Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Girlfriend's Mom

"A punishment threat turns into reality. An F/m spanking fantasy."

84
7 Comments 7
5.3k Views 5.3k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Pete was sitting on the couch at his girlfriend Stacy's house, waiting for her to get ready. Her mom had invited him in and offered him a drink. Pete watched as her mom worked in the kitchen, admiring her curvy body. She looked up, catching his eyes as he averted them downward. Smiling to herself, she continued cleaning the counter.

"You know, you could be a little more discreet," she said teasingly. 

"I apologize, ma'am. I was just noticing how beautiful you are," he replied lamely. She laughed softly at his cute innocence.

Stacy finally came downstairs, wearing a sexy minidress, and they left for the evening.

"Have fun, you two," her mom called after them. "Pete, make sure you get her home by eleven, or you'll be sorry." 

Turning his head at her threat, Pete locked eyes with her for a moment while walking Stacy to his car. Whatever she meant by that, Pete found it to be very sexy. Pete and Stacy partied all night and came home well into the morning, both crashing at her house. 

Pete tried to sneak out the next morning but was intercepted by Stacy's mom. "Hey Pete, what time did you get back last night?" she asked.

"Eleven," he lied. 

"Are you lying to me?" she asked, looking intently into his eyes. 

Still hungover, he didn't bother maintaining the lie and mumbled, "Yeah."

She chuckled. "You were supposed to get home by eleven, and I heard you guys come in at like two."

"Yeah, well, it's not like you can do anything about it," he retorted, daring her.

"Oh, yes, I can, boy. Don't test me."

Her threats only drove him to keep testing her. Pete kept pushing. "I think next time, I'll take her back to my place."

"Do I need to get the paddle out and put you in your place?" she asked provocatively.

"You have a paddle?" he asked, fully aroused now. 

"Mmhmm, I haven't had to use it in quite a long time, but it looks like I'll have to get it out again. Your attitude is quite unruly. I'll have to show you how I treat rebellion in my house."

"I haven't been spanked since I was little. I'm far too old now."

"Nonsense; you're never too old. It's quite obvious you haven't been spanked in a while. It really shows in your behavior. It just means we have a lot to make up for all the spankings you should have gotten."

"You honestly think you can hurt me?" he challenged. 

"Uh yeah, especially when your pants and underwear are down. The paddle does a great job of getting naughty boys and girls to yield."

"Wait.. what?"

"In fact, for a cute boy like you," she said, looking him up and down, "I think I'll punish you completely naked."

He looked at her with desire in his eyes. "What about Stacy?" he asked.

"What about her?"

"Well, she's gonna hear."

"Not when she's gone tomorrow to the mall with her friends, and you're here naked over my knee," she replied devilishly. 

Pete hardly slept that night, tossing and turning with excitement, imagining what it would be like to be spanked by Stacy's mom. He knew he didn't have to show up, but something inside him really wanted this.

The next day, he wrestled all morning with that decision and decided it would be worse to miss out and wish he'd done it. He showered and left for Stacy's house, antsy with anticipation. 

He arrived and knocked on the front door. Stacy's mom opened it, smiling.

"Hello, Pete." She was wearing a comfortable tank top and shorts, looking as sexy as hell. "I knew you'd show up. Please, come in," she said sweetly. "Have a seat," she said, pointing at the same couch he was sitting on last night. She offered him a glass of water. "So, why are you here, Pete?" she asked, getting right to the point. She enjoyed watching him struggle to answer. 

"Well, um, I guess I'm here because I deserve to be punished."

"You guess?" She questioned him, smirking as he squirmed. She loved her effect on the cute boy.

"I, uhh, well, yeah, I'm here to be punished. I brought your daughter home late, and I'm sorry," he offered.

"That's right. You brought her home three full hours past the time you were supposed to. Tell me what kind of punishment you're deserving of," she said, making him say it. 

"I deserve a spanking, ma'am."

"There you go. That wasn't so hard," she said, beaming. "Do you deserve it on the bare bottom?"

He nodded.

"I can't hear you."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Good boy. I agree. Go ahead and take off your clothes," she instructed. "Slowly," she added. 

Pete stood up and slowly stripped down until he was standing in front of her, completely exposed. 

She sat down in the middle of the couch. "How about we start with you over my knee," she said, patting her leg. He awkwardly laid himself over her bare legs, his erect penis swinging around clumsily. She immediately warmed him up with her hand, starting slow and light and eventually increasing the intensity until she was delivering ferocious stinging strikes to his bare ass. 

The rush was amazing. Pete had never felt anything like this before. Though it hurt, being punished by his girlfriend's hot mom was the most exciting experience he ever had. Her strict, confident demeanor had always struck him as sexy, but this was a different level. As her hand continued to hit his ass harder and harder, and as his penis moved and pushed against her leg, he became closer and closer to the brink of an explosive orgasm. She stopped as quickly as she'd started.

MarinaBlonde
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarinaBlonde

"Please get up and put your nose in the corner. I'm gonna go find the paddle. Don't move from your spot until I say you can." He got up and put his nose in the corner, his naked ass nice and pink. His penis stood at attention, dripping with pre-cum. She went to her room and returned shortly with a long and thick wooden paddle. "It's been years since I've had to use this, but your behavior has warranted it. Come here and bend over the armrest of the couch," she ordered.

He turned from the corner, still fully erect, and walked to the side of the couch. A slight panic arose inside him when he glanced at the paddle in her hand as she waited with her arms crossed. He bent over, letting his hips rest on the armrest and his elbows on the seat cushions. The armrest pushed his hard penis between his legs into full view, making it clear to her that he was enjoying every part of this. She set herself up behind him and tapped his ass with the dense paddle. "Are you ready?" she asked. He could tell she was smiling. 

He took a deep breath and submissively said, "Yes, ma'am."

"You'll be getting ten swats for every hour you were late last night."

The paddle lifted off his ass, and he tensed his cheeks in anticipation. He definitely wasn't ready for the level of pain that came from the paddle crashing down. It felt like his ass exploded as the dull clap echoed through the room. He cried out as his legs shot out straight, his body contorting in pain. "Feet on the floor. I need you to stay bent in position," she ordered sternly. He slowly put his feet back on the floor and stuck his ass out for another. The paddle slammed into his ass again, buckling his knees. He cried out in agony, now kneeling at the side of the couch. 

"Get back over the couch, young man! That's only two."

"Please, ma'am. It hurts so much."

"Yeah, that's the idea. Bend over now before I decide to start over."

He bent back over, his ass burning red. She lined up another shot and delivered a powerful swat to the bottom portion of his cheeks. He breathed out heavily, seething through his teeth, but managed to stay in position this time. The next one made his knees buckle again, but this time he quickly got back in position, determined to make it through. She dished out three hard swats in succession, deliciously watching his body react and move instinctually in a feeble attempt to avoid the onslaught. Bruises were forming as the paddle went to work, covering his ass in dark red with purple circles forming in the centers of both cheeks. 

After administering thirty heavy swats, she set the paddle down and sent him back to the corner. Pete limped to the corner, fighting back the tears as his ass throbbed in pain. Being very aroused herself, she quietly undressed completely behind him.

"Turn around," she ordered.

He turned around and gasped in surprise, seeing her standing before him completely naked. 

"Wanna fuck me?" she asked, her eyes glistening with feverish desire. 

With his mouth gaping open, all he could do was nod.

"Follow me," she said brightly as she turned and headed for her bedroom. He followed her, keeping his eyes locked on her perfect ass. They entered her room, and she climbed seductively on the bed, laid down on her back, and opened her legs. He just stood there, gawking. 

"Well, come on then. You said you wanted to fuck me. So, fuck me," she said impatiently. 

He eagerly climbed on the bed, positioning himself between her legs. Her pussy was already glistening as he inserted himself into her. 

"Mmm, there you go, baby boy," she said softly as he slowly moved his body back and forth, sliding himself in and out of her. He sucked on her tits as he slowly fucked her. She grabbed his body tight to her and looked him dead in the eyes. "Mama needs a good fucking," she said fiercely.

Overcome with passion, he began moving himself harder against her, pushing himself deep inside her, eliciting the most beautiful moans and noises. Her delicious moans turned into repeated, sweet little cries as their bodies slammed into each other. He gathered her legs up, folded her over, and fucked her hard until she screamed in ecstasy and came. 

He continued fucking her, now focused on his own pleasure. She put her hands on his bruised ass and shoved him deeper inside her. He flinched at her touch on his sore bottom, but then welcomed the pain as he became increasingly close to an orgasm. She dug her nails into his skin, scraping at his bruises, taking him over the edge as he came inside her, shuddering in pleasure. 

"That's my baby boy," she said soothingly as he caught his breath, lying in her arms. After several minutes of soft rubs and massaging each other, they cleaned up and got dressed. 

"Let me know next time you're naughty," she said devilishly.

"I promise I will," he replied.

"Good. The paddle will be waiting."

Published 
Written by Petesandman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments