Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The morning after. Part 2

"The morning after a hot and erotic first date, written from Laurens perspective"

9
0 Comments 0
2.4k Views 2.4k
1.7k words 1.7k words

I heard the bathroom door close and opened my eyes, yawned and stretched, it felt nice to wake on my own terms for once and not by the kids. I could see the early morning light ebbing around the curtains, well I assumed it was early, it felt like it, but I couldn’t remember where my phone was, hopefully, I’d put it down somewhere sensible, I do have a habit of losing things when in the moment.  My throat felt try dry from the hotel heating.

I propped myself up on my elbows, looking over towards the bathroom I could see my clothes mixed in with Nicks, my mind flicking back to the alleyway and him taking me, a warm pleasant sensation washed over me and my pussy stirred, it was nice to have Nicks cum still in me.

I flopped back into the bed; the pillows felt soft and it was just warm and cosy. I heard the light turn off and Nick trying to be quiet as he padded across the room, hopping over the shoes and clothes on the floor. I felt the bed rock and his body next to mine, his soft breath on my neck.

 “Hey you,” Nick whispered into my ear.

God that felt nice.

“Mm morning,” I replied, my voice coming out all wavy and horse, I so need to get a drink I thought. 

I rolled over next to him, it felt so natural, my head and arm resting on his chest, a warm pillow with a heart. I pulled my leg up and rested my knee on his leg. It was just peaceful and calm. We closed our eyes and I started to drift off to sleep, but I could feel Nick shuffle a little and I could feel his cock starting to grow and fill out under the sheet.

My pussy started to get wet, I loved morning sex and especially when there was a willing cock to play with in the room. But I needed to pee. “Back in a second, I need to go pee,” I said.

“Haha, not a problem,” he replied, with an ear to ear smile.

I jumped out of bed and yanked the sheet down. I wanted to see how keen he was for me, and his cock was hard and erect, his foreskin back, he wanted to play, and from what I remember from the alleyway, he was more than a mouthful.

“You’re pleased I see!” I said, inwardly delighted that he felt the same as me.

My pussy just wanted it in me, but I needed so badly to pee so I hurried along to the bathroom, one to piss and two to freshen up and make a little bit of effort because I was going to eat his cock for breakfast.

Relief came over me as I finally sat and peed. That felt better. I freshened up, I caught a glimpse of my body in the mirror, “still got it Lauren,” I said to myself as I admired my slender body and pert breasts. My ass felt a little sore, I didn’t normally take it in my ass on a first date, but Nick was so precise and assured, he was in me before I could even object and it felt so natural to have him fucking my tight anus. The thought of a cock awoke my pussy. I could feel my juices building. A quick glance back into the mirror and let’s go and have some fun!

I left the bathroom and went into the bedroom area, stepping over my discarded high heels and blouse; god knows what happened to my bra.

I could see Nick under the sheet, and I walked over and bent over him, kissing him softly on the lips. I knew he couldn’t be asleep because of the size of the tent above his cock. He was obviously thinking about things, hopefully about us last night; my pussy responded.

We kissed over and over - he’d obviously had the same idea as me with the toothpaste which made me smile and we tongued and French kissed, savouring each other.

I felt the movement of the sheet from over him and I took the invitation with both hands, and moved onto the bed, straddling him. Sliding down his body whilst kissing him on the mouth, until my pussy was over his cock, and by moving myself onto him, his cock split my pussy lips apart, my juices on his shaft.

I savoured the moment; I could feel the cock gently in my lips, I kissed Nick harder and deeper, moving my hard nipples over his body. My head spinning with pleasure.

Eager to have him in me, I moved my hand down the bed and slipped his cock into me. I felt the foreskin slip down and I the shaft rub past my lips, I relaxed my leg and sat down onto the shaft, taking it all in and feeling his balls hit my pussy. I breathed in and enjoyed the sensation. Filled again. It felt nice. It felt more than nice. My juices coated the veiny bulbous shaft, and I started to grind my pelvis into him, occasionally lifting and sitting back down into his groin.

PinkKitten
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PinkKitten

I could feel him moving in and out of me and I could also feel the full length, the rhythm started to build and I could start to feel the waves of pleasure run through my body, my first explosion beckoned and I let myself be enveloped with just un-adulterated pleasure.

I felt his hands on my breast, squeezing them, then fingers on each nipple, just gently stroking them, I felt him sit up slightly and I arched my back a little and I felt him take a hard nipple into his mouth, his tongue darting and teasing it. Biting it a little.

I pushed harder into him and then moved forward, so his cock had longer strokes. He took the hint and started fucking me. I held my hips steady and he fucked me, hard and quicker, his head moving between each nipple, playing with them. Enjoying them. I came, my body shuddered and convulsed, sitting down into his cock, my juices running over his shaft, coating it.

He placed his arms around my back and rolled us over, and I lay on the bed, staring up at him. He knelt and placed my legs over his shoulders and started fucking me. I let out a moan of pleasure which made him fuck me harder and quicker, his balls slapping into me.

“FUUUCCCCK.” I shouted out, unable to contain my pleasure anymore,

“I love it deep in me.”

My encouragement made him fuck me even harder, the bed rattling and bouncing on its castors.

He stopped and bent and picked me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I moved through the air. I was straddling him whilst he was standing, my legs wrapped around his waist, his cock deep in me. He kissed me, my breasts pushed into his chest, his warm body and cock causing hormones to explode around my body, my nerve endings tingling.

He carried me over to the curtains and drew them back,

“Nick, what are you doing?” I said, a little nervously.

“I’m showing you off,” he replied, “don’t worry,” and kissed me again and again on the mouth and neck.

He pulled slowly out of me, and I dropped my legs to the floor and took my arms from around his shoulders.

“Hang on,” he said, and he scooted down the room and grabbed my heels and came back, his cock still rock hard, swaying with his every step.

“Put these back on.”

I thought to myself he said he likes heels, but Christ he really does! I slipped them on and stood up. I saw myself in the mirror; the heels made my legs look even slenderer and leggier.

The curtains were wide open and I could see the Mersey through the floor-to-ceiling windows of the Atlantic Hotel and people going for early morning runs along the promenade. I have to admit the thought of being seen did make me go a little weak with excitement.

He pulled over a chair and flipped it around, so I had the chair back in front of me.

“Bend over it,” he instructed me.

I don’t normally need to be asked twice to do something, especially if it’s a good idea, so I bent over, hands on the chair back. He stood behind me and placed his hands on my hips and slid his cock into me, pushing me a little forward in my heels, I steadied myself on the balls of my feet and pushed back and down so I was on the floor again.

I got it. The heels were to make my pussy the height of his cock.

I just kept getting wetter and wetter. He was fucking me harder and harder. The sound of his body hitting mine spoke to me at a primaeval level and my body just exploded, my pussy tingled and I came over and over, the thought of people catching a glimpse of us just added to my pleasure.

I felt Nick's body tense, and I knew he was about to cum. I squeezed my pussy as hard as I could - I didn’t want a drop to leak out of me, I wanted to have it in me for as long as possible.

He twitched, his nails dug into my ass cheeks and I pushed my ass back into him to encourage him to explode.

He did. I felt his cock head twitch and warmth filled me. He slowed his strokes as he coated my vagina in his cum, I pushed back into him, and I loved it.

We stayed for that for a little while, after which I felt him pull out, I stood and turned and kissed him on his mouth, our eyes locked to on each other, enjoying the moment, our bodies centimetres apart, feeling as one.

Published 
Written by nickshaw
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors