Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gillian's Spanking Addition, Part Two

"Gillian introduces spanking into her sex life"

15
2 Comments 2
3.7k Views 3.7k
4.7k words 4.7k words

Successful cam model and online stripper Gillian Atkins experienced a life-changing moment when her mentor, retired schoolmaster Mister Williams, introduced her to the pleasures of spanking.

Three months since she had been spanked, caned, and tutored, the twenty-six-year-old brunette felt the time was right to introduce her current notions into her sex life.

Despite the fact she was a hot, long-legged babe with bouncy big 36D boobs she didn't get laid as often as one would think. Now her on-again-off-again boyfriend, Johnny Simpson had resurfaced in her life.

"Wait, let me get this straight. You want me to spank you before we have sex, and you also want to spank me?"

"Come on, it'll be a lot of fun. Trust me on this."

The pair of them were in Gillian's West London flat and were in deep discussion after they had hooked up again the past week. She had done some modeling on her usual choice of website and now has the rest of the day to relax.

Johnny had the typical build of a rugby footballer, which he was, being in the reserve team of the Harlequins. Thick neck, bulging biceps, superb tone, and muscular torso. A bit thin about the middle but Gillian adored his tight butt the most. Fair-haired and blessed with baby blue eyes he had a boyish look that belied his rather aggressive manner in the sack. They had fucked twice in the previous two days and Gillian had to admit he was pretty good in bed. It was just that spark, that delicious thrill of hard contact on her posterior that was lacking.

"I'm not too sure about this, honey. And who is this Williams guy? Is he some old pervert?"

"He most certainly is not! He is sweet and learned and an expert in corporal punishment. I've learned a lot these last few weeks."

Johnny sat up on the edge of the bed. Both he and Gillian were naked and the six-foot hunk had a semi-erection as he rubbed his chin in thought.

"Well, I can understand me spanking you naturally. But a man should be the master surely? A woman must be obedient in the bedroom. It just makes sense."

"Oh, really? I just lie back and let you fuck ME, right?"

He reached out to caress her right thigh and she slapped it away.

"Don't get cross, we only just got back together."

"Just bear with me. Please? Lie down on your front and let me give you a massage."

"Sounds good."

Johnny laid down flat and put his head on the pillow. His solid body looked ravishing as Gillian began to rub the backs of his shoulders and knead his neck muscles. Her soft touch, together with her hanging tits that brushed his back caused the virile man to groan in delight and push his stiff cock into the mattress.

"This is what I'm talking about. Hmm! Nice. I'm rock hard!"

Gillian put her left hand on the small of his back and he hummed happily as he relaxed totally.

"Like that, babe? Feel good?"

"Uh, huh."

She ran both hands on his twin moons and squeezed the hard flesh that dimpled on either side of his firm cheeks. Unseen by him the long-haired model reached to her right and picked up her favourite ivory hairbrush. Gripping it firmly, she held it up, touched the stiff bristles, and grinned. Then she flipped in her fist and presented the flat side down.

"Oh, babe?"

"Hmm?"

He lifted his head up at the precise moment her hand crashed down and hit the startled man square on his relaxed bottom.

SMACK!

"What the fuck!"

Johnny jerked but Gillian hopped onto the backs of his legs and kept him pinned under her weight.

"Take it easy and enjoy."

"Gillian, you fucking cow!"

The woman giggled and proceeded to rain down several hard blows onto his buttocks, sometimes the left, then the right, then both simultaneously. He winced and yelped and his hands became two fists that he used to beat on the bed. Gillian felt a flush in her nether regions and she put her left hand between her upper thighs and held it there.

"Still hard, sweetie?"

The rugby player contemplated and realised that he was indeed as stiff as a pole. Gillian hit him soundly on his bum, the tops of his meaty thighs, and at that tempting spot where she could just make out his pair of plums inside his upper thighs. The smooth oval back of the brush made superb cracks on his flesh and her slender hand bounced off his buttocks with surprising spring.

"I...I'm as hard as iron," he admitted as he dry-humped the bed.

Gillian rubbed her pussy and spun the brush around in her hand and gazed at the bristles. Then she walloped her lover with half-strength spanks that left glorious tiny pin pricks all over his rump.

"I don't believe it!"

Johnny, all macho and barrel-chested hunk, was submitting willingly to this woman. A brisk cannonade of blows turned his ass into a deep fiery furnace and he began to tremble. Each clear and firm smack on his cheeks felt like a loving caress, an electric caress that made him buck his bottom up to receive the bristled kiss. He had to admit she knew what she was doing, good technique and expert timing.

"I am so wet, darling, so horny."

She placed her right palm over his left buttock and shivered with glee at how it tingled. Her eye was drawn to the lower portion of his butt and her nostrils flared at the sight of his plums peeping back under him. Gillian moved off his legs and he rose up and tenderly rubbed his sore backside. His seven-inch erection poked up from his fair pubic region and the angry purple head shone with a smear of pre cum.

"Fuck me, babe. Take this pussy."

Johnny blinked hard twice and wiped the sweat from his brow and growled like a wounded animal. He jumped on top of her and drove his fat cock deep inside her sopping cunt and banged the shit out of her. There was no way he was going to hold out for too long and in moments was pumping his seed inside the heaving female who locked her legs around his taut calves.

"That was amazing!"

Johnny pulled out and Gillian stuffed a Kleenex into her dripping muff to stem the tide.

"Do you think you can spank me?"

"Just try and stop me!"

They laughed and rolled over in each other's arms, he wincing whenever he felt contact on his fiery butt.

x

Two hours later, after Gillian had applied some soothing lotion on the stinging butt of her rugby-playing boyfriend the pair of lovers went back to her bedroom.

"So, do I have you on my lap?" asked Johnny, completely in the dark. Both were as naked as the day they were born, and he looked at the desirable female with his cock thrust up in a rigid stalk.

"Not always. Mister Williams believes the best posture to be bent over the arm of a chair. But we'll start with me over you.

Johnny sat in her armchair with his legs apart and Gillian straddled his tree trunk-like thighs. He automatically put his big left hand on her midriff as she squirmed on him until comfortable. Her left side rubbed against his hard-on and her tits mashed on him and a tingle hit her loins. He peered down at her delectable bum and smoothed the palm of his right hand over the twin globes.

"I always loved your bottom."

Not small nor too plump she was tight of cheek and with skin as pure as snow. He noted the trim pubes on her puffy cunt peep out from her upper thighs and his prick bobbed a couple of times.

"Whenever you're ready," she announced.

Johnny took the cue and brought his palm down hard and was stunned by the resounding smack noise. Immediately her right cheek burned from the initial strike and she wiggled with a girly squeal. Her head dipped and her long locks touched the carpet as her derriere rose up.

"Good start. You have strong hands,"

WHACK!

He loved the feel of her juicy cheeks as he spanked her with a rhythmic rise and fall of his hand on her flesh. Gillian rotated her hips on his lap and deliberately rubbed against his erection which made him moan loudly. Her legs fell apart and Johnny looked wide-eyed at the sight of her pussy with the tantalising, wet slit up the length. Unable to resist he slid his middle finger between her upper thighs and tickled her mons.

"That's ever so nice, lover, but please get on with it."

He looped his left arm under her waist and saw her rounded hemispheres lift up perfectly. His cock throbbed maddeningly at the erotic display his right hand flashed.

"OHH! Yes!"

BANG! BANG! BANG!

His hand made contact over and over on her fleshy spots and each blow made her push into his lap. Her breath became more ragged and her ass surged back and forth from his warm hand. Gillian felt her cheeks grow hotter and hotter as there was no letup during the next two minutes. Again her pussy ached and her legs shifted so that her bottom resembled two split peaches. Totally submissive Gillian took the punishment and stretched her legs back.

"Shall I go on?"

Her buttocks were hot to the touch and the distinct impression of his palm lingered on her pale skin.

"Yes! Carry on."

He administered hard slaps three, four, and five more times, each searing her buttocks. She seemed to absorb the staccato blows with relative ease shifting this way, writhing in that way. He looked on fascinated at how her nates twitched and tightened and her distended pussy moisten.

CRACK!

Gillian bit her lower lip as his palm stung her soft flesh, mottling her white skin and creating scarlet patterns on both cheeks. Seemingly caught between a wicked pain and a delirium of lust he gasped as Gillian cried out in a high-pitched shriek and acknowledged her orgasm. The strapping hunk clasped her red hot ass which seeped her love juices down the fabulous crack. He stopped his onslaught and let her up, her big tits bobbing and her nipples ready to cut glass.

"Oh, baby! That was sublime! Now allow me."

Gillian had stunning good looks and was flirtatious and curvaceous but was a great one for fellatio. But Johnny she liked, especially that feeling of his spongy knob end inside her mouth. He knelt up and Gillian crouched before him and let his cock slip between her pursed lips. At this angle, she was able to slide her tongue along the underside of his shaft as she gave her all.

As she sucked loudly Johnny could not restrain himself and bucked his hips to and fro which left Gillian with drool escaping from each side of her palpating mouth. His wicked tool stuffed her full and then a final push lifted Gillian up as he erupted in her mouth and he pumped his semen down her throat.

"Fucking hell!"

He wailed loudly as he held the back of her head tightly to his groin until she gagged and spluttered on his cock.
Needless to say that the pair of them did not venture too far from the bedroom for the remainder of the day.

xxx

"I saw your striptease on the web last week and I thought I'd give you a call and say how erotic I thought it was."

"Thank you, Mister Williams. Yeah, that one was hot. One of my cosplay shows with my friend Samantha."

"Quite. I downloaded it and have wanked off to it every day for the last week. If you are up for it I would take great pleasure in hooking up with you once more."

The sixty-something retired school teacher had met Gillian Atkins on several occasions in recent times and the expert spankologist had introduced her to the delights of spanking and the cane. The naturally sexual creature that she was had been greatly taken by the new joys of corporal punishment as a means of deriving gratification and the experience had been a life-changing one.

"What do you have in mind?"

"I would be eternally grateful for a personal show from you and your delightful friend. In costume. I have a passion for fifties Hollywood and seeing you and Samantha in character would be one of my dreams come true."

Gillian, a twenty-six-year-old webcam model, had been a regular sight on various X-rated sites and was immensely proud of her body. With ample cleavage from her 36D tits, and a respectable five feet seven, the long-legged stunner had a figure that turned most men's heads.

"Any actresses in particular?"

"Oh yes. Marilyn Monroe and Jane Russell. Two of my favourite sex bombs from the silver screen. And one other thing, my dear."

"I think I know what you're going to ask."

"You know me well. Do you suppose Samantha would let me spank her? I shall pay handsomely, I have a generous retirement package."

"I'm pretty damn certain Samantha will do ANYTHING for five hundred quid. And let me propose that you come to mine. Your place is a little cramped for a threesome."

"I'm so thrilled! I shall bring my favourite cane! And don't forget, you must remain in character."

"Very well then. It's a date."

As soon as Gillian hung up she went online and googled the two iconic movie stars from the golden age and boned up on the famous pin-ups.

x

A week later Williams turned up at the West London flat of Gillian's and was as excited as a boy at Christmas. He wondered what costumes the girls had chosen and his manhood began to stir in his corduroy trousers. The dusk had descended as he arrived and a drizzle began to hit his uncovered head. He rang the bell and the door was opened by Marilyn Monroe in her white satin halter neck dress that she had worn in 'The Seven Year Itch.' The famous dress was alluring and left little to the imagination as the neckline plunged to almost the level of her naval.

"Well, hello, Mister Williams. Boop, boop be doo!"

The hot blonde smiled and blew a kiss to the waiting man.

"Miss Monroe! You are a vision of loveliness. May I come in?"

"Please do, champagne?"

He shook his head at Samantha presumably, who had transformed into the quintessential Hollywood star with scarlet lip gloss and medium curly platinum blonde wig, the bangs of which fell over her left eyebrow. She was simply stunning as she tottered inside on a pair of white high-heeled, peep-toe shoes and pointed to a red-haired figure on the sofa.

"So, what do you think?"

She did a twirl and the dress lifted to show off a flash of her plump derriere.

"It is a superb get-up."

"This is my friend, Jane Russell. Say hi, Jane."

"Well, well. Look what the cat dragged in. What's your name?"

Gillian lounged on a three-seat sofa with a tousled red wig and cowgirl look from the Jane Russell controversial movie 'The Outlaw.'

CarolinaBensyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarolinaBensyy

Her cleavage-revealing green silk blouse fell off her left shoulder as she reclined on her side sipping from a glass of wine. Her Southern Belle type calf length floral rayon skirt was hiked up to show off substantial thigh. Her lips were a perfect red gash with a slight curl that movie icon Jane always had.

"Mister Williams. Charmed to make your acquaintance."

He liked a woman with a bit of spirit, just like the real Jane Russell in fact as he eyed her look of disdain.

"Please take a seat." Said, Marilyn.

"Thank you."

The grey-haired man took a look around the modest-sized living room and then back to the two beauties. They had done just as he asked and he was highly excited. He loved role-play and got right into the act.

"So, I believe your movie company wishes me to be an advisor regarding one particular tricky scene in your next movie?"

Samantha bent forward opposite Williams and her hefty boobs almost spilled out.

"That's right," she answered in her sexy high voice, smiling with white teeth as she spoke. "The scene is a dream sequence. I'm walking down the street above the subway with my boyfriend and the hot air from below blows my dress up and my lower body is exposed. And to my horror, I realise that I have forgotten my panties!"

Williams listened with all ears as he pictured the scene and crossed his legs in his seat. Samantha, as Marilyn continued in her breathy voice.

"My boyfriend, in a panic, tries to cover my bared bum and places his hands on my ass. But he gets carried away and caresses and kneads my buttocks until we're both turned on. We go back to mine where he professes a desire to give my perfect bod a spanking for the public humiliation. Which he does!"

Gillian as Jane stood up, barefooted as she was, and padded over and sat on the arm of Williams's seat and played with his hair.

"That is where I come in and join in, except I bring a cane and hand it to the guy and we both get it good from the horny bastard."

Samantha pouted sexily and gave Williams a suggestive wink.

"So we need your expertise to teach us what to do. What do you say?"

Williams had listened with rapt attention. The premise was childlike, ridiculous, and even stupid. But that was not the point.

"It sounds jolly," he said after some thought.

He settled back in his seat and spread his hands.

"Allow me to introduce myself. For years I taught at an exclusive boys' school which had a strict regime for discipline. Backed by the board of governors I, and my colleagues were permitted to administer the cane whenever necessary."

Samantha and Gillian sat beside each other on the sofa and drank champagne from long-stemmed flutes as they listened to the bookish fellow.

"We had a guideline for punishment. The cane was to be delivered across the bare buttocks. The number of strokes is between five and thirty, depending on the thickness of the cane mind. I became known as the caning supreme as I developed a certain expertise. I met my dear wife, Ingrid, a teacher at a similar academy for girls and she was my female counterpart. We soon married and discovered a mutual liking for spanking and caning each other. Oh, that first time when I lifted Ingrid's dress and laid into her nicely curved pair of bottom cheeks with the palm of my hand is forever etched in my mind."

Williams looked off into the distance as he reminisced and Gillian cleared her throat loudly.

"I thought to start off, you might like to spank Marilyn, to get her warmed up."

"Capital idea," agreed the excited man. Turn around please, Miss Monroe, and show me your bottom."

Standing directly in the light Marilyn turned to face away and lifted the hem of her dress up over her curvy rump.

What an ass!

Two symmetrical spheres of pale magnificence were presented to him.

He leaned up out of his seat and rubbed the backs of her upper legs, moving higher and higher and stopping just at the small tuft of pubic hair between.

"On my lap, Miss Monroe."

Samantha gave a high-pitched giggle as Williams took her by the wrist and she draped over his knees. His hand held her firmly in the small of her back as he raised her dress to her waist to expose her lower body.

"So, you have been quite naughty, Miss Monroe."

"Yes sir, I have. I went out with no undies. I'm so wicked!"

"I'm now going to chastise you, and when I am done spanking you I shall administer the cane."

"Ooo, sir!" She cried, getting into the role.

Williams licked his lips as Gillian looked on. He caressed her well-rounded buttocks, just like the real Monroe, generously fleshed out without fat. The initial spank had the inevitable response of a jerk and a gasp from the prone woman. The second was now expected but was still followed by a loud inhalation from the blonde.

"Oh, it stings!"

Although cold at first Samantha's beautiful bottom began to take on a wondrous shade of pink as the elder man started to land firm and open-handed smacks squarely on both cheeks. He was methodical and consistent as spank after spank echoed in the room. He concentrated on her left buttock, then the right, and both at the same time as she kicked out her high heels behind her. His knees bent as the exhilarating spanking went on, changing her ass into a glowing target.

"I...I think I like it!"

"What! Wicked child! This is not meant for entertainment!"

Williams was in fact delighted at the proceedings and relished her bum bounce on his lap and the warm sensation on his hand. Gillian had unbuttoned her skirt and kicked it away and stood bare from the waist down, her pussy openly displayed between her parted legs. Now he deliberately grazed her inner thighs and noted the wetness there. With her face nearly on the floor, Samantha uttered muted moans as he fingered her vulnerable muff with an ungentle probing.

"Oh, Mister Williams!"

Now fully erect the ex-teacher patted her wobbling reddened cheeks and gave her three more measured and hard strikes, one on each globe and one across both for luck.

"Enough, you may get up."

"Thank you, sir."

"Now I'm going to cane both of you. Go to the desk, Miss Russell, and bend over it."

"Alright, feller. If that's how you get your rocks off, go ahead."

Gillian pouted for dramatic license and moved to the desk. The brunette bombshell bent over and wiggled her naked twin moons as she spread her arms wide over the wood top. Williams got up, his corduroy trousers now with a visible tent at the front, and picked up his rattan cane.

"This is going to hurt," he said as a matter of fact as he made contact with her warm bottom.

He moved the cane along the backs of her upper thighs slowly, letting her feel the thin whip. Then he traced out the heavenly contours of her superb nates. He delighted in her ivory flesh with the exquisite dimpled valley.

"Spread your legs."

"Like this? WOW!"

The first shot was only half strength, a mere flick of his wrist and she was squirming from the shock. Gillian waited for a few seconds, head down and slightly bemused until he struck for the second time slightly harder. This came high up on her red-hot buttocks and she flinched and lifted her head.

"Fuck!"

The third came followed instantaneously by the fourth and Gillian stood up and bit her lip to stifle a scream.

"Assume the position, things are going to get rough."

WHACK!

His cane rose up high and landed with a resounding crack on her soft flesh and her buttocks recoiled in such a sublime manner that Williams nearly came in his pants! Gillian jerked, her stomach quivered and her spine arched. Samantha winced visibly at every stinging crack her friend took but remained fascinated by the strange proceedings.

And then it happened! Gillian wriggled and writhed under a rapid barrage of strikes, her ample boobs pressing into the wood when with a strangled cry she reached orgasm.

"For fuck sake, don't stop!"

Gillian's derriere, now a very rosy hue, lurched up to meet the cane which rained down stinging cracks without respite. Sweat and her love juices ran down her crevice as she spread out her legs wide. Her knuckles were white as snow as she gripped the far edge of the desk. Williams stopped and his soft panting signaled his hearty efforts.

"How the fuck was it?"

Gillian's nether cheeks showed red marks that crisscrossed deeply across the whole width. She squeezed and fondled the scalding flesh and smiled.

"That was...one of the most enjoyable sexual experiences I have ever had. I love being spanked!"

"Do you think you can handle it, my dear?"

"I guess we're going to find out."

Williams took a cushion and placed it on the back of a convenient chair. He motioned with his right hand as Samantha took the dress off over her head and stood naked in white heels. She bent over the back of the chair with the cushion beneath her and grasped the seat with both hands. Her rump was raised up into a perfect pose and Williams clapped his hands.

"I love this bottom."

Samantha saw nothing as she was bent over, only heard the telltale swish of the cane as it made contact with her bare buttocks. She screamed from the new type of pain as the instrument cut into her flesh, her tormentor ensuring no portion of her gorgeous buttocks escaped attention.

SWISH!

Samantha began to sob uncontrollably as Williams noted her white posterior assume mottled red patterns. The cane snapped through the air as the nimble sixty-year-old struck on the same spot again and again. Tears came from her tightly closed eyes as she rolled with the interminable strokes that exploded on her buttocks and thighs. At one point the whip found its way between her upper thighs and kissed the exposed slit of her aching quim. Surprising herself, now beginning to understand Gillian's view, she felt the hot and sticky fluids trickle out of her pussy. Gillian looked on, amazed at how such a pale ass could change so into an acute shade of scarlet.

"You may rise, Miss Monroe."

Slowly and painfully Samantha stood erect, breathing heavily and caressing her burning bum.

"Don't fret too much. I have brought an excellent soothing lotion with me."

Samantha stood quite naked, her boobs jiggling slightly as she and Gillian wondered what was next.

"I propose a double whammy so to speak. Would the pair of you bend over, side by side?"

Both women stood next to each other and faced away from the retired schoolmaster. Then they bent so far as to almost touch their toes, presenting four magnificent crimson buttocks.

"Hold steady now."

Williams stood at an angle, sized up the prime flesh before him. His erection ached terribly and he released his stiff hose from the confines of his trousers. Then he swept his arm back as far as possible and brought the cane crashing down across both backsides. Lash after lash rained down on the tormented bottoms that jerked and quivered. Gillian was bruising nicely and her bum was now a livid purple colour from the onslaught. Such was the manner of striking both women together Samantha, being furthest away and so bearing the brunt of the very tip of the cane, showed flecks of blood on her swollen cheeks.

"'Pon my soul!"

Williams dropped his cane and came up behind both bending women and jerked his cock in his right fist and ejaculated all over Gillian's right buttock and Samantha's left. Once spent he tucked his shriveling prick back into his pants and collapsed in the chair.

"That was truly special. Thank you, ladies. I have the cash for you in this envelope."

Later when he had left the women tended to their punished backsides and discussed their mutual arousal and climax. Gillian laughed and said I told you so.

"I'm gonna be sore for fucking weeks!"


"Well, you got your money."

"Yes, and I bloody well earned it!"

END

Published 
Written by moasan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments