Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Old School Part 2

"Bend Over And Touch Your Toes"

22
2 Comments 2
1.4k Views 1.4k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Jessica and Sarah were visitors staying at Helen and Tom's B&B, “The Old School”. They were interested in the little schoolroom museum and had been caught playing with a cane. This has led to Helen inviting them to a private “lesson” as adult schoolgirls, to experience a taste of the cane. Tom had also attended the lesson as an adult schoolboy.

They had all been given a test and told that if they scored less than seventy per cent, they would receive the cane. Both Jessica and Sarah had failed the test….

Helen flexed the cane in her hands and said, “Well girls, it seems you both neglected your homework. I warned you what would happen, so you will both be getting a taste of the cane on your bottom. Jessica, bring your test paper up to the front.”

Jessica came to the front of the class and stood slouching defiantly.

Helen said, “It's clear from your attitude that you need another dose of the cane. Give me your test and put your hands on your head.”

Helen took the test, reviewed it, and said, “Five out of ten. You know my rules, one stroke for every two mistakes, then rounded up. How many strokes will you be getting?

Jessica said, “Three, Miss.”

Helen agreed, saying, “Yes, three hard strokes on your panties. Face the blackboard, then bend over and touch your toes.”

Jessica bent over and touched her toes. Helen lifted her skirt and threw it over her back, revealing her lovely legs and panty-clad bottom.

Tom leered, admired the view, and said something lewd under his breath.

Helen snapped at Tom, "Behave, Thomas. I won’t warn you again.”

Helen went up to Jessica and smacked the back of her right thigh, saying, “Straighten your legs. If your fingers come off your toes, that stroke won’t count. Do you understand me, girl?”

Jessica said nothing, so Helen smacked Jessica’s left leg and said, “Answer me when I speak to you, girl.”

Jessica replied, "Yes, Miss. Sorry, Miss.”

Helen lined up the cane on the middle of Jessica's bottom. She stepped back slightly, swung the cane quite high and brought the cane down with moderate force. The cane thwacked into Jessica's bottom.

Jessica heard the cane, for an instant, she felt nothing, and then a wave of pain crashed into her brain. Jessica gasped, startled by the pain. She had thought the cane on her hand was bad, but it was nothing like this.

Helen waited, allowing the pain in Jessica's bottom to sink in and reach a peak. They all watched as a long, bright red weal formed on Jessica's bottom. After about thirty seconds, Helen lined up the cane again, slightly lower than before.

As Jessica waited, the pain in her bottom slowly reduced from its peak. She trembled; it was a strain bending over with her legs straight. She felt the cane resting on her bottom, then leave and she braced herself for the next stroke.

Helen observed how Jessica had taken the first stroke well. She decided to add a little more bite to the second stroke. She swung the cane back, higher this time and brought it down with a little snap of her wrist.

The cane sank into the sensitive lower curve of Jessica’s bottom. The pain from the stroke was indescribable. Jessica struggled to keep in position, trying to deal with the agony.

How could that thin little cane hurt so much? Jessica had doubted the severity of the cane and had ticked the “hard” box on the consent form. She was beginning to regret that choice.

Helen was quietly pleased with the effect the cane was having on Jessica. She knew that the last stroke had hurt and waited to allow the pain to sink in. The first stroke was visible on each side of Jessica’s panties and was turning purple into the classic tramline weal. The second stroke was even wider and was coming up bright red.

Helen said, “It’s a strain bending over with your legs straight, isn’t it? You will feel it in your legs tomorrow.”

As if to emphasise the point, Helen left Jessica waiting. Then she said, “The good news is there is only one more stroke to go. The bad news is that the last one is always the worst. It's the one that will remind you to behave every time you sit down.”

She lined up the cane on the spot where Jessica’s bottom met her legs.

Jessica felt the cane on the sensitive crease where her legs met her bottom, and she knew it was going to hurt. Her legs were complaining about the strain, but that was the least of her problems. She braced herself as the cane lifted from her bottom.

Being a true sadist at heart, Helen wanted to break Jessica’s resolve to stay bent over. The cane’s resting place was a nasty trick. Helen swept back and brought the cane down harshly onto the top of Jessica’s thighs.

The effect of the cane on Jessica’s legs was devastating. She screamed, leapt up and hopped around holding her legs, glaring at Helen.

Helen watched Jessica hop around, pleased that her tactic had been so effective. Once Jessica had settled down, she simply said, “That stroke doesn't count. Bend over and touch your toes.”

Jessica thought, ‘What do you mean, it doesn't count!? It was excruciating, the worst stroke of any implement I've ever had.’

Eventually, Jessica bent over and touched her toes. She trembled as she waited for the cane. Helen lined up the cane on the crease where Jessica’s bottom met her legs. They both wondered whether that was its true destination.

As Jessica had ticked hard on the consent form, that was what she was going to get. Helen stepped back and delivered the stroke with all her strength.

The cane thundered into Jessica’s bottom, just where it met her legs. Jessica was prepared for the worst and that's what she got. The pain was beyond description. The stroke on her legs had been agony, but somehow Helen had managed to surpass it with the last stroke.

Helen put down the cane and patted Jessica’s hip, saying, “You can get up now, are you OK?”

Jessica got up and clutched her bottom. Helen opened her arms and they hugged. Helen said, “So, what do you think about the cane?”

Jessica said, “Oh, my god, how can that thin little stick hurt so much?”

Helen went back into schoolmistress mode and said, “Go back to your seat, young lady. Let's see how you like sitting on a hard wooden chair.”

Jessica went back to her seat and carefully sat down, rather wishing she could stand instead. She looked sideways at Sarah, who looked flushed and aroused.

Sarah had been enjoying the show and had been quietly playing with herself while everyone was distracted. She had her right hand in her panties.

Sarah’s self-abuse was rudely interrupted by Helen saying, "Sarah, bring your test paper up to the front of the class.”

Sarah guiltily snatched her hand from out of her panties. Everyone noticed the sudden movement.

This left Sarah in an impossible position. Below her waist, she was only wearing panties. Earlier, despite warnings to the contrary, Sarah had deliberately attended the lesson wearing jeans. Her jeans had been confiscated and she had been smacked on the back of her legs.

The spanking had excited her, and watching her friend being caned was even more exciting.

She had spent the last five minutes rubbing her clitoris, and all the stimulation had left Sarah with a dark, damp patch at the front of her pale pink panties.

HelenTasty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HelenTasty

Sarah reluctantly came up to the front of the class, trying to hide her panties with her sticky hands.

Sarah stood awkwardly exposed with her hands in front of her panties. What happened next was inevitable, and everyone could see her predicament. Helen cruelly told her to put her hands on her head.

Sarah complied and stood mortified as everyone looked at her wet, soiled panties.

Tom sniggered and said, “I wonder what that naughty girl has been doing?”

Helen snapped a Tom again, “Thomas, you have already been warned. You will be getting six of the best once I’ve finished with this naughty girl.”

Helen had taken careful note of the options the two young women had ticked on their consent forms. So, Sarah wasn't too surprised when Helen went up to her and said, “Looks like we may have to do a panty hygiene check here.”

Helen went to Sarah and slid her fingers into each side of Sarah’s panties and pulled them down and inside out. Much to Sarah’s embarrassment, the sticky mess in her panties was revealed to all.

Both Jessica's and Tom’s eyes boggled at the assault on Sarah’s modesty.

Helen tutted and said, “You dirty girl! Take off those filthy panties and put them on your desk. Face the blackboard, spread your legs apart, then bend over and touch your toes.

Sarah bent over with her legs apart and touched her toes. Her posture left her exposed, showing everything she had.

Everyone’s attention had now switched to Sarah. The heat in Jessica’s panties wasn't just confined to her bottom. Jessica quietly moved her hand under her skirt and into her panties.

Sarah trembled as Helen touched her thigh and stroked her leg. Helen’s fingers slid up Sarah’s thigh and in between her legs. Sarah had ticked the box “Intimate Examination” and that's exactly what she got. Helen ran her fingers through the wet folds of Sarah’s labia, and on towards her clitoris.

Sarah squirmed as Helen felt her up. Helen could feel how wet Sarah was and said, “You have been a naughty girl. I think six of the best is what you need. If your fingers move from your toes, that stroke won’t count. Is that clear, young lady?”

After watching Jessica’s caning, Sarah knew that she was supposed to reply, but she chose not to.

Helen withdrew her hand and sharply spanked the back of Sarah’s leg, saying, “Is that clear, girl?”

Sarah said nothing, wanting, and waiting for another smack. Helen gave her what she wanted, she smacked the other leg and then spanked Sarah’s inner thighs. After several more spanks, Sarah breathlessly said, “Yes, Miss.”

Watching her partner being touched up and spanked further aroused Jessica, who was now busy stimulating herself. Tom looked sideways at the furtive movements in Jessica's lap and decided to play with himself as well.

Helen moved to the side and positioned the cane across the middle of Sarah’s bottom. She stepped back, swung the cane up and brought it down on Sarah’s bare bottom. Sarah gasped at the sharp pain. A wide red line was soon visible across her bottom.

Sarah was surprised by the sting of the cane, it felt like she had been branded with a red-hot wire. The pain just got worse and worse for a few seconds.

Helen waited a while, expertly judging how long it would take for the pain to reach a peak. She lined up the cane again, a little lower. She waited a moment longer, knowing what effect the wait would have on Sarah.

Sarah reflected on how Helen seemed to know exactly how long the worst of the pain lasted. She deliberately waited long enough for the pain to reduce and then a little longer to extend the punishment before preparing for the next stroke.

The cane was brought back and swished down again parallel to the first stroke. As directed by the consent form, Sarah’s caning wasn’t as hard as Jessica’s, but it was taking its toll. Sarah squirmed around but was able to stay bent over.

Helen took her time, making Sarah wait. She lined up the cane again, a little lower on the sensitive undercurve of Sarah's bottom. Helen stepped back and brought the cane down again with a little snap of the wrist this time. Sarah certainly felt that one and swerved around, trying to absorb the pain.

It was halfway through Sarah’s caning. Helen ran her fingers over Sarah’s bottom, feeling the tramline weals she had inflicted. Her fingers went down the crack of Sarah’s bottom and in between her legs. Sarah squirmed as Helen stimulated her.

Jessica looked on as Helen stimulated her partner. She imagined how good that would feel. Bending over with your legs apart made you so delightfully vulnerable to being felt up. She thought that next time she would tick that “intimate examination” box as well.

Being bisexual, Helen was enjoying feeling up Sarah and was getting pretty wet herself. Maybe she would let them cane her as well. Helen could sense that Sarah was close to coming, so she stopped touching to resume the caning.

Helen lined up the cane just above the crease where Sarah’s bottom met her legs. Sarah’s wide stance made her bottom wider, all the better for a good caning. Helen stepped back and swung the cane down smartly on Sarah’s bottom.

Sarah groaned as she absorbed the stroke. She was struggling to stay bent down. The short stimulating interval had made the resumption of the caning all the worse. She hadn’t been punished bent over touching her toes before and was realising how much it added to the punishment.

The caning was almost over, and the next stroke would be on the crease where Sarah’s bottom met her legs. Helen lined up the cane and thwacked it swiftly down.

The pain was awful on that particularly sensitive part of the bottom. Sarah gasped in pain and struggled to stay touching her toes. Helen made her wait. Sarah reflected on how the waiting made it so much worse; why couldn’t she just get on with it?

Finally, it was time for the last stroke. Helen was undecided. Would she place the last stroke across the back of Sarah’s legs? Or maybe go for a diagonal across the previous strokes? She decided on a crisscross. She swept the cane back and brought it down diagonally, making the traditional five-bar gate pattern on Sarah’s bottom.

Sarah was beside herself, trembling as she took in the pain of the last awful stroke. Somehow, she managed to stay bent over. Helen was impressed by Sarah’s fortitude; she had expected her to jump up. Sarah remained submissively bent over, almost inviting Helen to stimulate her.

Helen did just that, she ran her fingers between Sarah’s legs and went straight for her clitoris. She expertly stroked Sarah bringing her closer and closer to an orgasm, while her other hand went up Sarah’s blouse and found a nipple to play with. The combination of the caning, having her nipple pinched and the clitoral stimulation took Sarah over the edge.

They all watched in awe as Sarah had a massive orgasm as she stayed bent over. Helen waited a moment, then playfully smacked Sarah’s bottom and said, “You can get up now.”

Sarah and Helen hugged, and Sarah said, “That was awesome; I felt so exposed, bent over with my legs apart. I was just hoping you would touch me up.”

Jessica said, “We have got to get one of these canes when we get home.”

Sarah ruefully rubbed her bottom and said, “Yes, definitely.”

Helen said, “Well, we better have a little lesson on how to cane a bottom then. Thomas, come up to the front. It's about time you had your caning.”

Published 
Written by mostlyharmless
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments