Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Knew You Would Like It - Pt. 2

"The role play continues as he gets his first spanking too"

42
6 Comments 6
1.7k Views 1.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"The story continues but we shift to Sherry's point of view. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Enjoy!"

“Take my skirt off?” I questioned indignantly, leaving him understandably confused. “Isn’t it enough that I’m almost naked already?” I accused as I slipped the short skirt off and stood before him, my hands on my hips.

Chris just stared at my naked body, and the appreciation in his eyes made me feel beautiful and sexy. His eyes settled on my clean-shaven pussy, glistening with my arousal. He licked his lips, and I wondered if he’d be the first one to lick my pussy.

“I agreed to let you spank me, but I didn’t expect you to touch me like that! Sticking your fingers in me!” I said, adding, “Mr. Billings!” Understanding dawned on his face.

“I’m sorry, Sherry. I thought… you liked it,” he said, offering an excuse.

“That doesn’t matter! What do you think the principal would say if he found out?” I asked, unable to keep from smiling.

“Please, Sherry. Don’t do that. Can’t we talk about it?”

“Oh? Like you talked to me when I was over your knee having my bare bottom spanked so hard?”

He said nothing, so I continued hoping he’d pick up the thread again.

We didn’t talk! You did! And you were going to write a letter to my parents! Well, maybe I should write a letter to the principal!” I challenged with my smile growing. “Hm?”

“Sherry, there is an alternative,” he countered, returning my smile.

“Yeah! There is!” I replied with a devious smile, “Take your pants down!”

“Now, Sherry, you promise you won’t tell anybody?”

“I said that, didn’t I?” I replied haughtily.

“No, you didn’t. And you promised before that you wouldn’t tell anyone about me spanking you, and then you threatened to do just that, so you can see why I’m concerned.”

I wasn’t looking for him to find plot holes in my scenario. I just wanted him to have the same incredible experience I did without having to wait for some time in the future.

I liked getting spanked; I loved it more than I imagined. He was so careful not to hurt me too much and built it up till the pain was just right, and I could enjoy playing the naughty girl getting my bottom spanked. Even the early soft spanks went right to my core, getting me so wet that I came with the first touches to my pussy. With his feelings and experiences so similar to mine, I wanted him to feel it, too.

“I wasn’t going to tell anyone until you started touching me! Now you deserve the same as you gave me! Are you going to take your pants off, or do I have to do it for you?”

He just sat there as though challenging my authority, so I stepped up, pulled him out of the chair, sat down, and had him stand directly in front of me.

“Very well, but it will only be harder on you!” I said as I reached for the waist of his jeans, opened them, and yanked them down to his knees. “Over my knee!”

He moved to my side and bent to lay in my lap. Putting my left arm around his waist, I pulled him to me, feeling his bulge against my thighs, and I began spanking him on his tighty-whiteys.

Spanking at a gradually increasing pace, his firm bottom absorbed the impacts with hardly a reaction, although he was moaning and lifting his hips, inviting me to spank harder. As he did with me, I kept spanking harder and harder until I saw the look I must have had when it was just right – when it hurt so good.

I enjoyed it myself, more than I expected, and reasoned that it wasn’t because I wanted to hurt him or dominate him but that I wanted him to feel what I felt. We’d had the same fantasy for so long, and it made me happy and wet to see he liked it as I did.

“So, sir,” I said sarcastically, “how does it feel now? Hm? Getting spanked like a naughty boy across my knee?”

“I’m sorry, Sherry! Really! I won’t do it again!”

“Well, just to be sure, I think you need to be spanked on your bare bottom now!”

“Ohhh,” he groaned as my palms slid over his pink cheeks, taking his underwear with them.

Seeing and feeling it for the first time, I suddenly realized he had a really cute butt! That perfect shape that makes you want to grab a cheek in each hand and squeeze – which I did! The soft, smooth, resilient skin was only a little warm, with a lovely pink blush, and he squirmed a little on my lap, enjoying my light touch.

Knowing how I felt when my bottom was finally bare, that I wanted to feel a good, hard smack on my unprotected cheeks, I spanked each side firmly. His hips, rising again, begged for more, and I gave it to him. Fast and with increasing intensity, I spanked his sexy butt, painting it with darker shades of pink.

“How do you feel now, Mr. Billings?” I challenged.

“Oh, God, Sherry! I can’t pretend anymore! Just spank me! Hard!” he replied.

I knew just how he felt, as the flesh-on-flesh contact added another dimension to the OTK experience.

“It feels really good, doesn’t it, Chris?” I asked rhetorically. “Let’s get you naked, okay?”

He practically jumped off my lap and started pulling his shirt off while I pulled his pants and underpants down and off as he lifted each foot in turn, with his thick, straight dick staring me in the face. He groaned again as I took it in my hand and pulled him down on my lap again.

He was barely in position when I resumed the spanking, peppering his bare bottom with random spanks. I liked the way his cheek would rise and fall when I spanked just above his thigh and concentrated my efforts there for fifty or more.

I loved watching his body dance on my lap, rising when he wanted a flurry of spanks to continue and pressing into my lap with an occasional ‘Ow!’ when a few hard spanks connected just right. I was sure there’d be a very wet spot on the bed underneath me as my utter joy in spanking him was so unexpected.

I wondered if he was really feeling the pain now when he wriggled on my lap as though trying to evade my hand, so I started building toward a finale. Horizontal swipes at his lower cheeks – left, center, right, center, left – at a dizzying pace had him grunting and exclaiming, "Ow-ow-ow!"

BiancaFlowers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BiancaFlowers

“Oh my God, Sherry!” he said when I finally stopped and gently caressed his bright red buns.

“It’s amazing, isn’t it!” I offered as my fingers traced the line between his cheeks, down between his legs, but just short of his cock.

“Wow! Thank you!” he replied gratefully and slid off my lap to kneel before me.

He looked up at me with his hands pulling my knees apart and his eyes saying, "May I?" I spread my legs eagerly and smiled when I saw his face staring at my pussy, moving in with his lips, ready to kiss mine.

“Oh, Chris!” I cried as his lips touched my tingling pussy.

Covering me with his open mouth, his tongue slithered through my dripping wet slit as I pushed it into his face. When I thought about someone licking my pussy, I always imagined it starting soft and escalating, but now that I finally had my cunt in someone’s mouth, I just wanted to mash it into his face, smearing my juice all over him.

He was licking and sucking me like a pro as I felt the climax approaching fast. Fucking me with his fingers and licking my clit, my body stiffened as I tried to hold it back, let it build up more, but I couldn’t do it and cried, "Oh, fuck!" as the implosion hit me, leaving me shaking, shuddering and gasping for air. I leaned back against the chairback to calm down.

“I guess you liked that?” Chris asked as he knelt beside me, stroking my hair with one hand and my thigh with the other.

“No one’s ever done that to me before!” I said in a sated whisper. “Are you really good at it, or is it just because I’m a newbie?”

“I had a girlfriend who wouldn’t let me do anything else, so I guess I got kinda good at it.”

“Oh, God!” I gasped, feeling his finger in my slit again.

“I love doing it! Would you like me to lick you again?” he asked with a gentle smile.

“Let’s go in the bedroom,” I said, standing from the chair and taking his hand.

I led him to my sister’s bed and climbed on. Laying back on my elbows, I pulled my knees up and apart, inviting him in with an innocent look. He smiled, unconsciously licked his lips, and knelt between my legs, kissing his way down my thigh.

Just as his lips would have reached my pussy, he moved to the other leg, licking in a circular pattern, slowly getting to my slit. His fingers spread my lips apart so his tongue could lick the slick inner folds. I was breathing erratically again, unable to say anything but unintelligible grunts and gasps as he licked up with the flat of his tongue and down with the tip.

With one hand underneath, teasing my puckered star and the other resting on my mons while his thumb rubbed my clit in circles, his tongue slipped inside me, squirming around with the most incredible feeling. I was going to come again very soon, and I tried to hold it back, but with his tongue darting in and out and his fingers working overtime, I came suddenly, my hands in his hair, pulling his face into my crotch to get every last bit and wiping his face with my syrupy nectar.

“Jesus, Chris!” I cried when he looked up between my legs with a proud grin. I pulled him to me with my hands still entangled in his hair and kissed him with everything I could give, my tongue tasting the remnants of me in his mouth as my body still shook.

“I want you inside me!” I begged as I turned over to kneel on all fours while looking back at his stunned face. “Fuck me? Please?”

He was kneeling behind me in seconds, rubbing the tip of his cock up and down my slippery slit. I wanted him so bad, hoping, believing it would be better than my first time, my only time. As before, he was gentle, making sure I was okay, and though I just wanted him to ram it inside me, he was probably taking the better approach.

“Ohh, yeah!” I whispered as he slid slowly, smoothly inside, making me feel each inch as he filled me up. I felt his hands on my hips as he pulled out and back in just a bit faster. “Oh, Chris! You feel so good in me!” I said, delirious after just a few strokes.

I began pushing back against him, wanting it harder, and I could feel another climax coming. He started moving faster, and I wondered if he was going to come soon, his grunts making it sound like he was holding on for dear life. My breathing accelerated as this most wonderful feeling in the world continued.

Like I’d wanted in the beginning, he started ramming his stiff shaft into me, our hips colliding forcefully and both gasping for breath. The end was near; I could feel it coming, and then he spanked me.

“Yes! Yes! Spank me!” I cried, and we both came after only a few spanks.

I fell to my elbows, and Chris was bent over my back rubbing my shoulders, then circled around to my tits, fondling them gently as he squirmed inside me, shrinking until he fell out of me. We both fell on the bed on our sides, facing each other, Chris moving closer to hold me and kiss me lovingly.

“Oh, my God, that was so good! So much better than my first time!” I confessed.

“Was this only your second time?” he asked with a gentle smile. I nodded demurely. “Me too, Sherry!”

“Really?” I questioned, amazed at how much we’d shared today.

“Yes! And it was better for me, too!” he said, giving me the best kiss I’d ever had. When we separated, the look on his face was precious. “I hope we can do it again very soon,” he said, seeking my approval.

“Will you spank me?” I asked, making it sound like a condition.

“As long as I can be myself next time, not Mr. Billings!” he laughed.

“Then I want to do this every day!” I exclaimed.

We spent what little time we had left holding each other with tender, loving kisses and promises for future times together.

<<<<O>>>>

I hope you enjoyed the conclusion as two near virgins found each other. Remember to 'Like' and/or 'Favorite' it if you did and Thanks For Reading!

Published 
Written by 2bespanked
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments