Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Old School Part 1 - A Taste Of The Cane

"Two young women discover a museum is more tangible than usual."

35
8 Comments 8
2.3k Views 2.3k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Tom and his wife Helen ran a small B&B and café called “The Old School.” It was located in a small rural village in the English county of Devon, which is a popular tourist destination with beautiful beaches, countryside, and rugged moorlands. 

In the UK, a small guest house is called a B&B. This is an abbreviation for bed and breakfast. They are usually larger family houses that have been adapted, so two or three of the bedrooms are available for visitors. As the name suggests, the visitors have the use of one of these bedrooms and are served breakfast in the morning. However, for several reasons, The Old School wasn’t your usual B&B. 

The Old School was an apt name for Tom and Helen’s B&B, as it was literally the old village school. The village had proved too small to sustain its primary school, so the education authority had closed the school, and the children were bused to a school in an adjacent village. 

Tom and Helen had bought the buildings and converted them into a B&B and café. They lived in the schoolhouse and the school had been converted to provide the B&B’s guest rooms, bathrooms, and a guest lounge. The old school playground provided ample parking. Part of the school field provided outdoor seating for the café and a safe play area for children. 

The old school hall was the breakfast room in the morning and the café later in the day. The school's kitchen had been updated. Visitors queued up at the old school meal serving hatch, just like the children had, to get their drinks and snacks. One of the old classrooms off the hall had been preserved in its original state and was kept as a tourist attraction. 

In the summer months, their little classroom museum was open to the public, and their café served coffee in the morning and traditional Devon afternoon teas. This attracted numerous tourists and was the backbone of their successful business. 

However, Tom & Helen’s B&B wasn’t entirely normal. Both Tom and Helen were very much into spanking. They enjoyed corporal punishment as part of their sex life. Even their B&B’s name was a play on words. In the UK, “Old School” refers to traditional values, which very much include the adage that “Sparing the rod will spoil the child.”  

In the quieter, less profitable, winter months the café and B&B would be closed to the public. However, on selected weekends, the B&B was quietly opened to invited friends or guests who were interested in spanking play. 

Much fun would be had by all. They used the preserved school room as the venue for school role-playing. One of them would be the “teacher,” who set assignments and punished the other “adult pupils” with traditional school corporal punishments, like a caning. 

Guests could be visited in their bedroom for a spanking before bedtime. During a spanking weekend, every bedroom door would be equipped with a cane or tawse hung on the back. Every bedroom had a chair suitable for giving an over-the-knee spanking, often with the hairbrush conveniently left on the bedside table. 

Likewise, the shared bathrooms had a chair and hairbrush ready to give someone a spanking. The back of each bathroom door had a cane and an enema bag. Each bathroom had a locked cabinet. On special weekends, these were unlocked, and they contained everything needed to give a miscreant an uncomfortable punishment enema as part of their spanking or caning. 

The classroom museum had glass-covered displays around the walls featuring different aspects of school life. This gave Tom and Helen the perfect excuse to have a display titled “Discipline”, where they displayed a school cane, a tawse, and an extract from a school punishment record book. They had carefully placed this display near the classroom door so they could watch people reading it from the café serving hatch. 

Back in olden times, a cane was hung by the blackboard to remind everyone what would happen if they misbehaved. To further stimulate the interest of their visitors, Helen and Tom hung a school cane next to the classroom's blackboard. 

Visitors interested in spanking would be enticed to pick up this cane. This is exactly what happened when two young American women, Jessica and Sarah, stayed at the B&B. They had booked for several nights and were using the B&B as the base for their vacation. 

Tom and Helen noticed that they were fascinated by the schoolroom, and they kept going back to it again and again. They knew for certain that the ladies were interested in spanking when they saw them in the classroom yet again. Sarah was sitting at a school desk like a pupil, and Jessica was standing on the teacher's platform by the blackboard, flexing the school cane. 

Sensing the ladies were a couple, it was Helen who took the initiative. She casually walked into the classroom and said hello. Jessica flushed in embarrassment, having been caught handling the cane exhibit. Helen laughed and joked, “Back in the days when this was a real classroom, being on that dais, and touching that cane, would have earned you a caning young lady.” 

Both the women looked at each other and squirmed. Helen’s statement had mirrored their thoughts and it had excited them. Helen went on to say, “Don’t worry about handling the cane, Jessica, it isn’t an original one, we bought it on eBay!” 

Jessica relaxed and looked relieved, saying, “I’ve never held one before; I’m surprised just how light it is.” 

Helen said, “Yes, it’s a proper rattan cane. It’s so flexible you can bend it almost in half without breaking it. Try bending it, so you can see how flexible it is.” 

Jessica bent the cane far more than she had before. 

Everyone was thinking the same thought. Helen vocalised that thought saying, “Imagine how that would feel as it wrapped around your bottom.” 

Helen watched the two women carefully, gauging their reaction to her statement. She could see how excited they were. She judged it was time to venture a little further and casually asked, “Have you ever had the cane before?” 

Jessica and Sarah looked at each other. Jessica spoke first, “No, not the cane. But where we come from, in the south, the switch is commonly used.” 

Then, Sarah added, “That’s true; most of us have had a switching in the past. But I’ve never had the cane before.” 

Helen could see how interested the young women were. She said,  “The cane that Jessica is holding is a junior cane. It’s about twenty-eight inches long and about a quarter of an inch thick. It would be used to cane your bottom. It could be used to cane hands, but it's a bit too long.” 

Helen sensed it was the right time to ask, “You both seem very interested in this discussion. Would you like to experience a taste of that cane? That's why we have this classroom.” 

The two women looked at each other, and the penny dropped. Jessica queried, “Are you guys into spanking?” 

Helen smiled and said, “Yes, we are definitely into spanking, and this classroom is why we bought place this in the first place.” 

Jessica said, “We are both spankos, and this classroom is such a turn-on; it’s fantastic!” 

Helen said, “If you notice, the café and the classroom are as far away from the bedrooms as possible. Mainly so we could host a party in the café without disturbing the B&B guests. But, also, we can hold a private “lesson” in this classroom, without the other guests hearing what might happen to naughty women like you two!" 

She paused before asking, “Would you ladies like to have a lesson in this classroom and get a taste of the cane?” 

Jessica and Sarah exchanged glances, nodded, and Jessica said, “Yes, definitely. We have been fascinated by this classroom and, in particular, this cane, ever since we first arrived.” 

Helen said, “Excellent! It's usually about six-thirty by the time we have finished in the café and the staff have gone home. So, any time after seven-thirty is fine. If you would like to try caning someone, we could invite my husband, Tom. He loves a good caning, especially from pretty young women like you two!” 

Jessica said, “I like the idea of giving a man a good caning with this thing.” 

They all agreed on eight so they could shower and have a bite to eat first. 

Helen said, “Right girls, the uniform is a dress or a skirt. So, Sarah, the skirt you are wearing is fine, but Jessica the slacks you are wearing aren’t acceptable. Jeans are not allowed. They will be immediately confiscated and will earn you a few smacks on the back of your legs.” 

CassandraWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CassandraWhite

At eight o'clock, they all met up in the café adjoining the school room. Helen had dressed for the occasion and looked just like a Victorian schoolmistress. Her skirt was long, black and high-waisted. She was wearing a tightly fitted white blouse which showed off her breasts very nicely. 

Tom was dressed as a schoolboy. He had short trousers, a scruffy white shirt that was hanging out at the back, and he had a far from properly tied tie. 

Jessica was wearing a blouse and skirt, but Sarah had changed out of her skirt and was deliberately wearing jeans. 

Helen told them all to line up outside the school room, then went along the line inspecting their clothes. 

Sarah was at the front of the queue. Helen said, “You naughty girl, you know jeans aren’t allowed. I will deal with you in the classroom." 

Jessica passed muster, but, when Helen came to Tom, she said, “Tom, look at the state of you. Step out of the line and bend over.” Helen then smacked the back of Tom's legs, hard. 

She then told him, “Get back into line, tuck in your shirt, and do up your tie properly. Into the classroom, all of you, and sit in the front row.” 

They all filed into the classroom, and the adult pupils sat where they had been told. 

Helen handed out a sheet of paper and a pen to the two women and said, “Can you please fill in and sign this consent form? If you look, you can specify what you would like to experience.” 

Once the formalities were complete, Helen looked at Sarah and said, “Sarah, you were specifically told that jeans were not allowed. Come out to the front and bring your chair.” 

Sarah came out to the front with her chair. Helen said, “Put the chair on the dais. Take off your jeans and give them to me.” 

Sarah awkwardly took off her jeans, handed them to Helen, and then covered her panties with her hands. Helen said, “Put your hands on your head, you naughty girl.” 

Helen rolled up Sarah’s blouse and tucked it under her bra strap. This revealed Sarah’s pretty pink panties and her bare midriff. Helen said, “Now, stand on the chair, facing the class.” 

Sarah lowered her hands to help her get onto the chair. Once she was standing on the chair, she felt so exposed that she once again covered up her panties with her hands. Helen smacked the front of Sarah’s thighs and said, “Hands on your head.” 

Tom played the naughty schoolboy and sniggered at Sarah’s obvious embarrassment and discomfort. 

Helen glared at Tom, saying, “Do you want a dose of the cane, Tom?” 

Tom quietened down. Helen went to the teacher's desk and picked up a twelve-inch wooden ruler. She stood behind Sarah, saying, “I specifically told you not to wear jeans, so I assume this is exactly what you want.” 

She smacked the back of Sarah's legs repeatedly with the ruler. Sarah discovered that standing on a chair gave her no escape and she just had to endure the unbelievably fierce sting of the ruler. 

Helen smacked Sarah’s legs until they were suitably red from her bottom to her knees. Only then did Helen allow her to get down and take her chair back to her desk. 

Helen said, “I hope you all did your homework. Just to check, we will now have a short test." 

The two ladies looked at each other in alarm, and Jessica remarked, “What homework?” 

Helen looked annoyed and said, “Don’t give me that nonsense. You know very well what I said last time. If any of you get less than seven out of ten, then you will get a stroke of the cane for each two incorrect answers, rounded up!” 

The two young women listened to this wide-eyed, and you could have heard a pin drop. 

Helen handed out more paper to everyone, saying, “The test will have ten questions, so write out one to ten, spaced out so you have plenty of room for each answer. Don’t forget to put your name and the date on the top.” 

Helen then started to go through the test, only giving them five seconds to write down each answer. 

“Number one, write down the correct spelling of the word colour. 

“Number two, what is eight times twelve? 

“Number three, what is the name of the geological feature where a glacier is formed? 

“Number four, what Greek symbol is used to represent the ratio of a circle’s circumference to its diameter? 

“Number five, write down the correct spelling of the word centre. 

“Number six, which English king started a civil war and got his head chopped off by challenging the supremacy of Parliament? 

“Number seven, write down the correct spelling of the word defence. 

“Number eight, what is the product of six and eight? 

“Number nine, what is the current name of Constantinople? 

“And, finally, number ten, what is the square root of 144?” 

Five seconds after she had finished speaking, Helen gathered the test papers, whether or not they had finished writing. 

Helen handed them each a poetry book and told them to learn the poem on page six. While they were learning the poem, she marked the test papers. 

After a few minutes, Helen handed out the marked test papers, went to the blackboard, and took down the cane. She said, “Clearly, none of you learnt your spellings, revised your tables, or did your homework." 

Jessica protested loudly, saying, “That's not fair. I got all the spellings correct, but you have marked them all wrong.” 

Helen said, “Don’t be so cheeky; they are all wrong; you have spelt them all the American way.” 

Jessica sighed—she had fallen straight into a trap. 

Helen said, “Come out to the front, young lady; you are going to get a taste of the cane. Hold out your right hand, with your palm on top.” 

Jessica held out her hand and closed her eyes. 

Helen stood on the platform to gain a little height. She adjusted Jessica’s hand and said, “Look at me; you are going to have two strokes on each hand. If you move, I will start again from the beginning.”  

Helen held the cane about two-thirds from the end and brought it down with moderate force across Jessica’s palm. Jessica shrieked in pain, pulled away her hand and nursed it with her other hand. 

Helen coldly stated, “Well, that stroke doesn’t count, so hold up your hand, and we will start again.” 

Jessica held up her hand again and started to appreciate the true awfulness of this punishment. It was really difficult offering up your hand for punishment and watching the cane sweep down. 

The second stroke landed across her fingers. The pain was mind-blowing; it was awful keeping still, knowing that if she moved, it would all start again from the beginning. 

Jessica was trembling as she held up her hand again. The third stroke landed on top of the first, on her palm, and Jessica burst out crying. 

Helen said, “Now, hold up your other hand, young lady.” 

Jessica would never be quite the same again after those three strokes of the cane. How could such a light stick, held partway along its length, hurt so much? Helen hadn’t even struck her particularly hard, yet it was complete agony, both physically and psychologically.  

As an American, Jessica was used to heavy wooden paddles. She had doubted the ability of the light cane to punish, but three moderate strokes had completely changed her opinion about the cane. 

She held up her left hand, knowing how awful it was going to be. The cane came down onto her left palm. Jessica was better prepared and took the stroke well. The final stroke was across her left fingers, and it prompted a fresh burst of tears. She held up her hand again, unsure if it was over. 

Helen said, “Your punishment is over, but you can have another one if you want.” 

A tearful Jessica replied, “No, thank you, Miss.” 

Helen told her to go back to her seat and not be so cheeky in the future. She went through the correct answers on the blackboard. The two Americans learnt that about thirty per cent of English comes from French, and in the UK, many words are spelt the French way. 

In the test, both women had got less than seventy per cent and were going to be caned... 

p.s.

Just in case you are curious, here are the test answers.  How would you have scored? Would you have been getting a taste of the cane?

1. Colour

2. 96

3. Corrie

4. Pi

5. Centre

6. Charles I

7. Defence

8. 48

9. Istanbul

10. 12

Published 
Written by mostlyharmless
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments