Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"First published June 2016."

Rachel glanced again at the clock. Where was he? She’d expected Bertie to be home almost an hour ago. She acknowledged that it could be traffic keeping her boyfriend out of her arms, but for this long? No, something was up, and Rachel had to consider, not for the first time, if she should be considering another form of behaviour modification.

Bertie’s spanking fetish had been introduced early in their relationship – when they’d first hooked up, he’d been so red-faced about bringing up his kink that he’d nearly thrown up trying to spit out the word. It had taken some time for her to warm to that side of him, and almost as long for the younger Bertie to step up to playing a dominant role over his older girlfriend – and then Bertie had dropped a bombshell a few months ago that upended that dynamic. He’d been secretly fantasizing about being put over Rachel’s knee for the kind of treatment he’d been giving her!

When she’d found out, she’d been lost for what to do next. He hadn’t learned of her discovery immediately, so her first thought was to be silent and hope that Bertie would discard his prurient dream, dismiss it as unrealistic and move on. But the fantasy remained, she saw it behind his eyes every time he slapped her jiggling cheeks and saw her enjoying the sensation. If she could be turned on like that, why shouldn’t he? Besides, she was also curious about what it would be like to be on the giving end. To have Bertie’s fuzzy little butt at her mercy… so they’d given it a shot, and never looked back.

The idea was that their dynamic would change very little. Despite being his senior, Rachel was often assumed to be years younger than Bertie, a perception fed by her tiny size and youthful attitude. She was passionate and playful, but also temperamental and a bit self-centered – at her best, the traits of a gifted musician, at her worst, those of – and she could admit this – a childish brat. And because she’d accepted that, then it didn’t feel so out of place for her to be hauled over Bertie’s lap for some bare-bottom attention.

Sometimes she’d even played up the brat role when she really wanted to feel that she had it coming. But Bertie was the one who’d taken the role of responsible adult, even before they’d started dating. He was the serious one, the one with a steady job life insurance. He’d even spent months paying the bills for both of them when she’d quit her factory job so that she could deejay full-time. So given that, how often was she likely to find herself on top?

More times than she would have thought. She loved Bertie deeply, but she also knew the secrets that he kept even from himself, and one of those was that he wasn’t comfortable being a grown-up. His former yuppie parents had raised him with high expectations, and his veneer of adulthood was a well-practiced act largely for their benefit.  When his guise slipped, when he let his guard down, Bertie could still be a scared kid seeking approval. And Rachel, no great authority on maturity herself, could live with that – if that youthful vulnerability didn’t come packaged with a number of bad habits.

She’d already spanked him twice this week – two days in a row, actually. He’d come back from working the breakfast rush at work a half-hour late with a thick plastic bag in hand. When she’d asked what he’d bought, he got defensive. He’d stopped by the comic shop on the way home, he admitted, and bought a couple of extra titles. Comics he wouldn’t normally have picked up. Not a big deal. But he’d also timed the trip so that she wouldn’t be able to go with him, and Rachel wasn’t fooled as to why – her presence would have made him self-conscious about spending his money.

He’d protested at first, but he relented once she’d stripped off his pants and prostrated him over her knee. She’d spanked him silly, listening to his little oohs and ouches, then they’d made love right there on the living room floor. He’d been downright apologetic the next day, even bringing home flowers. She’d spanked him again anyway – after all, he had been late coming home again. She’d been far gentler the second time, and he had reciprocated once they’d moved on to the bedroom.

She checked the clock again, then her phone. He was really going to get it this time.  Could it be that he was setting up these situations just for the sex? Well, if that was the case, he was in for a surprise. It was his own fault for bringing up his kink. Be careful what you wish for, Bertie, I may just like it more than you do.

She brought up her phone again. Two hours since Bertie’s shift had ended. If he’d gotten caught up in traffic… no, she was done making excuses for that man. If he wanted to spend another night with a reddened backside, he’d certainly gone about it in the right way. Maybe the time had finally come to use that paddle she’d bought for his birthday.

She caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror and noticed that, despite the shower she’d taken earlier in the day, she’d neglected to change out of the sweatpants she’d slept in. That would never do, she decided – she liked the feel of her bare legs against Bertie’s flesh while she was taking him to task. As she was stripping out of her pants, she heard a key scraping the lock.

Bertie walked in, still in his suit, looking downcast.

“And just where have you been, young man?”

The authoritative tone usually had Bertie wincing, drawing into himself – maybe even squeezing out a little whine. But he said nothing. She drew herself to her full but diminutive height and stormed up to him in nothing but her panties and T-shirt.

“I asked you a question, Bertie. This is the third time this week you’ve been late—“

“I had an appointment at the bank. It was on the calendar.”

Caught off guard, she glanced at the calendar the couple kept on their refrigerator door and found Bertie to be exactly right. There was no time indicated on the appointment, but that wasn’t going to be enough to confront him with – there was only an hour’s difference between Bertie’s finishing work and the bank’s closing.

“I see,” she seethed as he put down his coat. She didn’t want to make this easy for him. “Well, that’s good for you. Someone was about to get a good-“

He cut her off in mid-scold. “Rachel, do you remember paying for our home insurance this month? Or last?”

It drew a blank. She and Bertie split their expenses, with their renter’s insurance being a cost that fell on her. But it was provided through Bertie’s bank – and if they hadn’t been paid, they would assume he was the one in default.

He read the shocked look on her face. “I spent twenty minutes trying to convince them that I’d just lapsed on payment, that I hadn’t canceled my policy.”

“I’m sorry…”

“We’re back in their good books, but I’ve set up a recurring payment now, it’ll come out of my account every month. And we won’t miss anything more.” He sighed and unclipped his tie – he’d finally given up knotting his oxfords every day. He set the tie back in a closet drawer and paused.

“What were you going to say, sweetie?”

She blushed, a heat that rose up her neck and set a flare to her freckles. “It’s nothing.”

“’Someone’ was going to get something? A good something? Let me guess  - it was a chicken meatloaf?”

“No…”

“No, you’re right, chicken meatloaf is awful. A good piece of advice, then.”

He walked up to her slowly, his cheery demeanour suddenly chilling, freezing her in place. A couple of days ago in this same space she’d been the voice of authority and he a very big bad boy. Now, he was just very big, and she was feeling very self-conscious about standing in his wake in only her underwear.

“I don’t think that was it,” she managed to squeak out. Her eyes darted from side to side. She might be able to make it to the bathroom before he got within reach…

His hand snaked around her waist, and she was caught.

AnnieSweett
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnieSweett

“How about a hint, then?” he whispered.

“It was nothing,” Rachel tried, not even convincing herself.

“Maybe you were going to say ‘spanking’? As in, ‘somebody is going to get a good spanking’?” He mused for a second. “Then again, I’ve never heard of a bad spanking. Have you been enjoying being on top, sweetie?”

Her spit was thick in her mouth. She swallowed.

“Maybe just a little.”

He laughed. “So that is what you were going to say?”

She nodded, her face scarlet.

“Well… I’m not going to make a liar of you.” He moved his hands down, and she felt the tug of the fabric as her panties slid over her thighs and dribbled to the floor. The ground beneath her fell away, and she thought for an instant that she was floating – then reality set in and she realized that Bertie had lifted her off the ground and was carrying her toward the couch.

“Wait!” she hissed.

Bertie stopped short and waited for her next words. When they were not forthcoming, he asked, “Yes?”

She dangled in his arms, naked from the waist down and tried to think of something to say.

He braced his head against hers, whispering right into her ear.

“What would you do if you had me in this position?”

“I can’t pick you up, though.”

“Pretend, then.” He readjusted his grip, his hand almost enveloping one of her cheeks.

“How about…” she cleared her throat, “’Mistakes happen, and this really isn’t the sort of thing that should warrant any more than a sincere apology and…”

Bertie’s expression was slowly changing in front of her, his eyes narrowing.

“And…”

“And?” he replied, squeezing her bottom.

“Are you really going to spank me?”

“Yes, I am. But first…”

“Please…”

Maybe it was her pleading, or maybe she’d simply gotten too heavy for him to continue holding. Sighing, he relented, lowering them both down to the couch and unrolling her across his lap. Before she’d had a chance to get used to her new position, she felt the crack of his hand across her plump behind. She yelped.

“That was careless, Rachel. “

“Ow! I know, I know.”

“I had to answer for promises you made.”

He punctuated each word with another slap, making it hard for her to answer him. Bertie wasn’t usually so chatty when he was in the middle of spanking her – that was something she did to him. Oh fuck, she thought, he’s learning from me!

A low wail escaped her lips as more smacks continued to blast her bottom. She had no illusions about how much she was wiggling and writhing at this point, and the swelling bump under her belly was telling her just how Bertie was feeling as well.

“Isn’t there… something else you’d rather be doing right now?” she tried.

He didn’t let up. “Maybe, ask me again in a minute.”

It was getting hotter in the back end. Bertie was taking his time, making sure she could really feel the sting, rather than trying to smack some colour into her cheeks – he’d repurposed another one of her tricks. But Rachel took her time because she didn’t have the size or strength to deliver a hard punishment, and Bertie…

“Owwww!” she shouted as a well-placed shot caught her square on one side.

“Neighbours, sweetie.”

“You think the neighbours can’t hear what you’re doing?”

“I can think of one neighbour who thinks you have a kid. A very, very naughty kid, I suppose.”

That’s right, she thought with a grin, she’d been interrupted by the Asian woman across the hall one of the last times she’d spanked Bertie. She’d gotten away with that by implying that she was dealing with a misbehaving little boy – which was two-thirds true.

Bertie definitely noticed the smile and started spanking harder. She hissed – the fire in her seat was becoming all-consuming.

“Are you enjoying this as well?” Bertie asked, his stride unbroken.

Not as much as spanking you, she was tempted to say, but it seemed unwise. Besides, Bertie was at his sexiest when he was taking charge. Maybe if he was like this all the time, she wouldn’t find his attitude so alluring, but since she was already half-naked…

“Maybe you should find out,” she teased instead.

“Maybe I will.”

He slapped her bottom idly a few more times, winding down. She could almost feel the steam coming off her ass – and then she felt something else entirely as his fingers started to probe the lips of her inner reaches.

“Ooh…”

She spread her legs, and he slipped into her with little resistance, answering his earlier question. Once inside, his fingertips began their work, rubbing smooth circles into that crevice that couldn’t be reached by his penis alone. She purred her approval.

“How are you liking this?” she wondered out loud. He came down on her bottom with his free hand, and she flinched. She felt it where his fingers were, and she let out a throaty laugh. “Do it again.”

He obliged, slapping at her rear with gusto as he continued to wiggle his fingers in that special way he knew how. Rachel groaned with delight, thrusting herself against him. She was damp, and she could feel coolness of the growing stain on his pant leg underneath her, but right now she was concentrating on one demanding, vital need.

The spanks grew fewer, and finally stopped altogether as she moved and moaned underneath him. His hand was cramping, but Bertie wasn’t about to abandon her this close to the edge. He began to trace his finger down the ridge behind her pussy, rubbing at that most sensitive line. She was so close to the coming explosion, she could taste it, a hot metal sensation at the tip of her tongue.

“Mm. Yes. Yes…”

She bucked, and he had to hold her down as his rubbing finger continued in slow increments down the horn of her pelvic bone. She was going to break any second, and she wished she could look Bertie in the eye as—

His finger crossed over. She felt a sudden tightness as he pressed into the waiting bud. He continued his motion, his digit so slick that she couldn’t stop him even if she wanted to.

“Should I—“ she heard him start.

She came, with a loud gasp that seemed deafening in the small room. Her ears rang, and after a moment, she slumped in his lap, gently and gleefully laughing under her breath.

“Should I keep doing that?’ he finished.

“Okay,” she mumbled, barely able to speak. “Just warn me next time. That was…” She trailed off. Too soon, she told herself. Her sex was throbbing. Clearly, she wasn’t done yet.

“Fuck me,” she demanded.

“Maybe I should wash my hands?”

She rose up onto him with a vengeance. Kissing him deeply and forcefully, she yanked off his pants and thrust herself on him. His groan was lost as his tongue wrestled with hers, and her hips ground against his in a battle that he had no hope of winning. His eyes widened, and she felt him surge inside of her. She leaned back, letting him catch his breath.

“I think you broke the buttons,” he said.

“You can spank me for that,” she whispered. She caught a peripheral glimpse of pink on her bottom and amended, “tomorrow.”

“I might take you up on that,” he said. His expression turned cautious. “Speaking of… I thought you were going to…” Lost for words, he tried to work out what he was thinking in gestures.

“Huh?”

He stammered, “I thought you were going to have me do you…”

“Bertie?”

“In the butt, I mean.”

She laughed, more from Bertie’s terrified delivery than anything else. She looked at him there, dazed and shocked – and probably still a little punch-drunk from sex. Poor Bertie. Poor, very young Bertie, she reminded herself, who had never had sex with another woman. Rachel never thought of herself as “that kind of girl who does anal”.

But she hadn't thought of herself as a girl who spanked her boyfriend, either. And his finger had felt so good there...

Bertie was still staring up at her, his expression growing more desperate by the second.

Rachel stretched, an movement that pulled though her whole body and contracted on Bertie’s still-erect organ embedded inside her. He gasped.

“Maybe next time,” she said.

Published 
Written by RossCaliban
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments