Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Governor's Meeting - Chapter 2 - The Gym Mistress

"School Governor Sarah makes a questionable decision which can only lead to more punishment."

29
8 Comments 8
12.3k Views 12.3k
4.1k words 4.1k words

Author's Notes

"At forty-seven years of age, Sarah Lonsdale has just been caned for the first time – by the school Headmistress. <p> [ADVERT] </p>The funny feelings she has about being punished leave her wanting more."

‘Mrs Dickinson, may I ask you something?’ I asked.

‘Please do, Mrs Lonsdale!’

‘How else could I get punished at the school?’ 

Mrs Dickinson smiled at me.

‘I take it you are speaking hypothetically? Your interest in punishments at the school intrigues me, Mrs Lonsdale. Has your opinion altered at all from last night?

I could feel myself blushing. ‘Yes, it has, Mrs Dickinson. The things I felt as you were – caning me – have made me question everything I thought I knew.

‘That’s very gratifying, Mrs Lonsdale. And, with your professional background as a psychologist, you now want to learn about other sorts of punishment that the school carries out, is that right? Though presumably, you won’t feel the need to experience all the possibilities like you have today?’ The Headmistress said this with a questioning smile.

I blushed again. ‘No – no, of course not!’ That funny fluttery feeling inside me was back again, at her mention of experiencing more punishment. Mrs Dickinson gave me an odd look.

‘Very well. I will explain. There are a number of other people in senior positions who are authorised to carry out punishments at the school. For example, the Gym Mistress is authorised to carry out punishment – typically, she uses a plimsoll for miscreants. We find it’s easier for the department to be able to carry out punishments straight away in the gymnasium, rather than send students to me.

‘We also authorise the Head Girl to punish – usually just for the juniors, though there are exceptions. The current Head Girl, Lisa Stevens, is very responsible and is a natural disciplinarian. She is well-respected, and uses her authority well.

‘And, of course, there are detentions. Anyone earning a detention reports to the detention classroom at the end of the school day, where they do lines. But the duty teacher is often required to use the cane as well, for a number of reasons. For example, anyone earning a double detention automatically receives a caning. And if your lines are not up to standard, you also earn a few strokes.’

Mrs Dickinson smiled. ‘My predecessor, Mrs Vero – you met her last night - instigated a punishment known to the staff as the “walk of shame,” where particularly naughty students – repeat offenders for example – were required to pay a visit to both the Gym Teacher and Head Girl and ask for punishment before attending a detention, and then, finally, report to the Headmistresses’ study for a "final reckoning!" All on the same day! We haven’t done that for a long time, though – I’m not even sure if it’s officially listed on the books anymore. It was a very severe punishment, and anyone receiving it was extremely sore by the end of the day!’

I felt the flutter in my nether regions intensify as the Headmistress described the Walk of Shame. It sounded awful; so why did I find it so intriguing…?

‘And finally, if senior students amass a certain number of demerit points within a particular timeframe, they are caned at one of our assemblies in front of the whole school.’

‘The whole school? That sounds very public – whatever for?’ I exclaimed.

‘It is thought that the humiliation of a public caning is an effective deterrent. I’ve never been totally convinced as there seem to be some who relish the experience – though I can’t think why! Anyway, it is a rare occurrence, as very few students manage to amass that many points. You have to really get the staff mad at you for them to start awarding demerit points in sufficient quantities.’

Images from my dream forced their way into my mind and, once again, the pit of my stomach started to tingle.

‘If there is any way I could – better understand the effect of this type of punishment – in my role as Governor, of course,’ I said in a rush, ‘ I think it would be useful – this ‘Walk of Shame’ is particularly interesting. And the humiliation aspect intrigues me…’

‘Your dedication is admirable, Sarah. I could certainly arrange a visit to the relevant parts of the school. Though I can’t exactly conjure up naughty students for you to witness being punished – unless, of course, you wanted to volunteer…?’ Mrs Dickinson said these last words with a smile.

I felt myself blushing furiously.

‘No - no, of course not…’

Mrs Dickinson gave me a penetrating look.

‘Oh dear,’ she said. ‘Look, I admire your desire to experience corporal punishment – especially given the opinions you expressed last night. I can’t, and won’t, however, just hand out punishments for the sake of it – not without a good reason. Yes, you absolutely deserved your caning, Sarah, and that’s what I gave you. I’ll even admit that if one of my teachers had behaved like you had last night and this morning, I would perhaps have been tempted to award an even more severe punishment.’

‘Oh! Are you saying my punishment wasn’t enough, Mrs Dickinson?’ The flutter was back. I imagined being ordered back over the desk…

‘I’m saying that, as you are new to the school, and do, as a Governor, hold a very senior position, I thought the punishment plenty harsh enough. And, ultimately, after a shaky start, you took it very well. So, I decided that was sufficient.’

I replied automatically, without really thinking through what I was saying.

‘Oh – well, I wouldn’t want to be treated any differently because of my status, Mrs Dickinson. I think I’m beginning to understand that respect is earned by following the same rules as everyone else. Please don’t make allowances for my position, I implore you! If anything, as a Governor, I’m sure I should be held even more accountable for my actions.’

As I said the words, I could see Mrs Dickinson’s lips thinning. Her expression was morphing from one of tolerance, to exasperation, and possibly even anger. Not my intention at all! Or was my subconscious at work here?

‘Mrs Lonsdale, I said that I had made my decision! Your persistence, and questioning of my judgement is, however, beginning to severely test my patience! As you appear so keen to, somewhat bizarrely, experience more actual punishment, I will not stand in your way. I will let fate decide…’

Mrs Dickinson sat down, grabbed paper and a pencil, and started scribbling. When she had finished, she gave me the piece of paper.

‘I’m giving you a choice, Mrs Lonsdale. If you so wish, give this note to Alex, my secretary, to type up. It is an authorisation for you to visit the various areas of the school that we discussed. She will bring it to me for signature. Once I have signed it, Alex will put a copy on your file, and return the original to you.

‘Alex will then arrange for a Prefect to accompany you. Mrs Lonsdale, I want to be clear that I will not be held responsible for what happens when you take this note around the school, however, you should know that most of the staff were at the play last night, and were not impressed with your behaviour.

‘Alternatively, I recommend that when you leave this office, you return home and put this note in the bin. I will then consider the matter closed. I hope that is clear, Mrs Lonsdale?’

And I knew that I had been dismissed. I paused.

‘Yes, Mrs Dickinson.’

I returned to the outer office to discover it was empty. Frowning, I looked at the words Mrs Dickinson had scribbled:

 

I would like to introduce Mrs Lonsdale, the new school Governor.

As part of her induction, Mrs Lonsdale, who is a psychologist, wishes to increase her knowledge of discipline at this school, particularly with regard to the ‘Walk of Shame’, and humiliation. You should know that Mrs Lonsdale is a firm believer in ‘experiential’ learning.

Whilst this is not an instruction to discipline Mrs Lonsdale, your fullest co-operation in this matter is requested in order to meet the requirements of this note. I encourage you to show imagination in deciding what, if any, punishments are merited. Under no account should you hold back in your duties because of Mrs Lonsdale’s status – she has expressed a desire to be held fully accountable for her actions, and I believe an example needs to be set.

Any discipline that is carried out should be recorded in the Punishment book as soon as possible, along with any demerit points awarded. I have explained the demerit system to Mrs Lonsdale, and she fully understands the penalty for incurring excess points. I am keen to ensure she learns an important lesson!’

You should be aware that I found it necessary to punish Mrs Lonsdale myself today, for poor behaviour and tardiness. She has additionally earned a detention for questioning my judgement.

 

Mrs Dickinson

Headmistress

 

Oh, wow! This was surely a license to punish! Mrs Dickinson was obviously keen to teach me a lesson if I went against her recommendation, and what I should do next was walk straight out of the school gates!

As I re-read the words, however, that funny, fluttery feeling returned to my tummy. I could still feel the heat radiating from my bottom. I reached behind me and ran my hand over the thin material of my skirt. I could feel the welts through the material. Glancing round, I surreptitiously slipped my other hand up my skirt and felt my knickers. Damp! Very damp! I hesitated, desperately wanting to slip a finger into my pussy. Not here, though – not now!

At that moment, Alex returned, looking slightly put out that I was there unsupervised.

‘Oh, hello, Mrs Lonsdale. Mrs Dickinson has finally finished with you, then?’

I could feel myself blushing again, almost caught with my fingers in my panties. At the same time, I realised that Alex would have heard every moment of my caning next door.

‘Oh. Yes. She, erm. She was rather cross with me, actually.’

‘Yes, so I heard. How many strokes was it, Mrs Lonsdale? I will need to enter them into the punishment book.’

‘Oh, yes. Erm – thirty-seven strokes, Alex. Thirty-eighty, if you include the one I had twice.’

Alex looked up at me. ‘You need to call me Mrs Young, Mrs Lonsdale – as you were here for punishment.’

‘Oh – yes, I wasn’t here originally for punishment, but, um…’

‘Yes, you signed the school rules retrospectively. Very… brave of you, Mrs Lonsdale. Is that note for me?’

‘What?’

‘I recognised Mrs Dickinson’s handwriting. I was asking if that was something Mrs Dickinson wanted you to give to me?’

‘Um. I’m not sure. Maybe.’

I held the note in my hand, thinking. Mrs Dickinson was giving me a choice. All I had to do was say no, and walk away.

‘Mrs Lonsdale, can I have the note, please?’ Alex – Mrs Young - was getting impatient.

What was it the Headmistress had said? She was going to let fate decide…?

‘Mrs Lonsdale! Give me the note!’

I looked up at Alex, and, doing as I was told, meekly handed the pencilled sheet to her.

Alex’s eyes widened as she read it.

‘Oh my. This is very unusual. Do you understand what this says, Mrs Lonsdale?’

‘Um, I think so…’

‘Well… I’ll type it up and get Mrs Dickinson to sign it. And I’d best call one of the prefect’s. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything quite like this! You’d better take a seat…’

Mrs Young busily typed for a few minutes, and then the printer whirred briefly into life, dispassionately discharging my fate. Alex picked it and, glancing at me, made her way to the Headmistresses’ office. She knocked, and went in.

I listened to muted voices and then Alex re-appeared, my fate sealed.

‘Mrs Lonsdale, if you wait here, a prefect will be along shortly to escort you around the school. I’ve added the names of those you will be visiting to the note, and I’ll ring ahead and make sure they are expecting you.’ Alex was looking at me with what looked like puzzlement mixed with pity.

aprilparker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
aprilparker

Shortly afterwards, a tall, pretty looking girl with long hair arrived.

‘Hello Rachel, I’d like you to escort Mrs Lonsdale – the agenda is all here in the note. There’s a copy for you, and a copy for Mrs Lonsdale. Any questions and the teachers can call me.

‘Yes, Mrs Young – oh my! This way, Mrs Lonsdale…’

I followed Rachel out of the secretary’s office.

-----

The bell had gone and a group of girls were in the changing rooms getting ready for PE as we arrived at the Gymnasium.

I recognised Miss Haworth, the Gym Mistress, immediately – she had been heavily involved in assisting with the school play. Rachel gave her the note and Miss Haworth read it carefully.

‘Hmmm – yes, Mrs Young has just spoken to me about this. Mrs Lonsdale, I assume you are aware of the contents of this instruction?’

I felt the butterflies in my tummy again. What I’d done could soon be coming home to roost…

‘Um yes, Miss Haworth. Mrs Dickinson wants to make sure I have a full understanding of how corporal punishment works in the school.’

‘She certainly does! Hmmm – well, it’s very unusual. Do you feel you’ve done anything to merit a punishment?’

I took a deep breath. In for a penny…

‘Oh, well, Um – this morning Mrs Dickinson gave me thirty-seven strokes of the cane for my behaviour last night at the school play.’

Miss Howarth raised her eyebrows. ‘So that was you, was it? Thirty-seven! Hmm, I agree that you were rude and noisy last night, and deserve punishing Mrs Lonsdale. Of that, there can be no doubt! My own daughter was in the play, and she was most upset.’

‘Yes, I see that now. I’ve signed the rules, so I realise I am subject to school discipline. I was also late this morning, and argued with Mrs Dickinson.’

‘I see. Well, that would certainly do it. You really seem to be asking for it, don’t you? And you want me to punish you as well, is that it?’

‘Well, I, ah – that’s not quite what the note says…’

‘Are you going to argue with me, Mrs Lonsdale?’

‘Er, no, Miss Haworth.’

‘Good.’ She sighed, as her class poured out from the changing rooms into the Gymnasium.

‘Very well. To be honest, the timing isn’t great – I have a class of seventeen-year-olds. However, I would be more than happy to spank you - you are undoubtedly deserving of that at the very least, given your behaviour last night. if you‘d like to go into my office and remove your skirt and knickers, I will be with you shortly.’

I licked my lips, which were suddenly dry.

‘You – you’re actually going to punish me, then?’ I was suddenly unsure about this.

‘Well, that’s how I read this note.’ Miss Howarth looked at it again, and frowning, mumbled to herself. I thought I heard the words “humiliation”, “imagination”, and “don’t hold back”.

Then she looked at me. ‘Hmmm – actually…’

‘What…?’

Miss Howarth raised her voice.

‘Class! Gather round!’

Thirty seventeen-year-olds gathered round in silence.

‘This is Mrs Lonsdale. She is one of the Governor’s, and she is here to receive punishment.’

There were murmurs of astonishment from the girls; Miss Haworth turned to me.

‘Mrs Lonsdale, remove your skirt and knickers, and stand facing the class with your hands on your head!’

I looked aghast at the teacher, stunned at her sudden change in demeanour.

Remove my skirt and knickers? In front of the students! This wasn’t what I was expecting, or wanted. Was it? What happened to going into her office…?

‘M – Miss Howarth, are you sure you want me to…’

‘Now, Mrs Lonsdale. And that’s ten demerit points for answering back. I thought you weren’t going to argue?’

I was stunned. What was happening?

‘We must call the secretary – there’s been a mistake…’

‘Mrs Lonsdale, I am going to lose my temper! If there has been a mistake, it is yours. I have had enough of your arguing! The instruction in this note is very clear. Now that’s twenty demerit points and, I think, another detention to add to the one Mrs Dickinson has already given you! Get your skirt and knickers off immediately! I am going to teach you exactly the sort of important lesson the Headmistress seems to want you to learn!’

I looked around and was met with a sea of young faces. With growing horror, I realised my own daughter was amongst them. My guide, Rachel, was openly smirking.

‘Please, Miss Haworth…!’ I begged.

I was met with a stony face.

‘This note implies that you believe in experiential learning. Is that correct, Mrs Lonsdale?’

She didn’t wait for an answer.

‘It also says you wish to learn how humiliation plays a part in punishment. I am encouraged to show imagination, and not to hold back because of your status, Mrs Lonsdale. You have continued to argue and give me backchat. So, you now have 30 demerit points, and I am going to spank your bare bottom in front of the girls. I think a double detention is also entirely appropriate.’

‘Miss Haworth!’ interrupted Rachel.

‘Yes, what is it, Miss Read?’

‘Mrs Lonsdale is already down for a detention, after school today.’

‘Thank you, Miss Read, so I have seen. Then that will be a triple detention, Mrs Lonsdale, which means you have earnt a caning during your detention, and another ten demerit points will be added to your punishment sheet by the Duty Teacher!’

This wasn’t happening! This was appalling! But if that was the case, why were the butterflies in my stomach and pussy beating the door down! This was likely to be the most humiliating thing I’d ever experienced – more so than this morning, because all the girls were watching! My own daughter was going to watch me get a bare-bottom spanking! I had no idea what I was doing when I’d given that note to the school secretary.

Though maybe I did…

I knew I wasn’t getting out of this.

Taking a deep breath, I started to remove my skirt. I felt very vulnerable, removing my clothes like this in front of these slim young girls. I was very aware that I was much more generous over my thighs and bottom than they were. I tried not to look at my daughter as I slid my panties down past my stay-up stockings and over my black Mary Janes. Many women shaved down there, but I did not, and I was aware of the stares at my full bush...

‘Put your hands on your head and stand upright, facing the class! Quickly, Lonsdale!’

I did as I was told, feeling the humiliation wash over me. With my hands on my head, my blouse only reached my belly button. My pussy was on full display! I felt like crying already, and the punishment hadn’t started yet. Or maybe it had – this was all part of it, wasn’t it…?

‘Miss Read, please get me a chair.’

‘Yes, Miss!’

Miss Haworth slowly started circling me, studying me.

‘You’ve got a bit of a tummy there, haven’t you, Lonsdale?’

I felt myself going red at Miss Haworth’s comment. I was mortified! Yes, I did have a ‘bit of a tummy!’ She was behind me now.

‘Answer me, Lonsdale!’ The order was accompanied by four hard slaps to my bottom, two on each cheek. I gasped in surprise.

‘Yes, Miss Haworth, I have a bit of a tummy!’

‘If you were in my class, we’d soon get rid of that! Now, turn around, Lonsdale, so that the class can see your bottom!’

I did as she said, and heard exclamations as the girls caught sight of the cane marks on my inflamed bottom.

‘Tell the class how many strokes the headmistress gave you, Lonsdale.’

I took a deep breath.

‘Thirty-seven, Miss.’

More exclamations from the class. I could see my daughter looking dumbfounded.

‘She could hardly miss a target like that, could she, Lonsdale?’

I could start to feel the tears welling up inside me.

‘No Miss Haworth.’

Miss Haworth sat down on the chair that had been brought and motioned me over.

‘Get across my lap, Lonsdale. I’m going to make you wish you hadn’t brought me that note!’

I already wished that! Well, I did and I didn’t! I don’t know what I wished anymore…

As I lay across Miss Haworth’s lap, I was very aware of her strong, bare thighs, and my exposed bottom. She was wearing classic gym attire; a short white PE skirt, short white socks and plimsolls. I guessed the plimsoll she was about to use on me was a cousin of the one she was wearing.

She didn’t waste time. I felt the plimsoll briefly resting briefly on my bottom, then,

Thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack!

Thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack!

Thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack!

Thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack!

Miss Haworth started to spank me hard on alternate cheeks, setting up a steady rhythm with the first twenty or so spanks. It was my first time over anyone’s lap and, feeling her non-spanking arm gripping me firmly round the waist, I knew she was in total control. I couldn’t move if I wanted to.

Thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack!

Thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack!

Thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack!

Thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack!

I was losing count now, but thought we were already into the fifties.

The spanking continued and the thump of the plimsoll on my bottom caused me to gasp every time it struck. It wasn’t like the thwack of the cane, but the cumulative effect of the constant spanks was quickly starting to build the heat in my bottom.

Thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack!

Thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack!

Thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack!

Thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack!

Well into the seventies or eighties now…

I knew that Miss Haworth was deliberately giving me a public spanking to humiliate me, and to teach me a lesson! I desperately wanted to put my hands behind me to stop her, but I couldn’t. I felt myself starting to cry, and could soon feel the tears running down my cheeks. I tried not to sob, but eventually couldn’t help myself. Soon, for the second time on the same day, I was sobbing – a slightly overweight, middle-aged woman being spanked mercilessly by the fit, attractive Gym mistress.

Thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack!

Thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack!

Thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack!

Thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack!

Over a hundred now, well over – lost count completely…

Thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack!

Thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack!

Thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack!

Thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack!

After what seemed like forever, Mrs Haworth finally stopped. I lay over her lap in tears, crying noisily, bottom and face both bright red.

‘Right, Lonsdale, you may get up. I want you standing with your hands on your head again, against the wall with your bottom towards the girls, so they can see what a well-punished, mature bottom looks like! You will stay there until I say you can move.

I didn’t want to get up. I didn’t want to face these girls, having just been thoroughly spanked by their teacher. But I knew it was part of the punishment. I clambered slowly and awkwardly off Miss Haworth’s lap and stood up. I turned away from the girls, displaying my bottom, and stood against the wall with my hands on my head as instructed.

‘Girls, I want you to set up the badminton nets.’

A humiliating ten minutes passed until, eventually I heard Miss Howarth come up behind me.

‘I hope you’ve learned something, Mrs Lonsdale?’ she said, quietly.

I nodded, my face still pressed against the wall. ‘Yes, Miss Haworth.’

‘Good. Right, you may get dressed. I believe you have an appointment with the Head Girl next?’

‘Yes, Miss Haworth.’

‘Hmmm, you really are in for an interesting afternoon. And I don’t think you will be sitting down on your bottom for some considerable time! Good day to you, Mrs Lonsdale.’

Published 
Written by TheShyThespian
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments