Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gillian's Spanking Addition, Part One

"A young woman discovers a latent passion for being spanked"

33
8 Comments 8
4.7k Views 4.7k
4.0k words 4.0k words

Author's Notes

"Not a true story, just some made up fluff"

Gillian Watkins was proud of her curvaceous body and at the ripe age of twenty-six, she was, in her humble opinion, at the pinnacle of her good looks. The long-haired brunette had posted hundreds of racy pictures of herself on X-rated websites and had posted videos of herself on strip sites.

Naturally flirtatious she owned dozens of sexy outfits and lingerie and loved to dress up, and then undress for the delight of others. Either in lingerie, bikini, costumes or just plain naked her toned body was loved by the camera lens. Using different names for different sites, her favourite alias was Briony X, and this particular moniker drew the most comments from online admirers.

"Interesting," she mused as she browsed her messages one morning.

Located in West London the five-feet-seven, long-legged stunner embodied all the best stereotypes of online babes. Her big and bouncy 36D tits were simply miracles of geometric proportions and her gorgeous pussy distracted all eyes whether she had a bush or went bald.

Now it seemed a man expressing himself her biggest fan had sent her an e-mail wishing to hire her for a private strip for which he would pay her £1,000 in cash. Mister Williams described himself as a retired school teacher who was widowed and living alone in a one-bedroom apartment in Lambeth. He did not wish for sex, just she dressed up in a sexy schoolgirl outfit for his particular fetish.

"One thousand for one session. Easy money."

Gillian replied she was up for it and Williams invited her over at eight P.M. on the following Friday night.

x

It was a short ride in a taxi from her place to his and his four-story building was easy to find. Gillian wrapped her raincoat tightly around her and stood on the doorstep. The light was on in his passage as she rang the bell and a fairly tall, grey-haired fellow opened the door. Mister Williams looked about sixty-five and Gillian imagined that he was once extremely handsome as she gave her a smiling greeting. He still had a twinkle in his eye which belied his years as he ushered her inside.

"So glad you decided to come. Please sit."

Gillian sat down in the living room and looked around. The air smelled of cigar smoke and through the blue haze saw there were many photographs of family members on the mantle and tables, with one female face cropping up more than the others.

"My wife, Ingrid."

Gillian picked up the biggest photo and gasped as she seemed to be looking at herself! Williams grinned at her reaction and spoke.

"Yes, my dear. You do look remarkably like my late wife. One reason why I am one of your most ardent fans. Drink?"

He brought her a glass of sherry and sat opposite her in an old armchair with legs crossed. Gillian studied his kindly face, wrinkled with age now and a little mottled.

"She died quite young," said he as he sipped his drink. "She was blessed with a slim body, a large bust, and my favourite aspect, her perfectly rounded bottom. Rather like your own, if you don't mind my saying."

"Thank you, you're just saying that to be nice I'm sure."

"I never did get married again. I spent my remaining years as a school teacher in the same school and then retired. Do you have a boyfriend?"

Gillian did have an on-again, off-again feller. Off at this particular moment in time. A professional rugby player at six feet seven he was a gentle lover who she really wished would be just a bit more energetic in bed as he was on the football field. The young woman liked a bit of rough sex now and again.

"Ah yes, those days in the sixties were not like today, oh no. We knew all about discipline and correction then, not all this health and safety nonsense. Spare the rod and spoil the child was the old saying and never a truer word was spoken. My wife was of a similar mind, and in her days as a teacher in an all-girl school was more than happy to dish out a few punishments with a ruler on naughty students."

"So, do you have any music I can strip off to?"

Gillian stood and began to unbutton her coat, eager to get down to business.

"You're going to love my outfit."

A wise choice she thought as school uniforms were always sexy on a grown woman. Her white blouse was short-sleeved with the collar open and a black tie plonked around her neck. Her flared black skirt was extremely short and therefore showed off lots of toned thighs. White ankle socks and high heels finished off the archetypal look. Williams looked and to her surprise, he seemed to be unfazed.

"Don't you like it?"

"I must confess that I am not really interested in watching you take your clothes off. And not for such a large sum of money anyway. No, I had something a little more unorthodox in mind."

"Oh?"

Suddenly, alarm bells began to go off as Gillian cocked her head.

"Have you ever been spanked?"

"No, I haven't."

"There is no doubt that it is one of the most common of fetishes out there. In my time as a teacher, I was repeatedly called upon to administer corporal punishment, either with a ruler, bare hand or cane. My wife was the same and in time we discovered, in our sexual role play, we were of the sixties you know, that receiving pain through spanking was highly erotic."

Gillian sat back down and crossed her long legs and Williams noted her tight navy knickers under her skirt.

"Go on."

"Oh yes, I would turn Ingrid over my knee and smack her bottom soundly, and then she would have me bend over the desk. You see, it can be a turn-on for either a man or woman who enjoys being submissive. There are two types that I enjoy. Good girl and bad girl spanking. Good is playful, erotic and light, normally leading to intercourse. Then, there is bad girl spanking which is decidedly harder and generally does not involve sex."

The man stood and retrieved a small envelope which he held out to a pondering Gillian. He opened it and showed that it was stuffed with cash.

"You want to give me a spanking for a thousand quid?"

"That is the deal. Interested? You remind me of her so, and I would relive her through you."

A spanking. What could be simpler?

"Let's go to your room."

Gillian got to her feet and took the pleased man by the hand. The bedroom was fairly small with a twin bed, a wooden desk in the corner and one armchair. The bathroom was next door where he said she could freshen up after. Mister Williams went to the chair and picked up a black gown like the ones worn by teachers in finishing schools and put it on.

"Just getting into the role my dear. All part of the fun."

He then sat and looked directly at Gillian who now had a certain apprehension about proceedings. This might actually HURT, she thought. The patient man looked on at Gillian's shapely legs under the short-length skirt. And her behind that thrust out in a most appealing firmness.

"To begin with I thought I would have you across my knee, knickers down naturally."

Williams spread his hands and brought his legs together. Gillian raised her skirt and put both thumbs into the waistband of her underwear and peeled them down until her bum was bared. He noted the prominent outer lips of her shaven pussy that protruded seductively from between her upper thighs.

She went onto her knees and sprawled across the man's lap and stretched out her arms in front of her. He lifted her skirt up slowly until it rested on the small of her back and the brunette felt the air of the room on her bared rump. He wound his left arm around her waist as his right hand gripped her tight left buttock.

"Legs together if you don't mind."

She obeyed and felt her inner thighs meet halfway up, split in two by her sublime cleft. Surprisingly limber the elder man rocked her hips from side to side on his lap and Gillian felt his semi-erection against her bare belly. He kneaded her right cheek as she looked face down, a little puzzled.

"Exquisite bottom, my dear. Charming in fact."

Williams smoothed out both her round cheeks as he shifted in his seat which in turn raised her backside to suit his reach. Her long legs dangled to the carpet as the fun commenced.

SMACK! SMACK!

"Wow!"

Gillian squealed despite knowing what to expect as she received the first two impacts of his broadened palm. Her navy knickers, which were by her ankles, were kicked off as her high heels snapped up. Then he smacked her ass again, then again, and then once more and she heard him chuckle at the sight of her buns bouncing on his lap.

"Did that hurt?" He asked as he paused hitting her.

"Not really, just a little tingling is all."

Williams fingered her tenderised globes, now with a red-hued palm print across both nates. His left arm again held her in a firm grip as he resumed his roasting.

Bang, bang, bang!

His hand came down repeatedly and quickly on her bare flesh which now stung beyond words.

"You are a naughty girl, aren't you?"

"Y...yes! I AM! Oh, shit!"

The spanks now came even harder which made her jerk up at her midriff as she squirmed on top of the grinning man. Her pulsating bum grew redder and redder all the time as the merciless smacks rained down with no letup. Then it stopped all of a sudden and Gillian inhaled deeply as she recovered her composure.

"May I be so bold?"

He asked her as he slid his little finger into her squishy cunt.

"Oh, Mister Williams!"

He slipped in and out until he was in her up to the second knuckle and surprisingly the attractive woman found that her pussy had become a sopping mess. She was receiving mixed signals as she was frigged and tiny whimpers emanated from her lips.

"Very wet indeed. I told you my dear, pleasure derived from pain is the most rewarding euphoria of all."

"Am I...am I a masochist?"

She was a little perplexed at her unexpected arousal.

"Not entirely, but let us continue."

He studied her backside and nodded with approval. Her heated buttocks quivered on his lap and the plump bulge of her bald pussy with that enticing vertical slit was plain to see. Williams brought his meaty hand down hard on her rosy ripe cheeks and his left palm was added to the mix with a new ferocity that took Gillian's breath away.

Smack after smack came in quick succession, and so close were the expert blows that she could not differentiate between his right and left hands. Gillian writhed and twisted on the man and registered his rather hard bulge that now tented his trousers.

"Goodness!"

Gillian had a strong urge to rub her pussy but in this position it was impossible.

"Please, Mister Williams. Rub my pussy!"

"With pleasure."

The grey-haired fellow cupped her soaking muff and squeezed with a pumping motion that came as a blessed relief for the horny brunette.

"I...I've not been so turned in ages."

"Delighted to hear it. Splendid news. Here."

Williams pulled her up and plonked her on his bony knee. Naked from the waist down Gillian began to hump his leg like a dog in heat as she rested her hands on his waist. He just sat back and gazed directly at her pussy with the soft labia which flared out on his leg.

"Fuck! I'm coming!"

Gillian felt her cunt contract as she had a blinding orgasm. She stood on wobbly legs and ran her hands on her raw bottom.

"Thank you so much for a jolly evening. Take the cash and enjoy it."

"Thank YOU, Mister Williams for an enlightening session. I had no idea."

Miss_Rachel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Miss_Rachel

xxx

Gillian spent an uneasy week trying hard to focus on her cam work as she found it hard to put her visit to Williams out of her mind. Then she decided to send him an e-mail message.

"Dear Mister Williams. I cannot forget our recent meeting and express a wish to see you again, and as soon as possible. I simply MUST be spanked!"

Williams answered almost immediately.

"Excellent news. come to mine on Wednesday evening and I shall share the delights of the cane."

Gillian Watkins arrived promptly at eight in the evening at the Lambeth apartment building of retired schoolmaster Mister Williams. The twenty-six-year-old online stripper and cosplay model had resisted many generous offers of sex from her most ardent fans and had not taken to even having girl-on-girl scenes on webcam either.

The vivacious brunette just enjoyed showing off her stunning figure and appearing in solo pictures and video stripteases. She did like sex and had the odd boyfriend now and again, mostly with rugby players and the like, and the rougher the sex the better for her.

Looking back with hindsight, she remembered how being pinned to the bed and getting hard thrusts during intercourse always got her off. It was only by visiting the school teacher that Gillian realised she might have a latent penchant for submission. Williams had opened her eyes to the fact that she enjoyed being spanked and she was back to the experienced disciplinarian for more.

"You see, my dear. Spanking is a form of kinky bedroom fun that is not scorned by ordinary folk. Unlike torture or bloodletting, it is quite permissible, in most societies anyway."

As she had left him after her first time he had handed her some books as a gift. 'The Whippingham Papers' a Victorian work, 'Birchen Bouquet' by George Cannon from 1770, and the comic opera 'Lady Bum Tickler's Revels.'

"Good evening. Miss Atkins. Pleased to see you once more. Did you dress as I instructed?"

Gillian grinned as she joined the sixty-plus fellow in his main room. She shed her raincoat and showed off her St. Trinian's type school attire. St. Trinian's, the famous British cartoon centred on a college for delinquent young women.

The familiar school outfit worn by Gillian consisted of a navy tutu style dress up to upper thigh level, white shirt, striped necktie and straw boater hat. White nylon thigh-high stockings and white chunky heel pumps finished off the perfect look.

"Ha, ha! Like the plaits in your hair. Nice touch. How have you been?"

"Quite well. I read your books and had no idea how popular the subject was. Very eye-opening."

"Yes, pity domestic discipline has to be so underground as it were."

They conversed for some ten minutes and then Williams stood.

"Anyway let's not waste any time."

Williams had already put on his schoolmaster's black gown and was eager to begin his role-play fantasy, that being a strict teacher and unruly student.

"It seems a shame but if you could remove the underwear we'll warm up with a little light spanking."

Gillian pulled her navy knickers down and lifted each leg up as she shucked them off over her shoes. This is what she had returned for and fantasized about.

"Come onto my lap. Come."

The tall, spare older man flattened her frame across his knees and raised the back of her short dress. He smiled at the welcome sight of her very spankable ass and caressed the milky white buttocks and then stroked the tops of her thighs where the bare skin met the stockings.

He gave her bouncy cheeks a dozen hard spanks with his open palm and looked at the white flesh turn crimson from his treatment. Once done he squeezed her half-moons and felt the receding heat on his hands. Then he proceeded to admonish more brisk smacks with equal intervals between his steady slaps.

"Did you enjoy that?"

"I did, yes."

The brunette rubbed her posterior delighting in the tingling sensation.

"Take off your dress now."

Gillian obeyed and stood and unzipped the navy outfit, stepping out to let it pool around her shoes. Now only in stockings and a white shirt and tie Williams stared at the dark fuzz around her plump labia.

"Oh, superb. You grew your pubic hair, thank you."

"I thought it was time for a change."

"Over there then, against the desk and place your elbows on it with legs firmly closed."

Williams opened a drawer in his bedside cabinet and retrieved a short, bendy cane. He motioned the leggy brunette to his desk and bent her forwards with one hand on her shoulder. Her forearms rested on the surface and her legs about six inches from the edge. He helped her lift her bottom up and dip her back and then stood to study the ideal pose. Soft reddened buttocks curved outwards, framing her trim tuft of pubic hair.

"This is my trusted and well-used rattan cane. It's about thirty-six inches in length and quite pliable. My dear, departed wife Ingrid and I enjoyed many happy hours administering corporal punishment on each other."

Williams had initially been attracted to Gillian's online account because she resembled his late spouse. Now he was living his past through the young woman as well as tutoring her in submission and spanking.

"The cane has a very British history and the tool provides a more localised thrashing than spanking. I won't cane you too hard the first time as the intensity may be a bit scary initially. Now, when I start try to keep that back dipped."

Gillian sensed, rather than saw the initial strike that cracked across her exposed and vulnerable buttocks.

"Whoa!"

Gillian surprised herself as her cry rose from her gut and exploded from her gaping mouth. Mister Williams put both his feet squarely on the carpet behind her and raised his arm back.

SWISH!

The next second another biting blow whacked her on the right cheek. As Gillian hissed from the blow a neat crimson stripe emerged across both nates. Each time he struck, the cane whistled through the air and hit with a sharp thwack! Gillian began to kick back as the retired teacher struck the undercurve of both her cheeks. She had a belly full of butterflies as a thrill shot through her and in her bent-over state, Williams observed her rapidly dampening vulva.

WHACK! CRACK!

The expert spankologist gave the wriggling stripper a rapid tattoo of thrashes which was answered in a series of high-pitched shrieks of pain from the alluring woman. A series of tramlines were now visible on poor Gillian's soft rump as she took great gulps of air.

"How was that?"

She grinned with a certain pride as she felt the invigorating warmth on both cheeks. The long-legged brunette had a decidedly damp pussy resulting from the exceptional lashing from the surprisingly limber old man.

"Quite bracing, Mister Williams. The vibrations have gone straight to my loins."

"Superb! Splendid! Now the next step. Would you be so kind as to remove the shirt? I should very much like to see your tits."

Gillian undid her necktie and unbuttoned the white shirt and also tossed away the straw hat. Then she unhooked her blue bra and let her natural breasts spill free. His eyes remained glued to her creamy shoulders and firm breasts with the small pink tips erect. She resumed her stance, glancing at the noticeable tent in the front of his thick tweed trousers and watched him raise his arm. Her tits jiggled and bounced as each hard stroke made her jerk and wince.

"Oh, fuck!"

The thin, light cane made her fleshy ass ripple and yield as blow after blow struck her on the lower sensitive part of her butt where her cheeks swelled out the most.

"Enough. Please stand."

Gillian stood up straight and squeezed her rear which was smarting with a warm glow. She clenched and unclenched and closed her eyes, revelling in her submission.

"I would like to change positions and require you to lean over the bow end of my armchair. The angle will be extremely titillating from my point of view. Your bottom is rather built for spanking I must say. A curvy delight indeed."

Gillian straightened her thigh highs that covered her appealing long pins and left an erotic three inches of bare thigh just under her rosy cheeks. Williams eased her head down so that her face was against the seat cushion with her dark hair covering her features. Then he moved her knees tightly together and bent slightly in. Now perfectly positioned with her twin moons lifted up Williams placed his left hand on the small of her back and brought the cane down with a brisk attack.

"Wow!"

He watched as the fine lines from the cane were closely spaced in parallel lines compared with the diminishing previous marks. Gauging his target with admirable precision he swung his arm up high as Gillian moaned softly and shed a tear. He paused to let her catch her breath and gazed directly at her plump pussy between her rounded buttocks. He bent the cane in both hands to test the flexibility and then, unable to resist, the elder man pulled out his stiff cock and sighed as the cool air of the room hit.

"Steady."

Williams continued the caning with fast descending strikes, deep crimson bands now emerging from the clever overlapping blows. Each hit now made Gillian move forwards into the chair which rocked under her bucking weight.

The thin whip exploded on her backside with consistent and firm kisses and Gillian yelped with awful hurt plus exquisite pulsations in her muff.

He chuckled quietly at the sight of the proffered rump before him and the crisp sharp sounds of cane on flesh. Satisfied now he ceased and looked at the woman's bottom, blanketed in an even crimson hue.

"My dear. You have given me great pleasure. May I...may I fuck you?"

"Go on. Take me like this."

"Bless you! I haven't been so aroused in years."

Mister Williams bent over Gillian and widened her legs and slipped his erection between her upper thighs. He groaned as his length entered her slickness and gasped as the smouldering brunette wriggled her bod beneath him. He held her by the shoulders and pressed in until his hips were hard up against her burning buttocks.

"Ah, it's been so long."

She could feel his hot breath on her back as he began to move in and out with long thrusts. Not blessed with a big member Gillian nevertheless felt her pussy walls ripple as he slid back and forth with sticky, sloppy noises. They spoke no words, just concentrated breathing from the pair of them as they rocked on the arm of the chair.

"I feel...I feel."

Gillian had been so aroused from the wanton chastising that she felt a tremor and then a warm and wet climax as she came. Williams was aware of her relief as he ripped into her cunt with audible slaps on her tender behind. Then his strokes became shorter and shorter until he pulled out and his semen flowed out in a string of dribbles that dappled her ass.

Trembling the retired schoolmaster dropped into the chair, sweating profusely and panting for air. Gillian got up slowly, her skin tingling, her legs weak and her cunt sodden. Cum ran down her steamy butt in slow tracks that appeared white over her intersecting red lines from the lashing.

"That was amazing, Mister Williams. Thank you."

"Thank YOU, Miss Watkins. Most fun I've had in years."

END

Published 
Written by moasan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments