intrusions to Sue's delight, and she began to rock on his lap to the rhythm of his incursions into her. The rocking caused the nipple clamps to undulate, tightening and hurting more, then relenting somewhat, only to hurt more again moments later.

Sue's libido heated up with all she was feeling, and she began to leak her female juices, so Robert pulled out of her completely and ran his fingers to her clit where he swirled, teased, rubbed, and flicked her nub for several minutes, until she reacted with moans and sighs for her impending release. Then he pressed inside her again with his fingers facing down this time and tapped on her inner vaginal wall behind her clit. Tapping hard and fast against her G-spot, he soon had Sue squirming and screaming for more. All the sensations she experienced, the often-intense nipple pain, the finger-fucking, the superb clit play, and now his thrumming against her G-spot, ganged up on Sue as she felt her orgasm coming. Robert kept it up to provide an unrelenting assault on Sue's most hidden but sensitive nerves, inflaming her until she was excited beyond her ability to hold it in.

Sue was losing control as she moaned loudly, knowing she couldn't last much longer. After another minute of his fingers accosting her G-spot, she suddenly jerked and spasmed, her legs tensed, and she came with a full-on orgasm. Feeling the nipple clamps dig in and hurt anew with her every movement while Robert continued to assail her inner vaginal wall and G-spot, the intensity was too much, and she began to squirt her sweet juices onto his hands. Sue was an abundant squirter, and soon her copious volume ran over his hands and dripped onto her inner thighs, or fell past them to the towels. Sue's body continued to spasm and her orgasm would not abate as the pleasure and pain that Robert and the clamps were inflicting on her caused her cunt to squirt with abandon. She moaned and screamed and wiggled in ecstasy all over Robert's lap, her sweet juices soaking his hand and wetting the towels. It went on for several minutes until she had drained every drop of her female fluids. Finally, exhausted, she collapsed on his legs, her head hanging off his lap, breathing hard.

Robert helped Sue get up and removed the nipple clamps, then walked her to the bed where he lay her down to recover, and then kissed her. Sue felt the acute pain in her nipples as the blood returned to restore them, but was too weary to react. She just smiled at him as he rubbed aloe lotion on her sore cheeks, then took the toys and towels away as she rested.

Before long, Sue's nipples had recovered, and the aloe's soothing effects on her cheeks seemed to revive her.

“Welcome back to the real world, my dear Sue! And wow! I forgot how much you can squirt!”

“Ya, I've always had a big reservoir of juices for whoever was pleasuring me. Maybe I'll be able to soak you again next week.”

“I hope so, and I look forward to that!”

“Meanwhile, I really liked the contraption you hooked to the nipple clamps that made them pull tighter. How did you know I'd like the pain?”

“Just a hunch based on your previous reactions.”

“Well, it was great! But I can see I need to take care of the snake in your pants, don't you think?” Sue asked.

“Any time you're ready, Sue!'

“Well, I'm pretty well recovered, so how about now?”

“Okay... Let me get out of these clothes then!”

“Oh no you don't, sir! I'll take care of that for you,” Sue exclaimed excitedly.

Robert pulled a throw rug over as Sue was getting on her knees in front of him, giving her something soft to kneel on. Then she unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants, and pulled them down. Standing before her, Robert's erection was straining against his briefs, so Sue pulled them down, helping them past his rigid member to release his penis from its cloth prison. It sprang forward pointing directly at Sue's face. His cock was not huge, but was respectable in length and girth, and she was ready to use it to drive Robert wild in her special way.

Sue wanted to take her time, to make love to Robert's penis. She watched it twitching as her mouth got near, licking her lips with her tongue as she smiled up at his face which was looking down at hers. She jutted her tongue out, swirling it in a circle around his cock's head and occasionally licking its underside, which he was enjoying and was getting him anxious for more. After a few minutes, she began to lick the entire length of his shaft before sliding her lips around the head and slowly working it into her mouth, teasing, sucking, and licking it with her tongue as she went. Robert moaned in appreciation as Sue engulfed more of his cock, looking up to see him watching as she used one hand to caress her breasts while cupping his balls with the other. He sighed with pleasure at what she was doing to him. Soon she had his entire cock in her mouth, and began to slowly pull off with her lips circling its circumference to tantalize him, before moving her head to suck it back in.

Robert was moaning louder in reaction to the sensations she was giving him, his cock the only thing on his body that he was feeling. Sue shifted her hands to grab his cheeks to steady things, then continued to move her head to take his length deep into her, then slide off with her lips on it while sucking hard. Robert was going wild with enjoyment as Sue began to move faster, sucking him in, then using her lips and tongue to accost his length as she pulled off. She continued to pleasure him until she sensed his climax was imminent, and when he was unable to delay his ejaculation any longer, she felt his hot seed spurting into her mouth. Robert kept jerking and squirting as she kept her mouth on his member, sucking and receiving his torrent of cum. Sue had trouble containing his many spurts, and felt a little of his cum escaping her lips. Finally empty, he stopped, and she slipped her mouth off his shaft. Robert looked down at her smiling face as she opened her mouth to show him the white load she held, just before she swallowed it. She ended by licking the remaining cum off his cock.

“Oh Sue, that was so wonderful! You give the best blow job ever, and I loved it!”

“Why Thank You, kind sir. I'm glad you enjoyed it so much, and I'd love to do that for you any time you want.”

“Careful what you promise, young lady, for I may hold you to it,” Robert replied with a sly look and a laugh that had Sue laughing with him.

After that, they cleaned up and got dressed, which went quickly for Sue with no bra or panties to put on. Robert walked Sue to the front door, where he kissed her goodbye, tasting a hint of his cum still on her lips.

“It seems you have more toys here to offer variety to our proceedings, so maybe we should meet here next week,” Sue suggested.

“That's fine by me, Sue. So, you'll come here again next week, and who knows, maybe I'll have another surprise for you.”

“I can hardly wait, you naughty boy. I'll see you then. Bye.”

At that Sue left and walked home, smiling and looking forward to next week, while feeling the cool air on her exposed, and still damp, pussy under her skirt.

<< To Be Continued >>

Published 
Written by BobbieRotica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments