Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Office Visit

"Horny girlfriend visits her boyfriend at work for booty call."

31
1 Comment 1
15.1k Views 15.1k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Author's Notes

"An eager girlfriend decides to visit her boyfriend at work, wearing very little and looking for extra out of hours office fun."

It was just after 5 pm on a dark and wet autumn night. I sat back from my desk and turned and looked out into the darkness that enveloped my office, seeing people hurrying from offices to their cars to go home or to nip into a warm inviting bar for a quick drink with colleagues.

I glanced at my watch again; maybe another thirty minutes and I’ll head home. Then I heard the glass door to my office swing open, I swivelled the chair around and saw my girlfriend Lauren walking into my office. She was wearing a long dark coat, the collar turned up a little, the lapels nudging her soft blonde wavy hair. My eyes ran down her svelte figure, pausing on her bare legs and ending on her 4-inch black high heels.

“High Nick,” she said smiling warmly at me, walking around my desk and perching on the corner, the coat just falling away a little to reveal more of her tanned leg and thigh. My cock swelled instantly.

“I’ve missed you all day, and, well, I thought I’d come and see you for once,” she said, her eyes glistening with playfulness.

“I didn’t expect you, but, wow, it’s really nice to see you here, I think everyone has gone home now, so that’s a pity as it would have been nice for you to meet the team.”

I placed my hand on her leg and just let my fingers slip in underneath the soft fabric of the coat, feeling Laurens warmth.

“Nobody’s around? Nobody at all?” questioned Lauren

“A few of the guys might nip in and out, not sure,” I replied, my cock just hard, she had the ability to just smoulder and turn me on.

She moved and turned towards me.

“I want to play, Nick.”

She moved closer and slid her hands into my shirt, her fingers running over my hard nipple. I gasped a little in surprise.

“We can’t,” I muttered. “We might get caught,” my words falling out of my mouth in short stuttered sentences.

“We’re alone, you said, we can have a good time together,” she murmured.

She pressed provocatively against me, her hands moving down into my crotch, her fingers squeezing the bulge of my penis through my trousers.

“I want your cock,” she murmured huskily, tilting her face to mine, “Fuck me. Fuck me hard, Nick.”

My mouth just stopped working, I was stunned. My head spinning with options and possibilities.

“Surprised?” she smiled.

“Very,” I replied.

“Pleased?” Lauren whispered with a knowing smile.

“Yes.”

“Good. I’m glad. Now let me please you some more.”

With that, she dropped to her knees before me, and quickly unzipping my fly, slipped her hand in and pulled out my cock. It was long and correspondingly thick, and hard. Lauren smiled with pleasure when she saw it.

“Mm. What a lovely cock. I think I’m going to have a wonderful time.”

I pushed my cock to her lips. Holding it tenderly, she kissed the head and then, rolling back the foreskin, slowly drew it between her lips. It felt amazing, my cock quivered in her mouth.

Lauren wound her tongue lasciviously around the head, deftly arousing me more. The sensation was wonderful, her mouth was warm and moist, and her tongue had deft confidence.

“Someone might see us, aren’t you worried Lauren?” I stammered, my head fuzzy with conflict between trying to be sensible and wanting to fuck her over my desk.

“MMM, you know I like to show off,” she said, lifting her head off my throbbing cock. She slid it back into her mouth, sucking my cock steadily, with evident pleasure. Her head rocked back and forth. As my cock swelled and grew turgid in her mouth, she pumped the shaft in her fist, and her tongue worked the head with rising ardour. I gasped and grunted, holding her head in my hands and moving it back and forth, pumping my hips as I fucked her face.

“Mm … yeah … suck it … suck my cock, whore! Suck it hard! Ohhh yeah … that’s it … c’mon … suck it!”

Lauren undid her belt and let the coat drop around her. She was completely naked apart from her heels. She fondled her breasts and moved her free hand down and slipped a finger into her pussy, masturbating in front of me

“You are a dirty bitch, aren’t you? We will get caught,” I said, pulling her to her feet.

If anyone was in the offices opposite, they would see us, but by this point, we were lost in the moment, our hormones racing through our bodies.

“Fuck me, Nick,” she moaned. “Fuck me hard!”

She squirmed against me, arching her face into mine. We kissed deeply, and her tongue snaked hungrily into my mouth. I squeezed her breasts and buttocks. Her body was firm and trim and my hands explored her warm, naked flesh. She whimpered softly and pressed hungrily against me.

She giggled and moved to the desk. She leaned forward with her naked buttocks thrust back at me and I thrust my hand into her crotch; my fingers came away wet, her soft moans filling my ears. Slowly, I played with her. Her face arched and she gasped. Her buttocks twitched and lurched. My hand pumped between her thighs, moving faster. Lauren cried out sharply, her face contorting with lust. Just as she was nearing her orgasm, I stopped. She gasped in frustration. Laughing, I knelt behind her and, pulling her buttocks apart, thrusting my face between them. Her anus was tempting. I pressed my tongue into it. Lauren groaned softly.

“I’ll fuck your ass, too, bitch,” I growled.

“Yes,” she moaned. “I like it there … I want it there! Ohhh yes!”

I swirled my tongue over her anus. Lauren trembled with excitement. Slowly, I dragged my tongue down to her sodden slit. Lauren’s face arched, and she bit her lower lip in tension, her eyes fluttering shut. My tongue penetrated her cunt. She gasped sharply, her mouth snapping open. Her hips lurched and shook, jerking and pumping.

“Ohhh … UNHHH Ohh yes! Ohh yes, yes, Ohhh god yes!” she cried. “Oh uhh ohhh uhhh Ohhh uhhh yes! Ohhh god yes! Ohhh ma uhhh yes!” she didn’t hold back, if people came onto the office floor they would hear us. She didn’t care.

Holding her thighs, I tongue-fucked her steadily. My tongue probed and darted in and out of her cunt, flickering rapidly against her swollen clitoris. Her cunt streamed with heady erotic juices. I pressed my face deeper and sucked her clit. Lauren cried out, trembling and moaning passionately. She pushed me away and spread her legs, reached back to claw her buttocks apart.

“Come on, Nick,” she gasped. “Fuck me … fuck me hard … quickly!”

I got to my feet and squeezed my cock-head into the cleft between her buttocks. She tensed as she felt its enormity at her ass hole.

“There,” I grunted. “In your ass. Nice and hard.”

“Please … take my cunt first,” she moaned. “Fuck my ass later.”

I grinned and nodded and pushed my cock down to her cunt. Her lips were open wide, eager and welcoming and I slipped through into her flesh without resistance. Lauren groaned in pleasure.

“Yes … Ohhh yes … give it to me,” she gasped. “Give it all to me … I want it all … shove it in, Nick … come on! OHHH uhhh yes! Ohhh god yes!” she cried.

I threw my head back and groaned in pleasure as her cunt convulsed frantically on my throbbing cock. I dug my fingers into her buttocks, squeezing them tightly together to further tighten her cunt-hold on my cock. Lauren gasped and moaned in pleasure, writhing ecstatically under me. Deeper and deeper into her, until she had all of me fully inside her.

“Now,” she moaned deliriously. “Fuck me, Nick! Fuck me like a whore!”

I began to fuck her with a rhythmic, sawing motion, squeezing her buttocks taut alternately with every thrust. Lauren gasped and lurched under me, rocking back and forth, balanced on her heels, her forearms on the desk, her finger clenching its sides tightly. My cock appeared and disappeared between her buttocks, grinding in and out of her cunt. Her cunt spasmed and convulsed frenetically on my penis.

“Yes!” she gasped. “Ohhh yes, yes, yes! Fuck me, Nick! Fuck my cunt hard! Come on, fuck me harder! OHHH yes Ohhh god yes yes yes!”

BeautifulKollette
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeautifulKollette

My thighs slapped against hers, the noise echoing around my office walls, I moved faster and faster, gasping and grunting, holding her hips now and pulling her back and forth on my cock. Laurens swollen breasts jiggled and jerked with my thrusts. Her head was arched, and her face was contorted with lust, her eyes fluttering shut. She moved with me, rocking her cunt hungrily up and down the length of my shaft, squeezing her cunt in a tight sheath around my rock-hard cock. Faster and faster, now ramming and reaming my cock into her, slamming it in with a savage jerk of my hips, gritting my teeth in tension.

“Oh yeah! Take it! Take it slag! Take my cock!”

With a shuddering moan, Lauren orgasmed. Her cunt convulsed frantically on my thrusting penis. I gasped and slowly skewered her cunt with several slow, spiralling thrusts. I struggled to control myself, and only just managed to contain my own explosive orgasm. I slowed my pace to a gentle rocking motion. Lauren whimpered with pleasure.

I eased my penis out of her and, sweeping the papers off the desk, turned her over on her back on the desk with her hips at the edge. I pulled her thighs open and moved between them, pushing my cock up to her cunt again.

“I’m going to fuck you some more, whore.”

Lauren did not resist, her cunt tingling in anticipation.

“Come on,” she murmured. “Take me, Nick … take me like the slag you know I am.”

I squeezed my penis into her cunt in one long, smooth thrust. Lauren moaned and arched her back, drawing my head down to hers. I kissed her and she responded hungrily, pushing her tongue into my mouth, caressing my chest. I still had my shirt on; Lauren skilfully unbuttoned it and she pulled it off my shoulders, caressing my back. Arching her head, she tongued and nibbled my nipples one by one. I let out a sigh of pleasure. It was delicate, yet intense. She bent my head into her breasts, and I gently teased her stiff nipples. Lauren groaned and squeezed the nipples into my mouth. I sucked sharply on them, and she arched her back in ecstasy, running her fingers through my hair.

“Yes! Ohhh yes!” she moaned.

Slowly, I started fucking her again. My hips moved gently in undulating circles, forcing her to move in unison. My cock sank deep into her cunt. Smoothly, we moved to a rhythmic back-and-forth motion, straightening to an upright position. Holding Laurens thighs wide in my hands, I rocked and swung my hips steadily back and forth, sliding my throbbing penis in and out of her cunt. Her head rolled slowly from side to side and as she did so, called out erotic obscenities.

“Mmm … fuck me, … fuck my cunt … Ohhh yes … god, I love your cock. Fuck me, baby … fuck me fuck me fuck me … Ohhh yes … that’s it …” she whimpered.

I threw my head back and groaned in pleasure. My balls ached with tension. The fires roiled in my belly. I began to fuck faster, a hand on her flat belly, thrusting my cock hungrily in and out of her cunt. Lauren gasped, her hips lurching and jerking under me. Her breasts wobbled with my thrusts and she squeezed them in a frenzy, crushing them in her hands. Our bodies rocked and swung together in an erotic dance. Faster and faster and she cried out, her body jerking and thrashing and writhing under me as she soared towards another orgasm. She came again, and seconds later, I lost control. Thrusting deeply into her several times, “Fuuuccck!!” I cried out in joyous release. Lauren moaned and arched as the hot slugs of my cum flowed into her cunt.

She expected me to lose my erection, but when I started fucking her again, gently and slowly, her eyes flew wide in shock and she cried out in surprise.

“I told you I wanted your ass,” I said. “Not done yet, remember?”

I slipped out of her cunt and, stepping back, pulled her off the desk, guiding her head down to my penis. Trembling with excitement, Lauren sucked me hungrily. I fucked her mouth steadily for several minutes, rocking her head back and forth in my hands, I was hard again.

“Good, now I can take your ass slowly.”

I reached into my drawer and pulled out my phone, flicking it onto video and pressing the red button to record.

Lauren was incredulous. I pushed her against my desk again and this time, pressing my cock into her ass. Lauren groaned and bent steeply forward, moving her thighs apart. Lauren cried out as the hard cock squeezed into her asshole. Her fingers clawed the desk and her face contorted in an erotic mixture of pain and lust. My cock was swollen and engorged, and I pushed it inexorably deeper and deeper into her, my head flung back, eyes closed, and moaning loud obscenities. In and in it went, never seeming to end and Lauren’s body shook with the strain. Her loins crackled with excitement. I fucked her ass slowly, with deep relish. My hips swung steadily back and forth and my cock appeared and disappeared between her buttocks.

“Yes,” she gasped. “Yes, Nick, yes … come on … fuck me … fuck my ass harder, Nick! Come on, do it!”

Filming was awkward and not always the first thing on my mind, but I began to move faster and deeper, thrusting hungrily into her ass. Lauren cried out, her head spinning with excitement. My cock rasped in and out of her anus. Faster and faster it went and wild with lust, she thrust a hand into her crotch and began to masturbate furiously. Her orgasm was violent and intense and made her sphincter convulse on my cock.

“OHHH!” she cried. “Ohhh god yes! Ohhh yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me Nick…pUHHHkyes Ohhh god yes! Fuck me! Fuck my ass! Ohhhmaunhhhahhh unhhh AHHH!”

I slowed my motion, grinding deeper into her hot, tight, rear channel, savouring every inch of her passage. I could feel Lauren’s petite body tremble and shake. I crushed her swollen breasts with my hands, and she groaned softly. My cock slid deep into her anus and she writhed her buttocks erotically against my thighs, her face creasing in deep, genuine, unbridled pleasure.

“Come on, babe,” she murmured. “Fuck my ass hard again! I want it hard!”

I began moving faster again. My hips rocked smoothly back and forth and my cock plunged greedily in and out of her taut asshole. I gasped and cried out, my voice mingling with hers in erotic cadences. Lauren orgasmed yet again and now I couldn’t control myself. With a loud cry, I skewered her ass, sinking my cock into her, hips twitching at her buttocks, letting myself go, making her gasp as my second cum ejaculated from my cock and spewed out into her ass.

She pushed back into me, making sure the full length of my cock was still in her, she didn’t want any of my cum to be lost, the moment digitally captured forever, Lauren the slag.

I eased out of her; she held my cock and licked the palm of her hand, tasting her own ass cum and my warm ejaculation.

I picked up my shirt and slipped it back on, pulling on my trousers, my head spinning and whirring with what had happened in the past forty minutes.

Lauren slipped back into her crumpled coat, smoothing out the ruffles and re-tying the belt, walking over to me, stepping over all my paperwork that was strewn across the floor,

“See you at home in a bit?” she said quizzically.

“Absolutely, I just need to tidy up a little first,” I chuckled.

Lauren blew a kiss and opened the door and left the room. I heard her walk across the office and heard the lift bell ping as she called for the elevator.

I hurriedly moved around my office and picked up the papers and stacked them into piles on the desk, grabbed my coat, turned off the office light and hurried out into the larger office.

“Night, Mr Shaw,” came a voice from behind a bank of monitors.

“Oh, Night, Sarah,” I answered surprised, reddening a little in my cheeks, “I thought you had left for the evening?”

“Oh no,” she replied, “I’ve been here at my desk for the past hour or so…”

I grinned to myself and tried to think back about what Lauren and I had been up to. Were we quiet? Who cares, I chuckled to myself, it was one hell of an end to the week and I had still had the weekend to look forward to.

“Sarah, have a good one!” I shouted, running down the office, eager to catch up with Lauren. I fancied taking her out to a bar. The thought of her naked under her coat, lots of people around made me start to go hard again. Something we’d talked about but never gotten around to doing…

-x-

Published 
Written by nickshaw
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments