Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Dedicated Wife Club - Part 3

"Zoe continues her sexual experiments with Daniel adding new dimensions to their lovemaking."

120
15 Comments 15
4.9k Views 4.9k
4.4k words 4.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is Part 3 of the series. I'm not certain if there will be a Part 4."

Zoe was back at her kitchen table Monday morning, savoring the weekend's adventures. It had been a weekend of sexual excesses. She had never dreamt that she would ever indulge in and enjoy two days and three nights of non-stop sex. The images of the various sexual acts and locations she had shared with Dan scrolled through her mind, made her smile and made her pussy tingle as she thought of all she had experienced.

She remembered on Sunday afternoon, after having already had sex three times, Daniel had suggested a change of venue. He suggested they take in a movie at a nearby theater, followed by dinner at one of their favorite restaurants.

Zoe had quickly agreed while considering what mischief she could get into.

The theater was nearly empty. There was no one sitting within fifteen feet of them, so Zoe unzipped Dan's trousers and liberated his cock. He had not tried to stop her because no one was near enough to see them.

Zoe watched the film and stroked her husband's cock until she knew he was close to an orgasm. At that point, Zoe leaned over and finished him with her mouth, brightly smiling as she swallowed. Zoe whispered in his ear, "I love the feeling of you exploding in my mouth. I can never get enough of your cum."

Daniel's wilting cock was suddenly firm again after hearing her words. He whispered, "Show me your pussy." When Zoe pulled up her skirt to expose her bald sex, Dan whispered again, "Masturbate for me."

Without the slightest hesitation, Zoe began to finger herself. In short order, the aroma of her aroused sex filled his nostrils. In only a few minutes, he could hear the noises made by her fingers as they rapidly moved in and out of her wet pussy. Dan reached over and pinched her clit, which caused her to have a squirting orgasm.

As they exited the theater, Zoe was smiling. "I think that may be the best movie I've ever seen."

"Did you actually see any of it?" Dan laughed.

"Some," she said with a grin. Then, looking around, Zoe said, "Look, baby. It's dark now." After checking out the parking lot, she suggested, "Why don't we fuck in the backseat of the car? We haven't done that in years."

"That would leave a mess on the seat," he suggested.

"Not if you cum in my mouth," she replied. "Or have you become bored with your cock in my mouth?"

"That will never happen," he said while opening the back door for her. By the time he was in the seat beside her, Zoe was already naked and trying to remove his pants. As soon as his clothes were around his ankles, Zoe had mounted him, taking his cock as deeply as it would go.

"Yes!" she gasped. "This feels so fucking good. No cars are around us, and we can make all the noise we want." Zoe began bouncing up and down on his stiff rod. "Yes, baby. Fuck your slut wife in the parking lot. Bury that big dick in my dripping pussy. Fuck me!" she begged. "This is so good, Danny. I think you like fucking me in public!"

"Yes, I do," he responded while squeezing her large breasts. "Maybe we should go over to the parking garage at the shopping center and fuck there, too."

"I like how you think," Zoe said with a chuckle. "As soon as you shoot your load in my mouth, you can drive us over there. I'll stay back here naked and masturbate until you find a spot for us there."

Zoe's suggestion excited Daniel to an ever higher level. "I'm ready now," he groaned.

Slipping off of his cock, Zoe quickly took his stiff rod in her mouth. In just seconds, he released an even larger amount of cum into her mouth than he had in the theater. When he was finished, Zoe gave him a mischievous grin, opening her mouth so that he could see her spunk-covered tongue. She closed her mouth, chuckled and swallowed before giving him a long, passionate kiss.

When she broke the kiss, Zoe said, "I think you like tasting your cum on my tongue."

"Well," he answered, "once upon a time, I would have been mortified at the idea of tasting my spunk. But we've had some great sex in the past few months, and the idea doesn't horrify me anymore. And, you are right, I do kinda enjoy it."

Zoe had his cock in her hand, still stroking it. "Then when we get home," she said with a twinkle in her eyes, "You can lick it out of my pussy. That's when it tastes the best." She noticed that his dick was hard again. "Do you want to go again right now, or just go home and fuck like two wild animals?"

Daniel was thinking about the many times he had watched his cum drip out of Zoe's pussy and thought about how it would taste. He knew it would happen now that she had said the words aloud. The idea of her tasting hot creamy cum from his tongue excited him even more.

"I think we'll go home," he replied.

Zoe kissed her husband again. "You drive, and I'll stay back here, keeping my pussy ready for you."

Zoe thought about what happened when they got home from the movie and had sex in the parking lot. Dan had moved her quickly to the bedroom and fucked her like he hadn't had sex in months. He was almost frantic and pounded her hard until he filled her with his jizz. She had wrapped her legs around him, holding him still for a couple of minutes, before he pulled away, dropping his face between her legs and beginning performing oral sex. He lapped up his cum like a cat licking a bowl of milk.

The act was so exciting Zoe had an intense orgasm and squirted on his face. Dan pulled her into an embrace and began kissing her passionately, allowing her to taste the cum on his tongue. He was so excited that his erection never wilted. Dan quickly began fucking her again, just as frantically as he had before. It had been an incredible experience for Zoe, and she was sure it would all happen again soon.

This morning, Zoe woke first and smiled at her sleeping husband. She thought he would certainly be the most relaxed man at the office. She quietly slipped out of bed and pulled on an oversized T-shirt before going to the kitchen to fix breakfast.

Just as she finished making the meal, Daniel walked into the kitchen wearing a smile and boxer shorts. "Get over here, my kinky whore and give your man a kiss," he called out. When she wrapped her arms around his middle, Daniel asked, "Why are you wearing clothes? I thought you were going to stay naked for me."

Zoe stepped back and raised the shirt. "I would hardly call this dressed," she said, exposing her bare skin.

He pulled her back into a hug. "Maybe I should just fuck you once more to get the day started right."

"Maybe you should sit down and eat your breakfast while it's still hot," she countered. "Then, if you have enough time, we'll talk about sex."

As she expected, Daniel had only enough time after breakfast to shower, dress and get out the door. When he looked back, Zoe flashed her naked body once more before closing the door. She poured herself a second cup of coffee in the kitchen and sat at the table.

Her mind ran back over the weekend. Dan had obviously lost his reluctance to use the word 'fuck.' Now it was common for him to refer to their lovemaking as fucking, and she was happy about it. It just made things so much easier to not be concerned about language. Just do and say what feels good and natural, she thought. He had really started to let his hair down and let his 'freak' out.

Zoe wondered if she was bringing Dan out of his shell as she sat there thinking and sipping her coffee. She had never thought of him as being restrained, but now she decided that he must have been and wondered how far she could take this new man. Her question was, did she want a man who was sexually out of control? Did she want a man who had lost inhibitions? Her answer was … yes! In the last few months, she had learned the extent of her sexual boundaries, and they were few. Zoe knew that now she wanted everything she could get. She was eager for whatever came next.

Sitting there, she leaned back against the chair and began fingering herself hard and fast. Spreading her legs wide apart, she used two, then three fingers, crying out loud when the orgasm finally washed over her.

Sitting in the chair with her fingers still buried in her dripping pussy, Zoe understood that she was looking forward to a life of ultimate sexual fulfillment. She had begun with the idea of keeping her husband satisfied and stress-free. But now, it had become her personal need to be satisfied sexually as much as possible. At this point, keeping her husband satisfied was of secondary concern. Now, the ultimate satisfaction belonged to her.

Zoe had read there was no such thing as a nymphomaniac. If she wasn't one, she was the closest thing to it. She seemed to be constantly thinking about her next sexual exercise or planning one. She realized that her attempt to keep her husband satisfied had only expanded her own sexual need. It was not yet 9:00 in the morning, and she had already had one great orgasm and was thinking about the next one.

As the day progressed, Zoe masturbated twice more using her sex toys.

When Daniel arrived home near seven, he found his wife sitting at her desk, naked with a vibrator in her pussy.

"What are you doing, Zoe?" he asked, feeling immediately aroused.

"I've been sitting here thinking about what we did this weekend and couldn't stop masturbating." She stood and wrapped her naked body around him. "I need you to fuck me, Danny. Please take me hard and fast. Treat me like the whore I am!"

He turned her around and bent her over her desk. His pants dropped to his ankles, and his stiff cock found her wet sex.

As he pushed into her, Zoe cried out, "Yes, baby! Give it to me. Take me!"

Daniel began to hammer her, pushing into her depths. For a reason he didn't understand, Dan began to slap her ass cheeks with his thrusts.

"Yes! Fuck yes!" she screamed. "Spank your whore wife and make me cum."

Zoe had two orgasms before Daniel reached his. After he filled her with his spunk, Dan felt exhausted. His knees were weak. His wife spun around, embracing him. "Thank you, baby. I needed that so much."

"I need to lie down," he told her. He stepped out of his pants and went to their bedroom to flop on the bed.

Standing beside the bed, Zoe had cum running down the inside of her thighs. She wiped it up with her fingers before putting them in her mouth. I love his spunk, Zoe thought. In the bathroom, she set about cleaning herself, occasionally taking another taste of his special cream. Then, glancing in the mirror, Zoe saw that her bottom was bright red and tender to her touch. "Spanking!" she said aloud. "That's what I want. His slapping my ass while he fucked me almost drove me out of my mind."

After allowing Daniel to sleep for an hour, Zoe moved to the kitchen to prepare dinner. He joined her, wearing only his boxers and a t-shirt. He wrapped his arms around her, taking his breasts in his hands. "Thank you for such a nice welcoming party," he told her. "You are a wonderful wife."

"I need to be punished, Dan," she said. "I'm a thoughtless whore. I wasn't thinking about you. When you got home, I was needy and made you fuck me until you almost passed out."

"Punished?" he said with a frown.

"Yes, I need to be punished. I am too self-indulgent."

"How would you propose I go about giving you a punishment? Should I make you stand in the corner?"

"I don't think so," she chuckled. "But you need to remind me that I am your helpmate and not just a fuck toy. I think you need to spank me."

"Spank? You think I should spank you?"

"Yes," she said, nodding her head. "If you put a little hurt on my butt, I'll be more likely to think about your welfare before insisting on mine. Just turn me over your knee and spank me."

Daniel was perplexed. He didn't want to hurt his wife, but the thought of spanking her sexy, rounded ass did suddenly sound appealing. "All right," he said as he turned around one of the dining table chairs and sat. "Come over her and lay over my knees."

ElianaHampton
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElianaHampton

When she reached Daniel, Zoe took off her shirt, standing before him naked. She turned and draped herself over his knees, her head down and her butt up.

Her creamy white ass looked beautiful, and he was suddenly inspired to turn it red. The palm of his hand hit one cheek and then the other with a loud crack.

Daniel started by hitting each cheek with a rapid series of five slaps. Zoe didn't cry but whimpered as she felt the sting of his first slaps. Dan watched as his wife's ass took on a lovely pink hue. He felt his erection swell as he ran his hand over her hot ass between each series of slaps. He could hear her crying, but she seemed to be enjoying it the way she wiggled her ass at him each time he paused to feel her ass up. Dan continued the spanking until he felt a warm liquid flowing over his knees and legs.

"What the…" he said, putting his hand between her legs and felt her squirt again. "My spanking made you cum?"

Her head still down, Zoe whimpered, "I'm sorry, baby. "It hurt until it started turning me on. I just had a huge orgasm." She slipped off his lap, placing herself between his legs. She pulled his boxers down, saying, "I'm sorry, baby. Let me make it up to you." She swallowed his cock and didn't let go until his load of semen ran down her throat.

 

Two weeks later, Zoe was back at Nancy Henderson's home for another meeting of the Dedicated Wife Club. It was another beautiful day, and the three women gathered by the pool again. The conversation quickly turned to matters of sex.

"What experience have you had with spanking?" Zoe asked the older women.

The two women looked at each other and smiled. Molly spoke first. "I think my first encounter with spanking came in my late thirties. It actually started as a joke. I was kidding with Robert while I was naked. He pulled me over his knee and swatted my bottom a few times. When I didn't try to get away, he spanked me a few more times. He had always been enamored with my ass and seemed to be enjoying turning it red. What he didn't know was that I enjoyed it too. Robert didn't stop until I had an orgasm."

Nancy took over. "Molly told me about her experience, telling me she was kinkier than she had imagined. She said Robert had spanked her a couple of times, each producing more orgasms. So, of course, I had to try it with Harold and had a similar outcome. In my case, after the first orgasm, he threw me on the bed and gave me a big-time ass fucking that left us both breathless. We don't do a lot of spanking these days, but it always leads to great anal sex. I think it was a spanking that caused me to squirt for the first time. Why do you ask?"

"I was thinking about trying to find out how much more I could pull out of Daniel," Zoe explained. "I've told you that he was sexually quite shy, and I've led him into being more liberal in our lovemaking. You know that I took his spunk in my mouth for the first time and followed that with anal sex. Each one surprised him but he enjoyed each new thing. A few weeks back, we had sex in the back seat of our car at the movie theater parking lot. Afterward, I stayed naked in the back seat, masturbating while Daniel drove us home. You can see that we've continued to move away from conventional sex."

Molly laughed. "Robert and I haven't had sex in a parking lot for a long time. That sounds great!"

"Two weeks ago, I convinced Daniel to spank me because I had been naughty," Zoe told her friends. "It was something we'd never done, and I wanted to see what he would do and how he would react. It turns out the surprise was mine. I was so turned on by the spanking I squirted all over his leg. I mean, it was a mind-bending orgasm. We've done it again several times since then with the same result. But I can see that he's getting into it now."

"As long as you enjoy it," Nancy suggested. "I don't recommend anything that makes you uncomfortable or hurts. But then, of course, spanking hurts and at the same time creates some sensational orgasms."

"I enjoy the hell out of it," Zoe laughed.

Molly chimed in. "I get a special high after a spanking when he takes my ass. I like the feeling of his naked body rubbing against my red butt cheeks while he pounds my ass. He always gets worked up and fucks me extra hard."

Nancy stood, saying, "I'm going in the house to get us another bottle of wine and the new toy Harold brought home for me last week. It's a remote-controlled toy, and we can all try it out."

Once Nancy was gone, Zoe turned to Molly. "You told me once that you've never cheated on Robert. Is that true? Nancy has said you've had lots of admirers."

Molly glanced to see that Nancy was nowhere near them. "Since marrying Robert, I have not had intercourse with another man. I have had several close calls and did give a guy a blowjob about five years ago. But according to Bill Clinton, oral sex is not real sex. Why are you asking?"

"I have something else I want to try with Daniel," Zoe explained. "I'd like to have a threesome with him. I would need another woman to join us in bed, and I thought you might consider helping me. I can't believe you wouldn't enjoy a romp with a younger man that no one would ever know about."

Molly spotted Nancy coming out the door. "Call me after we leave here," she whispered. "I might be convinced to help you."

A few days later, Zoe and Molly had a plan.

 

On Friday evening, when Daniel came home from work, Zoe had an evening planned to render her husband unconscious from sexual overload. By the time they were ready to get some sleep, Dan had experienced several orgasms, enjoyed at least three of Zoe's squirting orgasms, and relished each of her holes. It would be a night to remember.

As they cuddled in bed, Zoe told him, "You are surely the world's finest lover. You make me so happy that I can hardly think of anything other than having sex with you."

"Are you complaining?" he asked.

"Of course not," she laughed. "I just feel sorry for women who do not experience the utter joy you give me."

Zoe could feel his chest puffing out with her praises.

"Maybe I should put a sign in the front yard offering to satisfy unfulfilled women."

"Perhaps you should," Zoe replied while squeezing his manhood. "Actually, that gives me an idea. Maybe you'd be willing to help out a friend of mine."

"Help a friend do what?" he asked.

"I have a friend who's in her fifties. Her husband is much older and can't get it up anymore. He's tried all the pills, and his cock just doesn't work. My friend stays frustrated. She masturbates a lot, but what she really needs is a big, hard dick like yours."

"Are you asking me to help her out?" a surprised Daniel asked.

"I hadn't thought about it until now, but you would be doing her a big favor."

"And you would allow it?"

"I would, with your consent," Zoe said with a smile. "In the last few months, you've made me feel guilty having such incredible sex every single day. Together, we could help out a woman who deserves better. I know you'd like her. She's beautiful and has great tits."

"No one has better tits than you, babe," he bragged. Daniel thought a minute before saying, "If it's something you want to do, I'll do my part to help your friend."

On Sunday afternoon, Dan opened the front door to find a very pretty woman (Molly Addison) standing before him.

Before he could speak, she said, "Hi. I'm Molly. Zoe suggested I come by this afternoon to meet you."

Zoe stepped up behind Daniel. "Molly! Come in. It's so nice to see you again." Turning to Dan, she said, "Honey, this is the friend I was telling you about." When he didn't appear to catch her meaning, Zoe said, "You know, the friend with an older husband who can't get it up."

Daniel turned to look at Molly. He was startled that Zoe had arranged things so quickly. He was also surprised to find that Molly was an amazingly beautiful woman. Was he actually going to have sex with her?

Fifteen minutes later, the three of them were in the bedroom, and Zoe was undressing Molly.

"Look at these fabulous tits," Zoe said as she slid Molly's bra off. When Molly was naked, Zoe turned her around, saying, "And don't tell me you wouldn't want to fuck that ass."

Daniel was too shocked to move. The woman was stunning. She did have great tits and a sexy ass. He also liked her patch of pubic hair that pointed toward her pussy. His cock was a piece of steel, but he had no idea what to do.

Zoe whispered to Molly. "I think he is being a little shy. Why don't you get down on your knees and show him your oral talents?"

Molly cheerfully dropped to her knees, dropped his pants and joyfully began sucking a larger cock than she had a home.

Daniel threw his head back and said, "Oh fuck!"

In only a few minutes, Dan was on his back, and Molly was riding his cock. She was loud and appreciative of his size and stamina.

As Zoe watched Molly fuck her husband, she slowly undressed, waiting for the time that she could introduce herself to the sex party taking place on her bed. When Molly moved up to hold the headboard and rub her pussy in Daniel's face, Zoe got out her eight-inch dildo and began fucking herself and preparing to join the action.

When Daniel moved on top of Molly and began fucking her in the missionary position, Zoe could contain herself no longer. She moved to the side of the bed and took his balls in her hand. She knew how much Dan liked his nuts caressed, and she felt like this action would get her into the game.

When he stopped and looked at his wife, Zoe smiled, saying, "You can fuck her all day and all night if you want, but your spunk belongs to me. You either cum in me or on me, but I get it."

Daniel grinned. "I'm close right now. Where do you want it?"

"Why don't you show Molly how much you like to cum in my mouth?" Zoe said in a low, growling voice.

He never questioned why his wife was naked or on the bed. Dan just moved over and let Zoe take his stiff rod in her mouth. She didn't mention that she knew the taste of Molly's pussy on his cock. Once he had deposited his load in her mouth, Zoe leaned over Molly's mouth and shared her reward.

Four hours later, Zoe and Molly dressed and walked Molly to her car.

"Did you have a good time?" Zoe asked.

"You'd better believe it," Molly replied. "If you ever want a replay, just let me know. I haven't had that much fun in quite a while."

"I think we should do this again every two weeks or so until I can convince him to have a threesome with another man," Zoe said with a sly grin. "Have you ever had two cocks at the same time?"

"Never," Molly giggled. "It's one of my masturbatory dreams. Robert and Harold are playing golf at the club this afternoon. So, he hasn't missed me. I've got time to get home, shower, and prepare to entertain my guy when he comes in horny."

The women hugged before Molly got into her car. Zoe waved as the car drove away. On her way back to her house, Zoe pulled her phone out of her hip pocket and began to scroll through the pics she had snapped while Daniel and Molly were fucking like animals. She smiled because there were some excellent porn-quality shots. Zoe decided to save them for her enjoyment the next time she played with her toys.

Zoe felt confident that her husband would be happy with what happened and would be easily convinced to do it again and again. Walking into her bedroom, she stripped naked again and lay down beside Daniel. When he opened his eyes, Zoe kissed him. "Thank you, baby, for taking care of Molly. I know she feels so much better now."

"Will this happen again?" he asked.

"Only if you are willing," she said with her fingers crossed. "It's all up to you."

Edited by ChrisM

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments