Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Demon And Goliath

"A widower's babysitter steals streaming movies & pays a price with surprising results."

75
23 Comments 23
6.9k Views 6.9k
5.3k words 5.3k words
Recommended Read

Lucas was in front of Kiley’s house at 7 pm Saturday night to pick her up for their prearranged babysitting gig. She came trotting out of her house in yoga pants and a tube top. Her boobs were moving up and down in time with her steps—a beautiful sight to behold.

“Hi Mister Powell. Nice to see you again,” she said as she climbed into the car.

“Hi Kiley. It’s always a pleasure to see you.” Mentally, Lucas added, and I’d love to fuck you silly! He thought she must be the hottest girl in high school, or at least in her senior class. He noticed her new belly button jewelry. It looked like the letters OG made in a stylized way. “I see you have new belly button jewelry. Is that two letters? Looks kinda like OG.”

“Oh, thanks. I got it at the flea market. There’s a girl there that makes inexpensive jewelry. I, ah, liked this one. Now that you mention it, I guess it does sorta look like OG. Thanks for pointing that out, never saw it that way.” The last thing she wanted to tell him was the letters really were OG and stood for orgasm girl. Her boyfriend had bought it at the flea market, had it made actually. It was his nickname for her.

Lucas didn’t miss the slight blush that appeared on her face.

~~oo0oo~~

Lucas had finally emerged from his grief and begun socially reengaging with the world. His wife, Meg, had been killed just over a year ago in a car accident, leaving him and their then three-year-old daughter, Jill, bereft and just trying to cope day-by-day. Kiley, a seventeen-year-old high school student, had been recommended by a neighbor as a reliable babysitter. So far he’d employed her on six previous occasions. He was more than happy with her care and service, plus they’d developed a good relationship.

After several evenings of tending Jill, she’d told Lucas that she enjoyed talking with him after he’d returned from his outings. “I feel free to talk about anything with you. You’re not my parents or a teacher or some other... I don’t know... authority figure. I think you’re interested in me for the person I am—I like that.” She didn’t reveal that she also thought Lucas was a hottie. His athletic, toned body plus his handsome face with the dark stubble beard never failed to excite her.

He was interested in her for herself, but that interest went farther than he imagined Kiley had in mind, or maybe not; who knew at that point? Lucas did know that she could easily pass for early to mid-twenties. She was physically developed to that standard and, although she had her teenage high school mental moments, she seemed to be generally mature beyond her years.

As much as he imagined her sucking his cock or him behind her, pulling her long streaked hair as he smacked her oh-so-perfect ass and fucked her undoubtedly luscious pussy, he doubted that, at thirty-four, he was in her dating league. He felt that she looked at him more as a mentor, not a potential lover. He envied her boyfriend who was undoubtedly doing exactly what he envisioned for himself.

Almost a week before this night, Lucas sat at his desk and pulled out the stack of monthly bills that needed to be paid. Jill, his now four-year-old daughter, was asleep in her room. He’d already begun sipping from the two fingers of his favorite single malt sitting in a crystal glass next to the stack as he opened the first envelope, his cable TV bill.

The amount was the same every month, so he’d started to write the check before really looking at the bill. When he did, he was surprised, it was $79.80 higher than normal. A closer inspection revealed four charges, on two consecutive Saturday nights, for movie rentals—two were porn and two were rom-coms, none of which he’d rented or ever would rent.

The next day he checked with the cable company. There was no doubt about the validity of the charges and that they’d occurred on Saturdays when he wasn’t home and Kiley was babysitting. After his initial irritation passed, he had a thought. The thought took him to his bedroom, where he retrieved the black leather paddle that he’d used so many times on Meg, to her delicious delight.

They had their kinks—spanking was one of hers. Early in their relationship, he’d discovered it quite by accident. During one of their initial love-making sessions, she’d been on her knees with him behind pumping away. He tried out a test slap on her ass. She’d responded with, “Harder!” So he let her have one at almost full force. She'd shouted, “Fuck yes! More!”

That was the beginning of a kink that Meg loved. It quickly led to the paddle’s acquisition and routine use in their sex life. Maybe now was the time to bring it back to life. It inflamed Meg’s passions, sometimes to the point of orgasm. What would it do to Kiley, if he could even bring it into use? He pondered how he might use her rental of the movies to seduce her into accepting its application to her fabulous derrière.

He decided to engage her for babysitting the next Saturday. Meg’s parents were picking Jill up that morning for a weekend visit. The house would be free to carry out his plan. A quick call confirmed the appointment with Kiley.

Time passed quickly. Saturday arrived. Lucas picked her up at 7 pm as planned. On the way home, they chit-chatted about mundane things after the brief belly button jewelry mention. Lucas could barely contain his feelings about what he was soon to embark on. He knew it was a big gamble that could backfire with unpleasant consequences, but he’d made his plans and was determined to carry them through.

When they arrived and entered the house it was unusually quiet. Jill usually ran to greet Kiley.

As they walked into the living room Kiley asked, with a bit of unease, “Where’s Jill?”

“She’s with her grandparents. We need to talk, and I thought it best to keep it private.”

“Okay...” Kiley said, apprehension audible in her voice. She was nervous and excited at the same time. She trusted Lucas, but this was not like him. Something was different. Her heart began to beat faster. She was surprised by the tingle between her legs. Was he coming on to her? What else could it be? She’d had dreams about this, wet, thrilling dreams.

Lucas took a deep breath and plunged ahead. “You need to be punished.”

Shocked, she sputtered back, “What are you talking about? For what?”

“The police call it theft of services and possibly some computer crime.”

“The police? You called the police!? I haven’t stolen anything!” She was confused. The thrill was gone, but the tingle remained.

“You hacked my cable box and watched four pay-per-view movies while you were babysitting, two of which were porn, all to the tune of seventy-nine dollars and eighty cents,” Lucas said.

“Oh that,” she replied smugly. “That’s no big deal. Take it out of my babysitting money if you’re so bent out of shape... And you called the police about that!? Fuck! Do my parents know?”

“Nobody knows except you and me... so far. You can keep it that way, or I can call them back and give them your name. They’ve assured me they’ll arrest you and talk with your parents.”

“NO! I mean please don’t do that. There’s no need to involve anyone else. I’m sorry.” Now she was worried. She’d been caught. She’d made educated guesses at his cable passcode until one worked. Why hadn’t she just asked permission?

“So you’re willing to accept my punishment for what you did in return for my silence?”

“Sure. Well, I guess so. I mean, what’s the punishment?” How bad can this be, she thought, knowing she’d accept almost anything reasonable to avoid her parent’s knowing and maybe a police record.

Lucas pulled out the black leather paddle from under the chair cushion and said, “A spanking.”

Her jaw went slack. Her eyes bulged. She was momentarily speechless. During that moment of shock, her mind surprisingly flashed to Tom, her boyfriend, and how he spanked her while they were fucking, and how much she enjoyed it. The paddle looked fearsome, but how bad could it be? It might even be an arousing thrill, more arousing than Tom. Ever since she’d met Lucas she’d had a “thing” for him. She’d spent more than one night masturbating as she imagined what sex with him would be like.

Recovering her poise, she replied, “Okay, I’ll take the spanking, but you’ll be gentle... right?” Giving him a coy look, she went on, “You won’t hurt me... right?”

“Oh, it’ll hurt. It wouldn’t be punishment if it didn’t, but this kind of paddle doesn’t leave marks. Your ass will just be red and burn and sting for a while. You’ll get over it, but you’ll remember it. I think it’ll benefit you, one way or another. Or we could always go the police/parents route.”

Wondering about his “one way or another” comment, she said, “No, no police. So what do I do, just bend over and you give me a few slaps?” Now, with a bit of trepidation, she was beginning to look forward to it

“No,” Lucas said as he sat in the chair and moved the ottoman next to his knees, “you take off those yoga pants, lay across my knees, and rest yourself on the ottoman.”

Kiley said, “Take off my pants? Why? They’re thin and I have nothing underneath.” Even though initially a bit embarrassed at the thought of partially stripping, she was also beginning to feel cavalier about it all. She really had no problem stripping for him—it actually excited her.

“I kind of gathered that from your camel toe,” Lucas said as he tried to gain more control thus solidifying the situation in his favor. “You’re an exhibitionist aren’t you? I’m sure you get tingles when the guys look at your ass or your tits, especially when your nipples harden like they are right now. So pull those pants down, missy, and lay across my knees! We’ll try ten and see if that’s enough. You count them off. Don’t miss or I’ll start over!”

She completely gave in to him, but still held out hope that it could be exciting. Her “thing” for him had not diminished.

“Yes sir,” she said faintly.

As her pants came down Lucas spotted the wet spot in their crotch. He saw that as confirmation of her hidden appetite. Avoiding his look, she assumed the position, her body trembling slightly in anticipation of the unknown. At the extremes of her peripheral vision, she saw his arm raise.

WHACK!

Her body jerked and her grip on the ottoman intensified noticeably. He heard a muffled, “Oh fuck” as she was thinking: holy crap, this fuckin’ hurts. It makes Tommy’s slaps seem like gentle taps.

“Number!” he reminded her.

“One!” she quickly exclaimed, determined not to need another reminder, or worse yet, have to start over.

WHACK!

“Two!” she cried out. Her ass already stung, but there was a certain other undefinable feeling developing. She contemplated how much it hurt, but yet it was exquisitely enthralling. It was turning her on.

WHACK!

“Three!” She had another quick mental flash of Tom smacking her ass as he was pounding into her pussy and how much beyond that the paddle was. Her cheeks throbbed as the heat and dampness increased between her legs.

WHACK!

“Four!” Now there was no doubt about the undefinable feeling. It was her lust for Lucas raising its demanding head.

WHACK!

“Five!” She was now clawing at the hassock, her face buried to suppress her screams and hide her leaking tears. Both were partly from the shock of the paddle and partly from her rising desire. She wondered briefly if he could see the juice she was sure must be escaping from her slit.

WHACK!

“Six!” He was now as hard as his pants would allow. It was painful to have his cock suppressed, straining to be free, craving to fuck. She realized, for the first time, the new pressure she felt on her mound was him. He was hard, maybe even close to orgasm—she knew she was.

WHACK!

“Seven!” Three more to go. She’d never been so turned on in her life. The pain, while severe, was blending with her wanton desire.

WHACK!

“Eight! You fucker! I know you’re enjoying this. I feel your hard-on!” She began to move her body against his thigh, trying to trigger her clit into bringing her over the edge.

WHACK!

“Nine!” Now fully animated and moving, she screamed through the pain, “You motherfucker! This is mean and nasty as hell—I’ve never been so freakin’ turned on!”

WHACK!

“Ten! Oh my fucking god!” she shouted as she pushed off him and rolled to the floor, tugging at her top as she fell. “You spanked me unmercifully and all I can think about is fucking you. Get your clothes off and do me!”

The spanking had equally excited him. Jumping out of the chair and pulling his clothes off, he was quickly between her splayed legs. They kissed in tongue lashing abandon as his cock poked its instinctive way to her sopping tunnel. With her arms locked around him, it only took three blind moves before he struck gold and rammed it home.

Kiley groaned in pleasure as he fully plunged in. “Yes, god yes! Fuck, you're so big, so thick. I love it! Do me deep and hard. Make me cum and cum.”

And fuck her he did. Paying no attention to the carpet burns developing on his elbows and knees, he pounded Kiley like it was his first time in years. In fact, it was his first time in just over a year. His Saturday night socializing had been just that, socializing. He was reacquainting himself to the world of cultural companionship; no sex had resulted so far.

When she’d said, “...cum and cum.” That’s what he gave her. He was determined to restrain his orgasm—he did. His fucking was as relentless as his spanking. She relished every thrust and orgasm. Finally, at the end of his endurance tether, he released pulse after pulse of spunk, filling her to overflowing.

She had been mostly moaning, sighing, and shouting words of incitement and motivation as she went through the mountains and valleys of orgasms. Now, as she caught her breath, it was, “Oh my fucking god! There are no words. It was all so fucking amazing. I think I love you!” She laughed and went on, “I’m kidding about that last part. But you’re amazing. This was amazing.” Running through her mind was: damn, and I thought Tom was a great fuck.

Lucas had rolled onto his back, gasping a bit to catch his breath while gazing at the ceiling in wonderment. I can’t believe I really did this kept running through his mind.

MarvelousMartin69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarvelousMartin69

Kiley play-punched him in the side, saying, “Hey! It’s me, the thief. Am I punished enough? I think it was pretty effective. I promise to be better in the future, but I might need future spankings to keep me on the straight and narrow.”

Now Lucas started laughing and pulled her on top of him, where she proceeded to leak his deposit onto his stomach. Just before his chest met hers he managed to clasp her boobs. “Damn, you’ve got fantastic tits,” he said as he grabbed her nips.

“I know,” she replied shamelessly. “Oh yeah, tweak them hard!”

He did, just before they kissed.

They eventually separated and she moved directly to his stomach where she stared at his baby blue eyes as she licked up every drop of his jizz. “Mmm, tasty, especially mixed with my essence. So, dude, I can call you that now, right? Seeing as how our relationship has changed a bit. No more Mr. Powell for me.”

They both laughed and he replied, “Yeah, I guess you could say our relationship has changed a bit... missy.” They both laughed again. Trying to show some connection to her generation and meaningfulness for what just happened, he said, “So, where’s your head now?”

“Licking spunk off your stomach.” More laughter as she moved down to his cock and took it into her mouth, savoring its feel as she rolled her tongue around it as her lips moved up and down.

“Damn, that feels great. You’re quite the little cocksucker.”

She paused saying, “That can be taken in different ways...”

Quickly, he added, “What I meant was you’re really quite skilled at that and it’s more than a little bit appreciated!”

“Thank you,” she said as she smiled and re-enveloped him.

She continued her ministrations including taking him down her throat until her lips touched his body. She repeated that several times. Each provoked some version of, “God damn, Kiley, that’s so good! I think I love you.”

Eventually, she stopped before getting him off, but they both knew what the future held in that regard.

“So, I’ve had some time to think as I sucked that old cock,” she said with a smirk.

“What do you mean ‘old’?”

“Well, how old are you?” she asked.

“Thirty-four and that’s not old,” he shot back.

“That’s twice my age.”

“That’s just playing with numbers. In ten years, you'll only be two-thirds my age.”

“Hey, I’m just fuckin’ with ya. I couldn’t care less. Truth be told, I’m enjoyin’ it! So, seriously, I’ll honestly admit my feelings about all this if you’ll do the same.”

“Deal. You first,” he replied.

“I’ve liked you since we first met. I would have fucked you after my first night here if the situation had been more favorable, but that never seemed to happen.”

“Seriously?”

“Oh yeah. For sure. Obviously, you turn me on. So you really shocked the shit out of me tonight. I’d resigned my thoughts and deeds to masturbation.”

“I’d love to see that.”

“Maybe sooner than you think,” she said as her hand moved between her legs and she continued. “So, like I said, you shocked me. I had no idea where you were going. Was this really about punishing me for minor theft or were you interested in something else? So, before I go on, is that paddle new or old? Have you had it for some time?”

“Well, since we’re being honest, it’s had quite a bit of use. Meg was into what you experienced tonight.”

“So you thought, let’s try this on Kiley.”

“Well, that’s kinda blunt, but essentially, yes. I admit I was irritated about the movie rental thing. You’ll have to tell me how you got the code. It’s not written anywhere.”

“Dude! Don’t use your phone number for a password.”

“Ah, yes, good point. Okay, got it. So, you were saying...”

“Well, when I saw the paddle I was a bit worried, probably a bit scared. But my boyfriend spanks me during sex and I like it so I thought, how bad can this be, I might even enjoy it.”

“And...?” he urged her on.

“Well, obviously, I enjoyed it, but it also hurt like fuck. My butt is still stinging.” By this time, they’d both moved into sitting positions on the floor and Kiley was casually caressing her pussy. Still staring into his bright blue eyes, she asked, “When did you know you had me?”

“When you started rubbing your pussy on my leg, I was almost positive. When you called me a ‘motherfucker’ I knew. It wasn’t the words; it was your tone of voice. You weren’t mad; you sounded electrified or happily jazzed.”

He noticed her breathing quickening as she said, “Obviously, your feelings were right. So, do you wanna watch me get myself off or get down on my coochie and do it for me?”

“On my way!" As he was moving into position, he asked her, "So, where'd you learn that word?"

"What word?"

"Coochie. It's not all that common, or doesn't seem to be anyway."

"You obviously know it."

"Well yeah, but I'm... older than you—as you've pointed out."

"Well, I'm not exactly a celibate virgin. As I suspect, you've easily surmised. Are you asking about my sexual history? I'd gladly tell you, but tit for tat, you'd have to tell me yours also. You want to go there now or get me off?" she asked with a sly grin.

"Maybe later," he said as his lips surrounded her drenched pussy and his tongue swirled around her clit. His hands were on her boobs tweaking her nips. In only a minute or two she was pulling his head tight to her and urging him on.

“Fuck yes! Damn, that’s so good,” she said.

Feeling her legs beginning to quiver, he picked up his pace, knowing she was very close to the edge. Suddenly, she shouted, “Oh god yes, yes!” The orgasm set in—he knew she'd gone to her special place. When her body and breathing calmed down she said softly, “I think I almost passed out. It was so incredible. My mind...” She just trailed off and closed her eyes. He let her be until her eyes popped open in a minute or two.

“You back with the living now?” he quipped.

“Damn, maybe I do love you,” she joked back. “Seriously, I hope this isn’t a one-night stand in your mind.”

“It absolutely isn’t, but it’s really up to you. It would have to be completely unknown to everyone but us. Knowledge would not be good for either of us.”

“I’ll be eighteen next month so legally no problems, but I totally get what you mean. This is too good to give up so we’ll figure it out.”

By this time, they’d been on the living room floor for over an hour. They decided it was time to get more comfortable since the night was still young and their fun was going to continue. Off to the bedroom it was for a shower and the king-size bed.

Their mutual shower was playful and sensuous. It presented the perfect opportunity for Kiley to again show off her oral skills. So, after they’d washed and played with each other she dropped to her knees and engulfed him. Keeping a hand on his balls, he went from semi-flaccid to full hard in seconds. She kept her lips against his body as he grew inside her mouth and down her throat, finally having to release him to take a breath.

“Dang, dudette! You’re so good at that. You’ve got serious skills.”

“As does the dude,” she said, taking him back in her mouth and down her throat.

“I’ll give you an hour to stop that.”

He saw her smile as she gave his balls a gentle squeeze.

They'd made it to the bed when Kiley told Lucas she thought the paddle should have a name.

“Why’s that?” he asked.

“Because it’s nasty and erotic at the same time, kinda like you.”

“I’m nasty?” Lucas questioned.

“Nasty can be good, exciting, electrifying. You’re special... like the paddle. You are going to use it again, aren’t you?”

“Am I?”

“Undoubtedly. You better!”

“I guess I am,” he said, sporting a big grin.

“You know you are. You’re a devil just like the paddle. I’m calling it The Demon and your cock Goliath.”

“Just like me.”

“Correct! Just like you. You’re the biggest I’ve ever had. Can't get my fingers around you. Now spread your legs. I want to be there and suck Goliath.”

“Yes, ma’am!”

That led to Kiley engulfing him as she played with her kitty. It wasn’t long until she rose up, moved forward, and guided him into her. Their eyes locked as she began moving her hips back and forth while keeping him deeply buried.

Soon, they interlocked fingers. Lucas held her up as she slightly tilted forward and sped up her movement. With closed eyes, her first orgasm wasn’t far away. It flowed softly through her as she sighed and softly uttered, “Oh fuck yes.”

Her movement accelerated, motivated by the desire for more and more. Lucas watched in amazement. He could see it building by virtue of her facial expression, becoming more and more intense, almost with her every movement. It seemed almost painful, but he knew it was far from that, as her body shuddered and she exclaimed, “God, again! Hold me tight.”

As impossible as it seemed, each felt stronger than the previous, until her body shook spectacularly and she collapsed on him shouting, “No more! I’ve... I can’t take anymore.”

He held her, gasping for breath, as the tremors dissipated.

“Good golly, Miss Kiley, that was some spectacle to behold,” Lucas quipped.

“I guess you bring out the best in me,” she said as she laughed. “I’ve never cum like that before. They just kept happening. Every time I thought I couldn’t do it again, I’d feel another building.”

“And I’ve only cum once,” he said pretending to be quite disappointed.

“I’ll take care of that in a few minutes. I’ve been wanting to suck Goliath to completion. I’ll bet you’re quite tasty without my added essence.”

“So I’ve been told, back when it was a regular occurrence.”

“I may have to rethink my age comment after that.”

“You did all the work.”

“True... but just everything about you... oh, and by the way, Mom has the hots for you,” Kiley said casually and with a big grin.

“I...” then that last comment registered with him. “Your Mom what?!”

“Has the hots for you. She thinks you’re handsome and sexy. ‘Quite the hunk’ is a direct quote.”

“We’ve only met a few times. Three, I think.”

“I guess you make a good impression. I know you did with me.”

“Why are you telling me this? Why would she even tell you that?”

“Because it’s true? She and I have quite an open relationship,” Kiley revealed.

Lucas questioned her more and discovered that Kiley’s parents were swingers. Something she’d discovered by accident when she came home unexpectedly on a Saturday night when she was supposed to be spending the night with three girlfriends. She was greeted with the scene of several naked or partially clad couples engaged in various forms of sex, whereupon she quickly vanished to her bedroom.

The next day, her Mom had a frank discussion with her to explain the sight. Among other things, she learned that Mom had a permanent “hall pass” from Dad to “see” whomever she might desire.

“Well, that’s quite the story... Regardless, we’re going to keep this—”

“Totally secret,” Kiley finished. “I just sort of blurted that out. My brain-mouth filter seemed to have shut down for a second there.” She grinned at him and went on, ”You have to admit it’s an interesting thought, Goliath fucking Mom.”

Still trying to process it all, he said, “Okay, okay. New subject. I seem to remember you saying something about wanting to taste me, yes?” In the back of his mind, her blurt-out did give him pause.

Laughing, she said, “Yes, indeedy! Let me get to that.”

Soon between his legs, one hand fondling his balls, she began to kiss and lick Goliath. Kiley was determined to make this as seductive as possible to ensure his desire for more in the future.

Lucas moaned and sighed as she employed all the skills she knew, drawing it out as long as possible while making sure every movement created a pleasurable sensation. When she felt his thigh muscles tighten she took him as deep as possible, knowing he would soon release his slippery, sticky essence.

The first spurt went directly down her throat. Pulling back, she took the remaining spurts in her mouth, savoring each before she swallowed. When there was no more to receive, her tongue teased his ultra-sensitive mushroom.

“Oh god, Kiley! Okay, okay. Now who’s the devil?!” he said and began to laugh as he was finally able to pull away. “Good god, girl, you’re amazing.”

“Thank you, thank you. And the audience goes wild.”

They both started laughing as she rose to kiss and be held by him.

Around midnight, after they’d wantonly exhausted themselves with their sex play, Lucas drove Kiley home. They’d discussed anal sex, and after a less than successful effort, Lucas introduced her to one of Meg’s butt plugs with an eye toward next weekend. Kiley enthusiastically accepted its insertion, promising to use it every day in advance of next Saturday.

As they were getting close to her house she said, “Stop around here. Before you enter the neighborhood area. I want some last kisses. Last for tonight, that is.”

He pulled over in a dark spot and reached for her. She was over the center console in a flash and melted into his arms. “If I say I love you, you’ll know what I mean, right?” Kiley said as they embraced and kissed.

He smiled and replied, “There are many kinds of love. I know exactly what you mean. I love you in the same way. You’re extraordinary.”

“I wasn’t going to tell you but I have to. This was my first time without a condom and it was so totally amazingly better! I loved feeling your seed going in me!” She saw his shocked look. “Don’t worry, I’m on the pill. I figured if anyone was safe it’s you. You can breathe again.” She chuckled. “Kinda got you there I guess.”

“Just a small heart attack. Actually, I’m honored and delighted. It makes it all that much more special. I value your trust.”

“Totally secret,” Kiley said.

“Absolutely,” Lucas replied

“And, just so ya know, I wouldn’t be upset about Mom if you ever...”

Lucas started laughing. “Just what I need. Mother and daughter. I’m sure that’d work out real well. But thanks for the consideration.”

Just then he parked in front of her house. They were both still laughing as she hopped out and ran to the door. Once open, she looked back, gave a quick wave, and disappeared inside. He pulled away already thinking about the coming weekend.

As he turned onto the main road, that Kiley thought morphed into: Hmm, Mom... Carolynn, that’s it. She’s a realtor. Quite the hunk... Has a hall pass... I’ve been wondering what the house would sell for. No harm in that. Just getting information. She’s probably very good... at her job. I should probably give her a call. Note to self, make an appointment with Carolynn.

Published 
Written by Kee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments