Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Dedicated Wife Club

"Zoe joins a group of women who are dedicated to giving their husbands a stress-free life."

202
22 Comments 22
8.3k Views 8.3k
4.5k words 4.5k words

The Ford Explorer pulled up to the curb across the street from the house hosting the party. Daniel Miller cut the engine and looked at his wife, Zoe. “We’re here, love. Ready to go in?”

“Do you have any instructions for me?” she asked, feeling a little insecure.

“Of course, I don’t, sweetheart. You only need to be your usual charming self, and we’ll be good. This is the third year in a row we’ve been invited to my boss’ party. So, we’ve already passed the acceptance test. Just go in and enjoy yourself. Meet the people there and be friendly.”

“I don’t want to do anything to jeopardize your position with the company,” she said.

“Don’t you worry about that, Zoe. We’ll be just fine. It’s an honor to be invited to this party. Let’s try to enjoy ourselves. When the time is right, I’ll let you know, and we’ll say thanks and leave. Then we can go home, get in our pajamas, and relax.”

“Are you sure we can’t go home right now?” she asked. “I’ll give you a blow job right now if you say yes.”

“That’s tempting, baby,” he laughed. “But this is one of the things we have to go through. I’m favored enough at work to be given an invitation to this annual event. We need to be seen enjoying ourselves and mingling with the others here. If you are ever uncomfortable, find me and hold on.”

“I just don’t want to be a problem for you,” his wife said.

Daniel put his hand on the inside of his wife’s thigh. “Baby, you are exceptional. You are beautiful, and everyone here will envy me for having such a sexy wife. Just smile and enjoy yourself.”

Crossing the street, they rang the doorbell and were greeted by Nancy Henderson, the wife of Daniel’s boss.

“Daniel!” the woman said. “How nice to see you again. And Zoe, you are more beautiful than ever. I wish I could wear a sundress like you do.” The woman reached out to touch Daniel’s arm. “I hope you’ll stay close to your beautiful wife to keep her safe today. All the men here will want to have a go at her.”

“We thank you so much for inviting us,” Zoe told her hostess. “Your parties are always so wonderful.”

The woman hugged Zoe. “Thank you, Zoe. Please relax and enjoy yourself. I hope we’ll have a chance to talk later.”

Zoe whispered to her husband as they walked into the house, “I hope I don’t have to talk with her later. She’s just too intimidating.”

“Don’t worry about it, sweetheart,” Daniel whispered. “You can hold your own with anyone.”

They went through the house and into the backyard, where most of the guests were gathered. There were already nearly fifty people there. Strolling over to the bar, they were greeted by some of Daniel’s co-workers and some of Henderson’s neighbors they had met at previous parties.

“White wine?” Daniel asked his wife.

“Don’t you think it’s a bit early to start drinking?”

Daniel grinned. “The trick is to hold the drink and take an occasional sip. Then, if you think you’ve had enough, you order a Horse’s Neck.”

“What in the world is that?”

Daniel leaned next to her ear. “It’s tonic with a lime. It looks like you’re drinking gin and tonic, but it’s totally harmless. You can’t get drunk on tonic.”

“I’ll remember that,” Zoe told her husband. “I can see how that could be useful.”

Thirty minutes later, Zoe held an almost full glass of wine and admired the Henderson’s pool. She wondered how great it would be to have a pool like this in your backyard. As she was daydreaming, she heard a voice behind her.

“There you are, Zoe,” Nancy Henderson said. “Are you bored with the party?”

“Oh, my goodness, no,” Zoe responded. “I was just thinking how wonderful it would be to have a pool like this.”

“You were probably thinking how great it would be to skinny dip without the world being able to see you.”

Zoe blushed. “Well, that did cross my mind.”

Standing close to Zoe, Nancy spoke softly. “Believe me, I’ve had many skinny dips in this pool. It always excites Harold when he finds me in the buff in the pool.”

That was a confidence Zoe didn’t expect to have shared. Looking around, she said, “You are certainly protected from prying eyes here.”

Nancy put her hand on the younger woman’s shoulder. “Come with me. I have a dear friend here I’d like you to meet.”

As they returned to the house, Nancy said, “If I had a body like yours, I’d show it off all the time in a sundress.”

“Is it too bold?” Zoe asked, afraid she had made an error in choosing it to wear.

“Certainly not,” Nancy assured her. “If my breasts were as young and firm as yours, I’d be tempted to walk around topless. I’ll bet Daniel is your devoted slave when you show the girls off.”

Zoe giggled. “He is a fan.”

Nancy led Zoe to a shaded part of the large yard where an attractive woman was seated.

“Zoe, I’d like you to meet my longtime friend, Molly Anderson. She and I were roommates in college.”

Molly stood and extended her hand. “It’s nice to meet you, Zoe. Nancy has told me all about you.”

Zoe was semi-alarmed at the woman’s statement. Why would Daniel’s boss’ wife be talking about her? It wasn’t like they were close friends. It caused Zoe to take a deep swallow of wine.

They were seated in a small triangular alcove where each woman could see the others. Zoe’s look told Nancy that the younger woman was concerned about being discussed.

“It’s true, Zoe,” Nancy explained. “We were discussing you. Molly and I have been in what we call a club for many years and thought you might be a potential candidate.”

Feeling flattered that Mrs. Henderson would consider her for a club membership, Zoe asked, “What kind of club is it?”

Nancy smiled. “We call it The Dedicated Wife Club. It is made up of women whose major concern in life is keeping their husbands healthy and free of stress. I’ll explain. When we were both about your age, we determined that our husbands were destined to climb their corporate ladders. They were both driven to succeed. Driven men and some women can forget about their families and anything other than reaching the next rung up the ladder.”

“So, you don’t work outside the home?” Zoe asked. “You stay home to keep your family together?”

“That’s part of it,” Molly offered. “Ambitious men need more support than a normal man. We understood this and set about creating the proper atmosphere for our husbands.”

“Do you work, Zoe?” Molly asked.

“Kind of,” she answered. “I’m a freelance writer. I work from home.”

“I think that’s perfect,” Nancy told Molly.

Nodding her head in agreement, Molly said, “Yes indeed.”

Zoe was still puzzled about why they were telling her about this so-called club.

“Let me explain, Zoe,” Nancy said. “Your husband is a young star on the corporate horizon. Harold speaks of him often and thinks the world of Daniel. Just last night he told me that I should school you on how to take care of a shooting star.”

“A shooting… what?” Zoe said with a wrinkled brow.

“Let me take it back a step,” Nancy said. “Back when we were young brides, Molly and I understood that many things could happen to a driven man. We knew he could neglect his family and could easily be pulled in by a slut looking for a little action from a successful man. We discussed how to keep that from happening and keep our men happy and content to stay home.”

“I assume your plan worked if you are still at it. How did you do it?” Zoe asked.

Nancy lowered her voice. “The key ingredient is sex. Our goal was to give our men all of the sex they could ever want. With active sex lives, they would remain relaxed and stress-free. We decided to become our husbands’ personal whores.”

Zoe was shocked. “Whores!” she exclaimed.

“What does a whore do, Zoe?” Molly asked. “She does whatever her customer wants. He wants a blowjob, no problem. Whatever her customer wants, she will gladly supply. The difference is that she does it for money, and we do it for love and family. Whatever he wants… whenever he wants it. We are dedicated to our husbands.”

“And the funny thing is,” Nancy added, “We found we enjoyed it at least as much as the men did. For us, it was never a chore. For us, it turned into a joy. And we loved coming up with new scenarios for seducing our men every day.”

“Every day?” Zoe asked, wondering if these women in their fifties were still having daily sex. She and Daniel had stopped having daily sex within six months of getting married.

“Oh, yes, dear,” Molly laughed. “I can attest to the fact that my husband and I have had sex every day for the last fifteen years, except for the nights he is away on business.”

“Wow,” Zoe gasped.

“It was a little more difficult when we had children at home,” Nancy explained, “But we found a way every day and more than once a day on many occasions.”

It was Molly’s turn. “Tell me, Zoe. Do you and Daniel have oral sex?”

“Well, sure,” she whispered.

Nancy asked, “Do you swallow?”

Now Zoe was embarrassed. “I never have.”

“You should try it,” Nancy said seriously. “There are fewer things a man likes more than shooting his load into a woman’s mouth and seeing her smile and swallow. I assure you that once you try it, you’ll learn to enjoy it as much as we do. At your age, you are probably still dealing with a monthly period. Oral sex helps when that is your lot.”

Nancy paused a moment before saying, “If you don’t swallow, I’m going to guess you don’t do anal.”

“No. Never.” Zoe confessed. “Daniel has never said he wanted it, and my mother always told me it was nasty and that only sluts and whores would do it.”

Nancy and Molly smiled at each other. Nancy said, “And we consider ourselves private whores. And I can tell you that we both love it when our husbands what to bend us over and have a piece of ass. Am I right, Molly?”

Molly replied, “You are correct. And I’ll add that anal sex always gives me a chance to talk dirty. That always turns Robert on.”

“Absolutely,” Molly laughed. Then lowering her voice, she told Zoe, “My orgasms are much stronger and longer from anal sex. I’m just thrilled that Robert still thinks I have a sexy ass.”

“I’ve checked out your body, Zoe,” Nancy said. “Every part of your body is spectacular. I can’t imagine Daniel has never desired to take you anally. He may be too shy to suggest it, but I’d bet a great deal of money he’s thought about it hundreds of times.”

Molly leaned in. “One of the things I do for Robert is let him find me in the kitchen wearing nothing but an apron. When he comes in to get a feel, I hand him a bottle of olive oil before bending over the countertop and pushing out my butt toward him. He’ll use the oil to lubricate us both and then take me right there. I confess that I love it at least as much as he does.”

Nancy said, “The old saying is, every man wants a woman that’s a princess in the living room and a whore in the bedroom. We are living proof that the saying is true. I had Covid a few years back, and we didn’t have sex for a couple of weeks. But as soon as I was cleared by the doctor, we went right back to fucking like wild animals. You have to be free to explore and enjoy. Once you’ve had your children, sex should be fun.”

“Let me show you something,” Nancy said before looking around to see who might be looking their way. She lifted her skirt and spread her legs to show Zoe that she was not wearing panties and had no pubic hair. “Do you still have a bush?”

“It’s trimmed, but yes, I do.”

“You should get it all off,” Molly suggested. “Most men your age prefer a bald pussy. I found that once I shaved mine off, my husband couldn’t keep his tongue out of my treasure. That man just loves to make me cum with his tongue.”

Ysabell01
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ysabell01

“Harold was the same way,” Nancy laughed. “He prefers that I not wear panties so that he can finger my hairless pussy whenever he wants. And I’ll tell you, I never stop him. I love the attention and want to keep him interested as long as possible. It’s a small sacrifice to keep him happy.”

“My husband enjoys buying me lingerie,” Molly announced. “He buys me really sexy and expensive things. He likes seeing me semi-naked and I think he enjoys taking them off of me.”

“So, what do you think, Zoe? Are you interested in becoming a Dedicated Wife?” Nancy asked.

Zoe smiled. “I’ve found this not only interesting but enlightening. Can I reach out to you for help and instructions?”

“Of course,” Nancy said. “Part of making this work is being able to talk with the other women in the group to get tips and ideas. My oldest daughter is a Dedicated Wife and often comes for advice.”

“I guess I’ve always been a bit of a prude,” Zoe told the ladies. “How do I transform from that to being a personal whore. Won’t Daniel be shocked and curious about the change?”

“Yes, he will,” Nancy answered. “But he’ll also be thrilled. You’ll have the perfect opportunity to get started today. On the way home, beg him to fuck you. If he wonders why you are acting differently, you’ll simply say you had too much to drink and it removed your inhibitions.”

“I used that excuse many times,” Molly said with a grin.

“So, ladies,” Nancy said, “Let’s get another glass of wine and get ourselves ready for some good, noisy sex.”

An hour later, Zoe locked herself in one of the bathrooms. She stood in front of a wall of mirrors and pulled down the top of her sundress. She looked at her breasts. They were full and round. Her nipples were hard, begging to be pinched. Zoe pulled up the skirt and saw that her panties were wet. She slipped a hand inside the fabric and closed her eyes as she fingered her wetness. Her orgasm exploded as soon as her wet finger touched her ripe clit.

Five minutes later, Zoe found her husband. “Dan, honey, can we go now?”

“Sure, baby,” he told her. “Is something wrong?”

“No, not a thing,” she whispered. “It’s just that I’ve had enough to drink, and I’d like to leave before I do something stupid.”

Daniel certainly didn’t want to have a problem at his boss’ house. They thanked their hosts and walked to their parked car.

Daniel got Zoe in the car and moved to the driver’s side. One inside, he saw Zoe with her head back against the headrest with her eyes closed. “Are you alright, sweetheart?”

“I am,” she replied. “I’m just so damned horny.”

He was a bit shocked. That was not the way his sweet little wife talked. “You’re what?”

She looked at him with her big, sexy brown eyes and said, “I’m horny, Dan.” Zoe took his hand and put it between her legs. “Can you feel how wet I am?”

Daniel couldn’t remember a time in their twelve years together when Zoe had said anything so sexually explicit. “Your panties are quite wet.”

Zoe lifted her butt and pulled the white lacy panties off before pulling his hand back between her legs. “Put your finger in me, Dan. Give me some relief.”

He was bewildered but couldn’t resist the urge to do as she asked and slipped a finger inside her hot, wet pussy.

“Yes, baby!” she hissed. “That’s perfect. Give it to me and make me cum just like you did when we were dating!”

Daniel remembered those nights under the stars, getting his future wife to beg for more. He would finger her and play with her tits until she couldn’t stand it any longer.

As he worked his finger in and out, Zoe pulled down the top of her sundress, exposing her large, beautiful breasts. “Play with the girls,” she gasped.

Daniel had stopped thinking about where they were and that someone walking past might see them. This was the girl of his youth who was always ready for sex. Not his present wife, who only seemed to be interested in sex in bed a couple of times a week. He remembered how to get her off and quickly did just that.

After her orgasm, Zoe leaned back and said, “That was wonderful, Dan. But it didn’t cure my itch.” She reached over the car’s console and began opening the belt on his trousers.

“What are you doing?”

“What does it look like I’m doing,” she replied. “I’m getting your pants off so you can fuck me.”

Fuck me? He thought. I’ve never heard my sweet wife use that word.

By then, Zoe had pulled his pants and boxers to his knees. His cock was stiff and pointed at the roof. She wrapped her hands around it and smiled at him. “This is what I need,” she said as she climbed on top of him.

“Someone is going to see us,” he said.

“I don’t care,” she said while lowering herself on his thick cock and engulfing it in her depths. “I want to fuck right now, and I don’t care who might see us.”

Daniel was shocked again. Not only did she use the word ‘fuck’ again, she was involved in doing the dirty deed right then. Zoe was bouncing up and down on his prick, growling and moaning with the pleasure she was getting. “I’m not stopping until you fill me up with your spunk. This is so fucking good I could do it all night.”

Daniel was glad it was getting dark and hoped none of the party guests spotted his car moving.

Zoe pushed one of her breasts into his mouth, begging him to make her cum again. It took another two minutes for her to have another fantastic climax. His followed hers.

“Thank you, baby,” she whispered and kissed him passionately. “Maybe you’d like to go again?”

“I would,” he said with a grin, “but why don’t we get home first.” He quickly started the car while Zoe moved back to her seat. While driving, Daniel glanced over to see his sweet wife put a finger into her pussy before putting it into her mouth. What the fuck? He thought. My wife has never tasted semen.

Once they pulled into their garage and the door closed behind them, Daniel was eager to get into the house and keep the party going before the mood left his wife. When he was out of the car, Zoe met him. She was grinning and completely naked.

“Fuck me again,” she said in a growling voice. “Fuck me again right here!” Zoe leaned over against the car and wiggled her butt.

This was not something he could resist. His wife was being anything but rational and willing to be bold. He dropped his pants around his ankles and moved up behind her. “You want it right here in the garage?”

“Yes!” she hissed. “I want it hard and fast right now. Fuck me, Danny!”

That was not a request that he could reject. Daniel moved up behind her, put his hands on her beautifully shaped ass, and slammed his stiff cock into her semen-covered pussy walls.

“Yes!” she shouted. “That’s what I want. Fuck me like I’m your personal whore!”

Since it had been such a short time since he had fired off an orgasm, this one was going to take a while. Daniel huffed and puffed, hammering his wife while she continued to shout out encouragements while using the language of a whore. After a few more minutes, he said, “I’m going to cum, babe.”

To his complete surprise, Zoe spun around, dropping to her knees. She wrapped her hands around his stiff, wet cock and said, “Cum in my mouth!”

Never had his wife even been close to his cock when he had an orgasm. This was unbelievable, but he couldn’t resist the treat.

Zoe took his cock in her mouth, bobbing her head back and forth until Daniel put his hands in her hair and emptied his balls into her mouth. Once she felt his cock begin to wilt, she smiled up and him, making certain he saw her swallow.

Daniel pulled Zoe to her feet and said, “You’ve never done that before. Why do it today?”

“I’ve always wanted to,” she said sweetly. “But I’ve never had the courage to do it. I’ve had enough to drink today to scare away all of my inhibitions. Right now, I’m ready for anything.”

He just grinned and thought, how did I get so lucky?

Zoe put her arms around his middle. “I want to ask you a question. Would you like for my pussy to be shaved?”

“Are you serious?”

“Yes, I am, and I’m asking. Would you like for me to have a bald pussy?”

Daniel put his hands on her ass cheeks and squeezed. “If your pussy was hairless, I could probably never get my mouth away from it. If it would please you, sweetie, I would love it.”

“Good,” she said, taking his hand. “Then let’s get inside and start trimming.”

The rest of their weekend was spent acting like they were newlyweds. By Monday, her freshly shaved pussy was a little sore.

Six months later, Zoe attended an event celebrating her husband’s promotion in Daniel’s office. Entering the company’s conference room, Zoe spotted Nancy Henderson. Crossing the room quickly, Zoe and Nancy hugged.

“Are you exceptionally proud of your husband?” Nancy asked.

“It would not be possible to be more proud,” she replied.

“Have you been a Dedicated Wife?” Nancy whispered.

“At least daily,” Zoe said with a wicked grin.

Again Nancy whispered, “Have you given up your anal virginity?”

“It took me a couple weeks to get the courage to do it, but once I did, I was mad at myself for not doing it sooner. I loved it, and Dan said it was something he had always wanted. It’s a regular in our play now.”

“I’m delighted for you,” Nancy said, giving Zoe another hug.

“And I’m now a member of the ‘hairless no panty’ club. I’d show you right now, but I guess this room is not the right place.”

Nancy laughed.

Speaking very softly, Zoe said, “I thought I would have a difficult time taking his load in my mouth. But the first time he did it, I actually enjoyed it. Now, I simply love it. When he cums in my mouth, I have a little orgasm of my own.”

“I’ve had the same thing,” Nancy grinned. “I’m so happy for you, Zoe.”

Zoe glanced around the room before speaking. “I think his favorite is for me to be on top and ride him so he can play with my breasts. Then, when he tells me he’s close, I take him in my mouth. It just drives him crazy.”

“What fun!” Nancy beamed.

“But if you want to see him go crazy, wait until I growl in his ear, ‘fuck my ass.’ I love to see how he reacts. About once a week, when Dan gets home, he finds me sitting at my desk naked. I tell him I’ve been edging for the past hour, waiting for him to take me. That little trick always gets a quick and satisfying performance.”

“I’m so proud of you,” Nancy said. “You’ve really taken the meaning of a Dedicated Wife to heart.”

“You sold me on the idea,” Zoe admitted. “And I’m 100% committed. Today, we see the results of what I’ve been doing. The future is bright and I’m all in for the long haul.”

Just then, Harold Henderson began addressing the crowd. He continued for several minutes, addressing Daniel Miller’s accomplishments and why he was promoted.

Nancy took Zoe’s hand and squeezed it. “When this is all over,” she whispered. “I’ll go to Harold’s office and suck him off. You should do the same.”

Zoe grinned. “I have a very similar plan. I expect to be bent over his desk and given a hard fucking until he’s ready to cum in my mouth.”

When the ceremony ended and the group broke up, Nancy pulled Zoe aside. “You know, Molly and I get together once a month to discuss what we’ve done since our last meeting. We generally end up naked and sharing our sexual joys. Would you like to join us?”

Zoe’s eyes sparkled. “It would be my greatest pleasure. Just give me the date and time. I can’t imagine anything more enjoyable.”

After taking care of her husband, Nancy stopped at the ladies restroom. When she entered, she found Zoe adjusting her hair. “Did you extend your congratulations?” Nancy asked.

“Yes, I did,” Zoe said with a broad smile. “And I’ve promised him more congratulations when he’s home.”

Nancy stepped up to Zoe and kissed her. “Aw, yes,” she said with a smile. “I can taste his spunk in your mouth. Well done, little sister.”

“I enjoyed it as much as he did,” Zoe laughed.

Nancy turned to get a quick look at her hair and lipstick. Then, turning to Zoe, she said, “I’ll look forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks. I can’t wait to see how sweet your pussy looks now that it’s hairless.”

Zoe blushed but replied, “I’m told it tastes sweet too.”

 

Edited by ChrisM

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments