Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Spanking - Part 2

"Robert and Sue explore their common interest."

38
7 Comments 7
2.3k Views 2.3k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"Please read "The Spanking - Part 1" first, for background."

On the morning of their next rendezvous, Robert called Sue to ask if they could meet at her place instead of his since one of the items he wanted to use with her had not arrived yet. She was curious about what that item might be, but he would not say. Still, Sue was fine with hosting again, so that afternoon Robert walked to Sue's place at the appointed time, and found her waiting, looking as good as ever in a light blue blouse and dark gray slacks. On entering, he put his arm around her back, pulled her to him, and kissed her deeply. Sue melted into his arms and kissed him passionately, while his tongue probed her mouth and found its partner. Their tongues dueled in fun for a moment before they broke off the kiss.

“Welcome back to my humble abode, you sexy man,” Sue said with charming playfulness in her voice. “I hope you've brought your A-game, because I have some hot plans for you!”

“Great! I was certainly looking forward to some hot plans, so lead the way, my dear. By the way, you look gorgeous, Sue!”

“Why, Thank You, kind sir. Let's just have you relax for a moment while I get ready.”

Sue took Robert to the living room and had him sit on an armless chair near the middle of the room. After a few moments, standing around the corner in the dining room, she pushed a button on a remote. The world-famous stripper tune started: “Ba, boom, boom, boom... Ba, boom, boom, boom...”

The familiar strip song's strands came through loud and clear on the stereo speakers as Sue walked into the living room and began a bump-and-grind routine. She started by flicking her sandals off with high kicks that sent them flying over Robert's head, causing him to duck, but he dodged them adeptly.

Then she rocked her hips back and forth to the music as she unbuttoned her blouse. Seductively pulling the blouse off in small steps to the music, she milked the routine to allow Robert plenty of time to ogle her gyrations before she got it off and flung it at him; he caught it just before it would have hit his face. Sue continued by slowly unzipping her slacks, then holding the slacks but rocking her hips to edge them down on one side, then the other, always in sync with the music. When they were far enough down to slide off, she slid them enticingly to her ankles and stepped out of one leg, then did a leg kick with the other to fling the slacks over to Robert, who caught them. He was now collecting her clothes and setting them on the floor alongside the chair.

Robert sat riveted to Sue's striptease, admiring the woman before him. Sue was beautiful, having a well-maintained body with toned abs, arms, and legs from a regular exercise routine, and she knew how to use them in the show she was giving him. Now she started the bump-and-grind routine on her black bra, seductively slipping one strap off her shoulder to the music, then the other, and then unclasping it and taking it off, all in sync with the music. Sue wiggled her bare breasts at him, and she had him almost drooling with desire. Then she twirled the bra around her finger by its shoulder strap before hurling it at Robert, whose softball skills were revived in fielding the wanton bra.

Last, she pulled her high-cut black panties down, a little on one side, then a little on the other, as the boom, boom, boom played, slowly revealing the red pubic patch above her snatch. She continued to taunt Robert by tantalizingly revealing more of her pussy, a little at a time until the panties fell away to the floor, where she used her toes to scoop them up and fling them at Robert. He was delighted to be the center of this wonderful and talented lady's attention! Sue ended her show by dancing and bumping her way “off stage” and out of the living room.

“Bravo! Bravo!” Robert called after her. Soon she returned to the living room, naked as a jaybird, and he took a long look at her gorgeous body as she pressed the remote to stop the music.

“That was just wonderful, Sue!” he said, and he meant it. “Ah, but the striptease gives the headmaster a fine excuse to discipline you, my dear. Good thing that fits right in with our habit of starting things off with a spanking."

Switching to his best headmaster voice, he spoke again, still seated in the chair.

“Young lady,” Robert said, “That was quite a show you put on! I loved it, but nudity is against school policy, so you'll need to be disciplined.

Come over here, young lady, and lay across my lap,” he commanded.

“Yes, headmaster,” she replied in a shy high school girl's voice as she walked to him and lay across his lap.

“For stripping in front of your headmaster, you will receive twenty strokes with a wooden paddle!'

Then he took a paddle from his pants pocket and smacked her cheek. Thwack! And then the other cheek. Thwack! Sue jumped a little at the paddle's feel on her ass, but mostly from surprise. Thwack! Thwack! Five, six. Robert counted off the strokes, and the pain was beginning to make itself known. Thwack! Thwack! Eleven, twelve. Sue felt the heat as her cheeks were alive and pink, but the pain was more than a little arousing, making her wet. By the time he got to eighteen, Sue was quite aroused, and also quite ready for the spanking to end.

“And twenty! That will teach you not to try to seduce your headmaster. Now if you'll spread your legs, my dear, I'll give you a little reward for taking your punishment so well.”

sluttylaura18
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sluttylaura18

Sue did as she was asked and opened her legs, exposing her pussy below her cheeks. Robert, still in headmaster mode, looked at her lovely pink ass admiringly and leaned over to take in her glistening pussy. Sue could feel his fine erection pressing against her abdomen.

Robert slid his hand to her inner thigh and grazed up and down her from her knee to her crotch. He teased her with light, tickly strokes that caused Sue to squirm and wriggle. Then, in an act of mercy for the teasing, he rubbed and scratched her to remove the itch. When she was relaxed again, he moved to her pussy and slid his fingers to her slit, where he opened her up to expose her soft and tender tufts of wet, sensitive skin, and began to caress her.

Up and down he traced, arousing Sue as he swirled about her opening and grazed her clit, eliciting moans of pleasure, and a bit of wiggling of her legs. She curled her toes as he got her more aroused, waiting for his fingers to provide even more delight. Soon they did as he began to focus on her clit, swirling it, massaging it, feeling it swell and become even more sensitive to his touch. She rocked in pleasure as he delved more intensely, enjoying every nuance of his finger play. Then he stopped and spoke.

“So now that you're aroused and ready, young lady, let's go to the bed and let our mouths get to know our genitals, shall we?”

“Yes, please, sir,” she replied, staying in her shy girl character.

So he helped her up and they went to the bed, he carrying her clothes, and she grabbing a towel from the bathroom on the way.

Robert had Sue sit on the bed while he removed his clothes and set them aside. He placed the towel on the bed and lay on it on his back, then pulled a very willing Sue on top of him, head to foot. In this position, he was now staring at a most beautiful cunt, wet from the recent fingering he gave her, and ready for more. She was looking at Robert's erect penis, twitching with anticipation of her mouth on him. Sue couldn't wait and started with her tongue exploring his cock's head, followed by the crooks and crevices of its underside. He relished her wrapping her lips around it, licking and lapping, her mouth beginning to suck his brains out as she took his entirety into her. Sue's head bobbed as she worked her magic on Robert, and he felt her passion through her tongue and lips on his manhood.

Meanwhile, he spread her legs and began licking her cunt up and down, using his tongue to open her slit and examine her tender folds before circling her hole with his tongue and slipping in and out. She reacted with some squirming and moaning as he continued to ravish her by moving his tongue to her clit, which he licked, driving her wild with swirling, sucking, and flicking. They lost themselves in the pleasure of each other's hot mouths and searching tongues. She repeatedly slid her mouth almost off his penis, then sucked it back in, taking his length until it bumped the back of her throat while licking and sucking it, causing him to jerk with the intense pleasure of her skills. He worked her pussy, tonguing her slit, dipping into her vagina, and constantly swirling and nipping at her clit. She moaned in pleasure, her legs thrashing uncontrollably as he worked his magic. Unable to contain their ecstasy, they both came with jerks and spasms, each shooting their load as the other fought to stay with them. He ejaculated spurts of his seed into her waiting mouth, which she swallowed before it could run out, while he was soaked by her intense squirting, soon unable to breathe with the volume of her liquid love. He broke away for a moment to take some air, then they continued until both of them ran out of their juices, both of them sated, both exhausted.

Then Robert moved to rest beside Sue, head to head, and kissed her again as they lay there holding each other, recovering from their exhausting escapade. When they were rested, they got up, washed off at the bathroom sink, and got dressed.

"That was phenomenal, Sue! You gave me the best blow job ever!" Robert exclaimed happily.

“Why, thank you, kind sir. I'm glad you enjoyed it so much, and I love getting you off like that; I can do that for you any time you want. Oh, and you weren't bad yourself. You got me off just the way I like, slow and thorough," Sue replied.

"You know, I thought you were going to drown me for a moment, there. It was like I was being waterboarded!"

"Sorry, I'm a bit of a squirter, aren't I? Am I forgiven?"

"Well, that depends on whether you'll come to my place next week."

"Of course I will... Where else can I get such a fun spanking and great tonguing?"

They walked back to her living room, where he kissed her goodbye.

"So next time at my place. I'm sure the item I ordered will have arrived by then to enhance our experience," Robert said.

"That sounds good, my sweet Robert. But you know I'm dying to know what that 'item' is," Sue replied.

"Sorry, but that will remain a mystery, my dear Sue," he ended.

On that final word, Robert gave her a nice hug and left.

<< To Be Continued >>

Published 
Written by BobbieRotica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments