Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Eve Goes For Promotion - Chapter 2 - Eve Submits Again

"Eve is spanked by Jessica again"

26
4 Comments 4
2.4k Views 2.4k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Jessica still didn't understand as she caught the train home. It gnawed at her and she didn't sleep very well, but as she caught the train back to work the following day she was determined to find out. She walked into the office and Eve was already there and at her desk. Jessica walked passed Eve and said, "Good morning," in a rather stiff tone.

Eve replied in a happy tone, "Hi Jessica, coffee?"

"Thank you," replied Jessica dully, aware that Eve was still happy and eager to be helpful it seemed. It was beyond her comprehension but she had made a plan. She would find lots of mistakes in Eve's work and determine another spanking was needed, after work, when everyone had gone home.

So, Jessica constantly went over to see Eve and her team. Lizzy and Gemma looked apprehensive whenever Jessica came over to their desks. Jessica fired questions at the two of them and they were questions they could not know the answers to, but still, Jessica pressed, every now and again saying to Eve, "I don't know what you teach these two but it isn't good enough you know."

Eve agreed with her boss. "Sorry Jessica, but tell me what you need, and let me run through it with you."

Jessica got the information she needed but always made a final poke at Eve. "It doesn't bode well Eve. You need to improve or you know what will happen to you."

Eve blushed, apologised again, and looked back down at her papers.

Later that morning Mr. Holder called Eve into his office. He asked Eve to close the door and take a seat. Eve was apprehensive as this was the first conversation Eve had had with Mr. Holder since Jessica told him she had lied. However, as she had been worried about this discussion she was actually pleased it would be over with.

Mr Holder started with, "Eve, Jessica told me how you skived off work. It's true, presumably?"

Eve blushed. "Yes, Mr. Holder, sorry." Eve bit her lip as she waited for Mr. Holder to continue.

"Yes, well, Eve, it just isn't good enough. I thought you were better than that. I have to decide soon between you and Jessica for promotion and I have to tell you Jessica is ahead of you." Mr. Holder paused for a moment and then continued, "That's also the message I am getting from higher up. Jessica has the ear of some pretty senior people, you know."

Eve hadn't known but understood what that meant. Jessica was going to win and make her life a misery. Well, Eve had become resigned to that fact.

Mr. Holder saw how depressed Eve was and said, "It's not completely over Eve, but don't get your hopes up, and for goodness sake don't burn your boats with Jessica as you still want a job afterwards, don't you?"

Eve replied with a sense of urgency in her voice, "Oh yes, Mr. Holder, I still enjoy what I'm doing."

Mr Holder was pleased with that response and said, "Good. OK Eve, get along then."

Eve got up, thanked Mr. Holder, and made her way back to her desk. Jessica got up and met her before she got to her desk and asked loudly, "Everything OK, Eve? Did Mr. Holder mind that you lied?"

Eve blushed as she felt lots of eyes staring at her. "Mr. Holder made the position very clear, Jessica," Eve said evenly whilst trying to show Jessica she had been reprimanded. After all, Eve was a natural submissive and so being humiliated like this, even in front of her work colleagues, was actually a turn-on for her.

"Good," Jessica said rather self-importantly. She knew she was in pole position for the promotion and decided her tactics were working well.

As Jessica made her way back to her desk, Eve gazed longingly at her in her sleeveless dress, looking at her rather nice bare legs, her bottom as it wiggled in a superior way, and her bare arms swing by her side. Jessica even looked attractive to Eve from the back as once again she allowed her attractiveness to Jessica's dominant character to override her desire to gain promotion.

Three more times Jessica went over to Eve's team and grilled them, each time making sarcastic comments towards Eve. By the end of the day, it had even got to Eve. She was quite worn out by the whole persistent agitation which went far beyond humiliation and verged on office bullying. So, as everyone was leaving for the day, Eve went over to Jessica and asked, "Can I have a word please, Jessica?"

Jessica looked up and said casually, "Of course, Eve."

Eve realised Jessica had not asked her to take a seat and, remembering the advice from Mr. Holder thought better of it than to assume she should sit down, and so stood and asked, "Jessica, I am concerned you are unhappy with my work and the work of my team. It's not fair to take it out on them you know. Can we reach an agreement that you will ask me and not them in the future?"

Eve thought she had asked the question quite respectfully, but Jessica had other ideas. "No, we cannot Eve. I don't stop you from asking my team questions. The problem is you. You need to train them better."

Eve thought Jessica was being unnecessarily abrupt and wondered if she was building up to telling her she needed to be spanked again. Eve decided if that was what it took to get on with Jessica then that was OK. "Oh, sorry Jessica, well I suppose you are right. Erm, can you give me any pointers on what I should do?"

Jessica looked at Eve. Was she asking her to spank her again she wondered? She decided that spanking Eve again might be fun and tell her whether the orgasm she had yesterday was a one-off or whether she really did get aroused by spanking Eve.

Jessica said with her usual sharp-toned voice, "I can tell you, Eve, that if I had it my way you and I would be going to the staffroom again and I would teach you another serious lesson across my lap. Understood?"

Eve caught her breath when she realised she had got her answer and mumbled, "If you say so, then I guess I must deserve another spanking, Jessica."

So just like that, Eve accepted another spanking. Besides, she remembered Mr. Holder telling her to try to please Jessica and thought she had enjoyed spanking her yesterday and that she had found an excuse and used it just now. Anyway, Eve found Jessica's sharp tone exciting and arousing, and the thought of being spanked again erotic, so was quite happy to play along, just so long as it helped her relationship with Jessica.

Jessica's pussy quivered sensationally when Eve accepted her spanking so that told her how aroused she felt at the thought of having Eve back across her lap. Jessica wondered again about the spanking she had already given Eve and how she was humming happily so soon afterwards. Well, if Eve wanted another spanking that was fine with her. This time she would make it harder and then see if Eve was so cheerful afterwards. Jessica looked around the office, saw that everyone had gone, and said sharply, "Right Eve, let's go to the staffroom, shall we?"

Jessica pointed towards the staffroom and was enjoying her bossy role over Eve, and as Eve walked ahead of her she smiled as she saw Eve was looking at the floor as she walked. Jessica was so looking forward to Eve removing her short white skirt, and no doubt her sexy knickers as well, leaving her short-sleeved patterned top and bra on. Jessica also knew that once Eve's top was pulled up, and, as they both had bare legs, that Eve's bare tummy would be lying across her own bare thighs.

Eve saw Jessica point towards the staffroom and knew it meant for her to go first. Her heart was pounding as she heard Jessica's footsteps following close behind and soon enough they were in the staffroom, the door closed, Jessica had turned a chair into the room and sat down, opened her handbag and took out the wooden-backed hairbrush she had used yesterday and put it on the floor, looked at Eve, and ordered, "Right, skirt and knickers off, again, Eve."

AmberBrooks
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmberBrooks

Jessica watched as Eve pushed her knickers to the floor, stepped out of them, scooped them up, and put them on another chair. She then watched as Eve unzipped her skirt, pushed it down and stepped out of it, and, scooping it up, placed it with her knickers. Both times Jessica saw Eve's full cleavage as she bent over. Jessica also loved it as Eve passed so close to her face as she eased herself down across her lap and lowered herself fully across her thighs.

Eve winced as she removed her knickers and skirt, although had always loved this type of humiliation, and was feeling aroused by the imminent spanking from her co-worker come boss lady. At least right now Jessica was certainly the woman in charge. Still, she purposely lifted her top up to just under her breasts so that her tummy was bare, knowing that Jessica's thighs were invitingly bare as well.

Moments later Eve was settled across Jessica's lap and after rubbing a few large circles around Eve's bare bottom she raised her hand and brought her palm down hard on Eve's bottom. That first gasp from Eve made her hold her breath with enjoyment. Yes, spanking Eve was fun, and as Jessica gave her spank after spank and Eve's gasps turned to sobs so Jessica knew her pussy was wet and as she squeezed her thighs together so she felt a series of shudders deep inside her pussy whilst still spanking Eve non-stop.

Eve knew the spanking was harder than the previous day's as she squirmed around on Jessica's lap, keeping her legs apart to entice Jessica to rub her inner thighs.

However, Jessica didn't, because, with no previous spanking experience, she assumed only the bottom was to be spanked, and she didn't have the imagination to try anything new.

Jessica kept on spanking Eve fully intent on making it harder than yesterday's, so watched as Eve started to cry, and saw that her chest heaved as she sobbed, her bottom squirmed, and her legs fell apart. However, when Jessica saw Eve's pussy she thought how she might just run her fingers along her inviting hair mound. Could she? Should she? After all, it was a spanking, and whilst she was finding spanking Eve suddenly erotic, surely she shouldn't take that much advantage of Eve? Should she? Her mind was in a quandary as she continued to land hard spank after hard spank.

In the event, and although so enticing, Jessica didn't run her finger along Eve's pussy. Instead, she told Eve to pass her the hairbrush and, after a couple of dozen spanks, Eve was squirming around on her lap even more and whilst her legs were still apart and tensed, Eve just couldn't stay still. Eve's bare reddened bottom cheeks bounced as the hairbrush bit into her bottom, her legs kicked or tensed, her back arched when Jessica spanked the same spot several times in a row, but still Jessica did not think for one moment Eve would want her pussy rubbed.

Eve wanted to scream. She was trying to keep her legs apart to encourage Jessica to get personal. Kate did, in between long spanking sessions, but Kate knew Eve wanted, and needed, her pussy caressed, invaded, and her clit flicked and fondled enough to bring her to orgasm. The fact Jessica didn't do any of that made the hairbrush spanking even harder to bear, the pain greater, the longing for it to continue and also to end almost intolerable, but unbelievably pleasurable.

Even so, Eve couldn't understand why didn't Jessica take the hint. Why was Jessica just giving her a spanking when what she wanted was sex?

Jessica studied Eve's bottom and was satisfied it was red all over with not a minuscule bit that had been missed. Surely this time Eve was suffering, but she decided to give just a few more hard spanks with the hairbrush to make sure she would be one very unhappy girl. Jessica felt Eve crying so loudly was ample proof this young lady won't get over this spanking very fast. So, with the last two dozen spanks given even harder resulting in Eve crying out even louder, Jessica stopped spanking.

Eve collapsed across Jessica's lap. She didn't think Kate had ever spanked her so hard and as her bottom was stinging she was sure she would be bruised. Maybe, now though, Jessica would come good and so Eve parted her legs again and raised her bottom slightly, groaning at the same time.

Jessica looked down at the back of Eve's head and felt some sympathy. However, only some because, after all, Eve had practically asked to be spanked. She felt less sympathy, though, when she realised that other than the initial pulsing of her own pussy this time she hadn't cum. So, actually, she was rather disappointed. Anyway, the spanking was over and she looked at Eve's bottom and again saw her pussy and thought maybe it looked moist, but then thought maybe not, and said sharply, "Right Eve, get up."

Eve stood up and looked at Jessica through her tear-filled eyes and waited, rubbing her bottom as fast as she could, even bouncing slightly from foot to foot.

Jessica looked at Eve with a beaming smile. Yes, she thought, this was a girl who had been well-spanked. "So Eve, will you try harder in the future?" she asked sternly.

"Oh yes, Jessica," Eve answered although she skewed her words as they were interspersed with sobs but Jessica got the drift.

Jessica thought she would just test Eve and asked, "What happens if you need any more lessons, Eve?"

Jessica was confident Eve would blubber now, and plead with her never to spank her again, but she was wrong.

"You'll spank me again, Jessica," Eve answered between sobs but with total acceptance.

Jessica gawked momentarily and then sat back. So, the minx was testing her, she thought, as there was no way she would really want to be spanked again. Well, she will watch Eve leave the office again today and that will tell her.

Fifteen minutes later Jessica was at her desk as Eve came out of the toilet, her hair neat, her face washed, her make-up refreshed, and yet again she was humming. Again, Eve only noticed Jessica as she got to her desk and stopped humming, stopped smiling, went over to Jessica, and again apologised, before going back to her desk and watching Jessica leave.

Eve didn't see Jessica as she walked passed her but Jessica saw Eve smiling, heard her humming, and was stunned. Completely astounded, in fact. Surely she couldn't have enjoyed that spanking. Not again, and not when she spanked her so hard. Well, tomorrow she will spank Eve again, even harder, and that was for sure. Jessica saw it as a challenge now, knowing that a spanking was intended to hurt, and, by golly, she would keep spanking Eve until it did.

Eve got on the bus and again made her way to the hard bench seat. She gasped as the bus went over each bump and again passed off the glances of the other passengers. Although her bottom was sore, Eve was happy as she made her way home, knowing that she fancied Jessica more than ever before and would be spanked by her again, hopefully very soon.

Published 
Written by Peter242
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments